January 2010, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 224-229 Endogenous monopsony and the perverse effect of the minimum wage in small firms
by Danziger, Leif
- 230-239 Labour market oligopsonistic competition: The effect of worker immobility on wages
by Michaelides, Marios
- 240-247 The effects of pension rights and retirement age on training participation: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & De Grip, Andries
- 248-257 Investment-specific technical progress, capital obsolescence and job creation
by del Rio, Fernando
- 258-275 Reducing income transfers to refugee immigrants: Does start-help help you start?
by Rosholm, Michael & Vejlin, Rune
- 276-283 Peer pressure, incentives, and gender: An experimental analysis of motivation in the workplace
by Bellemare, Charles & Lepage, Patrick & Shearer, Bruce
- 284-290 Unexplained gaps and Oaxaca-Blinder decompositions
by Elder, Todd E. & Goddeeris, John H. & Haider, Steven J.
- 291-301 Tax policy and returns to education
by Booth, A.L. & Coles, M.G.
December 2009, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 599-606 Gender and competition
by Booth, Alison L.
- 607-617 Insider econometrics: A roadmap with stops along the way
by Shaw, Kathryn
- 618-624 Layoff tax and employment of the elderly
by Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 625-630 Noncompliance and the effects of the minimum wage on hours and welfare in competitive labor markets
by Danziger, Leif
- 631-637 Why do firms train apprentices? The net cost puzzle reconsidered
by Mohrenweiser, Jens & Zwick, Thomas
- 638-647 The "Bologna Process" and college enrollment decisions
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio
- 648-658 Teacher shortages and the business cycle
by Falch, Torberg & Johansen, Kåre & Strøm, Bjarne
- 659-668 The impact of demographic change on human capital accumulation
by Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias G.
- 669-678 Assimilation of immigrants in Spain: A longitudinal analysis
by Izquierdo, Mario & Lacuesta, Aitor & Vegas, Raquel
- 679-688 Feedback and incentives: Experimental evidence
by Eriksson, Tor & Poulsen, Anders & Villeval, Marie Claire
October 2009, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 461-479 Employers' hiring practices, employment protection, and costly search: A vacancy-level analysis
by Brencic, Vera
- 480-489 Do regional payroll tax reductions boost employment?
by Bennmarker, Helge & Mellander, Erik & Öckert, Björn
- 490-502 Dynamic labour supply effects of childcare subsidies: Evidence from a Canadian natural experiment on low-fee universal child care
by Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Verstraete, Matthieu
- 503-509 Job congruence, academic achievement, and earnings
by Neumann, George & Olitsky, Neal & Robbins, Steve
- 510-520 Analyzing the labor market activity of immigrant families in Germany
by Basilio, Leilanie & Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias
- 521-533 Labour adjustment costs: Estimation of a dynamic discrete choice model using panel data for Greek manufacturing firms
by Lapatinas, Athanasios
- 534-546 Urban search models under high-relocation costs. Theory and application to spatial mismatch
by Zenou, Yves
- 547-555 Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work
by Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura
- 556-565 Displacement and self-employment entry
by von Greiff, Jenny
- 566-577 Should I stay or should I go? The effect of gender, education and unemployment on labour market transitions
by Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A.
- 578-588 The importance of financial incentives on retirement choices: New evidence for Italy
by Belloni, Michele & Alessie, Rob
- 589-597 Monopsonistic discrimination, worker turnover, and the gender wage gap
by Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald
August 2009, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 353-363 Welfare migration in Europe
by De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele
- 364-372 Sexual orientation discrimination in the labour market
by Drydakis, Nick
- 373-382 Effects of physical attractiveness, personality, and grooming on academic performance in high school
by French, Michael T. & Robins, Philip K. & Homer, Jenny F. & Tapsell, Lauren M.
- 383-396 Counterfactual distributions with sample selection adjustments: Econometric theory and an application to the Netherlands
by Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan
- 397-408 Do minimum wages raise employment? Evidence from the U.S. retail-trade sector
by Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad D.
- 409-417 The effect of integration policies on the time until regular employment of newly arrived immigrants: Evidence from Denmark
by Clausen, Jens & Heinesen, Eskil & Hummelgaard, Hans & Husted, Leif & Rosholm, Michael
- 418-428 Labor market outcomes, savings accumulation, and return migration
by KIrdar, Murat G.
- 429-439 Explaining cyclical movements in employment: Creative-destruction or changes in utilization?
by Figura, Andrew
- 440-450 Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence
by Bastos, Paulo & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune
- 451-460 Can the "one-drop rule" tell us anything about racial discrimination? New evidence from the multiple race question on the 2000 Census
by Fairlie, Robert W.
June 2009, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 239-250 You can't always get what you want: The impact of the UK Jobseeker's Allowance
by Manning, Alan
- 251-261 Evaluating the impact of performance-related pay for teachers in England
by Atkinson, Adele & Burgess, Simon & Croxson, Bronwyn & Gregg, Paul & Propper, Carol & Slater, Helen & Wilson, Deborah
- 262-271 Multiple equilibria in a firing game with impartial justice
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 272-283 Seniority, experience, and wages in the UK
by Williams, Nicolas
- 284-290 Equilibrium unemployment with outsourcing under labour market imperfections
by Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune
- 291-303 Minimum wages, wages and employment in various sectors in Honduras
by Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine
- 304-310 Technical skill bias as a response of firms to unemployment: A matching model with applicant ranking and endogenous skill requirements
by Gavrel, Frédéric
- 311-319 Simultaneous search with heterogeneous firms and ex post competition
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 320-329 What is the most flexible component of wage bill adjustment? Evidence from Belgium
by Fuss, Catherine
- 330-341 Language usage, participation, employment and earnings: Evidence for foreigners in West Germany with multiple sources of selection
by Aldashev, Alisher & Gernandt, Johannes & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 342-351 Czech female managers and their wages
by Jurajda, Stepán & Paligorova, Teodora
April 2009, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 121-134 A longitudinal analysis of search frictions and matching in the U.S. labor market
by Jolivet, Grégory
- 135-139 The early inception of labor market gender differences
by Kooreman, Peter
- 140-148 Gender differences in early-career wage growth
by Napari, Sami
- 149-160 The importance of firms in wage determination
by Gruetter, Max & Lalive, Rafael
- 161-170 Entrepreneurship and survival dynamics of immigrants to the U.S. and their descendants
by Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 171-182 Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France
by Terracol, Antoine
- 183-193 Educational mismatch, wages, and wage growth: Overeducation in Sweden, 1974-2000
by Korpi, Tomas & Tåhlin, Michael
- 194-207 Are there pecuniary compensations for working conditions?
by Fernández, Rosa M. & Nordman, Christophe J.
- 208-214 Employment protection and sickness absence
by Olsson, Martin
- 215-223 Incentives in academics: Collaboration under weak complementarities
by Ishida, Junichiro
- 224-237 Minimum wage effects in a developing country
by Lemos, Sara
January 2009, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-11 The changing relationship between job loss announcements and stock prices: 1970-1999
by Farber, Henry S. & Hallock, Kevin F.
- 12-25 Evaluating job-search programs for old and young individuals: Heterogeneous impact on unemployment duration
by Centeno, Luis & Centeno, Mário & Novo, Álvaro A.
- 26-36 How do on-the-job injuries and illnesses impact wealth?
by Galizzi, Monica & Zagorsky, Jay L.
- 37-46 Marketplace matching in Britain: Evidence from individual unemployment spells
by Kuo, Mien-Yun & Smith, Eric
- 47-51 New evidence on the dynamic wage curve for Western Germany: 1980-2004
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja
- 52-63 Wages, non-wage characteristics, and predominantly male jobs
by Usui, Emiko
- 64-78 Flexible pay, firm performance and the role of unions. New evidence from Italy
by Origo, Federica
- 79-88 Housing wealth, liquidity constraints and self-employment
by Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John
- 89-96 Union wages, hours of work and the effectiveness of partial coordination agreements
by Wehke, Sven
- 97-106 The return to firm investments in human capital
by Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro
- 107-118 The effects of income taxation on severance pay
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 120-120 Corrigendum to "Melvyn Coles, Optimal unemployment policy in a matching equilibrium", Labour Economics, Volume 15, Issue 4, Pages 537-559 (August 2008)
by Coles, Melvyn
December 2008, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 1127-1142 Balancing family and work: The effect of cash benefits for working mothers
by Sánchez-Mangas, Rocio & Sánchez-Marcos, Virginia
- 1143-1161 Human capital revisited: The role of experience and education when controlling for performance and cognitive skills
by Serneels, Pieter
- 1162-1178 Firing costs, severance payments, judicial mistakes and unemployment
by Stähler, Nikolai
- 1179-1199 Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis
by Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank
- 1200-1222 Entry regulations and labour market outcomes: Evidence from the Italian retail trade sector
by Viviano, Eliana
- 1223-1237 Minimum wages and training
by Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J.
- 1238-1269 Benefit shifting: The case of sickness insurance for the unemployed
by Henningsen, Morten
- 1270-1295 Disentangling Treatment Effects of Active Labor Market Policies: The Role of Labor Force Status Sequences
by Kluve, Jochen & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 1296-1316 Gender gap in wage returns to job tenure and experience
by Munasinghe, Lalith & Reif, Tania & Henriques, Alice
- 1317-1340 Why is the payoff to schooling smaller for immigrants?
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 1341-1365 Evolution of preferences and cross-country differences in time devoted to market work
by Bonatti, Luigi
- 1366-1387 Age at immigration and school performance: A siblings analysis using swedish register data
by Böhlmark, Anders
- 1388-1415 An efficiency wage approach to reconciling the wage curve and the Phillips curve
by Campbell III, Carl M.
- 1416-1434 Migration and the wage and unemployment gaps between urban and non-urban sectors: A dynamic general equilibrium reinterpretation of the Harris-Todaro equilibrium
by Lee, Chul-In
- 1435-1450 The impact of ICT on the demand for skilled labour: A cross-country comparison
by O'Mahony, Mary & Robinson, Catherine & Vecchi, Michela
- 1451-1468 Job search monitoring intensity, unemployment exit and job entry: Quasi-experimental evidence from the UK
by McVicar, Duncan
October 2008, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 795-811 Sons, daughters, wives, and the labour market outcomes of West German men
by Choi, Hyung-Jai & Joesch, Jutta M. & Lundberg, Shelly
- 812-830 Skill supply and biased technical change
by Crifo, Patricia
- 831-843 Charity and redistributive taxation in a unionized economy
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 844-858 Inferring Employer Search Behaviour from Wage Subsidy Participation
by Welters, Riccardo & Muysken, Joan
- 859-884 Costs and benefits of Danish active labour market programmes
by Jespersen, Svend T. & Munch, Jakob R. & Skipper, Lars
- 885-914 Regional unemployment in Spain: Disparities, business cycle and wage setting
by Bande, Roberto & Fernández, Melchor & Montuenga, Víctor
- 915-937 Gender differences in job separation rates and employment stability: New evidence from employer-employee data
by Frederiksen, Anders
- 938-957 Accident risk, gender, family status and occupational choice in the UK
by Grazier, S. & Sloane, P.J.
- 958-983 Maternal employment and adolescent development
by Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 984-1005 Fixed-term contracts as sorting mechanisms: Evidence from job durations in West Germany
by Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias
- 1006-1022 Piece work pay and hourly pay over the cycle
by Hart, Robert A.
- 1023-1039 Subsidizing Enjoyable Education
by Dur, Robert & Glazer, Amihai
- 1040-1061 Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy
by Di Addario, Sabrina & Patacchini, Eleonora
- 1062-1075 Employment effects of the Football World Cup 1974 in Germany
by Hagn, Florian & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 1076-1101 Demographic and education effects on unemployment in Europe
by Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio
- 1102-1125 Sign reversal in LIVE treatment effect estimates: The effect of vocational training on unemployment duration
by Eyal, Yonatan & Beenstock, Michael
August 2008, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 537-559 Optimal unemployment policy in a matching equilibrium
by Coles, Melvyn
- 560-574 Measuring immigration's effects on labor demand: A reexamination of the Mariel Boatlift
by Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Van den Berg, Hendrik F. & Lewer, Joshua J.
- 575-590 Private school vouchers and student achievement: A fixed effects quantile regression evaluation
by Lamarche, Carlos
- 591-603 Job losses and child outcomes
by Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell
- 604-618 Varying biases in matching estimates: Evidence from two randomised job search training experiments
by Hämäläinen, Kari & Uusitalo, Roope & Vuori, Jukka
- 619-630 The external returns to education: UK evidence using repeated cross-sections
by Kirby, Simon & Riley, Rebecca
- 631-646 Age-dependent skill formation and returns to education
by Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten
- 647-659 How far can reduced childcare prices push female labour supply?
by Lundin, Daniela & Mörk, Eva & Öckert, Björn
- 662-672 Fun with matched firm-employee data: Progress and road maps
by Hamermesh, Daniel
- 673-686 Do industries matter?
by Sako, Mari
- 687-703 Too many theories, too few facts? What the data tell us about the link between span of control, compensation and career dynamics
by Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic
- 704-723 Tenure and output
by Shaw, Kathryn & Lazear, Edward P.
- 724-748 Social capital in the workplace: Evidence on its formation and consequences
by Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran
- 749-770 The same yet different: Worker reports on labour practices and outcomes in a single firm across countries
by Freeman, Richard B. & Kruse, Douglas & Blasi, Joseph
- 771-793 Wage differentials in the presence of unobserved worker, firm, and match heterogeneity
by Woodcock, Simon D.
June 2008, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 291-314 The impact of international outsourcing on individual employment security: A micro-level analysis
by Geishecker, Ingo
- 315-333 Strategic militancy and the probability of strikes in union-firm bargaining
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 334-349 Holdup in oligopsonistic labour markets - a new role for the minimum wage
by Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul
- 350-369 The importance of employer contacts: Evidence based on selection on observables and internal replication
by Johansson, Per
- 370-399 Differential effects of active labour market programs for the unemployed
by Sianesi, Barbara
- 400-405 Skill uncertainty and social inference
by Oxoby, Robert J.
- 406-422 Does the market provide sufficient employment protection?
by Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon
- 423-441 Publish or peer-rich? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael
- 442-458 How do workers fare during transition? Perceptions of job insecurity among Russian workers, 1995-2004
by Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia
- 459-481 Entrepreneurship among married couples in the United States: A simultaneous probit approach
by Parker, Simon C.
- 482-511 Identifying the effects of firing restrictions through size-contingent differences in regulation
by Schivardi, Fabiano & Torrini, Roberto
- 512-536 Contracts and on-the-job search
by Bonilla, Roberto
April 2008, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 141-167 Relative rewards within team-based compensation
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Ruchala, Gabriele K.
- 168-201 Maternity rights and mothers' return to work
by Burgess, Simon & Gregg, Paul & Propper, Carol & Washbrook, Elizabeth
- 202-214 Training hold up and social labour markets
by Chatterji, Monojit
- 215-245 Do larger severance payments increase individual job duration?
by Garibaldi, Pietro & Pacelli, Lia
- 246-271 The labour market consequences of self-employment spells: European evidence
by Hyytinen, Ari & Rouvinen, Petri
- 272-290 Is training more frequent when the wage premium is smaller? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel
by Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio
February 2008, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-17 Capital-skill complementarity, productivity and wages: Evidence from plant-level data for a developing country
by Yasar, Mahmut & Morrison Paul, Catherine J.
- 18-36 Extension of labor contracts and optimal backpay
by Danziger, Leif
- 37-53 Is the gender gap in school performance affected by the sex of the teacher
by Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister
- 54-67 Does comprehensive education work for the long-term unemployed
by Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle
- 68-77 Is there a social security tax wedge
by Cigno, Alessandro
- 78-95 Effects of employment protection on worker and job flows: Evidence from the 1990 Italian reform
by Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni
- 96-117 New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes
by Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard
- 118-140 Training and economic density: Some evidence form Italian provinces
by Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria
December 2007, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 869-8() Challenges ahead
by Hartog, Joop
- 870-893 Identifying and Estimating the Distributions of Ex Post and Ex Ante Returns to Schooling
by Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J.
- 894-912 Education choice under uncertainty: Implications for public policy
by Hogan, Vincent & Walker, Ian
- 913-925 Real options and human capital investment
by Jacobs, Bas
- 926-937 Cross-sectional earnings risk and occupational sorting: The role of risk attitudes
by Bonin, Holger & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe
- 938-956 On compensation for risk aversion and skewness affection in wages
by Hartog, Joop & Vijverberg, Wim P.M.
- 957-970 Can risk aversion explain schooling attainments? Evidence from Italy
by Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco
- 971-986 The risk-return trade-off in human capital investment
by Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schroter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
October 2007, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 757-773 Does immigration affect wages? A look at occupation-level evidence
by Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline
- 774-787 The national internal labor market encounters the local labor market: Effects on employee retention
by Carrell, Scott E.
- 788-810 Exits from unemployment: Recall or new job
by Alba-Ramirez, Alfonso & Arranz, Jose M. & Munoz-Bullon, Fernando
- 811-828 Where did they go? Modelling transitions out of jobs
by Frederiksen, Anders & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels
- 829-847 Wage Growth Implications of Fixed-Term Employment: An Analysis by Contract Duration and Job Mobility
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Serrano-Padial, Ricardo
- 848-868 The economics of union organization: Efficiency, information and profitability
by Ruiz-Verdu, Pablo
August 2007, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 681-694 Unemployment in East and West Europe
by Munich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan
- 695-715 Real and nominal wage rigidities in collective bargaining agreements
by Christofides, Louis N. & Nearchou, Paris
- 716-729 Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data
by Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 730-755 Long-run effects of training programs for the unemployed in East Germany
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Volter, Robert
June 2007, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 299-317 The effect of job satisfaction on job search: Not just whether, but also where
by Delfgaauw, Josse
- 319-334 Worker absence and shirking: Evidence from matched teacher-school data
by Bradley, Steve & Green, Colin & Leeves, Gareth
- 335-345 Recall bias in the displaced workers survey: Are layoffs really lemons?
by Song, Younghwan
- 347-369 Wage incentives and wage rigidity: A representative view from within
by Agell, Jonas & Bennmarker, Helge
- 371-391 The effects of age and family constraints on gender hiring discrimination: A field experiment in the French financial sector
by Petit, Pascale
- 393-412 The effect of benefits on single motherhood in Europe
by Gonzalez, Libertad
- 413-433 The impact of obesity on employment
by Morris, Stephen
- 435-455 Occupational and industrial mobility in the United States
by Parrado, Eric & Caner, Asena & Wolff, Edward N.
- 457-484 The impact of unemployment insurance taxes on wages
by Murphy, Kevin J.
- 485-511 The effects of multiple minimum wages throughout the labor market: The case of Costa Rica
by Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine
- 513-538 Unintended consequences of child care regulations
by Blau, David M.
- 539-563 Impact of trade liberalization on firm's labour demand by skill: The case of Tunisian manufacturing
by Mouelhi, Rim Ben Ayed
- 565-573 Fertility and female labor supply in Latin America: New causal evidence
by Cruces, Guillermo & Galiani, Sebastian
- 575-602 Wages, productivity, and the dynamic interaction of businesses and workers
by Haltiwanger, John C. & Lane, Julia I. & Spletzer, James R.
- 603-621 Job mobility and careers in firms
by Ghosh, Suman
- 623-637 Estimating the shirking model with variable effort
by Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank
- 639-652 Duration of UI periods and the perceived threat effect from labour market programmes
by Geerdsen, Lars Pico & Holm, Anders
- 653-663 Industry-specific or generic skills? Conflicting interests of firms and workers
by Smits, W.
- 665-680 The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment
by Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian
April 2007, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 135-151 What is the value added by caseworkers?
by Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey
- 153-183 How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain
by Guell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara
- 185-200 Tax progression and training in a matching framework
by Hungerbuhler, Mathias
- 201-230 Youth minimum wage reform and the labour market in New Zealand
by Hyslop, Dean & Stillman, Steven
- 231-249 Skill shortages and firms' employment behaviour
by Stevens, Philip Andrew
- 251-268 Job satisfaction and quits
by Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique
- 269-295 Transitions to self-employment at older ages: The role of wealth, health, health insurance and other factors
by Zissimopoulos, Julie M. & Karoly, Lynn A.
January 2007, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-23 Market conditions and worker training: How does it affect and whom?
by Majumdar, Sumon
- 25-34 Revisiting the income penalty for behaviorally gay men: Evidence from NHANES III
by Carpenter, Christopher S.
- 35-51 The determinants of hiring older workers: UK evidence
by Daniel, Kirsten & Heywood, John S.
- 53-71 Union wage premiums in Great Britain: Coverage or membership?
by Koevoets, Wim
- 73-98 Estimating wage differentials without logarithms
by Blackburn, McKinley L.
- 99-117 From the dark end of the street to the bright side of the road? The wage returns to migration in Britain
by Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P.
- 119-134 A change in the earnings penalty for British men with working wives: Evidence from the 1980's and 1990's
by Blackaby, D.H. & Carlin, Paul S. & Murphy, P.D.
December 2006, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 665-666 Introduction
by Blank, Rebecca Margaret
- 667-697 In-work policies in Europe: Killing two birds with one stone?
by Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian