October 2018, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 1-10 A Sibling-Pair Analysis for Causal Effect of Education on Health
by Bai Yu & Li Yanjun
- 1-12 Employment in Long-Term Care: The Role of Macroeconomic Conditions
by Baughman Reagan
- 1-13 Schooling and Cohort Size: Evidence from Vietnam, Thailand, Iran and Cambodia
by Falaris Evangelos M. & Thai Thuan Q.
- 1-16 Marginal Cost of Public Funds: From the Theory to the Empirical Application for the Evaluation of the Efficiency of the Tax-Benefit Systems
by Figari Francesco & Gandullia Luca & Lezzi Emanuela
- 1-17 Modeling Completion of Vocational Education: The Role of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills by Program Type
by Stratton Leslie S. & Datta Gupta Nabanita & Reimer David & Holm Anders
- 1-17 U.S. Income Comparisons with Regional Price Parity Adjustments
by Bishop John A. & Lee Jonathan M. & Zeager Lester A.
- 1-18 The Motherhood Penalty: Is It a Wage-Dependent Family Decision?
by Gafni Dalit & Siniver Erez
- 1-18 Health Insurance Coverage and Firm Performance: Evidence Using Firm Level Data from Vietnam
by Yamada Hiroyuki & Vu Tien Manh
- 1-19 The Impact of Language Skills on Immigrants’ Labor Market Integration: A Brief Revision With a New Approach
by Schuss Eric
- 1-19 Food Stamps, Income Shocks, and Crime: Evidence from California
by Lovett Nicholas
- 1-21 Timing of Emissions and Effects of Emission Taxes in Durable-Goods Oligopolies
by Sagasta Amagoia & Usategui José M.
July 2018, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 1-4 Number of Bidders and the Winner’s Curse
by Peeters Ronald & Tenev Anastas P.
- 1-7 Social Network Structure and Risk Sharing in Villages
by Yang Ou & Jiang Bin & Sung Kim Jun & Li Chuhui
- 1-8 Tele-Communications 2.0: The Age of the Internet
by Jerbashian Vahagn & Kochanova Anna
- 1-9 Do State Sales Taxes Crowd Out Local Option Sales Taxes?
by Burge Gregory S. & Rogers Cynthia L.
- 1-13 Guaranteed Nonlabor Income and Labor Supply: The Effect of the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend
by Feinberg Robert M. & Kuehn Daniel
- 1-15 Leadership in Tax Competition with Fiscal Equalization Transfers
by Haraguchi Junichi & Ogawa Hikaru
- 1-17 Local Information, Income Segregation, and Geographic Mobility
by Bond Timothy N. & Salisbury Laura
- 1-21 Widowhood and Retirement Timing: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Schreiber Philipp
- 1-27 Measuring the Deterrent Effect of European Cartel Law Enforcement
by Moritz Birgit & Becker Martin & Schmidtchen Dieter
- 1-27 Teacher Turnover, Composition and Qualifications in the Year-Round School Setting
by Graves Jennifer & McMullen Steven & Rouse Kathryn
- 1-28 Self–Employment, Wealth and Start–up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis
by Elitcha Koffi & Fonseca Raquel
April 2018, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 1-11 Are Busy Directors Harmful or Helpful? Evidence from the Great Recession
by Withisuphakorn Pradit & Jiraporn Pornsit
- 1-12 Corruption and Medicine Quality in Latin America: A Pilot Study
by Bate Roger & Mathur Aparna
- 1-13 The Heterogeneous Cyclicality of Income and Wages Among the Distribution in the UK
by Cervini-Plá María & López-Villavicencio Antonia & Silva José I.
- 1-15 Public–Private Monopoly
by Moszoro Marian W.
- 1-16 The Role of Adolescent Health in Adult SES Outcomes
by Andersen Dana C. & Gunes Pinar Mine
- 1-20 Going Along or Going Independent? A Dynamic Analysis of Nonprofit Alliances
by Chen Jiawei & Sacks Michael
- 1-22 Potential Parenthood and Career Progression of Men and Women – A Simultaneous Hazards Approach
by Biewen Martin & Seifert Stefanie
January 2018, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-8 Pay for Performance with Motivated Employees
by Cerrone Claudia & Manna Ester
- 1-10 Public Health Insurance with Monopolistically Competitive Providers and Optional Spot Sales
by Sorek Gilad & Randolph Beard T.
- 1-11 Do Firms with Low Disability Risks Opt Out from Public to Private Insurance?
by Hassink Wolter H.J. & Koning Pierre & Zwinkels Wim
- 1-12 Is There Really a Trade-Off? Family Size and Investment in Child Quality in India
by Azam Mehtabul & Hang Saing Chan
- 1-14 Performance, Luck and Equality: An Experimental Analysis of Subjects’ Preferences for Different Allocation Criteria
by Becchetti Leonardo & Solferino Nazaria & Antoni Giacomo Degli & Ottone Stefania
- 1-19 Optimal Reimbursement Policy in Health Care: Competition, Ownership Structure and Quality Provision
by Stenbacka Rune & Tombak Mihkel
- 1-20 Editor Reputation and Journal Quality: The Case of Regional Economic Association Journals
by Faria João R & Mixon Franklin G & Upadhyaya Kamal P
- 1-20 Warrantless Arrest Laws for Domestic Violence: How Are Youth Affected?
by Dasgupta Kabir & Pacheco Gail
- 1-21 A Theory of Inefficient College Entry and Excessive Student Debt
by Fedaseyeu Viktar & Strohush Vitaliy
- 1-23 Effects of Minimum Wages on Absence from Work Due to Illness
by Du Juan & Leigh J. Paul
October 2017, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 1-6 Unilateral Technology Sharing among Competitors in Markets with Heterogeneous Consumers
by Yoshida Shohei & Pan Cong
- 1-6 The Impact of Public Smoking Bans on Smoking Behaviour: Evidence from an Australian Experiment
by Zhu Rong
- 1-10 The Impact of Innovation on Financial and Insurance Services Exports
by Briggs Kristie
- 1-11 Does the National Flood Insurance Program Have Redistributional Effects?
by Bin Okmyung & Bishop John & Kousky Carolyn
- 1-12 Structuring Subsidies in a Long-Term Credit Relationship
by Van Tassel Eric
- 1-15 The Effect of Neighborhood Fast Food on Children’s BMI: Evidence from a Sample of Movers
by Qian Yiwei & Thomsen Michael R. & Nayga Rodolfo M. & Rouse Heather L.
- 1-17 The Impact of Fiscal Transparency on Corruption: An Empirical Analysis Based on Longitudinal Data
by De Simone Elina & Gaeta Giuseppe Lucio & Mourão Paulo Reis
- 1-17 Crime and Establishment Size: Evidence from South America
by Oguzoglu Umut & Ranasinghe Ashantha
- 1-18 Understanding the Unequal Post-Great Recession Wealth Recovery for American Families
by Zhang Sisi & Feng Shuaizhang
- 1-20 The Great Depression of Income: Historical Estimates of the Longer-Run Impact of Entering the Labor Market during a Recession
by Moulton Jeremy Grant
- 1-21 The Effectiveness of Public Subsidies for Private Innovations. An Experimental Approach
by Brüggemann Julia & Proeger Till
- 1-21 Effective Policies for Transportation and Pollution Reduction on North America’s International Borders
by Fernandez Linda & Das Monica
- 1-25 Household Production and the Elasticity of Marginal Utility of Consumption
by Asplund Disa
- 1-26 Financial Constraints: Do They Matter to Allocate R&D Subsidies?
by Silva Filipe & Carreira Carlos
- 1-26 School Bond Referendum, Capital Expenditure, and Student Achievement
by Hong Kai
July 2017, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 1-6 Does Previous Marijuana Use Increase the Use of Other Drugs: An Almost Ideal Demand System Approach
by Thompson Alexi & Koichi Yamaura
- 1-10 A Model about the Impact of Ability Grouping on Student Achievement
by Kiss David
- 1-14 Is Population Growth Bad for the Environment?
by Liu Xiangbo & Levy Ting & Chao Chi-Chur & Zhang Mengbo
- 1-18 Does Job Satisfaction Increase Sales and Customer Satisfaction? Evidence from Retail Banking in South Korea
by Gil Ricard & Kim Myongjin & Koo Inhyouk
- 1-19 “Leaving No Child Behind:” Preferences for Social Inclusion and Altruism
by Menon Martina & Perali Federico & Veronesi Marcella
- 1-20 Is it the Way You Live or the Job You Have? Health Effects of Lifestyles and Working Conditions
by Cottini Elena & Ghinetti Paolo
- 1-21 Health Insurance Coverage and Risky Health Behaviors among Young Adults
by Yörük Barış K.
- 1-22 Vertical Integration Smooths Innovation Diffusion
by Filippini Luigi & Vergari Cecilia
- 1-24 Increasing Block Tariffs in the Water Sector – An Interpretation in Terms of Social Preferences
by Meran Georg & von Hirschhausen Christian
April 2017, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 1-8 Fiscal Decentralization and Public Spending: Evidence from Heteroscedasticity-Based Identification
by Herwartz Helmut & Theilen Bernd
- 1-9 Information Acquisition and Disclosure of Environmental Risk
by Sengupta Aditi
- 1-10 The Legal Grounds of Irregular Migration: A Global Game Approach
by Naiditch Claire & Vranceanu Radu
- 1-14 Monopolistic Competition and Exclusive Quality
by Ortiz-Ospina Esteban
- 1-15 Technology Diffusion and Trade Liberalization
by Beladi Hamid & Oladi Reza
- 1-21 Retirement Decisions in Recessionary Times: Evidence from Spain
by Amuedo-Dorantes Catalina & Borra Cristina
- 1-22 Origins of Adulthood Personality: The Role of Adverse Childhood Experiences
by Fletcher Jason M. & Schurer Stefanie
- 1-25 Banks Restructuring Sonata: How Capital Injection Triggered Labor Force Rejuvenation in Japanese Banks
by Osada Takeshi & Onji Kazuki & Vera David
- 1-37 Economic Conditions at School Leaving and Sleep Patterns Across the Life Course
by Maclean Johanna Catherine & Hill Terrence D.
February 2017, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-6 Can Catastrophic Long-Term Care Insurance Policies Increase Private Insurance Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Expenditure?
by Ma Guoxuan & Sun Wei
- 1-6 Getting Girls to Schools! – Assessing the Impacts of a Targeted Program on Enrollment and Academic Performance
by Chatterjee Somdeep
- 1-8 Endogenous Leadership in Tax Competition: A Combination of the Effects of Market Power and Strategic Interaction
by Pi Jiancai & Chen Xuyang
- 1-13 Information Acquisition in Vertical Relations
by Baake Pio & Harasser Andreas & Heiny Friederike
- 1-14 Competition, Product Innovation and Licensing
by Chang Ray-Yun & Hwang Hong & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1-15 The Impacts of Rural Property Rights on Urban Unemployment, Wage Inequality, and Welfare in Developing Countries
by Pi Jiancai & Ge Yang & Yin Jun
- 1-16 Are Immigrants in Favour of Immigration? Evidence from England and Wales
by Braakmann Nils & Wildman John & Waqas Muhammad
- 1-17 What Extent of Welfare Loss is Caused by the Disparity between Perceived and Scientific Risks? A Case Study of Food Irradiation
by Watanabe Masahide & Kawata Yukichika
- 1-17 Characteristics and Employment of Applicants for Social Security Disability Insurance over the Business Cycle
by Lindner Stephan & Burdick Clark & Meseguer Javier
- 1-17 Lobbying as a Guard against Extremism
by Zudenkova Galina
- 1-18 Preferences Toward Leniency under Mandatory Criminal Sentencing Guidelines: Role-in-the-Offense Adjustments for Federal Drug Trafficking Defendants
by Nutting Andrew W.
- 1-20 The Impact of Educational Mismatches on Wages: The Influence of Measurement Error and Unobserved Heterogeneity
by Sellami Sana & Verhaest Dieter & Nonneman Walter & Van Trier Walter
- 1-21 Education Outcomes of Children of Asian Intermarriages: Does Gender of the Immigrant Parent Matter?
by Basu Sukanya & Insler Michael
- 1-22 The Market Value of R&D in Emerging Economies: Evidence from India
by Kanwar Sunil & Hall Bronwyn H.
- 1-23 The Effect of Kinship Placement Laws on Foster Children’s Well-Being
by Hayduk Iryna
- 1-25 Are You What You Eat? Healthy Behaviour and Risk Preferences
by Galizzi Matteo M. & Miraldo Marisa
October 2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 1-5 Process and Product Innovation and the Role of the Preference Function
by Hoefele Andreas
- 1-5 Meet-the-competition clauses and the strategic disclosure of product quality
by Troncoso-Valverde Cristián
- 1-5 Consumers’ Misevaluation and Public Promotion
by Yamagishi Atsushi
- 1-6 Import Competition and Post-displacement Wages in Korea: Whom You Trade with Matters
by Kang Youngho & Im Hyejoon
- 1-7 How Lobbying Affects Representation: Results for Majority-Elected Politicians
by Stadelmann David & Portmann Marco & Eichenberger Reiner
- 1-10 Does Evasion Invalidate the Welfare Sufficiency of the ETI?
by Gillitzer Christian & Slemrod Joel
- 1-10 What Do Regulators Value?
by Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-12 Privatization, Unemployment, and Welfare in the Harris-Todaro Model with a Mixed Duopoly
by Pi Jiancai & Yin Jun
- 1-12 Has Creative Destruction become more Destructive?
by Komlos John
- 1-13 Coasean Quality of Regulated Goods
by Moszoro Marian W.
- 1-14 Regulations to Supplement Weak Environmental Liability
by Calcott Paul
- 1-15 Is There a Role for Higher Education Institutions in Improving the Quality of First Employment?
by McGuinness Seamus & Whelan Adele & Bergin Adele
- 1-16 Intergenerational Educational Persistence among Daughters: Evidence from India
by Azam Mehtabul
- 1-18 Does Eco-labeling of Services Matter? Evidence from Higher Education
by Hickman Daniel C. & Meyer Andrew G.
- 1-19 Strategic CSR, Heterogeneous Firms and Credit Constraints
by Giallonardo Luisa & Mulino Marcella
- 1-23 Can Polluting Firms Favor Regulation?
by Muñoz-García Félix & Akhundjanov Sherzod B.
- 1-28 Auctioning Emission Permits with Market Power
by Alvarez Francisco & André Francisco J.
- 1-28 Can Low-Wage Employment Help People Escape from the No-Pay – Low-Income Trap?
by Plum Alexander
- 1-29 School Entry, Compulsory Schooling, and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Michigan
by Hemelt Steven W. & Rosen Rachel B.
- 1-30 Delinquency Reinforcement and Balance: Is Exposure to Delinquent Peers Always Risky?
by James Charles Joni S. & Chih Yao-Yu
- 1-31 A Signal of Altruistic Motivation for Foreign Aid
by Civelli Andrea & Horowitz Andrew W. & Teixeira Arilton
- 1-33 Overeducation, Overskilling and Mental Well-being
by Zhu Rong & Chen Linfeng
- 1-35 Cannabis Control and Crime: Medicinal Use, Depenalization and the War on Drugs
by Huber III Arthur & Newman Rebecca & LaFave Daniel
- 1-39 The Effects of School Closure Threats on Student Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Chiu Ming Ming & Joh Sung Wook & Khoo Lawrence
- 1-62 Voting in Central Banks: Theory versus Stylized Facts
by Horváth Roman & Šmídková Kateřina & Zápal Jan
September 2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 1213-1238 On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act
by Aguirre Iñaki
- 1239-1272 Incentives to Invest in Short-Term vs Long-Term Contracts: Theory and Evidence
by Dubois Pierre & Vukina Tomislav
- 1273-1319 Number of Firms, Rationing, Matching, and Knowledge: A Comprehensive Study of Variations in Experimental Kreps–Scheinkman Markets
by Jacobs Martin
- 1321-1336 Profit Improving via Strategic Technology Sharing
by Kao Kuo-Feng & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1337-1358 Nominal or Real? The Impact of Regional Price Levels on Satisfaction with Life
by Deckers Thomas & Falk Armin & Schildberg-Hörisch Hannah
- 1359-1386 University Merging Process: A Guideline Proposal for Excellence-Enhancing
by Hidalgo-Hidalgo Marisa & Valera Guadalupe
- 1387-1438 Affordable False Teeth: The Effects of Patient Cost Sharing on Denture Utilization and Subjective Chewing Ability
by Ando Michihito & Takaku Reo
- 1439-1471 Family Instability and Locus of Control in Adolescence
by Peter Frauke H. & Spiess C. Katharina
- 1473-1500 The Impact of Education Earmarking on State-Level Lottery Sales
by Stivender Carol O. & Gaggl Paul & Amato Louis H. & Farrow-Chestnut Tonya E.
- 1501-1538 Legislative Term Limits and Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the United States
by Asako Yasushi & Matsubayashi Tetsuya & Ueda Michiko
- 1539-1562 Gasoline and Diesel Tax Incidence: The 2003 Washington State Nickel Funding Package
by Silvia Louis & Taylor Christopher T.
- 1563-1572 The Relationship from Friendship Links to Educational Achievement
by Ho Cheuk Yin
- 1573-1583 Investment Secrecy and Competitive R&D
by Sengupta Aditi
- 1585-1597 Why Don’t Prices Rise during Periods of Peak Demand? Synchronize Demand to Relax Competition
by Miao Chun-Hui
- 1599-1609 Explaining the Equalising Effect of Panel-Income Changes
by Herault Nicolas
- 1611-1619 Input Prices and Product Differentiation
by Lestage Romain
April 2016, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 539-576 Euroskepticism, Income Inequality and Financial Expectations
by Ritzen Jo & Wehner Caroline & Zimmermann Klaus F.
- 577-617 The Impact of Education and Occupation on Temporary and Permanent Work Incapacity
by Datta Gupta Nabanita & Lau Daniel & Pozzoli Dario
- 619-645 Public Outcry and Police Behavior
by DeAngelo Gregory & McCannon Bryan C.
- 647-687 Competitive Pressure and Corporate Crime
by Baumann Florian & Friehe Tim
- 689-725 Racial Group Affinity and Religious Giving: Evidence from Congregation-Level Panel Data
by Dimitrova-Grajzl Valentina & Grajzl Peter & Guse A. Joseph & Smith J. Taylor
- 727-753 The Regulatory Choice of Noncompliance in the Lab: Effect on Quantities, Prices, and Implications for the Design of a Cost-Effective Policy
by Caffera Marcelo & Chávez Carlos
- 755-783 Information and Inflation: An Analysis of Grading Behavior
by Lehr Brandon
- 785-805 Competition and Product Choice in Option Demand Markets
by Sorek Gilad
- 807-835 Differences between Subjective and Predicted Survival Probabilities and Their Relation to Preventive Care Use
by Biró Anikó
- 837-863 The Impact of Political Uncertainty: A Robust Control Approach
by Baumann Robert & Svec Justin
- 865-899 Concessions and Repression in Conflict
by Ishihara Akifumi & Singh Prakarsh
- 901-930 Love of Variety and Immigration
by Qirjo Dhimitri
- 931-971 Social Security and Divorce
by Dillender Marcus
- 973-1000 The Strategic Use of Innovation to Influence Environmental Policy: Taxes versus Standards
by Moner-Colonques Rafael & Rubio Santiago J.
- 1001-1028 On the Demographics and the Severity of the Social Security Crisis
by Gahramanov Emin
- 1029-1067 Estimating Sourcing Premia Using Italian Regional Data
by Gattai Valeria & Trovato Valentina
- 1069-1092 EU Enlargement, Parallel Trade and Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals: Has the Price Competition increased?
by Granlund David & Köksal-Ayhan Miyase Yesim
- 1093-1121 Price Discrimination with Varying Qualities of Information
by Liu Qihong & Shuai Jie
- 1123-1146 The Effects of Unemployment on Fertility: Evidence from England
by Aksoy Cevat Giray
- 1147-1167 Market Imperfections and Income Distribution
by Yılmaz Ensar
- 1169-1201 The Role of Income Uncertainty in the Corruption–Growth Nexus
by Dzhumashev Ratbek
- 1203-1212 On Merger Profitability and the Intensity of Rivalry
by Escrihuela-Villar Marc
January 2016, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-23 Does Water Quality Improve When a Safe Drinking Water Act Violation Is Issued? A Study of the Effectiveness of the SDWA in California
by Grooms Katherine K.
- 25-57 File Sharing and Film Revenues: Estimates of Sales Displacement at the Box Office
by McKenzie Jordi & Walls W. David
- 59-96 Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys do Worse in School Than Girls?
by Fairlie Robert W.
- 97-124 Wages, Hours, and the School-to-Work Transition: The Consequences of Leaving School in a Recession for Less-Educated Men
by Speer Jamin D.
- 125-149 Are We Architects of Our Own Happiness? The Importance of Family Background for Well-Being
by Schnitzlein Daniel D. & Wunder Christoph
- 151-183 The Real Cost of Credit Constraints: Evidence from Micro-finance
by Sane Renuka & Thomas Susan
- 185-218 Boycott or Buycott?: Internal Politics and Consumer Choices
by Cuadras-Morató Xavier & Raya Josep Maria
- 219-258 On the Design of Educational Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and Their Impact on Non-Education Outcomes: The Case of Teenage Pregnancy
by Cortés Darwin & Gallego Juan & Maldonado Darío
- 259-288 The Impact of Female Education on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from Turkey
by Güneş Pınar Mine
- 289-320 Ownership and Exit Behavior: Evidence from the Home Health Care Market
by Orsini Chiara
- 321-364 The Impact of Maternity Leave Laws on Cesarean Delivery
by Stoddard Christiana & Stock Wendy A. & Hogenson Elise
- 365-391 Optimal Product R&D Policies with Endogenous Quality Choices and Unilateral Spillover
by Taba Yumiko
- 393-407 Shopping Hours and Price Competition with Loyal Consumers
by Flores Miguel & Wenzel Tobias
- 409-436 Gender Differences in Competitiveness: Evidence from Educational Admission Reforms
by Hopland Arnt O. & Nyhus Ole Henning
- 437-476 Moral Hazard in Monday Claim Filing: Evidence from Spanish Sick Leave Insurance
by Martin-Roman Angel Luis & Moral Alfonso
- 477-511 A Trade and Welfare Analysis of Tariff Changes Within the TPP
by Cheong Juyoung & Takayama Shino
- 513-538 Do Economic Development Incentives Crowd Out Public Expenditures in U.S. States?
by Wang Jia
October 2015, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 1507-1548 Turf and Illegal Drug Market Competition between Gangs
by Naranjo Alberto J.
- 1549-1577 Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?
by Tsurumi Tetsuya & Managi Shunsuke & Hibiki Akira
- 1579-1618 A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing
by Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen
- 1619-1655 Heterogeneous Effects of Informational Nudges on Pro-social Behavior
by Bao Jiayi & Ho Benjamin
- 1657-1677 Limiting Profit Shifting in a Model with Heterogeneous Firm Productivity
by Langenmayr Dominika
- 1679-1703 Public Education, Accountability, and Yardstick Competition in a Federal System
by Mandel Philipp & Süssmuth Bernd
- 1705-1729 Social Status, Conspicuous Consumption Levies, and Distortionary Taxation
by Hwang Sanghyun & Nagac Kadir
- 1731-1752 Optimal Regulation of Invasive Species Long-Range Spread: A General Equilibrium Approach
by McDermott Shana
- 1753-1792 Cooperation or Competition? A Field Experiment on Non-monetary Learning Incentives
by Bigoni Maria & Fort Margherita & Nardotto Mattia & Reggiani Tommaso G.
- 1793-1829 Geographic Mobility and the Costs of Job Loss
by A. Jolly Nicholas
- 1831-1866 Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration
by Ursino Giovanni
- 1867-1892 Lexicographic Voting: Holding Parties Accountable in the Presence of Downsian Competition
by Klingelhöfer Jan
- 1893-1917 The Transmission of Education across Generations: Evidence from Australia
by Ranasinghe Rasika
- 1919-1937 Tying to Foreclose in Two-Sided Markets
by Shim Sunghee & Kwak Juwon
- 1939-1973 Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children’s Health Implications
by Canta Chiara & Dubois Pierre
- 1975-2016 The Dynamics of Offshoring and Institutions
by Heyman Fredrik & Tingvall Patrik Gustavsson
- 2017-2045 Long-Run Effects of Catholic Schooling on Wages
by Jha Nikhil & Polidano Cain
- 2047-2077 The Interdependence of Immigration Restrictions and Expropriation Risk
by Calahorrano Lena & an de Meulen Philipp
- 2079-2109 The Effects of Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI on Domestic Employment: Microeconomic Evidence from Italy
by Bronzini Raffaello
- 2111-2137 Are You There God? It’s Me, a College Student: Religious Beliefs and Higher Education
by Routon P. Wesley & Walker Jay K.
July 2015, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 961-996 Insulation or Patronage: Political Institutions and Bureaucratic Efficiency
by Mueller Hannes
- 997-1029 Rural Property Rights, Migration, and Welfare in Developing Countries
by Pi Jiancai & Zhou Yu
- 1031-1065 The Impact of Voluntary Youth Service on Future Outcomes: Evidence from Teach For America
by Dobbie Will & Fryer, Jr. Roland G.
- 1067-1092 Human Capital Formation and International Trade
by Unel Bulent
- 1093-1125 Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market for Recent College Graduates: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Nunley John M. & Pugh Adam & Romero Nicholas & Seals R. Alan
- 1127-1149 Life Insurance and Suicide: Asymmetric Information Revisited
by Choi Yun Jeong & Chen Joe & Sawada Yasuyuki
- 1151-1196 The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment
by Edo Anthony
- 1197-1235 The Effect of Pharmacies’ Right to Negotiate Discounts on the Market Share of Parallel Imported Pharmaceuticals
by Granlund David
- 1237-1262 Vertical or Horizontal: Endogenous Merger Waves in Vertically Related Industries
by Yao Zhiyong & Zhou Wen
- 1263-1295 Violence in Illicit Markets: Unintended Consequences and the Search for Paradoxical Effects of Enforcement
by Prieger James E. & Kulick Jonathan
- 1297-1324 The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Labor Market Outcomes of Young Adults: Evidence from Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws
by Yörük Ceren Ertan
- 1325-1352 Impacts of FTA Utilization on Firm Performance
by Hayakawa Kazunobu