April 2020, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 1-7 Search and Bidding Costs
by Miao Chun-Hui
- 1-8 Conflict Intensity and Birth Outcomes – Evidence from the West Bank
by Jürges Hendrik & Westermaier Franz G.
- 1-13 Acquisitions for Sleep
by Norbäck Pehr-Johan & Persson Lars & Olofsson Charlotta
- 1-13 Analyzing the Effect of Mandatory Water Restrictions on Water Usage
by Dronyk-Trosper Trey & Stitzel Brandli
- 1-13 Employee Choice and the Demand for Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from Random Coefficients Models
by Kattih Nour & Mixon Franklin G.
- 1-13 Sharing Competition: An Agent-Based Model for the Short-Term Accommodations Market
by Bruno Bruna & Faggini Marisa
- 1-16 The Crucial Role of Social Welfare Criteria and Individual Heterogeneity for Optimal Inheritance Taxation
by García-Miralles Esteban
- 1-17 Timing of Adopting a Flexible Manufacturing System and Product Differentiation
by Sun Chia-Hung
- 1-17 Accounting for Differences in Female Labor Force Participation between China and India
by Azam Mehtabul & Han Luyi
- 1-18 Investment in Green Technology and Entry Deterrence
by Strandholm John C. & Espínola-Arredondo Ana
- 1-22 The Wage Response to a Reduction in Income Tax Rates: The Israeli Tax Reform
by Frish Roni & Zussman Noam & Igdalov Sophia
- 1-23 The Consequences of the 1959–1961 Chinese Famine for Educational Attainment
by Lay Margaret J. & Norling Johannes
- 1-23 The Economics of Enlightenment: Time Value of Knowledge and the Net Present Value (NPV) of Knowledge Machines, A Proposed Approach Adapted from Finance
by Kashyap Ravi
- 1-24 Gender Differences in Performance and Risk-taking among Children, Teenagers, and College Students: Evidence from Jeopardy!
by Jetter Michael & Walker Jay K.
- 1-25 Childcare Allowances and Public Pensions: Welfare and Demographic Effects in an Aging Japan
by Okamoto Akira
- 1-36 Marathon, Hurdling, or Sprint? The Effects of Exam Scheduling on Academic Performance
by Goulas Sofoklis & Megalokonomou Rigissa
January 2020, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-6 The Role of Optimism and Pessimism in the Substitution Between Primary and Secondary Health Prevention Efforts
by Chauvin Pauline & Tabo Augustin & Chopard Bertrand
- 1-6 Executive Compensation and Labor Expenses
by Colonnello Stefano
- 1-8 A Note on Productive and Dynamic Inefficiencies of Intermediate Regulatory Sanctions
by Friehe Tim & Mungan Murat C.
- 1-14 Knowledge Obsolescence and Women’s Occupational Sorting: New Evidence from Citation Data
by McFarland Amanda & Pearlman Sarah
- 1-14 Social Status Perception and Individual Social Capital: Evidence from the US
by Bucciol Alessandro & Zarri Luca & Cicognani Simona
- 1-15 Minimum Wages and Nascent Entrepreneurship in the US
by Kwapisz Agnieszka
- 1-15 The Challenge of Organizing Elderly Care Programmes: Optimal Policy Design under Complete and Asymmetric Information
by Leporatti Lucia & Montefiori Marcello
- 1-16 Assessing Higher Education Policy in Brazil: A Mixed Oligopoly Approach
by Del Rey Elena & Estevan Fernanda
- 1-18 Personal or Partisan Incumbency Advantage? Evidence from an Electoral Reform at the Local Level in Italy
by De Benedetto Marco Alberto
- 1-19 Inheritance Taxation in a Model with Intergenerational Time Transfers
by Belan Pascal & Moussault Erwan
- 1-19 Habits Do Not Die Easily: The Economics of Table Soccer
by Alfano Vincenzo & Capasso Salvatore
- 1-21 Endogenous Equity Shares in Cournot Competition: Welfare Analysis and Policy
by Kanjilal Kiriti & Muñoz-García Félix
- 1-21 Too Much Stick for the Carrot? Job Search Requirements and Search Behaviour of Unemployment Benefit Claimants
by Morescalchi Andrea & Paruolo Paolo
- 1-21 Effects of Alcohol Taxation on Prices: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Pass-Through Rates
by Nelson Jon P. & Moran John R.
- 1-28 The Effect of the Second Child on the Anthropometric Outcomes and Nutrition Intake of the First Child: Evidence from the Relaxation of the One-Child Policy in Rural China
by Chen Cheng & Chou Shin-Yi & Wang Cheng & Zhao Wangyang
October 2019, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 1-4 Myopic Mergers across Borders with Incomplete Information in GOLE
by Beladi Hamid & Hollas Daniel & Chakrabarti Avik
- 1-6 Believe It or Not: Strategic Licensing Makes R&D Alliance Profitable
by Banerjee Tannista & Sengupta Aditi
- 1-10 China’s Only Children and Their Spillover Effects on Academic Performance in the Classroom
by Wang Haining & Zhu Rong
- 1-12 University Program Characteristics and Education-Job Mismatch
by Kucel Aleksander & Vilalta-Bufí Montserrat
- 1-13 Efficiency Wages in Cournot-Oligopoly
by de Pinto Marco & Goerke Laszlo
- 1-13 How Do Intermediaries Affect the Effectiveness of the Four-Eyes-Principle? An Experimental Investigation
by Fan Liangcong & Ying Zechun & Yuan Yuemei & Zhang Xinchao & Xu Bin
- 1-14 Horizontal Mergers in a Dynamic Cournot Market: Solving the Free Riding Issue Without Efficiency Gains
by Escrihuela-Villar Marc & Ferrarese Walter
- 1-16 Internal Migration and Public Policy
by Giuranno Michele G. & Biswas Rongili
- 1-16 Public Good Provision Financed by Nonlinear Income Tax Under Reduction of Envy
by Obara Takuya & Tsugawa Shuichi
- 1-16 Does Television Kill Your Sex Life? Microeconometric Evidence from 80 Countries
by Lucas Adrienne M. & Wilson Nicholas L.
- 1-17 To Be a Blood Donor or Not to Be? Investigating Institutional and Student Characteristics at a Military College
by Jiang Bing & Allen Samuel K.
- 1-17 Do School Counselors Exhibit Bias in Recommending Students for Advanced Coursework?
by Francis Dania V. & de Oliveira Angela C. M. & Dimmitt Carey
July 2019, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 1-7 Fiscal Imbalances and Fiscal Effort of Local Governments
by Di Liddo Giuseppe & Longobardi Ernesto & Porcelli Francesco
- 1-9 Risk Taking and Aggression On and Off the Field: Evidence from the National Football League
by Ge Qi
- 1-11 Health Care Home: Early Evidence from Linked Administrative Data in New Zealand
by Dasgupta Kabir & Pacheco Gail
- 1-13 Do Labor Market Regulations Affect the Link between Innovation and Employment? Evidence from Latin America
by Baensch Laura & Lanzalot Maria Laura & Stucchi Rodolfo & Lotti Giulia
- 1-14 Risk and Discrimination
by Ederington Josh & Minier Jenny & Jill Stowe C.
- 1-15 Transaction Costs as a Source of Consumer Stockpiling
by Garrod Luke & Li Ruochen & Wilson Chris M.
- 1-16 Intrinsic Religiosity, Personality Traits, and Adolescent Risky Behaviors
by Mendolia Silvia & Paloyo Alfredo & Walker Ian
- 1-17 The Effects of Copayments on Healthcare Utilization in Korea’s Medical Aid Program
by Lee Yong-Woo & Lee Yong-Ju
- 1-19 Anatomy of Non-Employment Risk
by Fugazza Carolina
- 1-20 The Role of Multiple Pollutants and Pollution Intensities in the Policy Reform of Taxes and Standards
by Gautier Luis
- 1-25 A Psychometric Investigation of the Personality Traits Underlying Individual Tax Morale
by Jacquemet Nicolas & Luchini Stéphane & Malézieux Antoine & Shogren Jason F.
- 1-26 A Structural Approach to Assessing Retention Policies in Public Schools
by Vera Celia P.
April 2019, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 1-6 Do Minimum Wage Increases Affect SNAP Benefits?
by Snyder Thomas & Rinkevich Senayt & Yuan Weici
- 1-11 On Lawyer Compensation When Appeals Are Possible
by At Christian & Friehe Tim & Gabuthy Yannick
- 1-15 Elevated Uncertainty during the Financial Crisis: Do Effects on Subjective Well-Being Differ across European Countries?
by Tonzer Lena
- 1-16 The Impact of Secondary Environmental Variables on OECD Healthcare Efficiency: A Robust Conditional Approach
by Gearhart Richard
- 1-16 Refunding Emissions Taxes: The Case For A Three-Part Policy
by Bontems Philippe
- 1-21 Do Local Institutions Affect Labour Market Participation? The Italian Case
by Agovino Massimiliano & Garofalo Antonio & Cerciello Massimiliano
- 1-22 Dynamics of Individual Income Rank Volatility: Evidence from West Germany and the US
by Chauvel Louis & Hartung Anne & Palmisano Flaviana
- 1-23 Gender Discrimination in Exam Grading? Double Evidence from a Natural Experiment and a Field Experiment
by Rangvid Beatrice Schindler
- 1-27 Voluntary Mobility of Employees for Better Job Opportunities Given a Temporary Contract: Insights Regarding an Age-Varying Association Between the Two Events
by Mussida Chiara & Zanin Luca
- 1-28 Housing Wealth Effects in Japan: Evidence Based on Household Micro Data
by Hori Masahiro & Niizeki Takeshi
- 1-30 Do Immigrants Compete with Natives in the Greek Labour Market? Evidence from the Skill-Cell Approach before and during the Great Recession
by Chletsos Michael & Roupakias Stelios
- 1-42 Optimal Disability Insurance with Informal Child Care
by Ho Christine
January 2019, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-7 She-E-Os and the Cost of Debt: Do Female CEOs Pay Less for Credit?
by Usman Muhammad & Farooq Muhammad Umar & Zhang Junrui & Sun Junqin & Makki Muhammad Abdul Majid
- 1-11 Population Policy, Demographic Change, and Firm Returns: Evidence from China
by An Zhiyong & Hou Yilin
- 1-14 The Curious Case of Farmer Credit Cards: Evidence from an Indian Policy Reform
by Chatterjee Somdeep
- 1-15 Sorting into Contests: Evidence from Production Contracts
by Wang Zhen & Vukina Tomislav
- 1-17 Inter-Ethnic Friendship and Hostility between Roma and non-Roma Students in Hungary: The Role of Exposure and Academic Achievement
by Hajdu Tamás & Kertesi Gábor & Kézdi Gábor
- 1-17 Terrorism and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan
by Mazhar Ummad
- 1-17 Parental Transfers, Intra-household Bargaining and Fertility Decision
by Gahramanov Emin & Gaibulloev Khusrav & Younas Javed
- 1-20 Do Firms Supported by Credit Guarantee Schemes Report Better Financial Results 2 Years After the End of Intervention?
by Dvouletý Ondřej & Čadil Jan & Mirošník Karel
- 1-20 Announced or Surprise Inspections and Oligopoly Competition
by Dechenaux Emmanuel & Samuel Andrew
- 1-21 Estimating the Impact of Ride-Hailing App Company Entry on Public Transportation Use in Major US Urban Areas
by Nelson Erik & Sadowsky Nicole
- 1-24 The Costs of Firm Exit and Labour Market Policies: New Evidence from Europe
by Andrews Dan & Ferrari Irene & Saia Alessandro
- 1-25 Public Health Insurance and Prescription Medications for Mental Illness
by Maclean Johanna Catherine & Cook Benjamin & Carson Nicholas & Pesko Michael F
October 2018, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 1-10 A Sibling-Pair Analysis for Causal Effect of Education on Health
by Bai Yu & Li Yanjun
- 1-12 Employment in Long-Term Care: The Role of Macroeconomic Conditions
by Baughman Reagan
- 1-13 Schooling and Cohort Size: Evidence from Vietnam, Thailand, Iran and Cambodia
by Falaris Evangelos M. & Thai Thuan Q.
- 1-16 Marginal Cost of Public Funds: From the Theory to the Empirical Application for the Evaluation of the Efficiency of the Tax-Benefit Systems
by Figari Francesco & Gandullia Luca & Lezzi Emanuela
- 1-17 Modeling Completion of Vocational Education: The Role of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills by Program Type
by Stratton Leslie S. & Datta Gupta Nabanita & Reimer David & Holm Anders
- 1-17 U.S. Income Comparisons with Regional Price Parity Adjustments
by Bishop John A. & Lee Jonathan M. & Zeager Lester A.
- 1-18 The Motherhood Penalty: Is It a Wage-Dependent Family Decision?
by Gafni Dalit & Siniver Erez
- 1-18 Health Insurance Coverage and Firm Performance: Evidence Using Firm Level Data from Vietnam
by Yamada Hiroyuki & Vu Tien Manh
- 1-19 The Impact of Language Skills on Immigrants’ Labor Market Integration: A Brief Revision With a New Approach
by Schuss Eric
- 1-19 Food Stamps, Income Shocks, and Crime: Evidence from California
by Lovett Nicholas
- 1-21 Timing of Emissions and Effects of Emission Taxes in Durable-Goods Oligopolies
by Sagasta Amagoia & Usategui José M.
July 2018, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 1-4 Number of Bidders and the Winner’s Curse
by Peeters Ronald & Tenev Anastas P.
- 1-7 Social Network Structure and Risk Sharing in Villages
by Yang Ou & Jiang Bin & Sung Kim Jun & Li Chuhui
- 1-8 Tele-Communications 2.0: The Age of the Internet
by Jerbashian Vahagn & Kochanova Anna
- 1-9 Do State Sales Taxes Crowd Out Local Option Sales Taxes?
by Burge Gregory S. & Rogers Cynthia L.
- 1-13 Guaranteed Nonlabor Income and Labor Supply: The Effect of the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend
by Feinberg Robert M. & Kuehn Daniel
- 1-15 Leadership in Tax Competition with Fiscal Equalization Transfers
by Haraguchi Junichi & Ogawa Hikaru
- 1-17 Local Information, Income Segregation, and Geographic Mobility
by Bond Timothy N. & Salisbury Laura
- 1-21 Widowhood and Retirement Timing: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Schreiber Philipp
- 1-27 Measuring the Deterrent Effect of European Cartel Law Enforcement
by Moritz Birgit & Becker Martin & Schmidtchen Dieter
- 1-27 Teacher Turnover, Composition and Qualifications in the Year-Round School Setting
by Graves Jennifer & McMullen Steven & Rouse Kathryn
- 1-28 Self–Employment, Wealth and Start–up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis
by Elitcha Koffi & Fonseca Raquel
April 2018, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 1-11 Are Busy Directors Harmful or Helpful? Evidence from the Great Recession
by Withisuphakorn Pradit & Jiraporn Pornsit
- 1-12 Corruption and Medicine Quality in Latin America: A Pilot Study
by Bate Roger & Mathur Aparna
- 1-13 The Heterogeneous Cyclicality of Income and Wages Among the Distribution in the UK
by Cervini-Plá María & López-Villavicencio Antonia & Silva José I.
- 1-15 Public–Private Monopoly
by Moszoro Marian W.
- 1-16 The Role of Adolescent Health in Adult SES Outcomes
by Andersen Dana C. & Gunes Pinar Mine
- 1-20 Going Along or Going Independent? A Dynamic Analysis of Nonprofit Alliances
by Chen Jiawei & Sacks Michael
- 1-22 Potential Parenthood and Career Progression of Men and Women – A Simultaneous Hazards Approach
by Biewen Martin & Seifert Stefanie
January 2018, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-8 Pay for Performance with Motivated Employees
by Cerrone Claudia & Manna Ester
- 1-10 Public Health Insurance with Monopolistically Competitive Providers and Optional Spot Sales
by Sorek Gilad & Randolph Beard T.
- 1-11 Do Firms with Low Disability Risks Opt Out from Public to Private Insurance?
by Hassink Wolter H.J. & Koning Pierre & Zwinkels Wim
- 1-12 Is There Really a Trade-Off? Family Size and Investment in Child Quality in India
by Azam Mehtabul & Hang Saing Chan
- 1-14 Performance, Luck and Equality: An Experimental Analysis of Subjects’ Preferences for Different Allocation Criteria
by Becchetti Leonardo & Solferino Nazaria & Antoni Giacomo Degli & Ottone Stefania
- 1-19 Optimal Reimbursement Policy in Health Care: Competition, Ownership Structure and Quality Provision
by Stenbacka Rune & Tombak Mihkel
- 1-20 Editor Reputation and Journal Quality: The Case of Regional Economic Association Journals
by Faria João R & Mixon Franklin G & Upadhyaya Kamal P
- 1-20 Warrantless Arrest Laws for Domestic Violence: How Are Youth Affected?
by Dasgupta Kabir & Pacheco Gail
- 1-21 A Theory of Inefficient College Entry and Excessive Student Debt
by Fedaseyeu Viktar & Strohush Vitaliy
- 1-23 Effects of Minimum Wages on Absence from Work Due to Illness
by Du Juan & Leigh J. Paul
October 2017, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 1-6 Unilateral Technology Sharing among Competitors in Markets with Heterogeneous Consumers
by Yoshida Shohei & Pan Cong
- 1-6 The Impact of Public Smoking Bans on Smoking Behaviour: Evidence from an Australian Experiment
by Zhu Rong
- 1-10 The Impact of Innovation on Financial and Insurance Services Exports
by Briggs Kristie
- 1-11 Does the National Flood Insurance Program Have Redistributional Effects?
by Bin Okmyung & Bishop John & Kousky Carolyn
- 1-12 Structuring Subsidies in a Long-Term Credit Relationship
by Van Tassel Eric
- 1-15 The Effect of Neighborhood Fast Food on Children’s BMI: Evidence from a Sample of Movers
by Qian Yiwei & Thomsen Michael R. & Nayga Rodolfo M. & Rouse Heather L.
- 1-17 The Impact of Fiscal Transparency on Corruption: An Empirical Analysis Based on Longitudinal Data
by De Simone Elina & Gaeta Giuseppe Lucio & Mourão Paulo Reis
- 1-17 Crime and Establishment Size: Evidence from South America
by Oguzoglu Umut & Ranasinghe Ashantha
- 1-18 Understanding the Unequal Post-Great Recession Wealth Recovery for American Families
by Zhang Sisi & Feng Shuaizhang
- 1-20 The Great Depression of Income: Historical Estimates of the Longer-Run Impact of Entering the Labor Market during a Recession
by Moulton Jeremy Grant
- 1-21 The Effectiveness of Public Subsidies for Private Innovations. An Experimental Approach
by Brüggemann Julia & Proeger Till
- 1-21 Effective Policies for Transportation and Pollution Reduction on North America’s International Borders
by Fernandez Linda & Das Monica
- 1-25 Household Production and the Elasticity of Marginal Utility of Consumption
by Asplund Disa
- 1-26 Financial Constraints: Do They Matter to Allocate R&D Subsidies?
by Silva Filipe & Carreira Carlos
- 1-26 School Bond Referendum, Capital Expenditure, and Student Achievement
by Hong Kai
July 2017, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 1-6 Does Previous Marijuana Use Increase the Use of Other Drugs: An Almost Ideal Demand System Approach
by Thompson Alexi & Koichi Yamaura
- 1-10 A Model about the Impact of Ability Grouping on Student Achievement
by Kiss David
- 1-14 Is Population Growth Bad for the Environment?
by Liu Xiangbo & Levy Ting & Chao Chi-Chur & Zhang Mengbo
- 1-18 Does Job Satisfaction Increase Sales and Customer Satisfaction? Evidence from Retail Banking in South Korea
by Gil Ricard & Kim Myongjin & Koo Inhyouk
- 1-19 “Leaving No Child Behind:” Preferences for Social Inclusion and Altruism
by Menon Martina & Perali Federico & Veronesi Marcella
- 1-20 Is it the Way You Live or the Job You Have? Health Effects of Lifestyles and Working Conditions
by Cottini Elena & Ghinetti Paolo
- 1-21 Health Insurance Coverage and Risky Health Behaviors among Young Adults
by Yörük Barış K.
- 1-22 Vertical Integration Smooths Innovation Diffusion
by Filippini Luigi & Vergari Cecilia
- 1-24 Increasing Block Tariffs in the Water Sector – An Interpretation in Terms of Social Preferences
by Meran Georg & von Hirschhausen Christian
April 2017, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 1-8 Fiscal Decentralization and Public Spending: Evidence from Heteroscedasticity-Based Identification
by Herwartz Helmut & Theilen Bernd
- 1-9 Information Acquisition and Disclosure of Environmental Risk
by Sengupta Aditi
- 1-10 The Legal Grounds of Irregular Migration: A Global Game Approach
by Naiditch Claire & Vranceanu Radu
- 1-14 Monopolistic Competition and Exclusive Quality
by Ortiz-Ospina Esteban
- 1-15 Technology Diffusion and Trade Liberalization
by Beladi Hamid & Oladi Reza
- 1-21 Retirement Decisions in Recessionary Times: Evidence from Spain
by Amuedo-Dorantes Catalina & Borra Cristina
- 1-22 Origins of Adulthood Personality: The Role of Adverse Childhood Experiences
by Fletcher Jason M. & Schurer Stefanie
- 1-25 Banks Restructuring Sonata: How Capital Injection Triggered Labor Force Rejuvenation in Japanese Banks
by Osada Takeshi & Onji Kazuki & Vera David
- 1-37 Economic Conditions at School Leaving and Sleep Patterns Across the Life Course
by Maclean Johanna Catherine & Hill Terrence D.
February 2017, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-6 Can Catastrophic Long-Term Care Insurance Policies Increase Private Insurance Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Expenditure?
by Ma Guoxuan & Sun Wei
- 1-6 Getting Girls to Schools! – Assessing the Impacts of a Targeted Program on Enrollment and Academic Performance
by Chatterjee Somdeep
- 1-8 Endogenous Leadership in Tax Competition: A Combination of the Effects of Market Power and Strategic Interaction
by Pi Jiancai & Chen Xuyang
- 1-13 Information Acquisition in Vertical Relations
by Baake Pio & Harasser Andreas & Heiny Friederike
- 1-14 Competition, Product Innovation and Licensing
by Chang Ray-Yun & Hwang Hong & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1-15 The Impacts of Rural Property Rights on Urban Unemployment, Wage Inequality, and Welfare in Developing Countries
by Pi Jiancai & Ge Yang & Yin Jun
- 1-16 Are Immigrants in Favour of Immigration? Evidence from England and Wales
by Braakmann Nils & Wildman John & Waqas Muhammad
- 1-17 What Extent of Welfare Loss is Caused by the Disparity between Perceived and Scientific Risks? A Case Study of Food Irradiation
by Watanabe Masahide & Kawata Yukichika
- 1-17 Characteristics and Employment of Applicants for Social Security Disability Insurance over the Business Cycle
by Lindner Stephan & Burdick Clark & Meseguer Javier
- 1-17 Lobbying as a Guard against Extremism
by Zudenkova Galina
- 1-18 Preferences Toward Leniency under Mandatory Criminal Sentencing Guidelines: Role-in-the-Offense Adjustments for Federal Drug Trafficking Defendants
by Nutting Andrew W.
- 1-20 The Impact of Educational Mismatches on Wages: The Influence of Measurement Error and Unobserved Heterogeneity
by Sellami Sana & Verhaest Dieter & Nonneman Walter & Van Trier Walter
- 1-21 Education Outcomes of Children of Asian Intermarriages: Does Gender of the Immigrant Parent Matter?
by Basu Sukanya & Insler Michael
- 1-22 The Market Value of R&D in Emerging Economies: Evidence from India
by Kanwar Sunil & Hall Bronwyn H.
- 1-23 The Effect of Kinship Placement Laws on Foster Children’s Well-Being
by Hayduk Iryna
- 1-25 Are You What You Eat? Healthy Behaviour and Risk Preferences
by Galizzi Matteo M. & Miraldo Marisa
October 2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 1-5 Process and Product Innovation and the Role of the Preference Function
by Hoefele Andreas
- 1-5 Meet-the-competition clauses and the strategic disclosure of product quality
by Troncoso-Valverde Cristián
- 1-5 Consumers’ Misevaluation and Public Promotion
by Yamagishi Atsushi
- 1-6 Import Competition and Post-displacement Wages in Korea: Whom You Trade with Matters
by Kang Youngho & Im Hyejoon
- 1-7 How Lobbying Affects Representation: Results for Majority-Elected Politicians
by Stadelmann David & Portmann Marco & Eichenberger Reiner
- 1-10 Does Evasion Invalidate the Welfare Sufficiency of the ETI?
by Gillitzer Christian & Slemrod Joel
- 1-10 What Do Regulators Value?
by Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-12 Privatization, Unemployment, and Welfare in the Harris-Todaro Model with a Mixed Duopoly
by Pi Jiancai & Yin Jun
- 1-12 Has Creative Destruction become more Destructive?
by Komlos John
- 1-13 Coasean Quality of Regulated Goods
by Moszoro Marian W.
- 1-14 Regulations to Supplement Weak Environmental Liability
by Calcott Paul
- 1-15 Is There a Role for Higher Education Institutions in Improving the Quality of First Employment?
by McGuinness Seamus & Whelan Adele & Bergin Adele
- 1-16 Intergenerational Educational Persistence among Daughters: Evidence from India
by Azam Mehtabul
- 1-18 Does Eco-labeling of Services Matter? Evidence from Higher Education
by Hickman Daniel C. & Meyer Andrew G.
- 1-19 Strategic CSR, Heterogeneous Firms and Credit Constraints
by Giallonardo Luisa & Mulino Marcella
- 1-23 Can Polluting Firms Favor Regulation?
by Muñoz-García Félix & Akhundjanov Sherzod B.
- 1-28 Auctioning Emission Permits with Market Power
by Alvarez Francisco & André Francisco J.
- 1-28 Can Low-Wage Employment Help People Escape from the No-Pay – Low-Income Trap?
by Plum Alexander
- 1-29 School Entry, Compulsory Schooling, and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Michigan
by Hemelt Steven W. & Rosen Rachel B.
- 1-30 Delinquency Reinforcement and Balance: Is Exposure to Delinquent Peers Always Risky?
by James Charles Joni S. & Chih Yao-Yu
- 1-31 A Signal of Altruistic Motivation for Foreign Aid
by Civelli Andrea & Horowitz Andrew W. & Teixeira Arilton
- 1-33 Overeducation, Overskilling and Mental Well-being
by Zhu Rong & Chen Linfeng
- 1-35 Cannabis Control and Crime: Medicinal Use, Depenalization and the War on Drugs
by Huber III Arthur & Newman Rebecca & LaFave Daniel
- 1-39 The Effects of School Closure Threats on Student Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Chiu Ming Ming & Joh Sung Wook & Khoo Lawrence
- 1-62 Voting in Central Banks: Theory versus Stylized Facts
by Horváth Roman & Šmídková Kateřina & Zápal Jan
September 2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 1213-1238 On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act
by Aguirre Iñaki
- 1239-1272 Incentives to Invest in Short-Term vs Long-Term Contracts: Theory and Evidence
by Dubois Pierre & Vukina Tomislav
- 1273-1319 Number of Firms, Rationing, Matching, and Knowledge: A Comprehensive Study of Variations in Experimental Kreps–Scheinkman Markets
by Jacobs Martin
- 1321-1336 Profit Improving via Strategic Technology Sharing
by Kao Kuo-Feng & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1337-1358 Nominal or Real? The Impact of Regional Price Levels on Satisfaction with Life
by Deckers Thomas & Falk Armin & Schildberg-Hörisch Hannah
- 1359-1386 University Merging Process: A Guideline Proposal for Excellence-Enhancing
by Hidalgo-Hidalgo Marisa & Valera Guadalupe
- 1387-1438 Affordable False Teeth: The Effects of Patient Cost Sharing on Denture Utilization and Subjective Chewing Ability
by Ando Michihito & Takaku Reo
- 1439-1471 Family Instability and Locus of Control in Adolescence
by Peter Frauke H. & Spiess C. Katharina
- 1473-1500 The Impact of Education Earmarking on State-Level Lottery Sales
by Stivender Carol O. & Gaggl Paul & Amato Louis H. & Farrow-Chestnut Tonya E.