The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
February 2017, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-6 Can Catastrophic Long-Term Care Insurance Policies Increase Private Insurance Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Expenditure?
by Ma Guoxuan & Sun Wei
- 1-6 Getting Girls to Schools! – Assessing the Impacts of a Targeted Program on Enrollment and Academic Performance
by Chatterjee Somdeep
- 1-8 Endogenous Leadership in Tax Competition: A Combination of the Effects of Market Power and Strategic Interaction
by Pi Jiancai & Chen Xuyang
- 1-13 Information Acquisition in Vertical Relations
by Baake Pio & Harasser Andreas & Heiny Friederike
- 1-14 Competition, Product Innovation and Licensing
by Chang Ray-Yun & Hwang Hong & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1-15 The Impacts of Rural Property Rights on Urban Unemployment, Wage Inequality, and Welfare in Developing Countries
by Pi Jiancai & Ge Yang & Yin Jun
- 1-16 Are Immigrants in Favour of Immigration? Evidence from England and Wales
by Braakmann Nils & Wildman John & Waqas Muhammad
- 1-17 What Extent of Welfare Loss is Caused by the Disparity between Perceived and Scientific Risks? A Case Study of Food Irradiation
by Watanabe Masahide & Kawata Yukichika
- 1-17 Characteristics and Employment of Applicants for Social Security Disability Insurance over the Business Cycle
by Lindner Stephan & Burdick Clark & Meseguer Javier
- 1-17 Lobbying as a Guard against Extremism
by Zudenkova Galina
- 1-18 Preferences Toward Leniency under Mandatory Criminal Sentencing Guidelines: Role-in-the-Offense Adjustments for Federal Drug Trafficking Defendants
by Nutting Andrew W.
- 1-20 The Impact of Educational Mismatches on Wages: The Influence of Measurement Error and Unobserved Heterogeneity
by Sellami Sana & Verhaest Dieter & Nonneman Walter & Van Trier Walter
- 1-21 Education Outcomes of Children of Asian Intermarriages: Does Gender of the Immigrant Parent Matter?
by Basu Sukanya & Insler Michael
- 1-22 The Market Value of R&D in Emerging Economies: Evidence from India
by Kanwar Sunil & Hall Bronwyn H.
- 1-23 The Effect of Kinship Placement Laws on Foster Children’s Well-Being
by Hayduk Iryna
- 1-25 Are You What You Eat? Healthy Behaviour and Risk Preferences
by Galizzi Matteo M. & Miraldo Marisa
October 2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 1-5 Process and Product Innovation and the Role of the Preference Function
by Hoefele Andreas
- 1-5 Meet-the-competition clauses and the strategic disclosure of product quality
by Troncoso-Valverde Cristián
- 1-5 Consumers’ Misevaluation and Public Promotion
by Yamagishi Atsushi
- 1-6 Import Competition and Post-displacement Wages in Korea: Whom You Trade with Matters
by Kang Youngho & Im Hyejoon
- 1-7 How Lobbying Affects Representation: Results for Majority-Elected Politicians
by Stadelmann David & Portmann Marco & Eichenberger Reiner
- 1-10 Does Evasion Invalidate the Welfare Sufficiency of the ETI?
by Gillitzer Christian & Slemrod Joel
- 1-10 What Do Regulators Value?
by Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-12 Privatization, Unemployment, and Welfare in the Harris-Todaro Model with a Mixed Duopoly
by Pi Jiancai & Yin Jun
- 1-12 Has Creative Destruction become more Destructive?
by Komlos John
- 1-13 Coasean Quality of Regulated Goods
by Moszoro Marian W.
- 1-14 Regulations to Supplement Weak Environmental Liability
by Calcott Paul
- 1-15 Is There a Role for Higher Education Institutions in Improving the Quality of First Employment?
by McGuinness Seamus & Whelan Adele & Bergin Adele
- 1-16 Intergenerational Educational Persistence among Daughters: Evidence from India
by Azam Mehtabul
- 1-18 Does Eco-labeling of Services Matter? Evidence from Higher Education
by Hickman Daniel C. & Meyer Andrew G.
- 1-19 Strategic CSR, Heterogeneous Firms and Credit Constraints
by Giallonardo Luisa & Mulino Marcella
- 1-23 Can Polluting Firms Favor Regulation?
by Muñoz-García Félix & Akhundjanov Sherzod B.
- 1-28 Auctioning Emission Permits with Market Power
by Alvarez Francisco & André Francisco J.
- 1-28 Can Low-Wage Employment Help People Escape from the No-Pay – Low-Income Trap?
by Plum Alexander
- 1-29 School Entry, Compulsory Schooling, and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Michigan
by Hemelt Steven W. & Rosen Rachel B.
- 1-30 Delinquency Reinforcement and Balance: Is Exposure to Delinquent Peers Always Risky?
by James Charles Joni S. & Chih Yao-Yu
- 1-31 A Signal of Altruistic Motivation for Foreign Aid
by Civelli Andrea & Horowitz Andrew W. & Teixeira Arilton
- 1-33 Overeducation, Overskilling and Mental Well-being
by Zhu Rong & Chen Linfeng
- 1-35 Cannabis Control and Crime: Medicinal Use, Depenalization and the War on Drugs
by Huber III Arthur & Newman Rebecca & LaFave Daniel
- 1-39 The Effects of School Closure Threats on Student Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Chiu Ming Ming & Joh Sung Wook & Khoo Lawrence
- 1-62 Voting in Central Banks: Theory versus Stylized Facts
by Horváth Roman & Šmídková Kateřina & Zápal Jan
September 2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 1213-1238 On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act
by Aguirre Iñaki
- 1239-1272 Incentives to Invest in Short-Term vs Long-Term Contracts: Theory and Evidence
by Dubois Pierre & Vukina Tomislav
- 1273-1319 Number of Firms, Rationing, Matching, and Knowledge: A Comprehensive Study of Variations in Experimental Kreps–Scheinkman Markets
by Jacobs Martin
- 1321-1336 Profit Improving via Strategic Technology Sharing
by Kao Kuo-Feng & Peng Cheng-Hau
- 1337-1358 Nominal or Real? The Impact of Regional Price Levels on Satisfaction with Life
by Deckers Thomas & Falk Armin & Schildberg-Hörisch Hannah
- 1359-1386 University Merging Process: A Guideline Proposal for Excellence-Enhancing
by Hidalgo-Hidalgo Marisa & Valera Guadalupe
- 1387-1438 Affordable False Teeth: The Effects of Patient Cost Sharing on Denture Utilization and Subjective Chewing Ability
by Ando Michihito & Takaku Reo
- 1439-1471 Family Instability and Locus of Control in Adolescence
by Peter Frauke H. & Spiess C. Katharina
- 1473-1500 The Impact of Education Earmarking on State-Level Lottery Sales
by Stivender Carol O. & Gaggl Paul & Amato Louis H. & Farrow-Chestnut Tonya E.
- 1501-1538 Legislative Term Limits and Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the United States
by Asako Yasushi & Matsubayashi Tetsuya & Ueda Michiko
- 1539-1562 Gasoline and Diesel Tax Incidence: The 2003 Washington State Nickel Funding Package
by Silvia Louis & Taylor Christopher T.
- 1563-1572 The Relationship from Friendship Links to Educational Achievement
by Ho Cheuk Yin
- 1573-1583 Investment Secrecy and Competitive R&D
by Sengupta Aditi
- 1585-1597 Why Don’t Prices Rise during Periods of Peak Demand? Synchronize Demand to Relax Competition
by Miao Chun-Hui
- 1599-1609 Explaining the Equalising Effect of Panel-Income Changes
by Herault Nicolas
- 1611-1619 Input Prices and Product Differentiation
by Lestage Romain
April 2016, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 539-576 Euroskepticism, Income Inequality and Financial Expectations
by Ritzen Jo & Wehner Caroline & Zimmermann Klaus F.
- 577-617 The Impact of Education and Occupation on Temporary and Permanent Work Incapacity
by Datta Gupta Nabanita & Lau Daniel & Pozzoli Dario
- 619-645 Public Outcry and Police Behavior
by DeAngelo Gregory & McCannon Bryan C.
- 647-687 Competitive Pressure and Corporate Crime
by Baumann Florian & Friehe Tim
- 689-725 Racial Group Affinity and Religious Giving: Evidence from Congregation-Level Panel Data
by Dimitrova-Grajzl Valentina & Grajzl Peter & Guse A. Joseph & Smith J. Taylor
- 727-753 The Regulatory Choice of Noncompliance in the Lab: Effect on Quantities, Prices, and Implications for the Design of a Cost-Effective Policy
by Caffera Marcelo & Chávez Carlos
- 755-783 Information and Inflation: An Analysis of Grading Behavior
by Lehr Brandon
- 785-805 Competition and Product Choice in Option Demand Markets
by Sorek Gilad
- 807-835 Differences between Subjective and Predicted Survival Probabilities and Their Relation to Preventive Care Use
by Biró Anikó
- 837-863 The Impact of Political Uncertainty: A Robust Control Approach
by Baumann Robert & Svec Justin
- 865-899 Concessions and Repression in Conflict
by Ishihara Akifumi & Singh Prakarsh
- 901-930 Love of Variety and Immigration
by Qirjo Dhimitri
- 931-971 Social Security and Divorce
by Dillender Marcus
- 973-1000 The Strategic Use of Innovation to Influence Environmental Policy: Taxes versus Standards
by Moner-Colonques Rafael & Rubio Santiago J.
- 1001-1028 On the Demographics and the Severity of the Social Security Crisis
by Gahramanov Emin
- 1029-1067 Estimating Sourcing Premia Using Italian Regional Data
by Gattai Valeria & Trovato Valentina
- 1069-1092 EU Enlargement, Parallel Trade and Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals: Has the Price Competition increased?
by Granlund David & Köksal-Ayhan Miyase Yesim
- 1093-1121 Price Discrimination with Varying Qualities of Information
by Liu Qihong & Shuai Jie
- 1123-1146 The Effects of Unemployment on Fertility: Evidence from England
by Aksoy Cevat Giray
- 1147-1167 Market Imperfections and Income Distribution
by Yılmaz Ensar
- 1169-1201 The Role of Income Uncertainty in the Corruption–Growth Nexus
by Dzhumashev Ratbek
- 1203-1212 On Merger Profitability and the Intensity of Rivalry
by Escrihuela-Villar Marc
January 2016, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-23 Does Water Quality Improve When a Safe Drinking Water Act Violation Is Issued? A Study of the Effectiveness of the SDWA in California
by Grooms Katherine K.
- 25-57 File Sharing and Film Revenues: Estimates of Sales Displacement at the Box Office
by McKenzie Jordi & Walls W. David
- 59-96 Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys do Worse in School Than Girls?
by Fairlie Robert W.
- 97-124 Wages, Hours, and the School-to-Work Transition: The Consequences of Leaving School in a Recession for Less-Educated Men
by Speer Jamin D.
- 125-149 Are We Architects of Our Own Happiness? The Importance of Family Background for Well-Being
by Schnitzlein Daniel D. & Wunder Christoph
- 151-183 The Real Cost of Credit Constraints: Evidence from Micro-finance
by Sane Renuka & Thomas Susan
- 185-218 Boycott or Buycott?: Internal Politics and Consumer Choices
by Cuadras-Morató Xavier & Raya Josep Maria
- 219-258 On the Design of Educational Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and Their Impact on Non-Education Outcomes: The Case of Teenage Pregnancy
by Cortés Darwin & Gallego Juan & Maldonado Darío
- 259-288 The Impact of Female Education on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from Turkey
by Güneş Pınar Mine
- 289-320 Ownership and Exit Behavior: Evidence from the Home Health Care Market
by Orsini Chiara
- 321-364 The Impact of Maternity Leave Laws on Cesarean Delivery
by Stoddard Christiana & Stock Wendy A. & Hogenson Elise
- 365-391 Optimal Product R&D Policies with Endogenous Quality Choices and Unilateral Spillover
by Taba Yumiko
- 393-407 Shopping Hours and Price Competition with Loyal Consumers
by Flores Miguel & Wenzel Tobias
- 409-436 Gender Differences in Competitiveness: Evidence from Educational Admission Reforms
by Hopland Arnt O. & Nyhus Ole Henning
- 437-476 Moral Hazard in Monday Claim Filing: Evidence from Spanish Sick Leave Insurance
by Martin-Roman Angel Luis & Moral Alfonso
- 477-511 A Trade and Welfare Analysis of Tariff Changes Within the TPP
by Cheong Juyoung & Takayama Shino
- 513-538 Do Economic Development Incentives Crowd Out Public Expenditures in U.S. States?
by Wang Jia
October 2015, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 1507-1548 Turf and Illegal Drug Market Competition between Gangs
by Naranjo Alberto J.
- 1549-1577 Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?
by Tsurumi Tetsuya & Managi Shunsuke & Hibiki Akira
- 1579-1618 A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing
by Hsieh Hui-ting & Lai Ching-chong & Chen Kuan-jen
- 1619-1655 Heterogeneous Effects of Informational Nudges on Pro-social Behavior
by Bao Jiayi & Ho Benjamin
- 1657-1677 Limiting Profit Shifting in a Model with Heterogeneous Firm Productivity
by Langenmayr Dominika
- 1679-1703 Public Education, Accountability, and Yardstick Competition in a Federal System
by Mandel Philipp & Süssmuth Bernd
- 1705-1729 Social Status, Conspicuous Consumption Levies, and Distortionary Taxation
by Hwang Sanghyun & Nagac Kadir
- 1731-1752 Optimal Regulation of Invasive Species Long-Range Spread: A General Equilibrium Approach
by McDermott Shana
- 1753-1792 Cooperation or Competition? A Field Experiment on Non-monetary Learning Incentives
by Bigoni Maria & Fort Margherita & Nardotto Mattia & Reggiani Tommaso G.
- 1793-1829 Geographic Mobility and the Costs of Job Loss
by A. Jolly Nicholas
- 1831-1866 Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration
by Ursino Giovanni
- 1867-1892 Lexicographic Voting: Holding Parties Accountable in the Presence of Downsian Competition
by Klingelhöfer Jan
- 1893-1917 The Transmission of Education across Generations: Evidence from Australia
by Ranasinghe Rasika
- 1919-1937 Tying to Foreclose in Two-Sided Markets
by Shim Sunghee & Kwak Juwon
- 1939-1973 Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children’s Health Implications
by Canta Chiara & Dubois Pierre
- 1975-2016 The Dynamics of Offshoring and Institutions
by Heyman Fredrik & Tingvall Patrik Gustavsson
- 2017-2045 Long-Run Effects of Catholic Schooling on Wages
by Jha Nikhil & Polidano Cain
- 2047-2077 The Interdependence of Immigration Restrictions and Expropriation Risk
by Calahorrano Lena & an de Meulen Philipp
- 2079-2109 The Effects of Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI on Domestic Employment: Microeconomic Evidence from Italy
by Bronzini Raffaello
- 2111-2137 Are You There God? It’s Me, a College Student: Religious Beliefs and Higher Education
by Routon P. Wesley & Walker Jay K.
July 2015, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 961-996 Insulation or Patronage: Political Institutions and Bureaucratic Efficiency
by Mueller Hannes
- 997-1029 Rural Property Rights, Migration, and Welfare in Developing Countries
by Pi Jiancai & Zhou Yu
- 1031-1065 The Impact of Voluntary Youth Service on Future Outcomes: Evidence from Teach For America
by Dobbie Will & Fryer, Jr. Roland G.
- 1067-1092 Human Capital Formation and International Trade
by Unel Bulent
- 1093-1125 Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market for Recent College Graduates: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Nunley John M. & Pugh Adam & Romero Nicholas & Seals R. Alan
- 1127-1149 Life Insurance and Suicide: Asymmetric Information Revisited
by Choi Yun Jeong & Chen Joe & Sawada Yasuyuki
- 1151-1196 The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment
by Edo Anthony
- 1197-1235 The Effect of Pharmacies’ Right to Negotiate Discounts on the Market Share of Parallel Imported Pharmaceuticals
by Granlund David
- 1237-1262 Vertical or Horizontal: Endogenous Merger Waves in Vertically Related Industries
by Yao Zhiyong & Zhou Wen
- 1263-1295 Violence in Illicit Markets: Unintended Consequences and the Search for Paradoxical Effects of Enforcement
by Prieger James E. & Kulick Jonathan
- 1297-1324 The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Labor Market Outcomes of Young Adults: Evidence from Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws
by Yörük Ceren Ertan
- 1325-1352 Impacts of FTA Utilization on Firm Performance
by Hayakawa Kazunobu
- 1353-1380 Is There a Motherhood Wage Penalty for Highly Skilled Women?
by Gafni Dalit & Siniver Erez
- 1381-1416 Developers’ Incentives and Open-Source Software Licensing: GPL vs BSD
by Atal Vidya & Shankar Kameshwari
- 1417-1453 Noise or News? Learning about the Content of Test-Based School Achievement Measures
by Javdani Mohsen
- 1455-1480 Entrepreneurial Risk Choice and Credit Market Equilibria
by Schumacher Heiner & Gerling Kerstin & Kowalik Michal
- 1481-1506 How Responsive Are EU Coal-Burning Plants to Changes in Energy Prices?
by Meyer Andrew & Pac Grzegorz
April 2015, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 437-474 Effects of Fatherhood on Male Wage and Labor Supply in Japan
by Yukawa Shiho
- 475-501 Energy Taxes and Oil Price Shocks
by Cremer Helmuth & Gahvari Firouz & Ladoux Norbert
- 503-522 International Factor Mobility, Production Cost Components, and Wage Inequality
by Pi Jiancai & Zhou Yu
- 523-588 Eliminating Persistent Statistical Discrimination: An Analysis of Several Policy Options
by Glawtschew Rebecca M.
- 589-619 Effects of Childcare Subsidies on Employment and Earnings of Low-Income Mothers
by Zanoni Wladimir & Weinberger Gabriel
- 621-651 Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy
by Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario
- 653-683 Extended Unemployment Insurance and Job Search: Evidence from Time Use Data
by Regmi Krishna
- 685-708 Financing High-tech Start-ups: Moral Hazard, Information Asymmetry and the Reallocation of Control Rights
by Jia Ye (George)
- 709-745 Technological Adoption in Health Care – The Role of Payment Systems
by Barros Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt Xavier
- 747-767 The Effect of Vertically Differentiated Entry Under Retail-Minus Access Pricing
by Byun Jeong Wook & Kim Sung-Hwan
- 769-796 Is the Highway Patrol Really Tougher on Out-of-State Drivers? An Empirical Analysis
by Roach Michael
- 797-814 Antitrust as Facilitating Factor for Collusion
by Bos Iwan & Letterie Wilko & Vermeulen Dries
- 815-835 Price Disclosure Rules and Consumer Price Comparison
by Stühmeier Torben
- 837-864 Nurse Practitioners and Their Effects on Visits to Primary Care Physicians
by Pylypchuk Yuriy & Sarpong Eric M
- 865-889 A Model of the Academic Review Process with Informed Authors
by Azar Ofer H.
- 891-926 Discriminatory Pricing and Spatial Competition in Two-Sided Media Markets
by Kodera Toshiki
- 927-959 Income Inequality and Health: Panel Data Evidence from Canada
by Latif Ehsan
January 2015, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-13 Pricing of First-Run Movies in Small U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Multimarket Contact and Chain Effects
by Feinberg Robert M.
- 1-15 On Cross-Border Mergers and Product Differentiation
by Beladi Hamid & Chakrabarti Avik & Marjit Sugata
- 1-22 The Signaling Role of Subsidies
by Muñoz-Garcia Félix & Espinola-Arredondo Ana
- 1-23 Predicting Recidivism of Juvenile Offenders
by Kalist David E. & Lee Daniel Y. & Spurr Stephen J.
- 1-24 Religious Participation, Trust and Reciprocity: Evidence from Six Latin American Cities
by Barrios Juan José & Gandelman Nestor
- 1-28 Intergenerational Income Mobility in Taiwan: Evidence from TS2SLS and Structural Quantile Regression
by Kan Kamhon & Li I-Hsin & Wang Ruei-Hua
- 1-29 Do Charitable Subsidies Crowd Out Political Giving? The Missing Link between Charitable and Political Contributions
by Yörük Bariş K.
- 1-29 Vocational Training and Labor Market Outcomes in Brazil
by Reis Mauricio
- 1-30 Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Preventive Health Care Use
by Meltem Daysal N. & Orsini Chiara
- 1-30 Minimum Wages: Do They Really Hurt Young People?
by Galán Sofía & Puente Sergio
- 1-32 Fostering Household Formation: Evidence from a Spanish Rental Subsidy
by Aparicio-Fenoll Ainhoa & Oppedisano Veruska
- 1-33 Parental Preferences for Primary School Characteristics
by Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart H. H. & Zölitz Ulf
- 1-36 Systematic Bailout Guarantees and Tacit Coordination
by Bertsch Christoph & Calcagno Claudio & Le Quement Mark
- 1-38 Health Care Use, Out-of-Pocket Expenditure, and Macroeconomic Conditions during the Great Recession
by Du Juan & Yagihashi Takeshi
- 1-47 How Should Cartels React to Entry Triggered by Demand Growth?
by Correia-da-Silva João & Pinho Joana & Vasconcelos Hélder
October 2014, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 1-15 Re-thinking the Concept of Surplus: Embracing Co-creation Experiences in Economics
by Chakrabarti Avik & Ramaswamy Venkat
- 1-16 The Role of Risk Preference in Immigration and Minimum Wage Policies
by Wang Yulian & Zhu Hongfei
- 1-16 Environmental Taxes in Duopoly with Soft Capacity Constraints
by Vetter Henrik
- 1-25 Designated Driver Service Availability and Its Effects on Drunk Driving Behaviors
by Chung Jinhwa & Joo Hailey Hayeon & Moon Seongman
- 1-26 Policy Uncertainty and Technology Adoption
by Dehghani Mohammad H.
- 1-29 Microfinance Regulation and Market Development in Latin America
by Trujillo Veronica & Rodriguez-Lopez Fernando & Muriel-Patino Victoria
- 1-30 The Impact of Korea’s Green Growth Policies on the National Economy and Environment
by Hwang Won-Sik & Oh Inha & Lee Jeong-Dong
- 1-32 Producer Liability and Competition Policy When Firms Are Bound by a Common Industry Reputation
by Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter & Joseph Guse A.
- 1-32 Effect of Work–Life Balance Practices on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Panel Data
by Yamamoto Isamu & Matsuura Toshiyuki
- 1-33 The Value of Postponing Pregnancy: California’s Paid Family Leave and the Timing of Pregnancies
by Lichtman-Sadot Shirlee
- 1-36 Competing Activities in Social Networks
by Belhaj Mohamed & Deroïan Frédéric
- 1-38 After-School Center-Based Care and Children’s Development
by Felfe Christina & Zierow Larissa
- 1-42 Technological Progress and the Environmental Kuznets Curve in the Twenty Regions of Italy
by Baiardi Donatella
- 1-45 Financial Reforms and International Trade
by Munasib Abdul & Roy Devesh & Chen Xing
- 1-67 The Effect of Family Background on Student Effort
by Kuehn Zoë & Landeras Pedro
July 2014, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 1-16 Endogenous Merger with Learning
by Erutku Can
- 1-19 Screening Stringency in the Disability Insurance Program
by Johansson Per & Laun Lisa & Laun Tobias
- 1-22 Trading the Television for a Textbook?: High School Exit Exams and Student Behavior
by Diette Timothy M. & Helms Sara E.
- 1-23 Understanding Ransom Kidnappings and Their Duration
by Detotto Claudio & Vannini Marco & McCannon Bryan C.
- 1-23 The Minimum Wage and Crime
by Beauchamp Andrew & Chan Stacey
- 1-26 Local Option, Alcohol and Crime
by Billings Stephen B.
- 1-26 Quantity Uncertainty and Demand: The Case of Water Smart Reader Ownership
by Strong Aaron & Goemans Chris
- 1-27 Employment Effects of the 2009 Minimum Wage Increase: New Evidence from State-Based Comparisons of Workers by Skill Level
by Hoffman Saul D.
- 1-28 The Role of Infrastructure in Mitigating Poverty Dynamics: The Case of an Irrigation Project in Sri Lanka
by Sawada Yasuyuki & Sugawara Shinya & Shoji Masahiro & Shinkai Naoko
- 1-28 Do Low-Skilled Migrants Contribute More to Home Country Income? Evidence from South Asia
by Cooray Arusha
- 1-32 Introducing Carbon Taxes in Russia: The Relevance of Tax-Interaction Effects
by Orlov Anton & Grethe Harald
- 1-32 To Work or Not to Work? The Effect of Childcare Subsidies on the Labour Supply of Parents
by Kosonen Tuomas
- 1-36 Competition and Innovation in Product Quality: Theory and Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Karaman Fatma Nur & Lahiri Sajal
- 1-36 Do Parents’ Social Skills Influence Their Children’s Sociability?
by Okumura Tsunao & Usui Emiko
- 1-41 Peer Effects and Policy: The Relationship between Classroom Gender Composition and Student Achievement in Early Elementary School
by Gottfried Michael A. & Graves Jennifer
- 1-44 The Effect of Parental Migration on the Educational Attainment of Their Left-Behind Children in Rural China
by Wang Sophie Xuefei
- 1-44 Sticks and Carrots in Procurement: An Experimental Exploration
by Bigoni Maria & Spagnolo Giancarlo & Valbonesi Paola
- 1-56 Preferential Admission and MBA Outcomes: Mismatch Effects by Race and Gender
by Grove Wayne A. & Hussey Andrew J.
- 755-790 Estimating Parents’ Valuations of Class Size Reductions Using Attrition in the Tennessee STAR Experiment
by Rohlfs Chris & Zilora Melanie
- 1145-1167 Congestion of Academic Journals Under Papers’ Imperfect Selection
by Besancenot Damien & Faria João R. & Huynh Kim V.