The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
2004, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-46 Cost Recovery, Efficiency, and Economic Organization for Water Utilities
by Loehman Edna T.
- 1-45 A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth
by Carlin Wendy & Schaffer Mark & Seabright Paul
- 1-40 Race and the Digital Divide
by Fairlie Robert W
- 1-34 Do Parents Value Changes in Test Scores? High Stakes Testing in Texas
by Dills Angela K.
- 1-31 Willingness to Pay for Environmental Quality: Testable Empirical Implications of the Growth and Environment Literature
by Israel Debra & Levinson Arik
- 1-29 Why Do the Poor and the Less-Educated Pay More for Long-Distance Calls?
by Hausman Jerry A. & Sidak J. Gregory
- 1-26 How Does Job Loss Affect the Timing of Retirement?
by Chan Sewin & Stevens Ann H
- 1-25 Robin Hood's Compromise: The Economics of Moderate Land Reforms
by Bandiera Oriana & Levy Gilat
- 1-23 Racial Bias in Motor Vehicle Searches: Additional Theory and Evidence
by Dharmapala Dhammika & Ross Stephen L
- 1-22 A Model of Welfare-Reducing Settlement
by Wickelgren Abraham L.
- 1-21 Anti-trade Bias in Trade Policy and General Equilibrium
by Limao Nuno & Panagariya Arvind
- 1-20 Poverty Measurement Under Risk Aversion Using Panel Data
by Cruces Guillermo & Makdissi Paul & Wodon Quentin T.
- 1-19 Information, the Introduction of Roths, and IRA Participation
by Hrung Warren B.
- 1-14 Instrumental Variables for Binary Treatments with Heterogenous Treatment Effects: A Simple Exposition
by Manning Alan
2003, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-23 Pollution Abatement Expenditure by U.S. Manufacturing Plants: Do Community Characteristics Matter?
by Becker Randy A
- 1-34 Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?
by Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin
- 1-30 Environmental Regulation and International Trade: Empirical Results for Germany, the Netherlands and the US, 1977-1992
by Mulatu Abay & Florax Raymond J.G.M. & Withagen Cees
- 1-27 Pollution Havens and the Regulation of Multinationals with Asymmetric Information
by Wu Xiaodong
- 1-26 Does Trade Promote Environmental Coordination?: Pollution in International Rivers
by Sigman Hilary
- 1-23 Environmental Policy, Population Dynamics and Agglomeration
by Elbers Chris & Withagen Cees
- 1-22 Cross-Country Policy Harmonization with Rent-Seeking
by Hultberg Patrik T & Barbier Edward B
- 1-19 Environmental Regulation as Export Promotion: Product Standards for Dirty Intermediate Goods
by McAusland Carol
2003, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-20 Do Publicly Traded Corporations Act in the Public Interest?
by Gordon Roger H.
- 1-47 Spillovers from Local Market Human Capital and the Spatial Distribution of Productivity in Malaysia
by Conley Timothy G. & Flyer Fredrick & Tsiang Grace R
- 1-45 Protection and the Business Cycle
by Bagwell Kyle & Staiger Robert W.
- 1-36 Welfare Reform and Non-Marital Fertility in the 1990s: Evidence from Birth Records
by Joyce Ted & Kaestner Robert & Korenman Sanders
- 1-33 Legal Hold-up in Cotenancy
by Baucells Manel & Lippman Steven A.
- 1-25 The Geography of Intra-Industry Trade: empirics
by Venables Anthony J. & Rice Patricia G. & Stewart Martin
- 1-24 Does Federal Research Funding Increase University Research Output?
by Payne A. Abigail & Siow Aloysius
- 1-23 Preventive Health Care and Payment Systems
by Barros Pedro P & Martinez-Giralt Xavier
- 1-22 Incentives to Invest in Transport Cost Reduction - Conceptual Issues and an Application to Electronic Commerce
by Bandulet Martin & Morasch Karl
- 1-21 Ethnic Ties and the Provision of Credit: Relationship-Level Evidence from African Firms
by Fisman Raymond J
- 1-20 What Determines Environmental Performance at Paper Mills? The Roles of Abatement Spending, Regulation, and Efficiency
by Shadbegian Ronald J & Gray Wayne B
- 1-19 Can Price Discrimination be Bad for Firms and Good for All Consumers? A Theoretical Analysis of Cross-Market Price Constraints with Entry and Product Differentiation
by Azar Ofer H
- 1-18 Mergers and Deterrence
by Richards Daniel J
- 1-14 Federal Tax Benefits for Child Care: Progressivity Over Time, EGTRRA, and the Alternative Minimum Tax
by Eiler John R & Hrung Warren B.
- 1-12 Real Options, Conflicting Valuations, and Favoritism
by Arya Anil & Glover Jonathan
- 1-11 National Treatment and the Choice Between Exports and FDI
by Hoekman Bernard & Saggi Kamal
2003, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-43 Aggregation of Non Stationary Demand Systems
by Adda Jérôme & Robin Jean-Marc
- 1-53 Ethnicity and Networks in African Trade
by Fafchamps Marcel
- 1-34 Price Discrimination via Proprietary Aftermarkets
by Emch Eric R.
- 1-31 Selective Information Provision and Special Interest Influence: The Case of Trade Policy
by Belfrage Carl-Johan
- 1-29 Cigarette Demand, Structural Change, and Advertising Bans: International Evidence, 1970-1995
by Nelson Jon P.
- 1-28 Optimal Liability for Libel
by Bar-Gill Oren & Hamdani Assaf
- 1-27 The Spite Motive and Equilibrium Behavior in Auctions
by Morgan John & Steiglitz Ken & Reis George
- 1-24 Piracy and the Legitimate Demand for Recorded Music
by Hui Kai-Lung & Png Ivan
- 1-22 Suggested Subsidies are Sub-optimal Unless Combined with an Output Tax
by Fullerton Don & Mohr Robert D.
- 1-21 A Theory of Utilization Review
by Dranove David & Spier Kathryn E.
- 1-19 Endogenous Preferential Trade Agreements: An Empirical Analysis
by Magee Christopher S
- 1-18 Oligopoly Deregulation and the Taxation of Commodities
by Metcalf Gilbert E. & Norman George
- 1-16 Forming Voting Blocs and Coalitions as a Prisoner's Dilemma: A Possible Theoretical Explanation for Political Instability
by Gelman Andrew
2002, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-15 On Vertical Differentiation Under Bertrand and Cournot: When Input Quality has Upward Sloping Supply
by Frascatore Mark R.
- 1-45 A Laboratory Study of Customer Markets
by Cason Timothy N. & Friedman Daniel
- 1-38 Tax Reform and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from an Empirical General Equilibrium Model of Skill Formation
by Taber Christopher
- 1-36 Subsidized Housing, Emergency Shelters, and Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Data from the 1990 Census
by Early Dirk W. & Olsen Edgar O.
- 1-28 Is More for the Poor Less for the Poor? The Politics of Means-Tested Targeting
by Gelbach Jonah B. & Pritchett Lant
- 1-24 Cost Optimization in the SIS Model of Infectious Disease with Treatment
by Goldman Steven Marc & Lightwood James
- 1-21 System Components, Network Effects, and Bundling
by Clements Matthew T.
- 1-20 Ambient environmental inspections and commitment towards enforcement policies: substitutes or complements?
by Franckx Laurent
- 1-19 Income Redistribution and Risky Occupational Choices
by Poutvaara Panu
- 1-18 The Costs of A Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit
by Goldman Dana P & Joyce Geoffrey F & Malkin Jesse Dylan
- 1-17 The Uncertain Wage - Effort Hypothesis and Wage Secrecy
by Gan Li
- 1-15 The Optimal Provision of Services in National Parks
by Turner Robert W.
- 1-11 Threats Without Binding Commitment
by Shavell Steven & Spier Kathryn E.
2002, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-15 Trade Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy with Distributional Objectives and Distortionary Taxation
by Edwards Jeremy
- 1-61 An Assessment of the Proposals of the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security
by Diamond Peter & Orszag Peter R.
- 1-52 Complexity, Bounded Rationality and Heuristic Search
by MacLeod W. Bentley
- 1-44 Credits, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Microeconomic Analysis
by Neeman Zvika & Orosel Gerhard Oskar
- 1-27 Optimal Environmental Regulation in the Presence of Other Taxes: The Role of Non-separable Preferences and Technology
by Kim Seung-Rae
- 1-26 Patent Theory versus Patent Law
by Tabarrok Alexander
- 1-24 The Effects of Social Security Privatization on Household Saving: Evidence from Chile
by Coronado Julia Lynn
- 1-22 Why Governments Should Tax Mobile Capital in the Presence of Unemployment
by Koskela Erkki & Schöb Ronnie
- 1-21 Testing the Economic Model of Crime:The National Hockey League's Two-Referee Experiment
by Levitt Steven D.
- 1-20 Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions
by Cramton Peter & Schwartz Jesse A
- 1-18 Road Warrior Booty: Prize Structures in Motorcycle Racing
by Maloney Michael T. & Terkun Kristina
2001, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-39 Explaining Incomplete Contracts as the Result of Contract-Reading Costs
by Rasmusen Eric Bennett
- 1-33 Lobbying and Legislative Bargaining
by Helpman Elhanan & Persson Torsten
- 1-30 Home Bias in Portfolios and Taxation of Asset Income
by Gordon Roger Hall & Gaspar Vitor
- 1-19 Pension systems in integrated capital markets
by Casarico Alessandra