The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
2003, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-53 Ethnicity and Networks in African Trade
by Fafchamps Marcel
- 1-34 Price Discrimination via Proprietary Aftermarkets
by Emch Eric R.
- 1-31 Selective Information Provision and Special Interest Influence: The Case of Trade Policy
by Belfrage Carl-Johan
- 1-29 Cigarette Demand, Structural Change, and Advertising Bans: International Evidence, 1970-1995
by Nelson Jon P.
- 1-28 Optimal Liability for Libel
by Bar-Gill Oren & Hamdani Assaf
- 1-27 The Spite Motive and Equilibrium Behavior in Auctions
by Morgan John & Steiglitz Ken & Reis George
- 1-24 Piracy and the Legitimate Demand for Recorded Music
by Hui Kai-Lung & Png Ivan
- 1-22 Suggested Subsidies are Sub-optimal Unless Combined with an Output Tax
by Fullerton Don & Mohr Robert D.
- 1-21 A Theory of Utilization Review
by Dranove David & Spier Kathryn E.
- 1-19 Endogenous Preferential Trade Agreements: An Empirical Analysis
by Magee Christopher S
- 1-18 Oligopoly Deregulation and the Taxation of Commodities
by Metcalf Gilbert E. & Norman George
- 1-16 Forming Voting Blocs and Coalitions as a Prisoner's Dilemma: A Possible Theoretical Explanation for Political Instability
by Gelman Andrew
2002, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-15 On Vertical Differentiation Under Bertrand and Cournot: When Input Quality has Upward Sloping Supply
by Frascatore Mark R.
- 1-45 A Laboratory Study of Customer Markets
by Cason Timothy N. & Friedman Daniel
- 1-38 Tax Reform and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from an Empirical General Equilibrium Model of Skill Formation
by Taber Christopher
- 1-36 Subsidized Housing, Emergency Shelters, and Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Data from the 1990 Census
by Early Dirk W. & Olsen Edgar O.
- 1-28 Is More for the Poor Less for the Poor? The Politics of Means-Tested Targeting
by Gelbach Jonah B. & Pritchett Lant
- 1-24 Cost Optimization in the SIS Model of Infectious Disease with Treatment
by Goldman Steven Marc & Lightwood James
- 1-21 System Components, Network Effects, and Bundling
by Clements Matthew T.
- 1-20 Ambient environmental inspections and commitment towards enforcement policies: substitutes or complements?
by Franckx Laurent
- 1-19 Income Redistribution and Risky Occupational Choices
by Poutvaara Panu
- 1-18 The Costs of A Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit
by Goldman Dana P & Joyce Geoffrey F & Malkin Jesse Dylan
- 1-17 The Uncertain Wage - Effort Hypothesis and Wage Secrecy
by Gan Li
- 1-15 The Optimal Provision of Services in National Parks
by Turner Robert W.
- 1-11 Threats Without Binding Commitment
by Shavell Steven & Spier Kathryn E.
2002, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-15 Trade Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy with Distributional Objectives and Distortionary Taxation
by Edwards Jeremy
- 1-61 An Assessment of the Proposals of the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security
by Diamond Peter & Orszag Peter R.
- 1-52 Complexity, Bounded Rationality and Heuristic Search
by MacLeod W. Bentley
- 1-44 Credits, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Microeconomic Analysis
by Neeman Zvika & Orosel Gerhard Oskar
- 1-27 Optimal Environmental Regulation in the Presence of Other Taxes: The Role of Non-separable Preferences and Technology
by Kim Seung-Rae
- 1-26 Patent Theory versus Patent Law
by Tabarrok Alexander
- 1-24 The Effects of Social Security Privatization on Household Saving: Evidence from Chile
by Coronado Julia Lynn
- 1-22 Why Governments Should Tax Mobile Capital in the Presence of Unemployment
by Koskela Erkki & Schöb Ronnie
- 1-21 Testing the Economic Model of Crime:The National Hockey League's Two-Referee Experiment
by Levitt Steven D.
- 1-20 Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions
by Cramton Peter & Schwartz Jesse A
- 1-18 Road Warrior Booty: Prize Structures in Motorcycle Racing
by Maloney Michael T. & Terkun Kristina
2001, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-39 Explaining Incomplete Contracts as the Result of Contract-Reading Costs
by Rasmusen Eric Bennett
- 1-33 Lobbying and Legislative Bargaining
by Helpman Elhanan & Persson Torsten
- 1-30 Home Bias in Portfolios and Taxation of Asset Income
by Gordon Roger Hall & Gaspar Vitor
- 1-19 Pension systems in integrated capital markets
by Casarico Alessandra