Gasoline and Diesel Tax Incidence: The 2003 Washington State Nickel Funding Package
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T., 1996. "Retail price asymmetries in local gasoline markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 81-92, April.
- E. Glen Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2013. "Pass-Through as an Economic Tool: Principles of Incidence under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 528-583.
- Doyle Jr., Joseph J. & Samphantharak, Krislert, 2008.
"$2.00 Gas! Studying the effects of a gas tax moratorium,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 869-884.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Krislert Samphantharak, 2005. "$2.00 Gas! Studying the Effects of Gas Tax Moratorium," Working Papers 0517, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Krislert Samphantharak, 2006. "$2.00 Gas! Studying the Effects of a Gas Tax Moratorium," NBER Working Papers 12266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher T. Taylor & Daniel S. Hosken, 2007. "THE ECONOMIC EFFECTS OF THE MARATHON-ASHLAND JOINT VENTURE: THE IMPORTANCE OF INDUSTRY SUPPLY SHOCKS AND VERTICAL MARKET STRUCTURE -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 419-451, September.
- Matthew Lewis & Michael Noel, 2011.
"The Speed of Gasoline Price Response in Markets with and without Edgeworth Cycles,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 672-682.
- Lewis, Matt & Noel, Michael, 2009. "The Speed of Gasoline Price Response in Markets With and Without Edgeworth Cycles," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8j36j1s1, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- John M. Barron & Kelly Hunt Blanchard & John R. Umbeck, 2004. "An Economic Analysis of a Change in an Excise Tax," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 184-196, April.
- Barron, John M. & Umbeck, John R. & Waddell, Glen R., 2008. "Consumer and competitor reactions: Evidence from a field experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 517-531, March.
More about this item
Keywordstax incidence; petroleum industry; difference in difference;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:16:y:2016:i:3:p:1539-1562:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.