Banque de France
- 659 Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships
by C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins
- 658 Misallocation Before, During and After the Great Recession
by T. Libert
- 657 Firm Size and the Intensive Margin of Import Demand
by J. Blaum & c. Lelarge & M. Peters
- 656 A Kinked-Demand Theory of Price Rigidity
by S. Dupraz
- 655 Inflation Targeting as a Shock Absorber
by M. Fratzscher & C. Grosse Steffen & M. Rieth
- 654 SMEs’ financing: Divergence across Euro area countries?
by S. Roux & F. Savignac
- 653 Price Dispersion, Private Uncertainty, and Endogenous Nominal Rigidities
by G. Gaballo
- 652 Eurosystem’s asset purchases and money market rates
by W. Arrata & B. Nguyen & I. Rahmouni-Rousseau & M. Vari
- 651 A Quantitative Easing Experiment
by A. Penalver & N. Hanaki & E. Akiyama & Y. Funaki & R. Ishikawa
- 650 Why are inflation forecasts sticky? Theory and application to France and Germany
by F. Bec & R. Boucekkine & C. Jardet
- 649 Missing Growth from Creative Destruction
by P. Aghion & A. Bergeaud & T. Boppart & P. Klenow & H. Li
- 648 An analytical framework to calibrate macroprudential policy
by T. Bennani & C. Couaillier & A. Devulder & S. Gabrieli & J. Idier & P. Lopez & T. Piquard & V. Scalone
- 647 Beneath the Gold Points: European Financial Market Integration, 1844-1870
by V. Bignon & J. Chen & S. Ugolini
- 646 Corporate Debt Structure and Economic Recoveries
by T. Grjebine & U. Szczerbowicz & F. Tripier
- 645 Common Factors of Commodity Prices
by S. Delle Chiaie & L. Ferrara & D. Giannone
- 644 Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment
by C. Cahn & M. Girotti & A. Landier
- 643 Time-varying fiscal spending multipliers in the UK
by C. Glocker & G. Sestieri & P. Towbin
- 642 Monetary Policy and Digital Currencies: Much Ado about Nothing?
by C. Pfister
- 641 Adjustment Costs and Factor Demand: New Evidence From Firms’ Real Estate
by A. Bergeaud & S.Ray
- 640 Asymmetric wage adjustment and employment in European firms
by P. Marotzke & R. Anderton & A. Bairrao & C. Berson & P. Tóth
- 639 U.S. Savings Banks' Demutualization and Depositor Welfare
by M. Girotti & R. Meade
- 638 The Failure of a Clearinghouse:Empirical Evidence
by V. Bignon & G. Vuillemey
- 637 MAPI: Model for Analysis and Projection of Inflation in France
by L. De Charsonville & F. Ferrière & C. Jardet
- 636 The Interest of Being Eligible
by J-S.Mésonnier & C. O’Donnell & O. Toutain
- 635 Communication Costs and the Internal Organization of Multi-Plant Businesses: Evidence from the Impact of the French High-Speed Rail
by P. Charnoz & C. Lelarge & C. Trevien
- 634 Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?
by B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine
- 633 Accounting for Wealth Inequality Dynamics: Methods, Estimates and Simulations for France (1800-2014)
by B. Garbinti & J. Goupille-Lebret & T. Piketty
- 632 The Determinants of Consumer Price Dispersion: Evidence from French Supermarkets
by N. Berardi & P. Sevestre & J. Thébault
- 631 Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis
by J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen
- 630 Why Have Interest Rates Fallen far Below the Return on Capital
by M. Marx & B. Mojon & F. Velde
- 629 Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production
by K. Head & T. Mayer
- 628 Competition for Global Value Added: Export and Domestic Market Shares
by R. Cezar & A. Duguet & G. Gaulier & V. Vicard
- 627 Monetary and Fiscal Policy in England during the French Wars (1793-1821)
by P. Antipa & C. Chamley
- 626 Real Estate and Corporate Investmeent: Theory and Evidence of Heterogeneous Effects Across Firms
by D. Fougère & R. Lecat & S. Ray
- 625 Can Fiscal Budget-Neutral Reforms Stimulate Growth? Model-Based Results
by M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & M. Juillard & D. Siena
- 624 To What Extent Can Long-Term Investment in Infrastructure Reduce Inequality?
by E. Hooper & S. Peters & P. Pintus
- 623 Price impact of bond supply shocks: Evidence from the Eurosystem's asset purchase program
by W. Arrata & B. Nguyen
- 622 The Joint Dynamics of U.S. and Euro-area Inflation Rates: Expectations and Time-varying Uncertainty
by O. Grishchenko & S. Mouabbi & J.-P. Renne
- 621 Pandemic crises in financial systems: a simulation-model to complement stress-testing frameworks
by J. Idier & T. Piquard
- 620 Insight from a Time-Varying VAR Model with Stochastic Volatility of the French Housing and Credit Markets
by S. Avouyi-Dovi & C. Labonne & R. Lecat & S. Ray
- 619 Subjective Interest Rate Uncertainty and the Macroeconomy: A Cross-country Analysis
by K. Istrefi & S. Mouabbi
- 618 Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from 19th century France
by V. Bignon & C. Jobst
- 617 Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries
by G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin
- 616 The Inverted Leading Indicator Property and Redistribution Effect of the Interest Rate
by P. A. Pintus & Y. Wen & X. Xing
- 615 Financial Inclusion, Bank Concentration and Firm Performance
by L. Chauvet & L. Jacolin
- 614 Disaster Risk and Preference Shifts in a New Keynesian Model
by M. Isoré & U. Szczerbowicz
- 613 Optimal Monitoring of Long-Term Loan Contracts
by A. Penalver
- 612 The Gains from Input Trade with Heterogeneous Importers
by J. Blaum & C. Lelarge & M. Peters
- 611 National natural rates of interest and the single monetary policy in the Euro Area
by S. Fries & J.-S. Mésonnier & S. Mouabbi & J.-P. Renne
- 610 Globalization, Market Structure and Inflation Dynamics
by S. Guilloux-Nefussi
- 609 An Early Warning System for Macro-prudential Policy in France
by V. Coudert & J. Idier
- 608 Global Trade Flows: Revisiting the Exchange Rate Elasticities
by M. Bussière & G. Gaulier & W. Steingress
- 607 Does the volatility of commodity prices reflect macroeconomic uncertainty ?
by M. Joëts & V. Mignon & T. Razafindrabe
- 606 Which combination of fiscal and external imbalances to determine the long-run dynamics of sovereign bond yields?
by M. Ben Salem & B. Castelletti-Font
- 605 Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!
by C. Hémet & C. Malgouyres
- 604 Labour market regulations and capital labour substitution
by G. Cette & J. Lopez & J. Mairesse
- 603 The Impact of Chinese Import Competition on the Local Structure of Employment and Wages: Evidence from France
by C. Malgouyres
- 602 A DGSE Model to Assess the Post-Crisis Regulation of Universal Banks
by O. de Bandt & M. Chahad
- 601 Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: The Dynamics of Risk Exposures and the Impact on Asset Prices
by R. S.J. Koijen & F. Koulischer & B. Nguyen & M. Yogo
- 600 Rationality of announcements, business cycle asymmetry, and predictability of revisions. The case of French GDP
by M. Mogliani & T. Ferrière
- 599 International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from France
by M. Bussière & J. Schmidt & F. Vinas
- 598 The Information Contained in Money Market Interactions: Unsecured vs. Collateralized Lending
by A. Bernales & M. di Filippo
- 597 Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?
by A.-M. Mayda & G. Peri & W. Steingress
- 596 The PRISME model: can disaggregation on the production side help to forecast GDP?
by C. Thubin & T. Ferrière & E. Monnet & M. Marx & V. Oung
- 595 Fiscal Consolidation Under Imperfect Credibility
by M. Lemoine & J. Lindé
- 594 Bailouts, Moral Hazard and Banks' Home Bias for Sovereign Debt
by G. Gaballo & A. Zetlin-Jones
- 593 The Collateral Channel of Open Market Operations
by N. Cassola & F. Koulischer
- 592 Has Globalization Really Increased Business Cycle Synchronization?
by E. Monnet & D. Puy
- 591 Demographic Cycle, Migration and Housing Investment: a Causal Examination
by E. Monnet & C. Wolf
- 590 How Monetary Policy Changes Bank Liability Structure and Funding Cost
by M. Girotti
- 589 UK term structure decompositions at the zero lower bound
by A. Carriero & S. Mouabbi & E. Vangelista
- 588 The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth
by A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat
- 587 The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France
by E. Gautier & D. Fougère & S. Roux
- 586 The Pre-Great Recession Slowdown in Productivity
by G. Cette & J. Fernald & B. Mojon
- 585 In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area
by P. Fève & J.-G. Sahuc
- 584 Accounting for Labor Gaps
by F. Langot & A. Pizzo
- 583 Credit frictions and the cleansing effect of recessions
by S. Osotimehin & F. Pappadà
- 582 Measuring Financial Fragmentation in the Euro Area Corporate Bond Market
by G. Horny & M. Manganelli & B. Mojon
- 581 Margin rate and the cycle: the role of trade openness
by G. Cette & R. Lecat & A. Ould Ahmed Jiddou
- 580 Offshoring and Skill-upgrading in French Manufacturing: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Melitz View
by R. Carluccio & A. Cuñat & H. Fadinger & C. Fons-Rosen
- 579 Institutional distance and foreign direct investment
by R. Cezar & O. R. Escobar
- 578 Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures
by F. Canova & F. Ferroni & C. Matthes
- 577 On the sources of macroeconomic stability in the euro area
by S. Avouyi-Dovi & J-G. Sahuc
- 576 Delayed Overshooting Puzzle in Structural Vector Autoregression Models
by K. Istrefi & B. Vonnak
- 575 Financial incentives and labor market duality
by C. Berson & N. Ferrari
- 574 The behaviour of French Firms during the Crisis: Evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network Survey
by C. Jadeau & E. Jousselin & S. Roux & G. Verdugo
- 573 Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs
by P. Andrade & G. Gaballo & E. Mengus & B. Mojon
- 572 The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China
by M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard
- 571 Explaining the Recent Slump in Investment: the Role of Expected Demand and Uncertainty
by M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & J. Milovich
- 570 Real Wage Cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data
by G. Verdugo
- 569 Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?
by H. Guimbard & M. Le Goff
- 568 Credible Wage Bargaining and the Joint Dynamics of Unemployment and Inflation
by P. Clerc
- 567 the coherence and the predictive content of the French Bank Lending Survey’s indicators (in French)
- 566 Explaining and forecasting bank loans. Good times and crisis
- 565 Structural and atheoretic approaches to micro-econometrics of public policy evaluation.(in french)
by S. Roux
- 564 Civic capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy
by M. Bürker & G. A. Minerva
- 563 Aid and Growth. Evidence from Firm-Level Data
by L. Chauvet & H. Ehrhart
- 562 Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels
by L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard
- 561 Financial integration and growth correlation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by J. Acalin & B. Cabrillac & G. Dufrénot & L. Jacolin & S. Diop
- 560 From Micro to Macro: Demand, Supply, and Heterogeneity in the Trade Elasticity
by M. Bas & T. Mayer & M. Thoenig
- 559 Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality
by C. Jude & G. Levieuge
- 558 Staying at Zero with Affine Processes: An Application to Term Structure Modelling
by A. Monfort & F. Pegoraro & J.-P. Renne & G. Roussellet
- 557 Innovation and Top Income Inequality
by P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & A. Bergeaud & R. Blundell & D. Hémous
- 556 The Implementation of Stabilization Policy
by O. Loisel
- 555 Profit shifting through transfer pricing: evidence from French firm level trade data
by V. Vicard
- 554 Asymmetric shocks in a currency union: The role of central bank collateral policy
by F. Koulischer
- 553 Employment effects of foreign direct investment. New Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries
by C. Jude & M. I. Pop Silaghi
- 552 Wealth Effects on Consumption across the Wealth Distribution: Empirical Evidence
by L. Arrondel & P. Lamarche & F. Savignac
- 551 Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters
by N. Berman & V. Rebeyrol & V. Vicard
- 550 For a Few Dollars More: Reserves and Growth in Times of Crises
by M. Bussière & G. Cheng & M. Chinn & N. Lisack
- 549 GDP per capita in advanced countries over the 20th century
by A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat
- 548 Bank risks, monetary shocks and the credit channel in Brazil: identification and evidence from panel data
by J. Ramos-Tallada
- 547 The stability of short-term interest rates pass-through in the euro area during the financial market and sovereign debt crises
by S. Avouyi-Dovi & G. Horny & P. Sevestre
- 546 Austerity Plans and Tax Evasion : Theory and Evidence from Greece
by F. Pappadà & Y. Zylberberg
- 545 Cross-border interbank contagion in the European banking sector
by S. Gabrieli & D. Salakhova & G. Vuillemey
- 544 Entry barriers to international trade: product versus firm fixed costs
by W. Steingress
- 543 Variable Trade Costs, Composition Effects, and the Intensive Margin of Trade
by A. Berthou & L. Fontagné
- 542 Specialization Patterns in International Trade
by W. Steingress
- 541 Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration
by V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu
- 540 Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem's LTROs
by P. Andrade & C. Cahn & H. Fraisse & J-S. Mésonnier
- 539 Globalization, Market Structure and the Flattening of the Phillips Curve
by S. Guilloux-Nefussi
- 538 The Elasticity of Poverty with respect to Sectoral Growth in Africa
by N. Berardi & F. Marzo
- 537 On the Size of the Government Spending Multiplier in the Euro Area
by P. Fève & J-G. Sahuc
- 536 Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective
by K. Galušcák & G. Kátay
- 535 Precautionary Saving and Aggregate Demand
by E. Challe & J. Matheron & X. Ragot & M.F. Rubio-Ramirez
- 534 Why Financial Advice Cannot Substitute for Financial Literacy?
by M. Debbich
- 533 Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default
by L. Clerc & A. Derviz & C. Mendicino & S. Moyen & K. Nikolov & L. Stracca & J. Suarez & A. P. Vardoulakis
- 532 Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform
by A. Bozio & D. Irac & L. Py
- 531 A network view on interbank market freezes
by S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg
- 530 Land Collateral and Labor Market Dynamics in France
by L. Kaas & P. A. Pintus & S. Ray
- 529 Implementing monetary policy in a fragmented monetary union
by M. Vari
- 528 Assessing the macroeconomic effects of LTROS
by C. Cahn & J. Matheron & J-G. Sahuc
- 527 An arbitrage-free Nelson-Siegel term structure model with stochastic volatility for the determination of currency risk premia
by S. Mouabbi
- 526 Trade networks and colonial trade spillovers
by A. Berthou & H. Ehrhart
- 525 How Fiscal Policy Affects the Price Level: Britain’s First Experience with Paper Money
- 524 Fundamental disagreement
by P. Andrade & R. Crump & S. Eusepi & E. Moench
- 523 How do oil price forecast errors impact inflation forecast errors? An empirical analysis from French and US inflation forecasts
by F. Bec & A. De Gaye
- 522 Euro Area business cycles in turbulent times: convergence or decoupling?
by F. Ferroni & B. Klaus
- 521 The Term Structure of the Welfare Cost of Uncertainty
by P. Lopez
- 520 Variable Selection in Predictive MIDAS Models
by C. Marsilli
- 519 Pre-crisis credit standards: monetary policy or the savings glut?
by A. Penalver
- 518 Options Embedded in ECB Targeted Refinancing Operations
by J-P. Renne
- 517 Fixed-Income Pricing in a Non-Linear Interest-Rate Model
by J-P. Renne
- 516 Strategic fiscal revaluation or devaluation: why does the labor wedge matter?
by F. Langot & M. Lemoine
- 515 Nowcasting global economic growth: A factor-augmented mixed-frequency approach
by L. Ferrara & C. Marsilli
- 514 Product and Labor Market Regulations, Production Prices, Wages and Productivity
by G. Cette & J. Lopez & J. Mairesse
- 513 False News, Informational Efficiency, and Price Reversals
by J. Dugast & T. Foucault
- 512 Euro Area monetary policy shocks: impact on financial asset prices during the crisis?
by C.Jardet & A. Monks
- 511 Economic Policy Uncertainty and Inflation Expectations
by K. Istrefi & A. Piloiu
- 510 The Price of Stability. The balance sheet policy of the Banque de France and the Gold Standard (1880-1914)
by G. Bazot & M. D. Bordo & E. Monnet
- 509 Sequential Coordination, Higher-Order Belief Dynamics and E-Stability Principle
by G. Gaballo
- 508 Fiscal Devaluation and Structural Gaps
by F. Langot & L. Patureau & T. Sopraseuth
- 507 The Shimer puzzle(s) in a New Keynesian framework
- 506 Coin Assaying and Commodity Money
by V. Bignon & R. Dutu
- 505 Financial fragility in small open economies: firm balance sheets and the sectoral structure
by Y. Kalantzis
- 504 How do households allocate their assets? Stylised facts from the Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey
by L. Arrondel & L. Bartiloro & P. Linder & T. Y. Mathä & C. Rampazzi & F. Savignac & T. Schmidt & M. Schürz & P. Vermeulen
- 503 Technological Standardization, Endogenous Productivity and Transitory Dynamics
by J. Baron & J. Schmidt
- 502 International Bailouts: Why Did Banks' Collective Bet Lead Europe to Rescue Greece?
by E. Mengus
- 501 The European Monetary Union and Imbalances: Is it an Anticipation Story ?
by D. Siena
- 500 Retirement, Early Retirement and Disability: Explaining Labor Force Participation after 55 in France
by L. Behaghel & D. Blanchet & M. Roger
- 499 Bank Capital Adjustment Process and Aggregate Lending
by T. Duprey & M. Lé
- 498 Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France
by J. Carluccio & D. Fougère & E. Gautier
- 497 Wealth and Income in the Euro Area: Heterogeneity in Households’ Behaviours?
by L. Arrondel & M. Roger & F. Savignac
- 496 Financial Shocks and the Cyclical Behavior of Skilled and Unskilled Unemployment
by J.I.Lopez & V. Olivella Moppett
- 495 The Effects of Information Asymmetries on the Ex-Post Success of Stock Option Listings
by A. Bernales
- 494 Determinants of OECD countries’ sovereign yields: safe havens, purgatory, and the damned
by C. Bortoli & L. Harreau & C. Pouvelle
- 493 Heterogeneity, Unemployment Benefits and Voluntary Labor Force Participation
by A. Devulder
- 492 Small and large price changes and the propagation of monetary shocks
by F. Alvarez & H. Le Bihan & F. Lippi
- 491 Did the EBA Capital Exercise Cause a Credit Crunch in the Euro Area?
by J-S. Mésonnier & A. Monks
- 490 Specification Analysis of International Treasury Yield Curve Factors
by Pegoraro, F. & Siegel, A. F. & Tiozzo Pezzoli, L.
- 489 International Yield Curves and Principal Components Selection Techniques: An Empirical Assessment
by Pegoraro, F. & Siegel, A. F. & Tiozzo Pezzoli, L.
- 488 Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis
by R. Jimborean & A. Kelber
- 487 Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin
by Benczúr, P. & Kátay, G. & Kiss, A. & Rácz , O.
- 486 A Quadratic Kalman Filter
by Monfort, A. & Renne, J.-P. & Roussellet, G.
- 485 Shock Transmission through International Banks – Evidence from France
by Bussière, M. & Camara, B. & Castellani, F.-D. & Potier, V. & Schmidt, J.
- 484 How do firms adjust production factors to the cycle?
by Cette, G. & Lecat, R. & Jiddou, A-O-A
- 483 Endogenous Derivative Networks
by Vuillemey, G. & Breton, R.
- 482 Credit Risk in the Euro area
by Gilchrist, S. & Mojon, B.
- 481 Credit Growth and Bank Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?
by Labonne, C. & Lamé, G.
- 480 Honoring Sovereign Debt or Bailing Out Domestic Residents: A Theory of Internal Costs of Default
by Mengus, E.
- 479 Shipment frequency of exporters and demand uncertainty
by Békès, G. & Fontagné, L. & Murakozy, B. & Vicard, V.
- 478 A stylized applied energy-economy model for France
by Henriet, F. & Maggiar, N. & Schubert, K.
- 477 Monitoring the European CDS Market through Networks: Implications for Contagion Risks
by Clerc, L. & Gabrieli, S. & Kern, S. & El Omari, Y.
- 476 Does ICT remain a powerful engine of growth?
by Cette, G.
- 475 Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries
by Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R.
- 474 The efficiency of enterprise zone programs: some conflicting results?
by Mayneris, F. & Py, L.
- 473 New estimate of the MIBA forecasting model. Modeling first-release GDP using the Banque de France's Monthly Business Survey and the “blocking” approach
by Mogliani, M. & Brunhes-Lesage, V. & Darné, O. & Pluyaud, B.
- 472 Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database
by Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S.
- 471 Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset
by De Benedictis, L. & Nenci, S. & Santoni, G. & Tajoli, L. & Vicarelli, C.
- 470 Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis
by Irac, D. & Lopez, J.
- 469 Which size and evolution of the government expenditure multiplier in France (1980-2010)?
by Cléaud, G. & Lemoine, M. & Pionnier, P.-A.
- 468 Assessing the losses in euro area potential productivity due to the financial crisis
by Chouard, V. & Fuentes Castro, D. & Irac, D. & Lemoine, M.
- 467 French firms exports during downturns: evidence from past crises
by Bellas, D. & Vicard, V.
- 466 Fiscal Sustainability and the Value of Money: Lessons from the British Paper Pound, 1797-1821
by Antipa, P.
- 465 Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France
by Arrondel, L. & Debbich, M. & Savignac, F.
- 464 Heterogeneous Banking Efficiency: Allocative Distortions and Lending Fluctuations
by Duprey , T.
- 463 What has been the impact of the 2008 crisis on firms’ default? (in French)
by Fougère, D. & Golfier, C. & Horny, G. & Kremp, E.
- 462 The dynamics of bank loans short-term interest rates in the Euro area: what lessons can we draw from the current crisis?
by Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Horny, G. & Sevestre, P.
- 461 Choosing the variables to estimate singular DSGE models
by Canova, F. & Ferroni, F. & Matthes, C.
- 460 The Impact of Worker Bargaining Power on the Organization of Global Firms
by Carluccio, J. & Bas, M.