Contact information of Review of Economic Dynamics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:append. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
- 23-196 Online Appendix to "Intertemporal Substitution in Labor Supply: A Meta-Analysis"
by Ali Elminejad & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Zuzana Irsova
- 23-182 Online Appendix to "Revisiting Speculative Hyperinflations in Monetary Models: A Rejoinder"
by Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel
- 23-157 Online Appendix to "Growth through learning"
by Boyan Jovanovic & Sai Ma
- 23-154 Online Appendix to "Cross-Phenomenon Restrictions: Unemployment Effects of Layoff Costs and Quit Turbulence"
by Isaac Bailey & Lars Ljunqvist & Thomas Sargent
- 22-197 Online Appendix to "Code and data files for "Does my model predict a forward guidance puzzle?"
by Christopher Gibbs & Nigel McClung
- 22-159 Online Appendix to "Credit Markets, Relationship Lending, and the Dynamics of Firm Entry"
by Qingqing Cao & Paolo Giordani & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro
- 22-128 Online Appendix to "Optimal Taxation in the Life Cycle with Human Capital Investment"
by Been-Lo Chen & Fei-Chi Liang
- 22-114 Online Appendix to "Climate Policy, Financial Frictions, and Transition Risk"
by Stefano Carattini & Garth Heutel & Givi Melkadze
- 21-360 Online Appendix to "Contract Enforcement and Preventive Healthcare: Theory and Evidence"
by Shiv Dixit
- 21-346 Online Appendix to "Dynamic Bank Capital Regulation in the Presence of Shadow Banks"
by Arsenii Mishin
- 21-319 Online Appendix to "Incarceration, Employment and Earnings: Dynamics and Differences"
by Grey Gordon & John B. Jones & Urvi Neelakantan & Kartik Athreya
- 21-297 Online Appendix to "The Preferential Treatment of Green Bonds"
by Francesco Giovanardi & Matthias Kaldorf & Lucas Radke & Florian Wicknig
- 21-277 Online Appendix to "The Paradox of Price Flexibility in an Open Economy"
by Daeha Cho & Kwang Hwan & Sukjoon Kim
- 21-242 Online Appendix to "Identifying Preferences when Households are Financially Constrained"
by Andreas Tryphonides
- 21-145 Online Appendix to "Slow Recoveries, Endogenous Growth and Macro-prudential Policy"
by Dario Bonciani & David Gauthier & Derrick Kanngiesser
- 21-132 Online Appendix to "Demand, Growth, and Deleveraging"
by Brian Greaney & Conor Walsh
- 20-365 Online Appendix to "Unmarried Births: Accounting and Equilibrium Analysis"
by John Kennes & John Knowles
- 23-61 Online Appendix to "Optimal Income Taxation: An Urban Economics Perspective"
by Mark Huggett & Wenlan Luo
- 23-43 Online Appendix to "Inflation Gap Persistence, Indeterminacy, and Monetary Policy"
by Yasuo Hirose & Takushi Kurozumi & Wille Van Zandweghe
- 23-26 Online Appendix to "Blocking Patents, Rent Protection and Economic Growth"
by Michael Klein & Yibai Yang
- 22-86 Online Appendix to "Global GDSGE Models"
by Dan Cao & Wenlan Luo & Guangyu Nie
- 22-55 Online Appendix to "Rescue policies for small businesses in the Covid-19 recession"
by Alessandro Di Nola & Leo Kaas & Haomin Wang
- 22-20 Online Appendix to "Capital and Labor Taxes with Costly State Contingency"
by Alex Clymo & Andrea Lanteri & Alessandro Villa
- 21-29 Online Appendix to "When to Lock, Not Whom: Managing Epidemics Using Time-Based Restrictions"
by Yinon Bar-On & Tatiana Baron & Ofer Cornfeld & Eran Yashiv
- 21-148 Online Appendix to "Growth, Automation and the Long-Run Share of Labor"
by Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray
- 20-507 Online Appendix to "The Cyclicality of Labor Force Participation Flows: The Role of Labor"
by Isabel Cairo & Shigeru Fujita & Camilo Morales-Jimenez
- 20-493 Online Appendix to "The fiscal root of inflation"
by John Cochrane
- 20-490 Online Appendix to "Measuring Labor-Force Participation and the Incidence and Duration of Unemployment"
by Hie Joo Ahn & James Hamilton
- 20-443 Online Appendix to "Nonlinear Occupations and Female Labor Supply Over Time"
by Youngsoo Jang & Minchul Yum
- 20-442 Online Appendix to "Pandemic Lockdown: The Role of Government Commitment"
by Christian Moser & Pierre Yared
- 20-409 Online Appendix to "Income Volatility and Portfolio Choices"
by Yongsung Chang & Jay Hong & Marios Karabarbounis & Yicheng Wang & Tao Zhang
- 20-262 Online Appendix to "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy: Revisiting the Nexus at the Zero Lower Bound"
by Jacopo Bonchi
- 20-216 Online Appendix to "Labor Adjustment and Productivity in the OECD"
by Maarten Dossche & Andrea Gavazzi & Vivien Lewis
- 20-200 Online Appendix to "Measuring Capital-Labor Substitution: The Importance of Method Choices and Publication Bias"
by Sebastian Gechert & Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Dominika Kolcunova
- 20-136 Online Appendix to "Firm Entry and Exit during Recessions"
by Joao Ayres & Gajendran Raveendranathan
- 19-500 Online Appendix to "Asset Market Frictions, Household Heterogeneity, and the Liquidity Theory of the Term Structure"
by Chien-Chiang Wang
- 19-448 Online Appendix to "An Empirical Equilibrium Model of Formal and Informal Credit Markets in Developing Countries"
by Fan Wang
- 19-438 Online Appendix to "Firing Restrictions and Economic Resilience: Protect and Survive?"
by Nadav Ben Zeev & Tomer Ifergane
- 19-390 Online Appendix to "Inequality, Disaster risk, and the Great Recession"
by Heejeong Kim
- 19-358 Online Appendix to "The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA): A Quantitative Evaluation of Key Provisions"
by Teegawende H. Zeida
- 19-339 Online Appendix to "Mortgage borrowing and the boom-bust cycle in consumption and residential investment"
by Xiaoqing Zhou
- 19-289 Online Appendix to "Dynamics of Secured and Unsecured Debt Over the Business Cycle"
by Paul Luk & Tianxiao Zheng
- 19-252 Online Appendix to "The Evolution of Health over the Life Cycle"
by Roozbei Hosseini & Karen Kopecky & Kai Zhao
- 19-186 Online Appendix to "Incomplete Markets and Parental Investments in Children"
by Brant Abbott
- 19-106 Online Appendix to "The U.S. Tax-Transfer System and Low-Income Households: Savings, Labor Supply, and Household Formation"
by Salvador Ortigueira & Nawid Siassi
- 18-490 Online Appendix to "Fiscal Commitment and Sovereign Default Risk"
by Siming Liu & Hewei Shen
- 18-468 Online Appendix to "Dynamic Effects of Educational Assortative Mating on Labor Supply"
by Rania Gihleb & Osnat Lifshitz
- 18-378 Online Appendix to "Stock Market Participation: The Role of Human Capital"
by Kartik Athreya & Felicia Ionescu & Urvi Neelakantan
- 21-63 Online Appendix to "Unemployment, Entrepreneurship and Firm Outcomes"
by Joao Galindo da Fonseca
- 20-56 Online Appendix to "Non-Rational Beliefs in an Open Economy"
by Qingyuan Du & Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston
- 20-44 Online Appendix to "A fiscal theory of monetary policy with partially repaid long-term debt"
by John Cochrane
- 20-27 Online Appendix to "Mobility, Population Growth, and Public Capital Spending in the United States"
by Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan
- 20-14 Online Appendix to "Piecewise-Linear Approximations and Filtering for DSGE Models with Occasionally Binding Constraints"
by S. Bogan Aruoba & Pablo Cuba-Borda & Kenji Higa-Flores & Frank Schorfheide & Sergio Villalvazo
- 19-98 Online Appendix to "Great Volatility, Great Moderation and Great Moderation Again"
by Jakob Grazzini & Domenico Massaro
- 19-52 Online Appendix to "Foreign Reserve Accumulation, Foreign Direct Investment, and Economic Growth"
by Hidehiko Matsumoto
- 19-50 Online Appendix to "The Delphic forward guidance puzzle in New Keynesian models"
by Ippei Fujiwara & Yuichiro Waki
- 20-184 Online Appendix to "Testing and Reopening in an SEIR Model"
by David Berger & Kyle Herkenhoff & Chengdai Huang & Simon Mongey
- 20-160 Online Appendix to "Credit Booms, Financial Crises, and Macroprudential Policy"
by Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino
- 20-120 Online Appendix to "Jumping the queue: nepotism and public-sector pay"
by Andri Chassamboulli & Pedro Gomes
- 19-483 Online Appendix to "Unobserved Heterogeneity and Skill Loss in a Structural Model of Duration Dependence"
by Ioannis Kospentaris
- 19-343 Online Appendix to "Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Help Counties Most Affected by the Great Recession?"
by Mario Crucini & Nam Vu
- 19-306 Online Appendix to "Leisure time and the sectoral composition of employment"
by Edgar Cruz & Xavier Raurich
- 19-269 Online Appendix to "Ambiguous Business Cycles: A Quantitative Assessment"
by Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli & Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Han Ozsoylev
- 19-234 Online Appendix to "Increasing Domestic Financial Participation: Implications for Business Cycles and Labor Markets"
by Brendan Epstein & Alan Finkelstein Shapiro
- 19-233 Online Appendix to "Resource Booms and the Macroeconomy: The Case of U.S. Shale Oil"
by Nida Cakir Melek & Michael Plante & Mine Yucel
- 19-217 Online Appendix to "Costly reversals of bad policies: the case of the mortgage interest deduction"
by Markus Karlman & Karin Kinnerud & Kasper Kragh-Sorensen
- 19-189 Online Appendix to "Taxation and Inequality: Active and Passive Channels"
by Estelle Dauchy & Francisco Navarro-Sanchez & Nathan Seegert
- 19-163 Online Appendix to "What Do Monetary Contractions Do? Evidence From\ Large Tightenings"
by Tim Willems
- 19-148 Online Appendix to "Optimal Monetary Policy Regime Switches"
by Jason Choi & Andrew Foerster
- 19-129 Online Appendix to "Social Security Reform in the Presence of Informality"
by Kathleen McKiernan
- 19-127 Online Appendix to "Preventing Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: A Global Games Approach"
by Michal Szkup
- 19-101 Online Appendix to "AIDS, Human Capital and Development"
by Rodolfo Manuelli & Emircan Yurdagul
- 19-100 Online Appendix to "De-leveraging or de-risking? How banks cope with loss"
by Rhys Bidder & John Krainer & Adam Shapiro
- 18-531 Online Appendix to "Endogenous Hours and the Wealth of Entrepreneurs"
by Felix Wellschmied & Emircan Yurdagul
- 18-485 Online Appendix to "Rare Events and Long-Run Risks"
by Robert Barro & Tao Jin
- 18-471 Online Appendix to "When Fiscal Consolidation Meets Private Deleveraging"
by Javier Andres & Oscar Arce & Dominik Thaler & Carlos Thomas
- 18-447 Online Appendix to "Involuntary Unemployment and the Business Cycle"
by Lawrence Christiano & Mathias Trabandt & Karl Walentin
- 18-446 Online Appendix to "Short-Run Dynamics in a Search-Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange"
by Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico
- 18-407 Online Appendix to "Search Frictions and the Business Cycle in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model"
by Juan Guerra-Salas & Markus Kirchner & Rodrigo Tranamil
- 18-382 Online Appendix to "Optimal fiscal policy and sovereign debt crises"
by Stefan Niemann & Paul Pichler
- 18-336 Online Appendix to "Inter-Dealer Trades in OTC Markets - Who Buys and Who Sells?"
by Chung-Yi Tse & Yujing Xu
- 18-261 Online Appendix to "Consumption, Reservation Wages, and Aggregate Labor Supply"
by Choonsung Park
- 18-227 Online Appendix to "The Cumulative Cost of Regulations"
by Bentley Coffey & Patrick McLaughlin & Pietro Peretto
- 18-226 Online Appendix to "Asset maintenance as hidden investment among the poor and rich: Application to housing"
by Manuel Hernandez & Danilo Trupkin
- 18-208 Online Appendix to "Microeconomic Sources of Real Exchange Rate Variation"
by Mario Crucini & Christopher Telmer
- 18-207 Online Appendix to "The Welfare and Distributional Effects of Fiscal Volatility: a Quantitative Evaluation"
by Ruediger Bachmann & Jinhui Bai & Minjoon Lee & Fudong Zhang
- 18-201 Online Appendix to "Cyclical Lending Standards: A Structural Analysis"
by Kaiji Chen & Patrick Higgins & Tao Zha
- 18-141 Online Appendix to "The Euro Area Periphery and Imbalances: Is it an Anticipation Story?"
by Daniele Siena
- 20-29 Online Appendix to "Output Gap, Monetary Policy Trade-offs, and Financial Frictions"
by Francesco Furlanetto & Paolo Gelain & Marzie Taheri Sanjani
- 19-23 Online Appendix to "Entrepreneur Income Inequality, Aggregate Saving and the Gains from Trade"
by Lixin Tang
- 19-19 Online Appendix to "Optimal Taxation with Home Ownership and Wealth Inequality"
by Nicola Borri & Pietro Reichlin
- 19-18 Online Appendix to "Misallocation and Financial Frictions: the Role of Long-Term Financing"
by Marios Karabarbounis & Patrick Macnamara
- 18-70 Online Appendix to "Risk Aversion, Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Risk, and the Financial Accelerator"
by Giacomo Candian & Mikhail Dmitriev
- 20-5 Online Appendix to "Why were interest only mortgages so population during U.S. housing boom?"
by Gadi Barlevy & Jonas Fisher
- 18-559 Online Appendix to "Can Income Differences Explain the Racial Wealth Gap: A Quantitative Analysis"
by Hero Ashman & Seth Neumuller
- 18-455 Online Appendix to "The role of risk aversion in a sovereign default model of polarization and political instability"
by Yasin Kursat Onder & Enes Sunel
- 18-377 Online Appendix to "Investment Specific Technology Shocks and Emerging Market Business Cycle Dynamics"
by Aydan Dogan
- 18-362 Online Appendix to "Bounded Learning by Doing, Inequality, and Multi-Sector Growth: A Middle-Class Perspective"
by Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo
- 18-331 Online Appendix to "Entrepreneurs, managers and inequality"
by Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee
- 18-328 Online Appendix to "Innovation and Inequality in a Monetary Schumpeterian Model with Heterogeneous Households and Firms"
by Angus C. Chu & Guido Cozzi & Haichao Fang & Yuichi Furukawa & Chih-Hsing Liao
- 18-308 Online Appendix to "Financial Frictions, Entry and Growth"
by Qiusha Peng
- 18-290 Online Appendix to "Who Works for Whom? Worker Sorting in a Model of Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Labor Markets"
by Emin Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Hubert Janicki
- 18-284 Online Appendix to "A theory of repurchase agreements, collateral re-use, and repo intermediation"
by Piero Gottardi & Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet
- 18-283 Online Appendix to "Over-the-Counter Market Liquidity and Securities Lending"
by Nathan Foley-Fisher & Stefan Gissler & Stephane Verani
- 18-268 Online Appendix to "The Cash Paradox"
by Janet Hua Jiang & Enchuan Shao
- 18-267 Online Appendix to "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change"
by Luis Araujo & Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro
- 18-266 Online Appendix to "Repatriation Taxes"
by Chadwick Curtis & Julio Garin & Saif Mehkari
- 18-263 Online Appendix to "Hours and Employment Over the Business Cycle: A Structural Analysis"
by Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Nora Traum
- 18-262 Online Appendix to "News and noise bubbles in the housing market"
by Andrea Gazzani
- 18-260 Online Appendix to "Labor Productivity and Firm-Level TFP with Technology-Specific Production Function"
by Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto
- 18-258 Online Appendix to "Self-Employment in Developing Countries: A Search-Equilibrium Approach"
by Renata Narita
- 18-252 Online Appendix to "Modeling Life-Cycle Earnings Risk with Positive and Negative Shocks"
by Manuel Sanchez & Felix Wellschmied
- 18-248 Online Appendix to "Intersectoral Linkages, Diverse Information, and Aggregate Dynamics"
by Manoj Atolia & Ryan Chahrour
- 18-245 Online Appendix to "Immigration and the macroeconomy: some new empirical evidence"
by Francesco Furlanetto & Orjan Robstad
- 18-241 Online Appendix to "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle"
by Sophie Osotimehin
- 18-238 Online Appendix to "Relationships in the Interbank Market"
by Jonathan Chiu & Jens Eisenschmidt & Cyril Monnet
- 18-235 Online Appendix to "Systemic Banking Panics, Liquidity Risk, and Monetary Policy"
by Roberto Robatto
- 18-222 Online Appendix to "Foreign Asset Accumulation among Emerging Market Economies: a Case for Coordination"
by Hao Jin & Hewei Shen
- 18-217 Online Appendix to "Accounting for Post-Crisis Inflation: A Retro Analysis"
by Chiara Fratto & Harald Uhlig
- 18-211 Online Appendix to "Real exchange rates and international co-movement: News-shocks and non-tradable goods with complete markets"
by Kyriacos Lambrias
- 18-135 Online Appendix to "Structural Asymmetries and Financial Imbalances in the Eurozone"
by Ivan Jaccard & Frank Smets
- 18-126 Online Appendix to "Can Capital Deepening Explain the Global Decline in Labor's Share?"
by Andrew Glover & Jacob Short
- 17-402 Online Appendix to "Aggregate Consequences of Credit Subsidy Policies: Firm Dynamics and Misallocation"
by In Hwan Jo & Tatsuro Senga
- 19-30 Online Appendix to "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment"
by Juan Carlos Conesa & Begona Dominguez
- 18-94 Online Appendix to "Asymmetric Unemployment Fluctuations and Monetary Policy Trade-Offs"
by Antoine Lepetit