Online Appendix to "Can Capital Deepening Explain the Global Decline in Labor's Share?"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Glover & Jacob Short, 2020. "Can Capital Deepening Explain the Global Decline in Labor's Share?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 35, pages 35-53, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Brent Neiman, 2014. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(1), pages 61-103.
- Koh, Dongya; Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül; Zheng, Yu, 2015.
"Labor share decline and intellectual property products capital,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2015/05, European University Institute.
- Dongya Koh & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2018. "Labor Share Decline and Intellectual Property Products Capital," Working Papers 873, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2016. "Labor Share Decline and Intellectual Property Products Capital," Working Papers 927, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Matthew Rognlie, 2015. "Deciphering the Fall and Rise in the Net Capital Share: Accumulation or Scarcity?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(1 (Spring), pages 1-69.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2008. "[sigma]: The long and short of it," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 671-686, June.
More about this item
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:append:18-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.