Are intellectual property rights unfair?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," IZA Discussion Papers 639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," IDEI Working Papers 151, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2003. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2001.
"Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs,"
IZA Discussion Papers
273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2001. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs," IDEI Working Papers 125, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2001. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs," CESifo Working Paper Series 423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Foellmi, Reto & Josef Zweim¸ller, 2002. "Heterogeneous Mark-ups, Demand Composition, and the Inequality-Growth Relation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 76, Royal Economic Society.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anupam B. Jena & Stéphane Mechoulan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2010. "Altruism and Innovation in Health Care," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 497-518.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, "undated". "Intellectual Property Rights and Diaspora Knowledge Networks," Development Working Papers 380, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2011.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Naghavi & C. Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers wp774, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 068, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers 2011.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2325-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin R. Davis, 2009. "Interregional Knowledge Spillovers And Occupational Choice In A Model Of Free Trade And Endogenous Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 855-876.
- Sano, Koichiro & Tomoda, Yasunobu, 2010. "Optimal public education policy in a two sector model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 991-995, September.
More about this item
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:11:y:2004:i:1:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.