Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2001. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs," IDEI Working Papers 125, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2001. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs," IZA Discussion Papers 273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985. "The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 937-953, December.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimuller, 2006.
"Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 941-960.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "Income Distribution and Demand-induced Innovations," IEW - Working Papers 212, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004.
"Are intellectual property rights unfair?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 129-144, February.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," IDEI Working Papers 151, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," IZA Discussion Papers 639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2003. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Unfair?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimuller, Josef, 2004. "Inequality, market power, and product diversity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 139-145, January.
- Zeira, Joseph, 2005. "Machines as Engines of Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker Grossmann, 2003. "A Note on Redistributive Taxation, Labor Supply, and National Income," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(1), pages 39-48, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; innovation; knowledge economy; economic growth; technical change; wages; Research and Development;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.