Macroeconomic implications of a sharing compensation scheme in a model of endogenous growth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morton, Peter J., 1998. "Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 481-507, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- John, Andrew, 1991. "Employment Fluctuations in a Share Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 75-84, January.
- Kandel, E. & Lazear, E.P., 1990.
"Peer Pressure and Partnerships,"
90-07, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S126-50, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nakamura, Masao & Hubler, Olaf, 1998. "The bonus share of flexible pay in Germany, Japan and the US: Some empirical regularities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 221-232, April.
- Georges, Christophre, 1998. "Profit-Shares, Bargaining, and Unemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 286-91, April.
- Jerger, Jurgen & Michaelis, Jochen, 1999. " Profit Sharing, Capital Formation and the NAIRU," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 257-75, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1984.
"The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing,"
357, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002.
"Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons From International Experience,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 9, pages 251-308
Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002. "Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons from International Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 169, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Ewing, Bradley T., 1996. "Wages and performance-based pay: Evidence from the NLSY," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 241-246, May.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1997. "The Optimal Tax Rate for Capital Income is Negative," NBER Working Papers 6004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L & Frank, Jeff, 1997.
CEPR Discussion Papers
1593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 2005. "Growth with Quality-Improving Innovations: An Integrated Framework," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 67-110 Elsevier.
- Koford, Kenneth J. & Miller, Jeffrey B., 1991. "The natural rate and adjustment to shocks in an efficiency-wage share economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 299-316.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.