Macroeconomic implications of a sharing compensation scheme in a model of endogenous growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ewing, Bradley T., 1996. "Wages and performance-based pay: Evidence from the NLSY," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 241-246, May.
- Morton, Peter J., 1998. "Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 481-507, December.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1997. "The Optimal Tax Rate for Capital Income is Negative," NBER Working Papers 6004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerger, Jurgen & Michaelis, Jochen, 1999. " Profit Sharing, Capital Formation and the NAIRU," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 257-275, June.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 126-150, October.
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Koford, Kenneth J. & Miller, Jeffrey B., 1991. "The natural rate and adjustment to shocks in an efficiency-wage share economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 299-316.
- Booth, A-L & Frank, J, 1997.
"Performance Related Pay,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
364, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992.
"Peer Pressure and Partnerships,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-817, August.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 2005. "Growth with Quality-Improving Innovations: An Integrated Framework," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 67-110 Elsevier.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1984.
"The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing,"
357, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- John, Andrew, 1991. "Employment Fluctuations in a Share Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 75-84, January.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002.
"Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons From International Experience,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 9, pages 251-308
Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002. "Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons from International Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 169, Central Bank of Chile.
- Georges, Christophre, 1998. "Profit-Shares, Bargaining, and Unemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 286-291, April.
- Nakamura, Masao & Hubler, Olaf, 1998. "The bonus share of flexible pay in Germany, Japan and the US: Some empirical regularities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 221-232, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.