Macroeconomic implications of a sharing compensation scheme in a model of endogenous growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1986. "Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 291-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 2005. "Growth with Quality-Improving Innovations: An Integrated Framework," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 67-110 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985.
"The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 937-53, December.
- Nakamura, Masao & Hubler, Olaf, 1998. "The bonus share of flexible pay in Germany, Japan and the US: Some empirical regularities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 221-232, April.
- Booth, Alison L & Frank, Jeff, 1997.
CEPR Discussion Papers
1593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988.
"Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
RCER Working Papers
225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S126-50, October.
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Georges, Christophre, 1998. "Profit-Shares, Bargaining, and Unemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 286-91, April.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992.
"Peer Pressure and Partnerships,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-17, August.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1997. "The Optimal Tax Rate for Capital Income is Negative," NBER Working Papers 6004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002.
"Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons From International Experience,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 9, pages 251-308
Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002. "Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons from International Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 169, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jerger, Jurgen & Michaelis, Jochen, 1999. " Profit Sharing, Capital Formation and the NAIRU," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 257-75, June.
- John, Andrew, 1991. "Employment Fluctuations in a Share Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 75-84, January.
- Koford, Kenneth J. & Miller, Jeffrey B., 1991. "The natural rate and adjustment to shocks in an efficiency-wage share economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 299-316.
- Morton, Peter J., 1998. "Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 481-507, December.
- Ewing, Bradley T., 1996. "Wages and performance-based pay: Evidence from the NLSY," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 241-246, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.