Wages and performance-based pay: Evidence from the NLSY
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKinley Blackburn & David Neumark, 1992.
"Unobserved Ability, Efficiency Wages, and Interindustry Wage Differentials,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1421-1436.
- McKinley Blackburn & David Neumark, 1991. "Unobserved Ability, Efficiency Wages, and Interindustry Wage Differentials," NBER Working Papers 3857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Brown, 1990.
"Wage Levels and Method of Pay,"
NBER Working Papers
3336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Brown, 1989. "Firms' Choice of Method of Pay," NBER Working Papers 3065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:43:y:1990:i:3:p:165-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nan L. Maxwell, 1994. "The Effect on Black-White Wage Differences of Differences in the Quantity and Quality of Education," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 249-264, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:51:y:1996:i:2:p:241-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.