Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 126-150, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio T, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 908-931, September.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 1989. "Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 3185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S.T., 1989. "Transitional Dynamics And Economic Growth In The Neoclassical Model," RCER Working Papers 206, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Methods and Problems in Business Cycle Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 696-715, November.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1984. "Improved International Comparisons of Real Product and Its Composition: 1950-1980," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(2), pages 207-262, June.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1969. "The Dynamic Nonsubstitution Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 67-76.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2006. "Analyzing the Korea's growth experience: The application of R&D and human capital based growth models with demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 818-831, November.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Thomas M. Steger, 2000.
"Productive Consumption and Growth in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 365-375, October.
- Thomas M. Steger, 1997. "Productive Consumption and Growth in Developing Countries," Development and Comp Systems 9710001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 1997.
- Thomas Steger, 1997. "Productive Consumption and Growth in Developing Countries," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 64-97, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Amartya Lahiri, 2006.
"Economic Growth in an Interdependent World Economy,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 969-990, October.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Lahiri, Amartya, 2002. "Economic Growth in an Interdependent World Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erich Gundlach, 1997.
"Human capital and economic development: A macroeconomic assessment,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1996. "Human capital and economic development: A macroeconomic assessment," Kiel Working Papers 778, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich, 1997. "Human capital and economic development: A macroeconomic assessment," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1696, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dale Jorgenson & Eric Yip, 2001. "Whatever Happened to Productivity Growth?," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 509-540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucci Alberto & Raurich Xavier, 2017.
"Population and Economic Growth Under Different Growth Engines,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 182-211, May.
- Alberto Bucci & Xavier Raurich, 2017. "Population and Economic Growth Under Different Growth Engines," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(2), pages 182-211, May.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "Cross-country studies of growth and policy : methodological, conceptual, and statistical problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 608, The World Bank.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Dragoljub Stojanov, 2011. "Mr. Keynes, Mr. Roosevelt i Vlada RH Zašto RH teško (ne)može promjeniti razvojnu paradigmu," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 18(2), pages 329-342.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
- Verónica Cañal-Fernández & Julio Tascón Fernández, 2018. "The long run impact of foreign direct investment, exports, imports and GDP: evidence for Spain from an ARDL approach," Working Papers 0128, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Grigorian, David A. & Martinez, Albert, 2000. "Industrial growth and the quality of institutions : what do (transition) economies have to gain from the Rule of Law?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2475, The World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2008. "Technology trap and poverty trap in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4582, The World Bank.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1996.
"The Poverty of Nations: A Quantitative Exploration,"
NBER Working Papers
5414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1997. "The poverty of nations: a quantitative exploration," Staff Report 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Karl Ove Moene & Asbjorn Rodseth, 1991. "Nobel Laureate: Trygve Haavelmo," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 175-192, Summer.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2017. "Heterodox Theories Of Economic Growth And Income Distribution: A Partial Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1240-1271, December.
- David, Oladipo Olalekan, 2019. "Nexus between telecommunication infrastructures, economic growth and development in Africa: Panel vector autoregression (P-VAR) analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1-1.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.