The Dynamic Nonsubstitution Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 126-150, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuga, K., 2001. "The Non-Substitution Theorem: Multiple Primary Factors and the Cost Function Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0529, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2003. "Equal rights to trade and mediate," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Jerry Hausman & J. Gregory Sidak, 2014. "Telecommunications Regulation: Current Approaches with the End in Sight," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 345-406 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asim Erdilek, 1977. "The Problem of Deadweight Loss in the International Trade of Growing Capitalist Economies," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 113(II), pages 171-191, June.
- Neri Salvadori & Ian Steedman, 1988. "A Note about the Interest Rate and the Revenue Function," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 153-156, Apr-Jun.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:541-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "On dynamic real trade models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 47-52, January.
- L. Cayton & R. Herring & A. Holder & J. Holzer & C. Nightingale & T. Stohs, 2006. "Asymptotic sign-solvability, multiple objective linear programming, and the nonsubstitution theorem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(3), pages 541-555, December.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000.
"The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014.
"Dynamic Production Theory under No-arbitrage Constraints,"
65166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014. "Dynamic Production Theory under No-Arbitrage Constraints," MPRA Paper 56091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PARYS, Wilfried, 2013. "All but one: How pioneers of linear economics overlooked Perron-Frobenius mathematics," Working Papers 2013030, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:36:y:1969:i:1:p:67-76.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.