The Problem of Deadweight Loss in the International Trade of Growing Capitalist Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A., 1975. "Trade pattern reversals in time-phased Ricardian systems and intertemporal efficiency," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 309-363, November.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1973. "The Dynamic Inefficiency of Capitalism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1092-1109, Sept.-Oct.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1972. "Reswitching and Primary Input Use," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 140-157, March.
- Steedman, Ian & Metcalfe, J S, 1973. "The Non-Substitution Theorem and International Trade Theory," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(21), pages 267-269, December.
- Erdilek, Asim & Schive, Chi, 1976. "Can Trade Be Harmful for a Growing Capitalist Economy?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 317-320.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1974. "A Note on the Gain from Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(132), pages 581-595, December.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1969. "The Dynamic Nonsubstitution Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 67-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1977-ii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .