The Problem of Deadweight Loss in the International Trade of Growing Capitalist Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 113 (1977)
Issue (Month): II (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1973. "The Dynamic Inefficiency of Capitalism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1092-1109, Sept.-Oct.
- Erdilek, Asim & Schive, Chi, 1976. "Can Trade Be Harmful for a Growing Capitalist Economy?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 317-20.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1972. "Reswitching and Primary Input Use," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 140-57, March.
- Steedman, Ian & Metcalfe, J S, 1973. "The Non-Substitution Theorem and International Trade Theory," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(21), pages 267-69, December.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1974. "A Note on the Gain from Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(132), pages 581-95, December.
- Samuelson, Paul A., 1975. "Trade pattern reversals in time-phased Ricardian systems and intertemporal efficiency," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 309-363, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1977-ii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.