Trade pattern reversals in time-phased Ricardian systems and intertemporal efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilson, John F O, 1978. "The Current Experience with Floating Exchange Rates: An Appraisal of the Monetary Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 392-397, May.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1978. "The demand for traded and non-traded goods in the U.S," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 361-364.
- Kouri, Pentti J K, 1976. " The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments in the Short Run and in the Long Run: A Monetary Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 280-304.
- Abel, Andrew & Dornbusch, Rudiger & Huizinga, John & Marcus, Alan, 1979. "Money demand during hyperinflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 97-104, January.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1976. "The Terms of Trade and the Balance of Payments in the Short Run," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 710-716, September.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1978. "Purchasing power parity and exchange rates : Another look at the evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 397-407, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asim Erdilek, 1977. "The Problem of Deadweight Loss in the International Trade of Growing Capitalist Economies," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 113(II), pages 171-191, June.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," DSSR Discussion Papers 58, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model and the Cambridge capital controversies," Working Papers SDES-2016-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," TERG Discussion Papers 346, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2000. "Factor price equalization in a Ricardian framework," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td149, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dan Ben-David, 1991. "Equalizing Exchange: A Study of the Effects of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 3706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Freni, 2001. "Sraffa's early contribution to competitive price theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 363-390.
- Christian Montet, 1986. "Echange inégal, gain de l'échange et justice distributive internationale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(4), pages 659-676.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:5:y:1975:i:4:p:309-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.