Growth and Entrepreneurship: An Empirial Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Growth and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, David E & Schumann, Laurence, 1985. "Industry Structure with Fluctuating Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 758-767, September.
- David Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004.
"Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 949-959.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max, 2002. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Keilbach, Max, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., 1947. "The Creative Response in Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 149-159, November.
- Robert J. Barro & Paul Romer, 1993. "Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr93-1, August.
- Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1989. "Imitation, Entrepreneurship, and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 721-739, June.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Bo Carlsson & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David B. Audretsch, "undated". "The Missing Link," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-784, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2007. "Demography and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Galindo, Miguel-Ángel & Méndez, María Teresa, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, economic growth, and innovation: Are feedback effects at work?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 825-829.
- François Facchini, 2007.
"Entrepreneur et croissance économique : développements récents,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 3-3.
- François Facchini, 2007. "Entrepreneur et croissance économique : développements récents," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270436, HAL.
- Sahar Bahmani & Miguel-Ángel Galindo & María Méndez, 2012. "Non-profit organizations, entrepreneurship, social capital and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 271-281, April.
- Maribel Mojica & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Link between Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth in West Virginia,"
Working Paper 2009-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Mojica, Maribel N. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2009. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Link Between Entrepreneurship And Economic Growth In West Virginia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46723, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brunow, Stephan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "Regional age structure and economic growth: an econometric study for German regions," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2006. "Chapter 3: Economic Growth in the European Union," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 68-88, March.
- Philip Auerswald, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in the Theory of the Firm," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 111-126, February.
- Edward Nissan & Maria-Soledad Castaño & Inmaculada Carrasco, 2012. "Drivers of non-profit activity: a cross-country analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-320, April.
- Berthold, Norbert & Kullas, Matthias, 2006. "Unternehmer: der Treibstoff des Wachstumsmotors!," Discussion Paper Series 89, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Mark Sanders, 2007. "Scientific Paradigms, Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Cycles in Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 339-354, April.
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 0000.
"Total Factor Productivity and the Role of Entrepreneurship,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Total factor productivity and the role of entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Inci, Eren, 2006. "Success breeds success locally: a tale of incubator firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Chantal Hartog & Simon Parker, 2010. "The two-way relationship between entrepreneurship and economic performance," Scales Research Reports H200822, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2012. "Nonlinearities in regional economic growth and convergence: the role of entrepreneurship in the European union regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 719-741, June.
- Edward Nissan & Miguel-Angel Galindo & Maria Teresa Méndez, 2010. "The future of services in a globalized economy," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 59-78, February.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:41059 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-12-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2005-12-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2005-12-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-12-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2005-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.