R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Sato, 1966. "On the Adjustment Time in Neo-classical Growth Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 263-268.
- Michael Kremer, 1993. "Population Growth and Technological Change: One Million B.C. to 1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 681-716.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Charles I. Jones, 2019. "Paul Romer: Ideas, Nonrivalry, and Endogenous Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 121(3), pages 859-883, July.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005. "Growth and Ideas," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111, Elsevier.
- Kevin S. Nell & A.P. Thirlwall, 2017.
"Why does the productivity of investment vary across countries?,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 70(282), pages 213-245.
- Kevin S. Nell & A.P. Thirlwall, 2017. "Why Does the Productivity of Investment Vary Across Countries?," Studies in Economics 1703, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Patrik Hultberg & David Santandreu Calonge & Seong-Hee Kim, 2017. "Education policy in South Korea: A contemporary model of human capital accumulation?," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1389804-138, January.
- Abdullah Abdulaziz A. Bawazir & Mohamed Aslam & Ahmad Farid Bin Osman, 2020. "Demographic change and economic growth: empirical evidence from the Middle East," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 429-450, August.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Ian W. McLean & Alan M. Taylor, 2001. "Australian Growth: A California Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etsuro Shioji, 1992. "Regional growth in Japan," Economics Working Papers 138, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 1995.
- Par Hansson & Magnus Henrekson, 1994. "What makes a country socially capable of catching up?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(4), pages 760-783, December.
- Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra, 2014. "Long run time series tests of constant steady-state growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 464-474.
- Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2010.
"The New Kaldor Facts: Ideas, Institutions, Population, and Human Capital,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 224-245, January.
- Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2009. "The New Kaldor Facts: Ideas, Institutions, Population, and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 15094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucci, Alberto & Eraydın, Levent & Müller, Moritz, 2019.
"Dilution effects, population growth and economic growth under human capital accumulation and endogenous technological change,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Bucci, Alberto & Eraydın, Levent & Müller, Moritz, 2018. "Dilution effects, population growth and economic growth under human capital accumulation and endogenous technological change," Working Paper Series in Economics 113, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger, 2007. "Growth, Development, and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 1913, CESifo.
- Jones, C.I., 2016. "The Facts of Economic Growth," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 3-69, Elsevier.
- Uddin, Gazi A. & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2016. "Population age structure and savings rate impacts on economic growth: Evidence from Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 23-33.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996.
"Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey,"
96-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996. "Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wong, Kar-Yiu, 1997. "Endogenous growth and international trade: A survey," Discussion Papers, Series II 337, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Norman H. Sedgley & Kerry M. Tan, 2015. "The Roles of Innovators and Labor in a Schumpeterian Factor Endowments Based Model of Intra-industry Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 873-896, November.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Joel Alejandro Rosado & María Isabel Alvarado Sánchez, 2017. "From Population Age Structure and Savings Rate to Economic Growth: Evidence from Ecuador," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 352-361.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2008. "Population in factor accumulation-based growth," Departmental Working Papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:103:y:1995:i:4:p:759-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.