Contact information of Chicago - Graduate School of Business
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chicbu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbuchus.html .
- 33 Education and Health at the Household Level in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Appleton, S.
- 32 Inequality and the Dynamics of Poverty and Growth
by Ali, A.A. & Elbadawi, I.A.
- 31 Characteristics and Behaviour of African Factor Markets and Market Institutions and Their Consequences for Economic Growth
by Adenikinju, A.F. & Oyeranti, O.A.
- 30 Economic Consequences of Health Status: A Review of the Evidence
by Hamoudi, A.A. & Sachs, J.D.
- 29 Technological Change, investment in Human Capital, and Economic Growth
by Kim, J.Y. & Lee, J.W.
- 28 Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Nothern Bangladesh
by Amin, S. & Rai, A.S. & Topa, G.
- 27 Ethicity, Capital Formation, and Conflict
by Bates, R.H.
- 24 Climate, Water Navigability, and Economic Development
by Mellinger, A.D. & Sachs, J.D. & Gallup, J.L.
- 23 Local Growth Empirics
by Rappaport, J.
- 22 Beat a Cheat: Hotlines to Taget the Poor
by Rai, A.S.
- 21 Financial Institutions, Financial Contagion, and Financial Crises
by Huang, H. & Xu, C.
- 20 Ownership and Marginal Competition : Employee, Customer and Outside Ownership
by Bolton, P. & Xu, C.
- 18 International Trade and Income Distribution
by Yang, X. & Zhang, D.
- 17 In Quest of Political: The Political Economy of Development Policy Making
by Grindle, M.S.
- 16 Theoretical Foundation of Econonic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market
by Sun, G. & Yang, X. & Yao, S.
- 14 Pattern of Trade and Economic Development in the Model of Monopolistic Competition
by Sachs, J.D. & Yang, X.
- 11 Graduate Spread of Market-Led Industrialization
by Sachs, J.D. & Yang, X.
- 10 Division of Labor Transaction Cost, Emergence of the Firm and Firm Size
by Yang, X. & Liu, P.W.
- 9 An Inframarginal Analysis of the Heckscher-Olin Model with Transaction Costs and Technological Comparartive Advantage
by Cheng, W.L. & Sachs, J.D. & Yang, X.
- 8 The Division of Labor, Investment, and Capital
by Yang, X.
- 7 Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis
by Ng, Y.K. & Yang, X.
- 6 Foreign Portfolio Investors Before and During a Crisis
by Wei, S.J. & Kim, W.
- 5 The Big Players in the Foreign Exchange Market: Do They Trade on Information or Noise?
by Wei, S.J. & Kim, J.
- 4 Overinvestment, Collateral Lending, and Economic Crisis
by Kim, Y.J. & Lee, J.W.
- 3 Trade Pattern and Economic Development when Endogenous and Exogenous Comparative Advantage Coexist
by Yang, X. & Sachs, J.D. & Zhang, D.
- 1 Geography and Economic Development
by Gallup, J.L. & Sachs, J.D. & Mullinger, A.
- 88-63 Uncertainty And Delay In Bargaining
by Cho, I-K.
- 88-62 There Is No Aggregation Bias: Why Macro Logit Models Work
by Allenby, G.M. & Rossi, P.E.
- 88-61 On The Bivariate Analysis Of Speculative Efficiency In Forward Markets
by Nobay, A.R. & Levy, E.
- 88-60 On Fitting A Recalcitrant Series: The Pound/Dollar Exchange Rate, 1974- 83
by Gallant, A.R. & Hsieh, D. & Tauchen, G.
- 88-59 Seminonparametric Estimation Of Conditionally Constrained Heterogeneous Processes: Asset Pricing Applications
by Gallant, A.R. & Tauchen, G.
- 88-58 Social Security, Government Debt, And The Interaction Between Borrowing Constraints And Intergenerational Altruism
by Altig, D. & Davis, S.J.
- 88-57 Allocative Disturbances And Temporal Asymmetry In Unemployment Rate Fluctuations
by Davis, S.J.