There Is No Aggregation Bias: Why Macro Logit Models Work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Tenn, 2006. "Avoiding aggregation bias in demand estimation: A multivariate promotional disaggregation approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Peter Boatwright & Sanjay Dhar & Peter Rossi, 2004. "The Role of Retail Competition, Demographics and Account Retail Strategy as Drivers of Promotional Sensitivity," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 169-190, June.
- Koen Pauwels & Imran Currim & Marnik Dekimpe & Dominique Hanssens & Natalie Mizik & Eric Ghysels & Prasad Naik, 2004. "Modeling Marketing Dynamics by Time Series Econometrics," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 167-183, December.
- Martinez Granado, Maite & Siotis, Georges, 2006. "Computing Abuse Related Damages in the Case of New Entry: An Illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Little, John D. C., 1998. "Integrated measures of sales, merchandising, and distribution," Working papers WP 3997-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andre Bonfrer & Ernst R. Berndt & Alvin Silk, 2006. "Anomalies in Estimates of Cross-Price Elasticities for Marketing Mix Models: Theory and Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barreiro, Jose Manuel & Ruzo, Emilio & Losada, Fernando, 2004. "Modelo logit multinomial y regresion con variables ficticias: una aplicacion regional al sector lacteo," Economic Development 81, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; macroeconomics ; models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chicbu:88-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .