Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
2018, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-24 Ownership structure, audit quality, board structure, and stock price crash risk: Evidence from China
by Yeung, Wing Him & Lento, Camillo
- 25-38 The effect of managerial entrenchment on analyst bias
by Ulupinar, Bahar
- 39-56 Disentangling the impacts of industrial and global diversification on firm risk
by Jafarinejad, Mohammad & Ngo, Thanh & Escobari, Diego
- 57-78 Diversification and bank efficiency in six ASEAN countries
by Nguyen, Thi Lam Anh
- 79-99 Waiting for guidance: Disclosure noise, verification delay, and the value-relevance of good-news versus bad-news management earnings forecasts
by Cohen, Lee Jeremy & Marcus, Alan J. & Rezaee, Zabihollah & Tehranian, Hassan
- 100-122 The co-insurance effect hypothesis and the cost of bank loans: Evidence from Indonesian pyramidal business groups
by Chandera, Yane & Utama, Cynthia Afriani & Husodo, Zaäfri Ananto & Setia-Atmaja, Lukas
- 123-137 Institutional determinants of cash holdings speed of adjustment
by Orlova, Svetlana V. & Sun, Li
- 138-151 Payout policy in industrial and financial firms
by Kent Baker, H. & De Ridder, Adri
- 152-167 The determinants of retail trading activity in emerging markets: A cross-market analysis
by Alderighi, Stefano
- 168-172 Future exchange rates and Siegel's paradox
by Mallahi-Karai, Keivan & Safari, Pedram
- 173-185 How corporate governance affects productivity in civil-law business environments: Evidence from Latin America
by Gaitán, Sandra & Herrera-Echeverri, Hernán & Pablo, Eduardo
- 186-198 The impact of Chinese financial markets on commodity currency exchange rates
by Ma, Xiuying & Yang, Zhihua & Xu, Xiangyun & Wang, Chengqi
- 199-218 A firm-level analysis of the upstream-downstream dichotomy in the oil-stock nexus
by Swaray, Raymond & Salisu, Afees A.
- 219-226 Unintended consequences of securities regulation: Stock value loss upon potential involuntary delisting in Hong Kong
by Lai, Kam-Wah & Leung, Patrick W.
- 227-247 Do terrorist attacks harm financial markets? A meta-analysis of event studies and the determinants of adverse impact
by Park, Jin Suk & Newaz, Mohammad Khaleq
- 248-261 Spectral measures of risk for international futures markets: A comparison of extreme value and Lévy models
by Mozumder, Sharif & Choudhry, Taufiq & Dempsey, Michael
2018, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-13 Sovereign credit rating determinants under financial crises
by Teixeira, João C.A. & Silva, Francisco J.F. & Ferreira, Manuel B.S. & Vieira, José A.C.
- 14-22 Capital structure adjustment behaviors of Chinese listed companies: Evidence from the Split Share Structure Reform in China
by He, Wei & Kyaw, NyoNyo A.
- 23-40 Disentangling the relationship between liquidity and returns in Latin America
by French, Joseph J. & Taborda, Rodrigo
- 41-61 Multiple days ahead realized volatility forecasting: Single, combined and average forecasts
by Degiannakis, Stavros
- 62-77 Co-movement of international copper prices, China's economic activity, and stock returns: Structural breaks and volatility dynamics
by Guo, Jin
- 78-95 Governance reforms and performance of MENA banks: Are disclosures effective?
by Ghosh, Saibal
2018, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-11 Who trades profusely? The characteristics of individual investors who trade frequently
by Richards, Daniel W. & Willows, Gizelle D.
- 12-42 Risk-adjusted inside debt
by Li, Zhichuan Frank & Lin, Shannon & Sun, Shuna & Tucker, Alan
- 43-57 Dividend policy in Turkey: Survey evidence from Borsa Istanbul firms
by Kent Baker, H. & Kilincarslan, Erhan & Arsal, Alper Haktan
- 58-71 Efficiency in BRICS banking under data vagueness: A two-stage fuzzy approach
by Wanke, Peter & Azad, Abul Kalam & Emrouznejad, Ali
- 72-81 CEO ability and corporate opacity
by Uygur, Ozge
- 82-96 Safe-haven and hedge currencies for the US, UK, and Euro area stock markets: A copula-based approach
by Tachibana, Minoru
- 97-105 Volatility of stock market returns and the naira exchange rate
by Tule, Moses & Dogo, Mela & Uzonwanne, Godfrey
- 106-114 R&D investment and risk in Brazil
by da Silva, Raphael Braga & Klotzle, Marcelo Cabus & Pinto, Antonio Carlos Figueiredo & da Motta, Luiz Felipe Jacques
- 115-137 Performance ranking (dis)similarities in commodity markets
by Zhang, Hanxiong & Auer, Benjamin R. & Vortelinos, Dimitrios I.
- 138-146 Implied volatility linkages between the U.S. and emerging equity markets: A note
by Dutta, Anupam
- 147-156 Multi-dimensional portfolio risk and its diversification: A note
by Kim, Woohwan & Kim, Young Min & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Bang, Seungbeom
- 157-169 The effects of options listing and delisting in a short-sale-constrained market: Evidence from the Indian equities markets
by Banerjee, Pradip & Chatrath, Arjun & Christie-David, Rohan & Maitra, Debasish
- 170-176 Neurofinance versus the efficient markets hypothesis
by Ardalan, Kavous
- 177-201 Regression analysis of historic oil prices: A basis for future mean reversion price scenarios
by Weijermars, R. & Sun, Z.
- 202-222 The influence of supply side factors on firm's borrowing decisions: European evidence
by Krivogorsky, Victoria & Joh, Gun-Ho & DeBoskey, D.G.
- 223-236 Risk, competition and efficiency in banking: Evidence from China
by Tan, Yong & Floros, Christos
2017, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-15 Dividend policy: A selective review of results from around the world
by Booth, Laurence & Zhou, Jun
- 16-31 The role of the reference rate in an interbank market with imperfect information
by Muto, Ichiro
- 32-42 Mergers and acquisitions in Germany: 1981–2010
by Mager, Ferdinand & Meyer-Fackler, Martin
- 43-53 Sovereign pension and social security reserve funds: A portfolio analysis
by Dreassi, Alberto & Miani, Stefano & Paltrinieri, Andrea
- 54-71 Currency volatility and bid-ask spreads of ADRs and local shares
by Figueiredo, Antonio & Parhizgari, A.M.
- 72-88 Innovations in new venture financing: Evidence from Indian SME IPOs
by Bhattacharya, Arnab
- 89-99 The currency composition of firms' balance sheets, asset value correlations, and capital requirements
by Byström, Hans
2017, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-26 Cross-border opportunity sets: An international empirical study based on ownership types
by Ang, James & Knill, April & Mauck, Nathan
- 27-37 The effect of the split share structure reform on working capital management of Chinese companies
by He, Wei & Mukherjee, Tarun K. & Kent Baker, H.
- 38-50 How security prices respond to a surge in investor attention: Evidence from Google Search of ADRs
by Tang, Wenbin & Zhu, Lili
- 51-68 Global portfolio investment network and stock market comovement
by Chuluun, Tuugi
- 69-87 Recent advances in explaining hedge fund returns: Implicit factors and exposures
by Stafylas, Dimitrios & Anderson, Keith & Uddin, Moshfique
- 88-103 Did family firms perform better during the financial crisis? New insights from the S&P 500 firms
by Zhou, Haoyong & He, Fan & Wang, Yangbo
2017, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 The evolution and future of the BRICS: Unbundling politics from economics
by Shahrokhi, Manuchehr & Cheng, Huifang & Dandapani, Krishnan & Figueiredo, Antonio & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 16-34 Leverage-based index revisions: The case of Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index
by Chen, Haiwei & Ngo, Thanh
- 35-54 Time-varying conditional discrete jumps in emerging African equity markets
by Kuttu, Saint
- 55-61 Ex-dividend date stock behavior and the clientele effect: Evidence around a tax reduction
by Muñoz, Ercio & Rodriguez, Arturo
- 62-82 The world price of sentiment risk
by Keiber, Karl Ludwig & Samyschew, Helene
- 83-96 National culture, population age, and other country factors in volume–price volatility relationship
by Hua, Wei & Wei, Peihwang
- 97-112 Asset prices regime-switching and the role of inflation targeting monetary policy
by Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George & Floros, Christos
- 113-127 External monitoring of private firms: A cross-country empirical analysis
by Nikbakht, Ehsan & Sarkar, Sayan & Spieler, Andrew C.
- 128-148 Emerging markets: Is the trend still your friend?
by Conover, C. Mitchell & Jensen, Gerald R. & Johnson, Robert R. & Szakmary, Andrew C.
- 149-165 Range-based and GARCH volatility estimation: Evidence from the French asset market
by Benlagha, Noureddine & Chargui, Sana
- 166-178 Gains from mergers and acquisitions in Japan
by Fatemi, Ali M. & Fooladi, Iraj & Garehkoolchian, Niloofar
2016, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-17 The curious case of converts
by Li, Xiaoyang & Lin, Shannon & Tucker, Alan L.
- 18-30 Oil price shocks and exchange rate movements
by Volkov, Nikanor I. & Yuhn, Ky-hyang
- 31-41 Did EMU membership cause the “Dutch disease” in the PIGS nations?
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar
- 42-56 Hostility and deal completion likelihood in international acquisitions: The moderating effect of information leakage
by Ngo, Thanh & Susnjara, Jurica
- 57-72 Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on stock prices?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Saha, Sujata
- 73-87 Liquidity, ownership concentration, corporate governance, and firm value: Evidence from Thailand
by Prommin, Panu & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit & Tong, Shenghui
2016, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-9 More on intangibles: Do stockholders benefit from brand values?
by Chehab, Adham & Liu, Jeanny & Xiao, Yibo
- 10-26 Investor response to online value line rank changes: Foreign versus local stocks
by Prombutr, Wikrom & Lockwood, Jimmy & Zhang, Ying & Le, Steven V.
- 27-44 Debt covenants and credit spread valuation: The special case of Chinese global bonds
by Chang, Sean Tat & Ross, Donald
- 45-65 Stock returns and economic forces—An empirical investigation of Chinese markets
by Chen, Xiaoyu & Chiang, Thomas C.
- 66-76 Islamic finance and economic growth: The Malaysian experience
by Kassim, Salina
- 77-93 Foreign banks and credit in Mexico
by Serrano, Alejandro
2016, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-11 Finance methodology of Free Cash Flow
by Yaari, Uzi & Nikiforov, Andrei & Kahya, Emel & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 12-23 Volatility spillovers between oil prices and the stock market under structural breaks
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq
- 24-41 Intra-day realized volatility for European and USA stock indices
by Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos
- 42-69 Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder governance around the world
by Jo, Hoje & Song, Moon H. & Tsang, Albert
- 70-84 Asymmetric information, volatility components and the volume–volatility relationship for the CAC40 stocks
by Slim, Skander & Dahmene, Meriam
2015, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-9 Trades in commodities, financial assets, and currencies: A triangle of arbitrage, hedging and speculative designs
by Ghosh, Dilip K. & Arize, Augustine & Ghosh, Dipasri
- 10-23 Female directors in bank boardrooms and their influence on performance and risk-taking
by Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim & Santa, Sílvia Fonte
- 24-37 Realized spill-over effects between stock and foreign exchange market: Evidence from regional analysis
by Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon
- 38-67 Global dividend payout patterns: The US and the rest of the world and the effect of financial crisis
by Bildik, Recep & Fatemi, Ali & Fooladi, Iraj
- 68-83 Political risk and the factors that affect international bids
by Glambosky, Mina & Gleason, Kimberly & Murdock, Maryna
- 84-94 Tracking error decomposition and return attribution for leveraged exchange traded funds
by Bansal, Vipul K. & Marshall, John F.
- 95-110 Price discovery in the dual-platform US Treasury market
by Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei
- 111-131 Should we trust the Z-score? Evidence from the European Banking Industry
by Chiaramonte, Laura & Croci, Ettore & Poli, Federica
- 132-146 US stock market regimes and oil price shocks
by Angelidis, Timotheos & Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George
2015, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-17 Do firms change earnings management behavior after receiving financial forecast warnings?
by Chung, Yu-Hsuan & Pan, Lee-Hsien & Huang, Shaio Yan & Chen, K.C.
- 18-45 Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder governance around the world
by Jo, Hoje & Song, Moon H. & Tsang, Albert
- 46-72 Informational efficiency and spurious spillover effects between spot and derivatives markets
by Sogiakas, Vasilios & Karathanassis, George
- 73-97 Liquidity and stock returns: Evidence from international markets
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Zheng, Dazhi
- 98-111 Causal nexus between economic growth, inflation, and stock market development: The case of OECD countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Bahmani, Sahar
- 112-118 Does stealth trading coexist with high levels of insider trading? Evidence from Kuwait
by Alhashel, Bader
2015, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-17 An examination of U.S. institutional and individual investor sentiment effect on the Turkish stock market
by Sayim, Mustafa & Rahman, Hamid
- 18-28 A method for evaluating the extreme risk sources of financial markets: The case of stock markets in China
by Di, Junpeng & Zhu, Pingfang
- 29-46 International shocks and growth in emerging markets
by Poshakwale, S. & Ganguly, G.
- 47-63 A tracking error approach to leveraged ETFs: Are they really that bad?
by Bansal, Vipul K. & Marshall, John F.
- 64-79 Specified purpose acquisition companies in shipping
by Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos
2014, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 169-180 The microstructure of fear, the Fama–French factors and the global financial crisis of 2007 and 2008
by Lim, Dominic & Durand, Robert B. & Yang, Joey Wenling
- 181-202 Foreign capital raising by Indian firms: An examination of domestic stock price response
by Meisami, Alex & Misra, Lalatendu & Mehran, Jamshid & Shi, Yilun
- 203-228 ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries
by Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue
- 229-245 Financial advisors, financial crisis, and shareholder wealth in bank mergers
by Chuang, Kai-Shi
- 246-259 Volatility transmission between energy-related asset classes
by Gormus, N. Alper & Soytas, Ugur & Diltz, J. David
- 260-269 Importance of skewness in decision making: Evidence from the Indian stock exchange
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Ahmed, Huson Ali
2014, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 71-89 Volatility linkage across global equity markets
by Ding, Liang & Huang, Yirong & Pu, Xiaoling
- 90-107 Premiums and discounts in ETFs: An analysis of the arbitrage mechanism in domestic and international funds
by Hilliard, Jitka
- 108-123 Australia's home bias and cross border taxation
by Mishra, Anil V.
- 124-135 Dividend policy in Nordic listed firms
by Brunzell, Tor & Liljeblom, Eva & Löflund, Anders & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 136-147 The effectiveness of competing regulatory regimes and the switching effects: Evidence from an emerging market
by Farag, Hisham
- 148-168 The international syndicated loan market network: An “unholy trinity”?
by Champagne, Claudia
2014, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-16 Quantitative easing in an open economy—Not a liquidity but a reserve trap
by Herbst, Anthony F. & Wu, Joseph S.K. & Ho, Chi Pui
- 17-26 Global contagion of market sentiment during the US subprime crisis
by Lee, Yen-Hsien & Tucker, Alan L. & Wang, David K. & Pao, Hsin-Ting
- 27-47 The reaction of the U.S. and the European Monetary Union to recent global financial crises
by Kowalski, Tadeusz & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 48-55 IPO market timing. The evidence of the disposition effect among corporate managers
by Plotnicki, Michal & Szyszka, Adam
- 56-69 Return and volatility dynamics among four African equity markets: A multivariate VAR-EGARCH analysis
by Kuttu, Saint
2013, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 171-187 Analysis of DJIA, S&P 500, S&P 400, NASDAQ 100 and Russell 2000 ETFs and their influence on price discovery
by Ivanov, Stoyu I. & Jones, Frank J. & Zaima, Janis K.
- 188-202 Liquidity creation and bank capital structure in China
by Lei, Adrian C.H. & Song, Zhuoyun
- 203-221 Private placement, share prices, volume and financial crisis: An emerging market study
by Normazia, M. & Hassan, Taufiq & Ariff, M. & Shamsher, M.
- 222-249 Is sovereign risk related to the banking sector?
by Aktug, R. Erdem & Nayar, Nandkumar (Nandu) & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M.
- 250-265 Excess control, agency costs and the probability of going private in France
by Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri & Rouatbi, Wael
- 266-279 Nonlinearity in investment grade Credit Default Swap (CDS) Indices of US and Europe: Evidence from BDS and close-returns tests
by Madhavan, Vinodh
2013, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 101-113 Sustainable finance: A new paradigm
by Fatemi, Ali M. & Fooladi, Iraj J.
- 114-118 Nationality and risk attitude: Testing differences and similarities of investors' behavior in selected financial markets
by Apartsin, Yevgenia & Maymon, Yafit & Cohen, Yuval & Singer, Gonen
- 119-128 Impact of volatility estimation method on theoretical option values
by Borkowski, Bolesław & Krawiec, Monika & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 129-139 The impact of citations in International Finance
by Millet-Reyes, Benedicte
- 140-152 Does knowledge of finance mitigate the gender difference in financial risk-aversion?
by Hibbert, Ann Marie & Lawrence, Edward R. & Prakash, Arun J.
- 153-170 An empirical study of bank efficiency in China after WTO accession
by Yin, Haiyan & Yang, Jiawen & Mehran, Jamshid
2013, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-12 The relationship between finance and growth in China
by Chen, K.C. & Wu, Lifan & Wen, Jian
- 13-29 Dynamic relationships among equity flows, equity returns and dividends: Behavior of U.S. investors in China and India
by French, Joseph J. & Naka, Atsuyuki
- 30-43 The spillover effects of the sub-prime mortgage crisis and optimum asset allocation in the BRICV stock markets
by Chiang, Shu-Mei & Chen, Hsin-Fu & Lin, Chi-Tai
- 44-68 Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country
by Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 69-84 An empirical study of multiple direct international listings
by You, Leyuan & Lucey, Brian M. & Shu, Yan
- 85-97 Price limit bands, asymmetric volatility and stock market anomalies: Evidence from emerging markets
by Farag, Hisham
2012, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 141-150 Relationship between risk attitude and economic recovery in optimal growth theory
by Herbst, Anthony F. & Wu, Joseph S.K. & Ho, Chi Pui
- 151-166 Insider trading activity, tenure length, and managerial compensation
by Inci, A. Can
- 167-183 Market reaction to the merger announcements of US banks: A non-parametric X-efficiency framework
by Al-Khasawneh, Jamal Ali & Essaddam, Naceur
- 184-201 Environmental factors affecting Hong Kong banking: A post-Asian financial crisis efficiency analysis
by Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash A. & Simper, Richard
- 202-220 Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage
by Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher
- 221-234 Value relevance of earnings, book value and dividends in an emerging capital market: Kuwait evidence
by Al-Hares, Osama M. & AbuGhazaleh, Naser M. & Haddad, Ayman E.
2012, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 65-76 The European fiscal reform and the plight of the euro
by Mundell, Robert
- 77-93 An investor sentiment barometer — Greek Implied Volatility Index (GRIV)
by Siriopoulos, Costas & Fassas, Athanasios
- 94-107 Time to equilibrium in exchange rates: G-10 and Eastern European economies
by Ho, Catherine S.F. & Ariff, M.
- 108-124 The effect of foreign segment location on the geographical diversification discount
by Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N.
- 125-140 Institutional investors' holdings surrounding equity rights offerings
by De Ridder, Adri & Burnie, David A. & Råsbrant, Jonas
2012, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-15 The bivariate GARCH approach to investigating the relation between stock returns, trading volume, and return volatility
by Chuang, Wen-I & Liu, Hsiang-Hsi & Susmel, Rauli
- 16-33 The performance of frequent acquirers: Evidence from emerging markets
by Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Wei, Peihwang Philip
- 34-47 Integration of 22 emerging stock markets: A three-dimensional analysis
by Graham, Michael & Kiviaho, Jarno & Nikkinen, Jussi
- 48-63 Risk appetite, carry trade and exchange rates
by Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
2011, Volume 22, Issue 3
2011, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 83-100 Emerging market yield spreads: Domestic, external determinants, and volatility spillovers
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 101-115 Mutual fund industry management structure, risk and the impacts to shareholders
by Bryant, Lonnie L. & Liu, Hao-Chen
- 116-129 Investor protection and international equity portfolio investments
by Poshakwale, Sunil S. & Thapa, Chandra
- 130-153 Conditional beta: Evidence from Asian emerging markets
by Durand, Robert B. & Lan, Yihui & Ng, Andrew
- 154-168 Market efficiency of floating exchange rate systems: Some evidence from Pacific-Asian countries
by Al-Khazali, Osamah M. & Leduc, Guillaume & Pyun, Chong Soo
- 169-181 Asymmetric volatility and trading volume: The G5 evidence
by Sabbaghi, Omid
- 182-190 Hedging import commodity prices for BRICS nations
by Ning, Zi “Nancy” & Tucker, Alan L.
2011, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-18 Investors' reactions to sharp price changes: Evidence from equity markets of the People's Republic of China
by Rezvanian, Rasoul & Turk, Rima A. & Mehdian, Seyed M.
- 19-31 Enforcement of the USA Patriot Act's anti-money laundering provisions: Have regulators followed a risk-based approach?
by Dolar, Burak & Shughart II, William F.
- 32-41 Emerging market crises and US equity market returns
by Berger, Dave & Turtle, H.J.
- 42-55 Oil price movements and stock market returns: Evidence from Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries
by Mohanty, Sunil K. & Nandha, Mohan & Turkistani, Abdullah Q. & Alaitani, Muhammed Y.
- 56-71 Purchasing power parity in LDCs: An empirical investigation
by Arize, Augustine C.
- 72-79 Business, ethics, and profit: Are they compatible under corporate governance in our global economy?
by Ghosh, Dipasri & Ghosh, Dilip K. & Zaher, Angie Abdel
- 80-81 Mohamed A. Ramady , The Saudi Arabian economy: Policies, achievements, and challenges (Second edition), Springer (2010) ISBN 978-1-4419-5986-7 Pp. xxiiÂ +Â 512
by Uthman, Usamah A.
2010, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 223-238 The influence of the underwriting syndicate on the valuation of Spanish initial public offerings
by Alvarez, Susana & Arrondo, Rubén
- 239-252 Performance of separately managed international equity accounts: How important are country momentum effects?
by Gallo, John G. & Lockwood, Larry J. & Bhargava, Rahul
- 253-261 The short-run price performance of initial public offerings in Hong Kong: New evidence
by Vong, Anna P.I. & Trigueiros, Duarte
- 262-274 Liquidity and market efficiency: Analysis of NASDAQ firms
by Chung, Dennis Y. & Hrazdil, Karel
- 275-292 The impact of the dividend tax cut and managerial stock holdings on corporate dividend policy
by Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 293-303 Why do healthy firms freeze their defined-benefit pension plans?
by Atanasova, Christina & Hrazdil, Karel
- 304-317 Price and volatility spillovers between the Greater China Markets and the developed markets of US and Japan
by Wang, Ping & Wang, Peijie
2010, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 125-137 Evolution of earnings-to-price ratios: International evidence
by Eun, Cheol S. & Lee, Jinsoo
- 138-151 Structural breaks in the real exchange rate and real interest rate relationship
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Nagayasu, Jun
- 152-169 Money and equity returns in the Euro area
by Heimonen, Kari
- 170-185 Corporate derivative use and the composition of CEO compensation
by Supanvanij, Janikan & Strauss, Jack
- 186-200 The impact of monetary policy on oil process parameters and market expectations
by Askari, Hossein & Krichene, Noureddine
- 201-210 Convergence of total factor productivity among banks: Hong Kong's experience
by Fung, Michael K. & Cheng, Arnold C.S.
- 211-222 Stock exchange demutualization and performance
by Azzam, Islam
2010, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-12 A three-factor model investigation of foreign exchange-rate exposure
by Huffman, Stephen P. & Makar, Stephen D. & Beyer, Scott B.
- 13-25 Multinationals and futures hedging: An optimal stopping approach
by Meng, Rujing & Wong, Kit Pong
- 26-42 NYSE listings and firm borrowing costs: An empirical investigation
by Gottesman, Aron A. & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H. & Wynne, Kevin
- 43-70 Country funds and the role of international equity flows in pricing and in premiums and discounts
by Tsai, Pei-Jung
- 71-97 Do benchmark African equity indices exhibit the stylized facts?
by Li, Youwei & Hamill, Philip A. & Opong, Kwaku K.
- 98-110 Cross-listed cross-currency assets and arbitrage with forwards and options
by Ghosh, Dilip K. & Ghosh, Dipasri & Bhatnagar, Chandra Shekhar
- 111-124 Empirical investigation of herding behavior in Chinese stock markets: Evidence from quantile regression analysis
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Li, Jiandong & Tan, Lin
2009, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 209-219 The effect of maturity, trading volume, and open interest on crude oil futures price range-based volatility
by Ripple, Ronald D. & Moosa, Imad A.
- 220-234 Single-stock futures: Evidence from the Indian securities market
by Kumar, Umesh & Tse, Yiuman
- 235-247 The impact of country risk ratings on U.S. firms in large cross-border acquisitions
by Kiymaz, Halil
- 248-259 Ex ante performance from ex post models of global equity market correlations
by Kahl, Douglas R. & Stevens, Jerry L.
- 260-272 Oil price and reserve location--Effects on oil and gas sector returns
by Kretzschmar, Gavin L. & Kirchner, Axel
- 273-288 Stock index futures hedging in the emerging Malaysian market
by Pok, Wee Ching & Poshakwale, Sunil S. & Ford, J.L.
- 289-301 Dispersion trading: Empirical evidence from U.S. options markets
by Marshall, Cara M.
2009, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 107-118 Price causal relations between China and the world oil markets
by Chen, K.C. & Chen, Shaoling & Wu, Lifan
- 119-127 Empirical study on relationship between persistence-free trading volume and stock return volatility
by Fenghua, Wen & Xiaoguang, Yang
- 128-136 Forecasting Value-at-Risk using high frequency data: The realized range model
by Shao, Xi-Dong & Lian, Yu-Jun & Yin, Lian-Qian
- 137-152 Range-based multivariate volatility model with double smooth transition in conditional correlation
by Chou, Ray Yeutien & Cai, Yijie