Probabilistic Heterogeneous Patent Protection and Innovation Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cozzi, Guido, 2001. "Inventing or Spying? Implications for Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Spinesi, Luca, 2009. "Rent-seeking bureaucracies, inequality, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 244-257, November.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2007. "Self-fulfilling prophecies in the quality ladders economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 445-464, September.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Patrizio Pagano, 1999. "Trade, Job Destruction and Job Creation in European Manufacturing," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-184, May.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"Government Spending Composition, Technical Change, and Wage Inequality,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1325-1358, December.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality,"
2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Segerstrom & Elias Dinopoulos, 1999.
"A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 450-472, June.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 1996. "A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages," Working Paper Series 471, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cozzi Guido, 2007. "The Arrow Effect under Competitive R&D," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles K.Y. & Tang, Edward, 2012.
"Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 749-756.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:red:issued:17-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Patent Protection in a Semi-Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Angus Chu & Guido Cozzi, 2018. "Effects of Patents versus R&D subsidies on Income Inequality"," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 68-84, July.
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2016. "Growth and welfare effects of intellectual property rights when consumers differ in income," ECON - Working Papers 221, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:11:y:2011:i:1:n:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.