Probabilistic Heterogeneous Patent Protection and Innovation Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Bentivogli & Patrizio Pagano, 1999. "Trade, Job Destruction and Job Creation in European Manufacturing," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-184, May.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2001. "Inventing or Spying? Implications for Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Spinesi, Luca, 2009. "Rent-seeking bureaucracies, inequality, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 244-257.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"Government Spending Composition, Technical Change, and Wage Inequality,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1325-1358, December.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2007.
"Self-fulfilling prophecies in the quality ladders economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 445-464.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabé, Sandrine, 2005. "Trade Unions v. Statistical Discrimination: Theory and Application to Post-Apartheid South Africa," IDEI Working Papers 348, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sandrine Rospabé & Jean-Paul Azam, 2007. "Trade Unions v. statistical discrimination : theory and application to Post-Apartheid South Africa," Post-Print halshs-00109384, HAL.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, pages 323-351.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009.
"Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality,"
2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Segerstrom & Elias Dinopoulos, 1999.
"A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 450-472.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 1996. "A Schumpeterian Model of Protection and Relative Wages," Working Paper Series 471, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cozzi Guido, 2007.
"The Arrow Effect under Competitive R&D,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-20.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Ramon Marimon, 2001. "Stable Sunspot Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 611, CESifo Group Munich.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Ramon Marimon, 2003. "Stable Sunspot Equilibria in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Working Papers 14, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Ramon Marimon, 2004. "Stable sunspot equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics Working Papers 844, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Ramon Marimon, 2002. "Stable Sunspot Equilibira in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 15 Nov 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles K.Y. & Tang, Edward, 2012.
"Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 749-756.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:red:issued:17-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Patent Protection in a Semi-Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2016. "Growth and welfare effects of intellectual property rights when consumers differ in income," ECON - Working Papers 221, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:11:y:2011:i:1:n:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .