Report NEP-FDG-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2016. "Growth and welfare effects of intellectual property rights when consumers differ in income," ECON - Working Papers 221, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Li, GuangJie, 2016. "Financial Development, Structure and Growth: New Data, Method and Results," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Papaioannou, Sotiris, 2016. "Public spending, monetary policy and growth: Evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 70331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kul B Luintel & Khan Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez Roberto & Li Guangjie, 2016. "Financial Development, Structure and Growth : New Data, Method and Results," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-27, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2016. "Innovation, Growth and Optimal Monetary Policy," CEIS Research Paper 376, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Life-Cycle Saving, Bequests, and the Role of Population in R&D-based Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Dynastic Altruism, Population Growth, and Economic Prosperity," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.