Report NEP-FDG-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Scholl & Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Re-estimating the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 205, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Li, GuangJie, 2016. "Financial Development, Structure and Growth: New Data, Method and Results," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2016. "Growth and welfare effects of intellectual property rights when consumers differ in income," ECON - Working Papers 221, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2017.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ahmed, Khalid & Rasool, Ghulam & Kumar, Mantu, 2016. "Considering the effect of biomass energy consumption on economic growth:fresh evidence from BRICS region," MPRA Paper 70024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2016.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2016. "R&D, Scale Effects and Spillovers: New Insights from Emerging Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Gregory Thwaites & Alejandro Vicondoa, 2016. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Open Economy: New Data and Evidence from the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 1612, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Aug 2016.
- E. Monnet & C. Wolf, 2016. "Demographic Cycle, Migration and Housing Investment: a Causal Examination," Working papers 591, Banque de France.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," Working Paper Series 16-05, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.