Engel's Law in the Global Economy: Demand-induced Patterns of Structural Change, Innovation, and Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson, 2018. "Exploring Long Run Structural Change with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2018: 12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
KeywordsFactor price convergence; Implicit (direct and indirect) additivity; Isoelastically nonhomothetic CES; Leapfrogging; log-supermodularity; Monotone comparative statics; The Linder effect; The Schmookler effect; Trade patterns reversal; Vernon's product cycle hypothesis;
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2017-10-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2017-10-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2017-10-29 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2017-10-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .