Report NEP-OPM-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Szkup & Fernando Leibovici & David Kohn, 2017. "Financial Frictions and Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," 2017 Meeting Papers 859, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017. "A note on risk sharing versus instability in international financial integration: When Obstfeld meets Stiglitz," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-19, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Hills, Robert & Ho, Kelvin & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon & Wong, Eric & Wu, Gabriel, 2017. "The international transmission of monetary policy through financial centres: evidence from the United Kingdom and Hong Kong," Bank of England working papers 682, Bank of England.
- Dovern, Jonas & Zuber, Christopher, 2017. "The Effect of Recessions on Potential Output Estimates: Size, Timing, and Determinants," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168180, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Vogel, Lukas & Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168060, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2017. "Real and Financial Shocks, Exchange Rate Regimes and the Probability of a Currency Crisis," MPRA Paper 82186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dlugoszek, Grzegorz, 2017. "Solving DSGE Portfolio Choice Models with Asymmetric Countries," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Juan M. Sánchez & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2017. "Natural Resources and Global Misallocation," Working Papers 994, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caballero, Julián & Fernández, Andrés, 2017. "On corporate borrowing, credit spreads and economic activity in emerging economies : An empirical investigation," Research Discussion Papers 31/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Chris Garbers & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Flow specific capital controls for emerging markets," Working Papers 12/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Hudgins, David & Crowley, Patrick M., 2017. "Modelling a small open economy using a wavelet-based control model," Research Discussion Papers 32/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2017. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-Fiscal Interactions, and Europe's Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2017. "Engel's Law in the Global Economy: Demand-induced Patterns of Structural Change, Innovation, and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.