Report NEP-TID-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Xiaodan Yu, 2017. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China's manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2017/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Prof Ujjayant Chakravorty & Runjuan Liu & Ruotao Tang, 2017. "Firm Innovation under Import Competition from Low-Wage Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gruber, Harald, 2017. "Innovation, Skills and Investment: A Digital Industrial Policy for Europe," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169464, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- William F. Maloney & Felipe Valencia Caicedo, 2017. "Engineering Growth: Innovative Capacity and Development in the Americas," CESifo Working Paper Series 6339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions, and Productivity: New Macroeconomic Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Pfister, Annika, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2017. "Engel's Law in the Global Economy: Demand-induced Patterns of Structural Change, Innovation, and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG Data - BIG Gains? Understanding the Link Between Big Data Analytics and Innovation," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169489, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Martin Watzinger & Thomas Fackler & Markus Nagler & Monika Schnitzer, 2017. "How Antitrust Enforcement Can Spur Innovation: Bell Labs and the 1956 Consent Decree," CESifo Working Paper Series 6351, CESifo Group Munich.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-591, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pauline LECTARD & Eric ROUGIER, 2017. "Can developing countries gain from defying comparative advantage? Distance to comparative advantage, export diversification and sophistication, and the dynamics of specialization," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2017. "Welfare effects of R&D support policies," Research Discussion Papers 30/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance: Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments," SEEDS Working Papers 0717, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2017.
- Philippe Aghion & Benjamin F. Jones & Charles I. Jones, 2017. "Artificial Intelligence and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 23928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Kyungyul & Kwon, Youngsun, 2017. "An empirical study on firms' product entry strategy in the U.S. smartphone market," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169477, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).