Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inteco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/21107017 .
2017, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-8 Comment: Inferring trade costs from trade booms and trade busts
by Corlay, Guillaume & Dupraz, Stéphane & Labonne, Claire & Muller, Anne & Antonin, Céline & Daudin, Guillaume
- 9-20 Offshore renminbi trading: Findings from the 2013 Triennial Central Bank Survey
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yiu, Matthew S.
- 21-25 Relationships between international tourism and modes of foreign market access
by Tomohara, Akinori
- 26-54 Financial liberalization and systemic banking crises: A meta-analysis
by Hamdaoui, Mekki
- 55-62 An empirical model of diversification cones and wage inequality for the states of Brazil
by Gomes Vale, Eleydiane Maria & deSantos De Frnança, João Mário
- 63-78 On the link between current account and oil price fluctuations in diversified economies: The case of Canada
by Gnimassoun, Blaise & Joëts, Marc & Razafindrabe, Tovonony
- 79-90 Internationalization modes and productivity of Italian manufacturing: Some firm-level evidence
by Capolupo, Rosa & Amendolagine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura
- 91-106 Understanding the decision-making process of sovereign wealth funds: The case of Temasek
by Gnabo, J.Y. & Kerkour, M. & Lecourt, C. & Raymond, H.
- 107-115 Does the J-curve hypothesis hold for a small open economy? Evidence from time-varying coefficients of a distributed-lag model for Tunisia
by Mehdi Jelassi, Mohamed & Trabelsi, Jamel & Turki, Maryem
- 116-123 Central bank policy rates: Are they cointegrated?
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Carcel, Hector & Gil-Alana, Luis
- 124-144 Exchange rate misalignments in energy-exporting countries: Do sovereign wealth funds matter?
by Raymond, Hélène & Coulibaly, Dramane & Omgba, Luc Désiré
2017, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-6 CO2 emissions, renewable and non-renewable energy consumption, and economic growth: Evidence from panel data for developing countries
by Ito, Katsuya
- 7-25 From natural resource boom to sustainable economic growth: Lessons from Mongolia
by Li, Bin Grace & Gupta, Pranav & Yu, Jiangyan
- 26-47 Manufacturing export diversification and regionalization of trade: Which destinations for newly exported goods?
by Regolo, Julie
- 48-65 The role of confidence shocks in business cycles and their global dimension
by Dees, Stéphane
- 66-70 Dutch disease and Russia
by Ito, Katsuya
- 71-84 On the drivers of inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Nguyen, Anh D.M. & Dridi, Jemma & Unsal, Filiz D. & Williams, Oral H.
- 85-99 A quality-adjusted AIDS model in the study of French imports
by Thanagopal, Dr. Thannaletchimy & Housset, Félix
- 100-112 Adaptive markets hypothesis for Islamic stock indices: Evidence from Dow Jones size and sector-indices
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Kim, Jae H.
2017, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-18 Spillovers between food and energy prices and structural breaks
by Al-Maadid, Alanoud & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 19-35 Non-linearity in the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from Indonesia
by Soedarmono, Wahyoe & Hasan, Iftekhar & Arsyad, Nuruzzaman
- 36-56 The role of financial conditions in transmitting external shocks to South Africa
by Sithole, Thanda & Simo-Kengne, Beatrice D. & Some, Modeste
- 57-71 Do countries' endowments of non-renewable energy resources matter for FDI attraction? A panel data analysis of 125 countries over the period 1995–2012
by Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Forte, Rosa & Assunção, Susana
- 72-79 CPI and inflation in Kenya. Structural breaks, non-linearities and dependence
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Mudida, Robert
- 80-95 Energy taxes, reforms and income inequality: An empirical cross-country analysis
by Oueslati, Walid & Zipperer, Vera & Rousselière, Damien & Dimitropoulos, Alexandros
2017, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-14 Crisis, potential output and hysteresis
by Mourougane, Annabelle
- 15-26 Wealth effects on world private financial saving
by Fair, Ray C.
- 27-40 Plant exit and U.S. imports from low-wage countries
by Rigby, David L. & Kemeny, Thomas & Cooke, Abigail
- 41-56 Do preferential trade agreements contribute to the development of trade? Taking into account the institutional heterogeneity
by Saucier, Philippe & Rana, Arslan Tariq
- 57-73 Financial stress and economic dynamics: The case of France
by Aboura, Sofiane & Roye, Bjoern van
- 74-86 A dynamic IS-LM-X model of exchange rate adjustments and movements
by Wang, Peijie
2016, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-15 Are trade integration and the environment in conflict? The decisive role of countries’ strategic interactions
by Anouliès, Lisa
- 16-30 Exchange rate, political environment and FDI decision
by Deseatnicov, Ivan & Akiba, Hiroya
- 31-40 On financial liberalization and long-run risk sharing
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús
- 41-58 Firms' leverage and export market participation: Evidence from South Korea
by KIM(KILF), Haeng-Sun
- 59-80 Dynamic spillovers between Nigerian, South African and international equity markets
by Fowowe, Babajide & Shuaibu, Mohammed
- 81-94 Terrorism and capital flight from Africa
by Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice
2016, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-26 Economic and political determinants of exchange rate regimes: The case of Latin America
by Rodriguez, Cesar M.
- 27-52 New evidence on the (de)synchronisation of business cycles: Reshaping the European business cycle
by Grigoraş, Veaceslav & Stanciu, Irina Eusignia
- 53-106 Fiscal policy and private investment in Greece
by Kasselaki, Maria Th. & Tagkalakis, Athanasios O.
- 107-125 Does monetary policy matter for trade?
by Wong, Kin-Ming & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung
- 126-144 Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB׳s Comprehensive Assessment
by Arnould, Guillaume & Dehmej, Salim
- 145-154 Forecasting the Great Trade Collapse
by Yilmazkuday, Hakan
2016, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-11 Evidence on the functional form of inflation and output growth variability relationship in European economies
by Khan, Muhammad
- 12-39 A methodology to estimate the costs of data regulations
by van der Marel, Erik & Bauer, Matthias & Lee-Makiyama, Hosuk & Verschelde, Bert
- 40-58 A self-organizing map analysis of survey-based agents׳ expectations before impending shocks for model selection: The case of the 2008 financial crisis
by Claveria, Oscar & Monte, Enric & Torra, Salvador
- 59-84 Fiscal multipliers in Emerging Market Economies: Can we learn something from Advanced Economies?
by Hory, Marie-Pierre
- 85-107 Burley tobacco clubs in Malawi: Nonmarket institutions for exports
by Negri, Mariano & Porto, Guido G.
- 108-140 Food prices and inflation targeting in emerging economies
by Pourroy, Marc & Carton, Benjamin & Coulibaly, Dramane
- 141-157 The interactive relationship between the US economic policy uncertainty and BRIC stock markets
by Dakhlaoui, Imen & Aloui, Chaker
2016, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-6 International trade, FDI and growth: some interactions Introduction to the special issue
by Brana, Sophie
- 7-20 Determinants for locating research and development activity in Europe
by Montout, Sylvie & Sami, Mina
- 21-31 Technology spillover and TFP growth: A spatial Durbin model
by Tientao, A. & Legros, D. & Pichery, M.C.
- 32-49 Employment effects of foreign direct investment: New evidence from Central and Eastern European countries
by Jude, Cristina & Silaghi, Monica Ioana Pop
- 50-65 The role of sectoral FDI in promoting agricultural production and improving food security
by Ben Slimane, Mehdi & Huchet-Bourdon, Marilyne & Zitouna, Habib
- 66-91 The effect of macroeconomic instability on FDI flows: A gravity estimation of the impact of regional integration in the case of Euro-Mediterranean agreements
by Chenaf-Nicet, Dalila & Rougier, Eric
- 92-110 Do exchange rate misalignments really affect economic growth? The case of Sub-Saharan African countries
by Owoundi, Ferdinand
2015, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-28 Product market regulation and wage premia in Europe and North America: An empirical investigation11CEPII and OECD Economics Department, respectively. The authors wish to thank Andrea Bassanini, Ekkehard Ernst, Jørgen Elmeskov, John Martin and participants to the 3rd ECB Labour Market Workshop on “How are wages determined in Europe” for their comments on previous versions of this paper. The views expressed in the paper are personal and do not engage the organisations to which the authors are affiliated
by Jean, Sébastien & Nicoletti, Giuseppe
- 29-52 Africa: Out of debt, into fiscal space? Dynamic fiscal impact of the debt relief initiatives on African Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPCs)
by Cassimon, Danny & Van Campenhout, Bjorn & Ferry, Marin & Raffinot, Marc
- 53-65 Does exchange rate volatility hurt domestic consumption? Evidence from emerging economies
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Kutan, Ali M. & Xi, Dan
- 66-82 The determinants of trade agreements in services vs. goods
by Cole, Matthew T. & Guillin, Amélie
- 83-94 Revisiting the Fisher parity consistency for the Swiss economy around the modification of the National Bank׳s monetary policy strategy
by Neto, David
- 95-115 Banking union: Mind the gaps
by Béranger, Adrien & Scialom, Laurence
- 116-142 Estimating household responses to trade reforms: Net consumers and net producers in rural Mexico
by Porto, Guido G.