Report NEP-DGE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Langot, François & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2012. "Optimal Fiscal Devaluation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1202, CEPREMAP.
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Daniel R. Carroll, 2012. "Neighborhood dynamics and the distribution of opportunity," Working Papers (Old Series) 1212, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2012.
- Tiago C. Berriel & Saroj Bhattarai, 2012. "Hedging against the government: a solution to the home asset bias puzzle," Globalization Institute Working Papers 113, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2012. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park, 2012. "Policy regimes, policy shifts, and U.S. business cycles," Globalization Institute Working Papers 109, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Longevity, life-cycle behavior and pension reform," MPRA Paper 39282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Canova, 2012. "Bridging DSGE models and the raw data," Working Papers 635, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Falagiarda & M. Marzo, 2012. "A DSGE model with Endogenous Term Structure," Working Papers wp830, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alexander Chudik, 2012. "A simple model of price dispersion," Globalization Institute Working Papers 112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "Beliefs incentives and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Thomas M. Eisenbach & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "Macroeconomics with Financial Frictions: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 18102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Smith & Martin Shubik, 2012. "The Financing of a Public Utility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1863, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lauermann, Stephan & Nöldeke, George, 2012. "Stable Marriages and Search Frictions," Working papers 2012/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Kikuchi, Tomoo, 2012. "A mechanism for booms and busts in housing prices," Working Paper Series in Economics 40, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2012. "Are predictable improvements in TFP contractionary or expansionary? implications from sectoral TFP," Globalization Institute Working Papers 114, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Andreas Kohler, 2012. "Trade and growth in an unequal global economy," ECON - Working Papers 081, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lei Pan & Olaf Posch & Michel van der Wel, 2012. "Measuring Convergence using Dynamic Equilibrium Models: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," CREATES Research Papers 2012-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.