Optimal Fiscal Devaluation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langot, François & Pizzo, Alessandra, 2019.
"Accounting for labor gaps,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 312-347.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Post-Print halshs-01164076, HAL.
- Francois Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2018. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Working Papers halshs-01922697, HAL.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor GAPS," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 757, Central Bank of Chile.
- F. Langot & A. Pizzo, 2016. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Working papers 584, Banque de France.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2018. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," TEPP Working Paper 2018-12, TEPP.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- François Langot & Alessandra Pizzo, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Gaps," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01164076, HAL.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena, 2016. "Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 512-522.
- Hasim Akca & Oguzhan Bozatli, 2020. "Fiscal devaluation and net export: dynamic panel data analysis on the Euro Area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(18), pages 1500-1504, October.
- José E. Boscá & Rafael Doménech & Javier Ferri, 2013. "Fiscal Devaluations in EMU," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 27-56, September.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2014.
"Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 373-406, April.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lukas Vogel, 2017.
"Stabilization and Rebalancing with Fiscal or Monetary Devaluation: a Model-Based Comparison,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 63(2), pages 235-253.
- Lukas Vogel, 2015. "Stabilisation and rebalancing with fiscal or monetary devaluation: a model-based comparison," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 022, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lukas Vogel, 2015. "Stabilisation and Rebalancing with Fiscal or Monetary Devaluation: A Model-Based Comparison," CESifo Working Paper Series 5625, CESifo.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Radzikowski, Bartosz & Rzońca, Andrzej & Wojciechowski, Wiktor, 2020.
"Fiscal devaluation and economic activity in the EU,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 59-81.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Bartosz Radzikowski & Andrzej Rzońca & Wiktor Wojciechowski, 2017. "Fiscal devaluation and economic activity in the EU," NBP Working Papers 269, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Ivens, Annika, 2018. "Fiscal devaluation in the Euro area: The role of rigidities, non-tradables, and social security contributions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-81.
- Vukšić, Goran & Holzner, Mario, 2016. "Trade and fiscal imbalances in Southeastern Europe: Can fiscal devaluation help?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 568-581.
- M¨¦dard MENGUE BIDZO, 2019. "The Hypothesis of Fiscal Devaluation in Developing Countries: The Case of Gabon," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(5), pages 70-82, September.
- Font, Barbara Castelletti & Clerc, Pierrick & Lemoine, Matthieu, 2018.
"Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 279-288.
- B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine, 2017. "Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?," Working papers 634, Banque de France.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena, 2015. "Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing? A model-based analysis," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113193, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Halis Kıral & Lutfi Erden, 2018. "Bilateral trade effects of fiscal devaluation: Evidence from OECD countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 585-606, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal devaluation; consumption tax; payroll tax; labor market search; small open economy; Dynamic General Equilibrium model;
All these keywords.
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:docweb:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Perona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.