Fiscal Devaluations in EMU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José E. Boscá & Rafael Doménech & Javier Ferri, 2013. "Fiscal Devaluations in EMU," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 27-56, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- J. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2010.
"A rational expectations model for simulation and policy evaluation of the Spanish economy,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 135-169, March.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik H., 2013.
"Fiscal consolidation strategy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 404-421.
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "Fiscal consolidation strategy," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- John Taylor & John Cogan & Volker Wieland & Maik Wolters, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Strategy," Discussion Papers 11-015, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation strategy," IMFS Working Paper Series 61, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik H, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Strategy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9041, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison & Zhenhua Zhu, 2004. "A Structural Small Open-Economy Model for Canada," Staff Working Papers 04-4, Bank of Canada.
- Langot, François & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2012. "Optimal Fiscal Devaluation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1202, CEPREMAP.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Bustos & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "The REMSDB Macroeconomic Database of The Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0704, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- von Thadden, Leopold & Lipińska, Anna, 2009. "Monetary and fiscal policy aspects of indirect tax changes in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 1097, European Central Bank.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis Ospina, 2013. "Latin American Commodity Export Concentration: Is There a China Effect?," Working Papers 1306, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Jasmina Bjeletic & Carlos Herrera & Soledad Hormazabal & Ivonne Ordonez & Carolina Romero, 2009. "Proyecciones del impacto de los fondos de pensiones en la inversion en infraestructura y el crecimiento en Latinoamerica," Working Papers 0921, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Orsetta Causa, 2008. "Explaining Differences in Hours Worked among OECD Countries: An empirical analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 596, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Ma, Xiaofei, 2017.
"Competitive tax reforms in a monetary union with endogenous entry and tradability,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 126-143.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Xiaofei Ma, 2017. "Competitive Tax Reforms in a Monetary Union with Endogenous Entry and Tradability," Working Papers halshs-01467205, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Xiaofei Ma, 2017. "Competitive tax reforms in a monetary union with endogenous entry and tradability," Post-Print halshs-01661046, HAL.
- Philipp Engler & Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala & Simon Voigts, 2017.
"Fiscal Devaluation in a Monetary Union,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(2), pages 241-272, June.
- Engler, Philipp & Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha & Voigts, Simon, 2013. "Fiscal devaluation in a Monetary Union," Discussion Papers 2013/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Engler, Philipp & Tervala, Juha & Ganelli, Giovanni & Voigts, Simon, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation in a Monetary Union," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100501, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philipp Engler & Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala & Simon Voigts, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 14/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Philipp Engler & Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala & Simon Voigts, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation in a Monetary Union," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2019.
"Who benefits from using property taxes to finance a labor tax wedge reduction?,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2019. "Who benefits from using property taxes to finance a labor tax wedge reduction?," Discussion Papers 03/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Maria-Grazia Attinasi & Doris Prammer & Nikolai Stähler & Martino Tasso & Stefan van Parys, 2019. "Budget-Neutral Labor Tax Wedge Reductions: A Sumulation-Based Analysis for the Euro Area," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 15(4), pages 1-54, October.
- MÃ³nica Correa Lopez & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "The Internationalisation of Spanish Firms," Working Papers 1230, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rodríguez, Miguel & Robaina, Margarita & Teotónio, Carla, 2019. "Sectoral effects of a Green Tax Reform in Portugal," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 408-418.
- Vukšić, Goran & Holzner, Mario, 2016. "Trade and fiscal imbalances in Southeastern Europe: Can fiscal devaluation help?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 568-581.
More about this item
Keywordstax mix; fiscal devaluation; nominal devaluation;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2012-07-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2012-07-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-07-23 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.