Report NEP-OPM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012. "Pegs, Downward Wage Rigidity, and Unemployment: The Role of Financial Structure," NBER Working Papers 18223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 9044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2012. "Bilateral imbalances in Europe," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 214, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2012. "Trade wedges, inventories, and international business cycles," Working Papers 12-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The crisis in the Euro zone : did the euro contribute to the evolution of the crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6127, The World Bank.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: a multicurrency investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko & Nagendra SHRESTHA & Shajuan ZHANG, 2012. "Industry-specific Real Effective Exchange Rates for Japan," Discussion papers 12044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hassan, Gazi & Holmes, Mark, 2012. "Remittances and the real effective exchange rate," MPRA Paper 40084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Forni & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2012. "Euro area and global oil shocks: an empirical model-based analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 873, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Samir Jahjah & Bin Wei & Vivian Z. Yue, 2012. "Exchange rate policy and sovereign bond spreads in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration," MPRA Paper 40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Wibe, 2012. "The Role of Production Sharing and Trade in the Transmission of the Great Recession," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20123, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Etsuro Shioji, 2012. "The Evolution of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Japan:A Re-evaluation Based on Time-Varying Parameter VARs," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(1), pages 67-92, June.
- JosÃ© Emilio BoscÃ¡ & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluations in EMU," Working Papers 1211, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2012. "Combating Widespread Currency Manipulation," Policy Briefs PB12-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.