Pegs, Downward Wage Rigidity, and Unemployment: The Role of Financial Structure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2016.
"The Evolution Of Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 544-557, March.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 302012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 9080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "The Government Spending Multiplier in a Deep Recession," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.22, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-07-23 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .