On the Political Economy of Temporary Stabilization Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2006. "Special Interests, Regime Choice, and Currency Collapse," MPRA Paper 5516, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan, 2006.
"Distributional Effects of Boom-Bust Cycles in Developing Countries with FinancialFrictions,"
2006/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Boom-Bust Cycles in Developing Countries with Financial Frictions," MPRA Paper 5484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2014. "The Political Economy of Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Arab Economies," Working Papers 896, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2003. "The Distributional Consequences of Real Exchange Rate Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 03/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2007. "The political economy of exchange rate in Brazil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 656, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:14:y:2002:i:2:p:133-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.