Oxford University Press
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- Labor Economics: Principles in Practice
by McLaughlin, Kenneth J.
- Regulation and Trade Liberalization in Banking Services: The Prospects and Limits of the GATS
by Ononaiwu, Chantal
- Product Liability, Edition 3
by Fairgrieve, Duncan & Goldberg, Richard S
- Turn of the Tortoise: The Challenge and Promise of India's Future
by Ninan, T.N.
- Sustainability: A History
by Caradonna, Jeremy L.
- A Concise Economic History of the World: From Paleolithic Times to the Present
by Neal, Larry & Cameron, Rondo
- Theories of International Political Economy: An Introduction
by Paquin, Stephane
- Made in Africa: Industrial Policy in Ethiopia
by Oqubay, Arkebe
- Auditing Fundamentals in a South African Context: Graded Questions, Edition 2
edited by Kunz, Rolien & Hamel, Andre
- Finance and Industrial Policy: Beyond Financial Regulation in Europe
edited by Cozzi, Giovanni & Newman, Susan & Toporowski, Jan
- LNG Markets in Transition: The Great Reconfiguration
edited by Corbeau, Anne-Sophie & Ledesma, David
- Horticultural Statistics at a Glance 2015
by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare,
- Productivity Puzzles Across Europe
edited by Askenazy, Philippe & Bellmann, Lutz & Bryson, Alex & Moreno Galbis, Eva
- A Dictionary of Accounting, Edition 5
edited by Law, Jonathan
- State of the Urban Poor Report 2015: Gender and Urban Poverty
by Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India,
- City Power: Urban Governance in a Global Age
by Schragger, Richard C.
- Foundations of Economics, Edition 4
by Gillespie, Andrew
- The Oxford Handbook of Historical Institutionalism
edited by Fioretos, Orfeo & Falleti, Tulia G. & Sheingate, Adam
- The Oxford Handbook of Adam Smith
edited by Berry, Christopher J. & Paganelli, Maria Pia & Smith, Craig
- Demands on Democracy
by Maravall, Jose Maria
- The New Worlds of Work: Varieties of Work in Car Factories in the BRIC Countries
by Jurgens, Ulrich & Krzywdzinski, Martin
- Ideologues, Partisans, and Loyalists: Ministers and Policymaking in Parliamentary Cabinets
by Alexiadou, Despina
- Military Entrepreneurs and the Spanish Contractor State in the Eighteenth Century
by Torres Sanchez, Rafael
- The Foundations of Behavioral Economic Analysis
by Dhami, Sanjit
- The Oxford Handbook of Employment Relations
edited by Wilkinson, Adrian & Wood, Geoffrey & Deeg, Richard
- The Invisible Hand?: How Market Economies have Emerged and Declined Since AD 500
by van Bavel, Bas
- Cornering the Market: Independent Grocers and Innovation in American Small Business
by Spellman, Susan V.
- Arms Races in International Politics: From the Nineteenth to the Twenty-First Century
edited by Mahnken, Thomas & Maiolo, Joseph & Stevenson, David
- The Oxford Handbook of Environmental Political Theory
edited by Gabrielson, Teena & Hall, Cheryl & Meyer, John M. & Schlosberg, David
- Asset Pricing and Portfolio Choice Theory
by Back, Kerry E.
- The Suprime Virus: Reckless Credit, Regulatory Failure, and Next Steps
by Engel, Kathleen C. & McCoy, Patricia A.
- Inequality: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Galbraith, James K.
- The Blessings of Business: Corporate America and the Rise of Conservative Evangelicalism
by Grem, Darren E.
- Europe's Long Energy Journey: Towards an Energy Union?
by Buchan, David & Keay, Malcolm
- The India-U.S. Partnership: $1 Trillion by 2030
by Acharya, Nish
- The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy
edited by Adler, Matthew D. & Fleurbaey, Marc
- Citizens First: Studies on Adivasis, Tribals, and Indigenous Peoples in India
edited by Radhakrishna, Meena
- The Oxford Handbook of U.S. Environmental Policy
by Kamieniecki, Sheldon & Kraft, Michael
- The Agartala Doctrine: A Proactive Northeast in Indian Foreign Policy
edited by Bhaumik, Subir
- Oil Booms and Business Busts: Why Resource Wealth Hurts Entrepreneurs in the Developing World
by Mazaheri, Nimah
- Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History
by Eichengreen, Barry
- Retirement System Risk Management: Implications of the New Regulatory Order
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Maurer, Raimond & Orszag, J. Michael
- Milton Friedman: Contributions to Economics and Public Policy
edited by Cord, Robert A. & Hammond, J. Daniel
- The Roman Agricultural Economy: Organization, Investment, and Production
edited by Bowman, Alan & Wilson, Andrew
- EU Taxation Law, Edition 2
by Gormley, Laurence
- J. C. Kumarappa and Gandhi's: Struggle for Economic Justice
by Govindu, Venu Madhav
- Defined Benefit Pension Schemes in the UK: Asset and Liability Management
by Marcaillou, Philippe-N.
- Social Democratic America
by Kenworthy, Lane
- Economic Management in a Hyperinflationary Environment: The Political Economy of Zimbabwe, 1980-2008
edited by Kararach, George & Otieno, Raphael O.
- Principles of Financial Regulation
by Armour, John & Awrey, Dan & Davies, Paul & Enriques, Luca & Gordon, Jeffrey N. & Mayer, Colin & Payne, Jennifer
- Introduction to Econometrics, Edition 5
by Dougherty, Christopher
- The Great Depression of the 1930s: Lessons for Today
edited by Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter
- Economics of Monetary Union, Edition 11
by De Grauwe, Paul
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Networks
edited by Yann Bramoulle, & Galeotti, Andrea & Rogers, Brian
- Foundations of Taxation Law 2016, Edition 8
by Barkoczy, Stephen
- Singapore: Unlikely Power
by Perry, John Curtis
- Political and Economic Dynamics of the Eurozone Crisis
edited by Caporaso, James A. & Rhodes, Martin
- Weighing Reasons
edited by Lord, Errol & Maguire, Barry
- The Politics of Economic Activity
by Smith, Andy
- The Handbook of Mortgage-Backed Securities, 7th Edition
edited by Fabozzi, Frank J.
- Dividends of Development: Securities Markets in the History of U.S. Capitalism, 1865-1922
by O'Sullivan, Mary A.
- Will Africa Feed China?
by Brautigam, Deborah
- Innovation and Its Enemies: Why People Resist New Technologies
by Juma, Calestous
- China as an Innovation Nation
edited by Zhou, Yu & Lazonick, William & Sun, Yifei
- In Defence of Europe: Can the European Project Be Saved?
by Tsoukalis, Loukas
- Towards Human Development: New Approaches to Macroeconomics and Inequality
edited by Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Stewart, Frances
- Patterns of Modern Chinese History
by Desnoyers, Charles
- Manors and Markets: Economy and Society in the Low Countries 500-1600
by van Bavel, Bas
- Leveling the Playing Field: Transnational Regulatory Integration and Development
edited by Bruszt, Laszlo & McDermott, Gerald A.
- Rome's Economic Revolution
by Kay, Philip
- Towards a Better Global Economy: Policy Implications for Citizens Worldwide in the 21st Century
by Allen, Franklin & Behrman, Jere R. & Birdsall, Nancy & Fardoust, Shahrokh & Rodrik, Dani & Steer, Andrew & Subramanian, Arvind
- Architects of the Euro: Intellectuals in the Making of European Monetary Union
edited by Dyson, Kenneth & Maes, Ivo
- Selling Hope, Selling Risk: Corporations, Wall Street, and the Dilemmas of Investor Protection
by Langevoort, Donald C.
- Giving Aid Effectively: The Politics of Environmental Performance and Selectivity at Multilateral Development Banks
by Buntaine, Mark T
- Human Geography, Edition 9
by Norton, William & Mercier, Michael
- Evolutionary Games in Natural, Social, and Virtual Worlds
by Friedman, Daniel & Sinervo, Barry
- Boom, Bust, Exodus: The Rust Belt, the Maquilas, and a Tale of Two Cities
by Broughton, Chad
- The Oxford Handbook of Economics and Human Biology
edited by Komlos, John & Kelly, Inas
- The Scheduled Tribes and Their India: Politics, Identities, Policies, and Work
edited by Sundar, Nandini & Madan,
- Economic Aspects of Genocides, Other Mass Atrocities, and Their Preventions
edited by Anderton, Charles H. & Brauer, Jurgen
- Catch Up: Developing Countries in the World Economy
by Nayyar, Deepak
- How Change Happens
by Green, Duncan
- The Political Economy of Privatization in Rich Democracies
by Obinger, Herbert & Schmitt, Carina & Traub, Stefan
- Taking Advantage of Emergence: Productively Innovating in Complex Innovation Systems
by Dougherty, Deborah
- Inside the Firm: Contributions to Personnel Economics
by Lazear, Edward P. edited by Altmann, Steffen & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- The Strategy for Korea's Economic Success
by Moon, Hwy-Chang
- Health Care Reform and American Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know, 3rd Edition
by Jacobs, Lawrence & Skocpol, Theda
- The Liberalization of Transportation Services in the EU and Turkey
by Togan, Subidey
- Ruling Ideas: How Global Neoliberalism Goes Local
by Ban, Cornel
- The Economics of Poverty: History, Measurement, and Policy
by Ravallion, Martin
- Economics for Cambridge International AS and A Level Token Online Book
by Cook, Terry & Riches, Clive & Taylor, Richard
- The Global Chancellor: Helmut Schmidt and the Reshaping of the International Order
by Spohr, Kristina
- Land of the Fee: Hidden Costs and the Decline of the American Middle Class
by Fergus, Devin
- Banking: A Very Short Introduction
by Wilson, John O. S. & Goddard, John
- Happiness, Growth, and the Life Cycle
by Easterlin, Richard A. edited by Hinte, Holge & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Paper Tigers, Hidden Dragons: Firms and the Political Economy of China's Technological Development
by Fuller, Douglas B.
- Job Matching, Wage Dispersion, and Unemployment
by Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A.
- Riskwork: Essays on the Organizational Life of Risk Management
edited by Power, Michael
- Charitable Giving and Tax Policy: A Historical and Comparative Perspective
edited by Fack, Gabrielle & Landais, Camille
- Matching, Regression Discontinuity, Difference in Differences, and Beyond
by Lee, Myoung-jae
- Dull Disasters?: How planning ahead will make a difference
by Clarke, Daniel J. & Dercon, Stefan
- Macroeconomics: a European Text, Edition 7
by Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles
- Core Tax Legislation and Study Guide, Edition 19
by Barkoczy, Stephen
- Growth and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa
edited by Arndt, Channing & McKay, Andy & Tarp, Finn
- State of Rural Finance in India: An Assessment
by Srinivasan, Narasimhan
- Fed Power: How Finance Wins
by Jacobs, Lawrence & King, Desmond
- The London Customs Accounts: 24 Henry VI (1445-46)
edited by Jenks, Stuart
- Economic and Management Research
by Stack, Lilla & Joubert, Pierre & Tustin, Deon edited by Venter, Peet
- State Capitalism: How the Return of Statism is Transforming the World
by Kurlantzick, Joshua
- Bridging the Gender Gap: Seven Principles for Achieving Gender Balance
by Roseberry, Lynn & Roos, Johan
- The Shadow of Unfairness: A Plebeian Theory of Liberal Democracy
by Green, Jeffrey
- ICSSR Research Surveys and Explorations: Economic Geography, Volumes 1 & 2
edited by Bhat, L. S. & Sharma, H. S. & Qureshi, M. H. & Ramachandran, H. & Vyas, R. N.
- The Global Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath: Hidden Factors in the Meltdown
edited by Malliaris, A.G. & Shaw, Leslie & Shefrin, Hersh
- On Pauperism in Present and Past
by Breman, Jan
- Risk and Hyperconnectivity: Media and Memories of Neoliberalism
by Hoskins, Andrew & Tulloch, John
- Only in Australia: The History, Politics, and Economics of Australian Exceptionalism
edited by Coleman, William
- Scandalous Economics: Gender and the Politics of Financial Crises
edited by Hozic, Aida A. & True, Jacqui
- The Code Economy: Surviving, Even Thriving, in the New World of Work
by Auerswald, Philip E.
- Jacob Mincer: The Founding Father of Modern Labor Economics
by Teixeira, Pedro N.
- Diverse Development Paths and Structural Transformation in the Escape from Poverty
edited by Andersson, Martin & Axelsson, Tobias
- Settlement, Urbanization, and Population
edited by Bowman, Alan & Wilson, Andrew
- British Banking: Continuity and Change from 1694 to the Present
by Michie, Ranald C.
- Blood Oil: Tyrants, Violence, and the Rules That Run the World
by Wenar, Leif
- From Evidence to Action: The Story of Cash Transfers and Impact Evaluation in Sub Saharan Africa
edited by Davis, Benjamin & Handa, Sudhanshu & Hypher, Nicola & Winder Rossi, Natalia & Winters, Paul & Yablonski, Jennifer
- Out of the Shadows?: The Informal Sector in Post-Reform India
by Raj, Rajesh S.N.
- Business Cases, Edition 2
by Badenhorst-Weiss, Hannie & Erasmus, Barney & Steenkamp, Rigard & Strydom, Johan & Swanepoel, Elana & De Metz, Nadine & Bester, Petri & Da Silva-Esclana, Natasha edited by Rudansky-Kloppers, Sharon
- Re-Imagining Capitalism: Building a Responsible Long-Term Model
edited by Barton, Dominic & Horvath, Dezso & Kipping, Matthias
- China's Economy: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Kroeber, Arthur R.
- Reimagining Pensions: The Next 40 Years
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Shea, Richard C.
- Skills in the Age of Over-Qualification: Comparing Service Sector Work in Europe
by Lloyd, Caroline & Payne, Jonathan
- Agriculture: A Very Short Introduction
by Brassley, Paul & Soffe, Richard
- The Land Reform Deception: Political Opportunism in Zimbabwe's Land Seizure Era
by Laurie, Charles
- Food Security and Sociopolitical Stability
edited by Barrett, Christopher B.
- The Age of Em: Work, Love and Life when Robots Rule the Earth
by Hanson, Robin
- Jobs For Development: Challenges and Solutions in Different Country Settings
edited by Betcherman, Gordon & Rama, Martin
- Gender Challenges: Volumes 1, 2 and 3
by Agarwal, Bina
- The Oxford Handbook of European History, 1914-1945
edited by Doumanis, Nicholas
- Whither China?: Restarting the Reform Agenda
by Jinglian, Wu & Guochuan, Ma
- Wages, School Quality, and Employment Demand
by Card, David & Krueger, Alan B. edited by Akee, Randall K. Q. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Capital Failure: Rebuilding Trust in Financial Services
edited by Morris, Nicholas & Vines, David
- The Disrupted Workplace: Time and the Moral Order of Flexible Capitalism
by Snyder, Benjamin
- Liquidity Lost: The Governance of the Global Financial Crisis
by Langley, Paul
- The Deconstruction of Equity: Activist Shareholders, Decoupled Risk, and Corporate Governance
by Ringe, Wolf-Georg
- Infrastructure Finance in Europe: Insights into the History of Water, Transport, and Telecommunications
edited by Cassis, Youssef & De Luca, Giuseppe & Florio, Massimo
- The Romans and Trade
by Tchernia, Andre
- Agricultural Enlightenment: Knowledge, Technology, and Nature, 1750-1840
by Jones, Peter M.
- Microeconometrics and MATLAB: An Introduction
by Adams, Abi & Clarke, Damian & Quinn, Simon
- After the Crisis: Reform, Recovery, and Growth in Europe
edited by Caselli, Francesco & Centeno, Mario & Tavares, Jose
- Consumption and the Country House
by Stobart, Jon & Rothery, Mark
- Global Governance and Development
edited by Ocampo, Jose Antonio
- Policies for Happiness
edited by Bartolini, Stefano & Bilancini, Ennio & Bruni, Luigino & Porta, Pier Luigi
- The China Triangle: Latin America's China Boom and the Fate of the Washington Consensus
by Gallagher, Kevin P.
- Public Health and Private Wealth: Stem Cells, Surrogates, and Other Strategic Bodies
edited by Hodges, Sarah & Rao, Mohan
- International Migration Law
by Chetail, Vincent
- The Oxford Handbook of Professional Economic Ethics
edited by DeMartino, George F. & McCloskey, Deirdre N.
- A World of Three Cultures: Honor, Achievement and Joy
by Basanez, Miguel E.
- Labor Supply and Taxation
by Blundell, Richard edited by Peichl, Andreas & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- The Political Economy of European Banking Union
by Howarth, David & Quaglia, Lucia
- Child Labour in India: Globalization, Power, and the Politics of International Children's Rights
by Sanghera, Gurchathen S.
- The Oxford Handbook of Greek and Roman Coinage
edited by Metcalf, William E.
- The BRICS: A Very Short Introduction
by Cooper, Andrew F.
- Inventing the Market: Smith, Hegel, and Political Theory
by Herzog, Lisa
- Is the Planet Full?
edited by Goldin, Ian
- Global Poverty: Deprivation, Distribution, and Development Since the Cold War
by Sumner, Andy
- Interrogating Inclusive Growth: Formal-Informal-Agriculture Relations in India
by Chakrabarti, Saumya
- Institutional Reform and Diaspora Entrepreneurs: The In-Between Advantage
by Brinkerhoff, Jennifer M.
- The Economy of Odisha: A Profile
edited by Nayak, Pulin & Panda, Santosh & Pattanaik, Prasanta
- Maths for Economics, Edition 4
by Renshaw, Geoff
- Capitalism: Competition, Conflict, Crises
by Shaikh, Anwar
- Optimal Redistributive Taxation
by Tuomala, Matti
- Trading with the Enemy: The Making of US Export Control Policy toward the People's Republic of China
by Meijer, Hugo
- Limits to Globalization: The Disruptive Geographies of Capitalist Development
by Sheppard, Eric
- New Order and Progress: Development and Democracy in Brazil
by Schneider, Ben Ross
- Food and Nutrition Economics: Fundamentals for Health Sciences
by Davis, George C. & Serrano, Elena L.
- Migration Matters: Mobility In A Globalising World
by Gollerkeri, Gurucharan & Chhabra, Natasha
- Exchange-Traded Funds and the New Dynamics of Investing
by Madhavan, Ananth N.
- The Oxford Handbook of Corporate Law and Governance
edited by Gordon, Jeffrey N. & Ringe, Wolf-Georg
- Peasant History in South India
by Ludden, David
- Gender, Inequality, and Wages
by Blau, Francine D. edited by Gielen, Anne C. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Changing Inequalities in Rich Countries: Analytical and Comparative Perspectives
edited by Salverda, Wiemer & Nolan, Brian & Checchi, Daniele & Marx, Ive & McKnight, Abigail & Toth, Istvan Gyorgy & van de Werfhorst, Herman
- Adjusting to a World in Motion: Trends in Global Migration and Migration Policy
edited by Besharov, Douglas J. & Lopez, Mark H.
- The Economics of the Global Response to HIV/AIDS
by Haacker, Markus
- Domestic Days: Women, Work, and Politics in Contemporary Kolkata
by Sen, Samita & Sengupta, Nilanjana
- The China Reader: Rising Power
edited by Shambaugh, David
- Brazil: What Everyone Need to Know
by Roett, Riordan
- The System Worked: How the World Stopped Another Great Depression
by Drezner, Daniel W.
- The Performance of European Business in the Twentieth Century
edited by Cassis, Youssef & Colli, Andrea & Schroter, Harm
- Building Sustainable Peace: Timing and Sequencing of Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Peacebuilding
edited by Langer, Arnim & Brown, Graham K.
- Science, the State and the City: Britain's Struggle to Succeed in Biotechnology
by Owen, Geoffrey & Hopkins, Michael M.
- Can Microfinance Work?: How to Improve Its Ethical Balance and Effectiveness
by Sherratt, Lesley
- Changing Asian Business Systems: Globalization, Socio-Political Change, and Economic Organization
edited by Whitley, Richard & Zhang, Xiaoke
- Corporate Governance after the Financial Crisis
by Bainbridge, Stephen M.
- Economics and the Virtues: Building a New Moral Foundation
edited by Baker, Jennifer A. & White, Mark D.
- The Prospect of Global History
edited by Belich, James & Darwin, John & Frenz, Margret & Wickham, Chris
- Chasing the American Dream: Understanding What Shapes Our Fortunes
by Rank, Mark & Hirschl, Thomas & Foster, Kirk
- The Economics of Chocolate
edited by Squicciarini, Mara P. & Swinnen, Johan
- Shifting Paradigms in International Investment Law: More Balanced, Less Isolated, Increasingly Diversified
edited by Hindelang, Steffen & Krajewski, Markus
- Rules for a Flat World: Why Humans Invented Law and How to Reinvent It for a Complex Global Economy
by Hadfield, Gillian
- Urban Craftsmen and Traders in the Roman World
edited by Wilson, Andrew & Flohr, Miko