Oxford University Press
- The Great Urban Transformation: Politics of Land and Property in China
by Hsing, You-tien
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Conflict Resolution
edited by Bolton, Gary E. & Croson, Rachel T. A.
- Economics of the Welfare State, Edition 5
by Barr, Nicholas
- Reshaping Retirement Security: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis
edited by Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Warshawsky, Mark J.
- The Digital Flood: The Diffusion of Information Technology Across the U.S., Europe, and Asia
by Cortada, James W.
- The Consequences of the Global Financial Crisis: The Rhetoric of Reform and Regulation
edited by Grant, Wyn & Wilson, Graham K.
- World Insurance: The Evolution of a Global Risk Network
edited by Borscheid, Peter & Haueter, Niels Viggo
- Schelling's Game Theory: How to Make Decisions
by Dodge, Robert V.
- Athens and the Cyclades: Economic Strategies 540-314 BC
by Rutishauser, Brian
- Blocked by Caste: Economic Discrimination in Modern India
edited by Thorat, Sukhadeo & Neuman, Katherine S.
- Sacred Aid: Faith and Humanitarianism
by Barnett, Michael & Stein, Janice
- The Domestic Abroad: Diasporas in International Relations
by Varadarajan, Latha
- Sovereign Investment: Concerns and Policy Reactions
by Sauvant, Karl P. & Sachs, Lisa E. & Jongbloed, Wouter P.F. Schmit
- New Perspectives on Asset Price Bubbles
edited by Evanoff, Douglas D. & Kaufman, George G. & Malliaris, A. G.
- The Ponzi Scheme Puzzle: A History and Analysis of Con Artists and Victims
by Frankel, Tamar
- Enlightened Aid: U.S. Development as Foreign Policy in Ethiopia
by McVety, Amanda Kay
- Legality and Legitimacy in Global Affairs
edited by Falk, Richard & Juergensmeyer, Mark & Popovski, Vesselin
- Innovative Firms in Emerging Market Countries
edited by Amann, Edmund & Cantwell, John
- The Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions
edited by Faulkner, David & Teerikangas, Satu & Joseph, Richard J.
- The Oxford Handbook of the European Union
by Menon, Anand edited by Jones, Erik & Weatherill, Stephen
- The Medieval World View: An Introduction
by Cook, William R. & Herzman, Ronald B.
- The World in Flames: A World War II Sourcebook
by Coetzee, Frans & Shevin-Coetzee, Marilyn
- Exchange Rate Policy and Modelling in India
by Dua, Pami & Ranjan, Rajiv
- The Oxford Companion to Pakistani History
edited by Jalal, Ayesha
- Neuroculture: On the implications of brain science
by Rolls, Edmund T.
- Registration and Recognition: Documenting the Person in World History
edited by Breckenridge, Keith & Szreter, Simon
- Poverty, Inequality, and Population: Essays in Development and Applied Management
by Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S.
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Second Edition, Edition 2
by Sikdar, Soumyen
- The Oxford Handbook of Business Groups
edited by Colpan, Asli M. & Hikino, Takashi & Lincoln, James R.
- Of Poverty and Plastic: Scavenging and Scrap Trading Entrepreneurs in India's Urban Informal Economy
by Gill, Kaveri
- Shopping in Ancient Rome: The Retail Trade in the Late Republic and the Principate
by Holleran, Claire
- The Oxford Handbook of Banking
edited by Berger, Allen N. & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S.
- Global and National Macroeconometric Modelling: A Long-Run Structural Approach
by Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol
- Cultural Integration of Immigrants in Europe
edited by Algan, Yann & Bisin, Alberto & Manning, Alan & Verdier, Thierry
- The Oxford Handbook of Pricing Management
edited by Ozer, Ozalp & Phillips, Robert
- Playing for Real Coursepack Edition: A Text on Game Theory
by Binmore, Ken
- Manufacturing Possibilities: Creative Action and Industrial Recomposition in the United States, Germany, and Japan
by Herrigel, Gary
by King, David
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Economics and Planning
edited by Brooks, Nancy & Donaghy, Kieran & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan
- Oil and Gas in Federal Systems
edited by Anderson, George
- International Economics, Edition 2
by Van Marrewijk, Charles
- Inequality and Instability: A Study of the World Economy Just Before the Great Crisis
by Galbraith, James K.
- Fairness, Responsibility, and Welfare
by Fleurbaey, Marc
- Understanding Reforms: Post-1991 India
by Tendulkar, Late Suresh & Bhavani,
- The Oxford Handbook of Regulation
edited by Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin
- Sugar and Spice: Grocers and Groceries in Provincial England, 1650-1830
by Stobart, Jon
- Transformation and Development: The Political Economy of Transition in India and China
edited by Bagchi, Amiya Kumar & D'Costa, Anthony P.
- Working Hard, Working Poor: A Global Journey
by Fields, Gary S.
- The Oxford Handbook of Human Capital
edited by Burton-Jones, Alan & Spender, J.-C.
- The Politics of Poverty Reduction
by Mosley, Paul
- The Macroeconomic Theory of Exchange Rate Crises
by Piersanti, Giovanni
- Monetary Policy in a Globalized Economy: A Practitioner's View
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Insecurity, Inequality, and Obesity in Affluent Societies
edited by Offer, Avner & Pechey, Rachel & Ulijaszek, Stanley
- Casino Capitalism: How the Financial Crisis Came About and What Needs to be Done Now
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- Outcast Labour in Asia: Circulation and Informalization of the Workforce at the Bottom of the Economy
by Breman, Jan
- Trade in Goods, Edition 2
by Mavroidis, Petros
- Money over Two Centuries: Selected Topics in British Monetary History
by Capie, Forrest & Wood, Geoffrey
- Handbook of Urban Inequalities
by Mahadevia, Darshini & Sarkar, Sandip
- Symbolic Power in the World Trade Organization
by Eagleton-Pierce, Matthew
- The Origins of International Banking in Asia: The Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
edited by Nishimura, Shizuya & Suzuki, Toshio & Michie, Ranald C.
- Managerial Economics: Principles and Worldwide Application: (adapted version), Edition 7
by Salvatore, Dominick
- The Oxford Handbook of the Digital Economy
by Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel
- Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods: Second Edition
by Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan
- Happiness Around the World: The paradox of happy peasants and miserable millionaires
by Graham, Carol
- The Political Economy of Violence against Women
by True, Jacqui
- The Oxford Handbook on The World Trade Organization
edited by Narlikar, Amrita & Daunton, Martin & Stern, Robert M.
- The Global Financial Crisis and Asia: Implications and Challenges
edited by Kawai, Masahiro & Lamberte, Mario B. & Park, Yung Chul
- The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Social Science
edited by Kincaid, Harold
- Sovereign Wealth Funds: The New Intersection of Money and Politics
by Balding, Christopher
- The Atlantic in World History
by Kupperman, Karen Ordahl
- The Education of Nations: How the Political Organization of the Poor, Not Democracy, Led Governments to Invest in Mass Education
by Kosack, Stephen
- Counting the Poor: New Thinking About European Poverty Measures and Lessons for the United States
edited by Besharov, Douglas J. & Couch, Kenneth A.
- The Redistribution Recession: How Labor Market Distortions Contracted the Economy
by Mulligan, Casey B.
- Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Changing Welfare States
by Hemerijck, Anton
- The Poverty Line: Oxford India Short Introductions
- Taxes in America: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Burman, Leonard E. & Slemrod, Joel
- After the Spring: Economic Transitions in the Arab World
by Amin, Magdi & Assaad, Ragui & al-Baharna, Nazar & Dervis, Kemal & Desai, Raj M. & Dhillon, Navtej S. & Galal, Ahmed & Ghanem, Hafez & Graham, Carol & Kaufmann, Daniel
- Electricity Sector in India: Policy and Regulation
by Kumar, Alok & Chatterjee, Sushanta
- Cleaner Hearths, Better Homes: New Stoves for India and the Developing World
by Barnes, Douglas F. & Kumar, Priti & Openshaw, Keith
- Urbanization and Development in Asia: Multidimensional Perspectives
edited by Beall, Jo & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb & Kanbur, Ravi
- Feeding the Democracy: The Athenian Grain Supply in the Fifth and Fourth Centuries BC
by Moreno, Alfonso
- Marketing Death: Culture and the Making of a Life Insurance Market in China
by Shun-ching Chan, Cheris
- Macroeconomics: A European Text, Edition 6
by Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles
- International Trade in Services in India: Implications for Growth and Inequality in a Globalizing World
by Raychaudhuri, Ajitava & De, Prabir
- A Dictionary of Tourism and Travel
by Beaver, Allan
- The Oxford Handbook of Capitalism
edited by Mueller, Dennis C.
- Climate Governance at the Crossroads: Experimenting with a Global Response after Kyoto
by Hoffmann, Matthew J
- The Architecture of Innovation: The Economics of Creative Organizations
by Lerner, Josh
- Religion, Community, and Education.: The Case of Rural Bihar
by Alam, Sanjeer
- The Financial Decline of a Great Power: War, Influence, and Money in Louis XIV's France
by Rowlands, Guy
- Governing Guns, Preventing Plunder: International Cooperation Against Illicit Trade
by Efrat, Asif
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Planning
edited by Weber, Rachel & Crane, Randall
- Taxing Colonial Africa: The Political Economy of British Imperialism
by Gardner, Leigh A.
- Rethinking the Keynesian Revolution: Keynes, Hayek, and the Wicksell Connection
by Goodspeed, Tyler Beck
- Development at the WTO
by Rolland, Sonia E.
- Restoring Trust in Organizations and Leaders: Enduring Challenges and Emerging Answers
edited by Kramer, Roderick M. & Pittinsky, Todd L.
- Aftermath: The Cultures of the Economic Crisis
edited by Castells, Manuel & Caraca, Joao & Cardoso, Gustavo
- Accounting for Cambridge IGCSE First Edition, Edition 1
by Austen, David
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of the Biopharmaceutical Industry
edited by Danzon, Patricia M. & Nicholson, Sean
- The Christian Consumer: Living Faithfully in a Fragile World
by Hartman, Laura M.
- India Infrastructure Report 2011: Water: Policy and Performance for Sustainable Development
by Infrastructure Development Finance Company,
- Playing Our Game: Why China's Rise Doesn't Threaten the West
by Steinfeld, Edward S.
- Management Innovation: Essays in the Spirit of Alfred D. Chandler, Jr
edited by Lazonick, William & Teece, David J.
- Accounting, Organizations, and Institutions: Essays in Honour of Anthony Hopwood
edited by Chapman, Christopher S. & Cooper, David J. & Miller, Peter
- The Politics of the New Welfare State
edited by Bonoli, Giuliano & Natali, David
- Fairness and Freedom: A History of Two Open Societies: New Zealand and the United States
by Fischer, David Hackett
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics Volume 2: Economics Through Sports
edited by Shmanske, Stephen & Kahane, Leo H.
- Taxation and the Financial Crisis
edited by Alworth, Julian S. & Arachi, Giampaolo
- The Neo-liberal State
by Plant, Raymond
- Flexicurity Capitalism: Foundations, Problems, and Perspectives
by Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred
- The Oxford Handbook of Latin American Political Economy
edited by Santiso, Javier & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff
- Innovation, Human Capabilities, and Democracy: Towards an Enabling Welfare State
by Miettinen, Reijo
- What's Good for Business: Business and American Politics since World War II
edited by Phillips-Fein, Kim & Zelizer, Julian E.
- Shared Responsibility, Shared Risk: Government, Markets and Social Policy in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Hacker, Jacob & O'Leary, Ann
- Documents in International Economic Law: Trade, Investment, and Finance
edited by Tams, Christian J. & Tietje, Christian
- Global Banking
by Smith, Roy C. & Walter, Ingo & DeLong, Gayle
- Great Games, Local Rules: US-China-Russia Competition in Central Asia
by Cooley, Alexander
- A Critical Decade: Policies for India's Development
edited by Malhotra, Rajeev
- Trade and Globalization
by Nayyar, Deepak
- The Oxford Handbook of the Welfare State
edited by Castles, Francis G. & Leibfried, Stephan & Lewis, Jane & Obinger, Herbert & Pierson, Christopher
- The Oxford Handbook of the Sociology of Finance
edited by Knorr Cetina, Karin & Preda, Alex
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Consumption
edited by Trentmann, Frank
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making Using Excel
by Davis, Glyn & Pecar, Branko
- The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities
- The Oxford Handbook of Private Equity
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- Principles of International Investment Law, Edition 2
by Dolzer, Rudolf & Schreuer, Christoph
- Too Much Is Not Enough: Incentives in Executive Compensation
by Kolb, Robert W.
- India's Reforms: How they Produced Inclusive Growth
edited by Bhagwati, Jagdish & Panagariya, Arvind
- The State of Our Cities: Evidence from Karnataka
by Paul, Samuel & Sridhar, Kala Seetharam & Reddy, A. Venugopala & Srinath, Pavan
- Great Games, Local Rules: The New Great Power Contest in Central Asia
by Cooley, Alexander
- The Coming Prosperity: How Entrepreneurs Are Transforming the Global Economy
by Auerswald, Philip
- Rulers, Townsmen and Bazaars: North Indian Society in the Age of British Expansion 1770-1870, Edition 3
by Bayly, C.A.
- From Micro-finance to the Building of Local Institutions: The Evolution of Micro-credit Programme of the OPP's Orangi Charitable Trust, Karachi, Pakistan
by Hasan, Arif & Raza, Mansoor
- Who Needs Migrant Workers?: Labour shortages, immigration, and public policy
edited by Ruhs, Martin & Anderson, Bridget
- The Globalization Paradox: Why Global Markets, States, and Democracy Can't Coexist
by Rodrik, Dani
- Natural Gas in India: Liberalisation and Policy
by Jain, Anil K.
- The Oxford Handbook of International Commercial Policy
edited by Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G.
- Why Some Firms Thrive While Others Fail: Governance and Management Lessons from the Crisis
by Stanton, Thomas H.
- The Class Structure of Pakistan
by Rahman, Taimur
- Wall Street: A History, Updated Edition
by Geisst, Charles R.
- The Great Recession and the Distribution of Household Income
edited by Jenkins, Stephen P. & Brandolini, Andrea & Micklewright, John & Nolan, Brian
- The Law of Private Investment Funds, Edition 2
by Spangler, Timothy
- Credit Rating Agencies on the Watch List: Analysis of European Regulation
by Garcia Alcubilla, Raquel & Ruiz del Pozo, Javier
- Climate Change and Common Sense: Essays in Honour of Tom Schelling
edited by Hahn, Robert W. & Ulph, Alistair
- Brain Drain and Brain Gain: The Global Competition to Attract High-Skilled Migrants
edited by Boeri, Tito & Brucker, Herbert & Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel
- The Role of Elites in Economic Development
edited by Amsden, the late Alice H. & DiCaprio, Alisa & Robinson, James A.
- The Oxford Handbook of Political Science
edited by Goodin, Robert E.
- Measuring Inequality, Edition 3
by Cowell, Frank
- Enterprising China: Business, Economic, and Legal Developments since 1979
by Yueh, Linda
- The Grammar of Caste: Economic Discrimination in Contemporary India
by Deshpande, Ashwini
- Thrift and Thriving in America: Capitalism and Moral Order from the Puritans to the Present
edited by Yates, Joshua & Davison Hunter, James
- Public Goods, Public Gains: Calculating the Social Benefits of Public R&D
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- Accounting GAAP, Edition 3
by Lubbe, Ilse & Modack, Goolam & Watson, Alex
- The Concrete Euro: Implementing Monetary Policy in the Euro Area
edited by Mercier, Paul & Papadia, Francesco
- The Battle for Employment Guarantee
edited by Khera, Reetika
- Decision Making, Affect, and Learning: Attention and Performance XXIII
edited by Delgado, Mauricio R. & Phelps, Elizabeth A. & Robbins, Trevor W.
- The Outsiders: Economic Reform and Informal Labour in a Developing Economy
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal
- Redundancy: The Law and Practice, Edition 3
by McMullen, John
- Changing Fortunes: Income Mobility and Poverty Dynamics in Britain
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- Fragile States: Causes, Costs, and Responses
edited by Naude, Wim & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U. & McGillivray, Mark
- The Millennium Declaration, Rights, and Constitutions
by Ghai, Yash
- The New Harvest: Agricultural Innovation in Africa
by Juma, Calestous
- The Oxford Handbook of Judaism and Economics
edited by Levine, Aaron
- India: Social Development Report 2010: The Land Question and the Marginalized
by Council for Social Development (CSD),
- Public Economics, Edition 5
edited by Black, Philip & Calitz, Estian & Steenekamp, Tjaart & Siebrits, Krige
- EU Foreign Investment Law
by Dimopoulos, Angelos
- Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan
by Thompson, Edwina A.
- Compassion, by the Pound: The Economics of Farm Animal Welfare
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Legislating International Organization: The US Congress, the IMF, and the World Bank
by Lavelle, Kathryn
- Facilitating Trade and Global Competitiveness: Express Delivery Services in India
by Mukherjee, Arpita & Pal, Parthapratim & Mitra, Subrata & Goswami, Ramneet & Dutta, Souvik
- Economics for Competition Lawyers
by Niels, Gunnar & Jenkins, Helen & Kavanagh, James
- Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice, Edition 2
by Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin
- Wages, School Quality, and Employment Demand
by Card, David & Krueger, Alan B. edited by Akee, Randall K. Q. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- The Economic Structure of Trusts: Towards a Property-based Approach
by Lau, M. W.
- Natural Justice
by Binmore, Ken
- The Labour Market in Winter: The State of Working Britain
edited by Gregg, Paul & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- Accounting CAPE Unit 1 A Caribean Examinations Council Study Guide
by Caribbean Examinations Council,
- Conflicts of Interest and the Future of Medicine: The United States, France, and Japan
by Rodwin, Marc A.
- Money and Finance in the Indian Economy
by Rakshit, Mihir
- The Fall and Rise of Keynesian Economics
by Eatwell, John & Milgate, Murray
- Sacred and Public Land in Ancient Athens
by Papazarkadas, Nikolaos
- Costs and Benefits of Economic Integration in Asia
edited by Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha
- Managing the Research University
by Smith, Dean O.
- The Economics of Beer
edited by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- The Delegated Welfare State: Medicare, Markets, and the Governance of Social Policy
by Morgan, Kimberly J. & Campbell, Andrea Louise
- Political Parties, Business Groups, and Corruption in Developing Countries
by Yadav, Vineeta
- Special Drawing Rights (SDRs): The First International Money
by Wilkie, Christopher
- Handbook of Modernity in South Asia: Modern Makeovers
by Dube, Saurabh
- Rome's Imperial Economy: Twelve Essays
by Harris, W. V.
- The Oxford Handbook of Credit Derivatives
edited by Lipton, Alexander & Rennie, Andrew
- The Logic of Discipline: Global Capitalism and the Architecture of Government
by Roberts, Alasdair
- Macroeconomic Theory
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- Intermediate Environmental Economics: International Edition, Edition 2
by Kolstad, Charles
- Probe Revisited: A Report on Elementary Education in India
by De, Anuradha & Khera, Reetika & Samson, Meera & Shiva Kumar, A. K.
- Employment in the Lean Years: Policy and Prospects for the Next Decade
edited by Marsden, David
- IB Study Guide: Economics 2nd Edition: For the IB Diploma, Edition 2
by Ziogas, Constantine
- Foundations of Economics, Edition 2
by Gillespie, Andrew
- The Telecom Revolution in India: Technology, Regulation, and Policy
edited by Sridhar, Varadharajan
- The Globalization Paradox: Why Global Markets, States, and Democracy Can't Coexist
by Rodrik, Dani