Oxford University Press
- The Agrarian System of Mughal India: 1556-1707, Edition 3
by Habib, Irfan
- An Introduction to Quantitative Finance
by Blyth, Stephen
- The Cadbury Committee: A History
by Spira, Laura F. & Slinn, Judy
- The Civil Services in India: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Das, S.K.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Food Consumption and Policy
edited by Lusk, Jayson L. & Roosen, Juttta & Shogren, Jason
- Inventing the Market: Smith, Hegel, and Political Theory
by Herzog, Lisa
- Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy
by James, Aaron
- The Tough Luck Constitution and the Assault on Healthcare Reform
by Koppelman, Andrew
- Innovation Studies: Evolution and Future Challenges
edited by Fagerberg, Jan & Martin, Ben R. & Andersen, Esben Sloth
- Malthus: A Very Short Introduction
by Winch, Donald
- Pure and Modern Milk: An Environmental History since 1900
by Smith-Howard, Kendra
- Turnaround Challenge: Business and the City of the Future
by Blowfield, Michael & Johnson, Leo
- Selected Works of Joseph E. Stiglitz: Volume II: Information and Economic Analysis: Applications to Capital, Labor, and Product Markets
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Oxford Anthology of the Modern Indian City: Volume II: Making and Unmaking the City-Politics, Culture, and Life Forms
edited by Lal, Vinay
- The Oxford Handbook of Applied Bayesian Analysis
edited by O' Hagan, Anthony & West, Mike
- Regulating the Risk of Unemployment: National Adaptations to Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Europe
edited by Clasen, Jochen & Clegg, Daniel
- Private Foundations World Survey
edited by Niegel, Johanna & Pease, Richard
- A Micro-Level Perspective on the Dynamics of Conflict, Violence, and Development
edited by Justino, Patricia & Bruck, Tilman & Verwimp, Philip
- The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy
edited by Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo
- The GVAR Handbook: Structure and Applications of a Macro Model of the Global Economy for Policy Analysis
edited by di Mauro, Filippo & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Consumption
edited by Trentmann, Frank
- The BRIC States and Outward Foreign Direct Investment
by Collins, David
- Migration and Small Towns in Pakistan
by Hasan, Arif & Raza, Mansoor
- The Bordeaux-Dublin Letters, 1757: Correspondence of an Irish Community Abroad
edited by Cullen, Louis & Shovlin, John & Truxes, Thomas
- The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data
by Minniti, Maria
- The Oxford Handbook of the Atlantic World: 1450-1850
edited by Canny, Nicholas & Morgan, Philip
- A Middle Class Without Democracy: Economic Growth and the Prospects for Democratization in China
by Chen, Jie
- India's Rights Revolution: Has It Worked for the Poor?
by Das, S.K.
- Water Resources of India: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Vaidyanathan, A.
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume II: The Peace of Westphalia to the Dissolution of the Reich, 1648-1806
by Whaley, Joachim
- Blame it on the WTO?: A Human Rights Critique
by Joseph, Sarah
- The Oxford Handbook of Bayesian Econometrics
edited by Geweke, John & Koop, Gary & van Dijk, Herman
- Battling Corruption: Has NREGA Reached India's Rural Poor?
by Shankar, Shylashri & Gaiha, Raghav
- Securing the World Economy: The Reinvention of the League of Nations, 1920-1946
by Clavin, Patricia
- If Money Talks, What Does it Say?: Corruption and Business Financing of Political Parties
by McMenamin, Iain
- The Oxford Handbook of Managerial Economics
edited by Thomas, Christopher R. & Shughart II, William F.
- Economic Offences: A Compendium in Prose and Verse
by Subramanian, S.
- Systemic Risk: The Dynamics of Modern Financial Systems
by Gai, Prasanna
- Innovation, Path Dependency, and Policy: The Norwegian Case
edited by Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David & Verspagen, Bart
- The Three Laws of International Investment: National, Contractual, and International Frameworks
by Salacuse, Jeswald W.
- Overheated: The Human Cost of Climate Change
by Guzman, Andrew T.
- The World of the Fullo: Work, Economy, and Society in Roman Italy
by Flohr, Miko
- Gender and Green Governance: The Political Economy of Women's Presence Within and Beyond Community Forestry
by Agarwal, Bina
- Keynesian Reflections: Effective Demand, Money, Finance, and Policies in the Crisis
edited by Hirai, Toshiaki & Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina & Mehrling, Perry
- Interacting Multiagent Systems: Kinetic equations and Monte Carlo methods
by Pareschi, Lorenzo & Toscani, Giuseppe
- Skills and Skilled Work: An Economic and Social Analysis
by Green, Francis
- The Federal Reserve: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Axilrod, Stephen H.
- Business Economics, Edition 2
by Gillespie, Andrew
- Random Processes in Physics and Finance
by Lax, Melvin & Cai, Wei & Xu, Min
- The Power Surge: Energy, Opportunity, and the Battle for America's Future
by Levi, Michael
- Follow the Money: How Foundation Dollars Change Public School Politics
by Reckhow, Sarah
- Exploitation and Economic Justice in the Liberal Capitalist State
by Reiff, Mark R.
- Climate-Challenged Society
by Dryzek, John S. & Norgaard, Richard B. & Schlosberg, David
- Two Nations Indivisible: Mexico, the United States, and the Road Ahead
by O'Neil, Shannon
- The Role of Climate Change in Global Economic Governance
by Condon, Bradly J. & Sinha, Tapen
- Mid-Year Economic Analysis 2012-13
by Ministry of Finance,
- The Economics of the Roman Stone Trade
by Russell, Ben
- Principles of International Economic Law
by Herdegen, Matthias
- The Economic Impacts of Natural Disasters
edited by Guha-Sapir, Debarati & Santos, Indhira
- The Oxford Handbook of Credit Derivatives
edited by Lipton, Alexander & Rennie, Andrew
- Garden of the World: Asian Immigrants and the Making of Agriculture in California's Santa Clara Valley
by Tsu, Cecilia M.
- The Handbook of Market Design
edited by Vulkan, Nir & Roth, Alvin E. & Neeman, Zvika
- Handbook of Population and Development in India
edited by Kumar, A.K. Shiva & Panda, Pradeep & Ved, Rajani R.
- Size, Risk, and Governance in European Banking
by Hagendorff, Jens & Keasey, Kevin & Vallascas, Francesco
- Handbook of Politics in Indian States: Region, Parties, and Economic Reforms
edited by Pai, Sudha
- Economics of Good and Evil: The Quest for Economic Meaning from Gilgamesh to Wall Street
by Sedlacek, Tomas
- Essentials of Econophysics Modelling
by Slanina, Frantisek
- Company Meetings and Resolutions: Law, Practice, and Procedure, Edition 2
by Kosmin QC, Leslie & Roberts, Catherine
- Q-Squared: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis
by Shaffer, Paul
- Nation-States and the Global Environment: New Approaches to International Environmental History
edited by Bsumek, Erika Marie & Kinkela, David & Lawrence, Mark Atwood
- Econophysics and Physical Economics
by Richmond, Peter & Mimkes, Jurgen & Hutzler, Stefan
- The Oxford Handbook of Offshoring and Global Employment
edited by Bardhan, Ashok & Kroll, Cynthia A. & Jaffee, Dwight M.
- Economic Crisis, Quality of Work, and Social Integration: The European Experience
edited by Gallie, Duncan
- The Oxford Handbook of Adam Smith
edited by Berry, Christopher J. & Paganelli, Maria Pia & Smith, Craig
- Governance of International Banking: The Financial Trilemma
by Schoenmaker, Dirk
- Economic Growth and the Environment: An Introduction to the Theory
by Eriksson, Clas
- Restoring Public Debt Sustainability: The Role of Independent Fiscal Institutions
edited by Kopits, George
- Controlling the Water: Matching Technology and Institutions in Irrigation Management in India and Nepal
edited by Roth, Dik & Vincent, Linden
- Company Directors: Duties, Liabilities, and Remedies, Edition 2
edited by Mortimore, Simon
- The Oxford Handbook of Corporate Governance
edited by Wright, Mike & Siegel, Donald S. & Keasey, Kevin & Filatotchev, Igor
- The Price of Land: Acquisition, Conflict, Consequence
by Chakravorty, Sanjoy
- Executive Remuneration and Employee Performance-Related Pay: A Transatlantic Perspective
edited by Boeri, Tito & Lucifora, Claudio & Murphy, Kevin J.
- Tanzania: A Political Economy, Edition 2
by Coulson, Andrew
- Sovereign Financing and International Law: The UNCTAD Principles on Responsible Sovereign Lending and Borrowing
edited by Esposito, Carlos & Li, Yuefen & Bohoslavsky, Juan Pablo
- Constructing Capitalisms: Transforming Business Systems in Central and Eastern Europe
by Martin, Roderick
- The Handbook of the Political Economy of Financial Crises
edited by Wolfson, Martin H. & Epstein, Gerald A.
- A Practical Approach to Landlord and Tenant, Edition 7
by Garner, Simon & Frith, Alexandra
- The Political Economy of the Service Transition
edited by Wren, Anne
- Financial Accounting, Edition 2
by Shah, Paresh
- Food Security and Sociopolitical Stability
edited by Barrett, Christopher B.
- Innovative Firms in Emerging Market Countries
edited by Amann, Edmund & Cantwell, John
- Market-Based Banking and the International Financial Crisis
edited by Hardie, Iain & Howarth, David
- Infrastructure: The Social Value of Shared Resources
by Frischmann, Brett M.
- Handbook of Trade Policy for Development
edited by Lukauskas, Arvid & Stern, Robert M. & Zanini, Gianni
- At Work in the Informal Economy of India: A Perspective from the Bottom Up
by Breman, Jan
- Why Some Things Should Not Be for Sale: The Moral Limits of Markets
by Satz, Debra
- AQA Accounting AS 2nd Edition, Edition 2
by Austen, David & Hailstone, Peter
- The International Minimum Standard and Fair and Equitable Treatment
by Paparinskis, Martins
- Economic Morality and Jewish Law
by Levine (1946-2011), Aaron
- Developing India: An Intellectual and Social History, c. 1930-50
by Zachariah, Benjamin
- Reassembling Social Security: A Survey of Pensions and Health Care Reforms in Latin America
by Mesa-Lago, Carmelo
- The Global Auction: The Broken Promises of Education, Jobs, and Incomes
by Brown, Phillip & Lauder, Hugh & Ashton, David
- Famine and Foreigners: Ethiopia Since Live Aid
by Gill, Peter
- Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy
by James, Aaron
- India and Central Asia: Two Decades of Transition
edited by Dash, P.L.
- Competition, Competitive Advantage, and Clusters: The Ideas of Michael Porter
edited by Huggins, Robert & Izushi, Hiro
- East Asian Capitalism: Diversity, Continuity, and Change
edited by Walter, Andrew & Zhang, Xiaoke
- Markets and Indigenous Peoples in Asia: Lessons from Development Projects
by Nathan, Dev & Thapa, Ganesh & Kelkar, Govind & Cordone, Antonella
- The Oxford Handbook of Greek and Roman Coinage
by Metcalf, William
- China's Remarkable Economic Growth
by Knight, John & Ding, Sai
- Liberalization and Development
by Nayyar, Deepak
- Nehemiah Grew and England's Economic Development: The Means of a Most Ample Increase of the Wealth and Strength of England (1706-7)
edited by Hoppit, Julian
- A Country Merchant, 1495-1520: Trading and Farming at the End of the Middle Ages
by Dyer, Christopher
- Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar
by Eichengreen, Barry
- Education and Economics: Disciplinary Evolution and Policy Discourse
by Chattopadhyay, Saumen
- Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
by Klein, Daniel
- Innovation and Growth: From R&D Strategies of Innovating Firms to Economy-wide Technological Change
edited by Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Borje & Karlsson, Charlie & Loof, Hans
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Peace and Conflict
edited by Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios
- International Law in Financial Regulation and Monetary Affairs
edited by Cottier, Thomas & Jackson, John H. & Lastra, Rosa M.
- Why Has China Grown So Fast For So Long?
by Malik, Khalid
- After Empires: European Integration, Decolonization, and the Challenge from the Global South 1957-1986
by Garavini, Giuliano
- The Age of Dualization: The Changing Face of Inequality in Deindustrializing Societies
edited by Emmenegger, Patrick & Hausermann, Silja & Palier, Bruno & Seeleib-Kaiser, Martin
- Health and Social Justice
by Ruger, Jennifer Prah
- Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard
- The Constitutionalization of the Global Corporate Sphere?
by Thompson, Grahame F.
- Human Development in South Asia 2010-2011: Food Security in South Asia
by Mahbub ul Haq Development Centre,
- Caring for America: Home Health Workers in the Shadow of the Welfare State
by Boris, Eileen & Klein, Jennifer
- The Thief of Time: Philosophical Essays on Procrastination
edited by Andreou, Chrisoula & White, Mark D.
- Social Exclusion and Adverse Inclusion: Development and Deprivation of Adivasis in India
edited by Nathan, Dev & Xaxa, Virginius
- Health Care Reform and American Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Jacobs, Lawrence R. & Skocpol, Theda
- Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion
by Sainsbury, Diane
- Pierre Laroque and the Welfare State in Postwar France
by Jabbari, Eric
- The Global Stock Market: Issuers, Investors, and Intermediaries in an Uneven World
by Wojcik, Dariusz
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics Volume 1: The Economics of Sports
edited by Kahane, Leo H. & Shmanske, Stephen
- The Economics and Management of World Fisheries
by Bjorndal, Trond & Munro, Gordon
- The Oxford Companion to the Economics of Africa
edited by Aryeetey, Ernest & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Kanbur, Ravi & Kasekende, Louis
- Reckoning With Markets: The Role of Moral Reflection in Economics
by Halteman, James & Noell, Edd S.
- India's Economic Reforms and Development: Essays for Manmohan Singh, Second Edition, Edition 2
edited by Ahluwalia, Isher Judge & Little, I.M.D.
- Economics Skills and Practice: Oxford IB Diploma Programme
by Ziogas, Constantine
- Economic Survey 2011-12
by Ministry of Finance, Government of India,
- Growth, Development, and Diversity: India's Record since Liberalization
edited by Pushpangadan, K. & Balasubramanyam, V.N.
- Why Capitalism?
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- The New Oxford Companion to Economics in India
edited by Basu, Kaushik & Maertens, Annemie
- Economics of Monetary Union, Edition 9
by De Grauwe, Paul
- Banking Regulation and Globalization
by Busch, Andreas
- Of Economics, Policy, and Development: An Intellectual Journey
edited by Khatkhate, Deena & Reddy, Y.V.
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics: Volumes 1 & 2
edited by Shmanske, Stephen & Kahane, Leo H.
- Constructions of Neoliberal Reason
by Peck, Jamie
- The Oxford Handbook of Venture Capital
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- EU Competition Law and Economics
by Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anne & Petit, Nicolas
- Normative State Power in International Relations
by Koivisto, Marjo
- The Predictable Surprise: Unraveling the U.S. Retirement System
by Schieber, Sylvester J.
- Globalization and Economic Nationalism in Asia
edited by D'Costa, Anthony P.
- Governance by Indicators: Global Power through Classification and Rankings
edited by Davis, Kevin & Fisher, Angelina & Kingsbury, Benedict & Engle Merry, Sally
- The Oxford Handbook of State and Local Government Finance
edited by Ebel, Robert D. & Petersen, John E.
- The North American Idea: A Vision of a Continental Future
by Pastor, Robert A.
- Constructivist Theories of Ethnic Politics
edited by Chandra, Kanchan
- Indian Cities: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Shaw, Annapurna
- New Perspectives on Asset Price Bubbles
edited by Evanoff, Douglas D. & Kaufman, George G. & Malliaris, A. G.
- A Dictionary of Economics, Edition 4
edited by Black, John & Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth
- IB Economics Course Book 2nd edition: Oxford IB Diploma Programme, Edition 2
by Blink, Jocelyn & Dorton, Ian
- The Production of Difference: Race and the Management of Labor in U.S. History
by Roediger, David R. & Esch, Elizabeth D.
- Financial Access in Post-Reform India
by Bhavani, T.A. & Bhanumurthy, N.R.
- The Pricing of Internationally Traded Gas
edited by Stern, Jonathan
- Nordic Capitalisms and Globalization: New Forms of Economic Organization and Welfare Institutions
edited by Kristensen, Peer Hull & Lilja, Kari
- Accounting for Business: An Integrated Print and Online Solution
by Scott, Peter
- Misunderstanding Financial Crises: Why We Don't See Them Coming
by Gorton, Gary B.
- Natural Disasters and Indian History: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Roy, Tirthankar
- Handbook of European Financial Markets and Institutions
edited by Freixas, Xavier & Hartmann, Philipp & Mayer, Colin
- Storable Votes: Protecting the Minority Voice
by Casella, Alessandra
- Corporate Governance, Edition 4
by Mallin, Christine
- The Oxford Handbook of Entrepreneurial Finance
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- Globalization for Development: Meeting New Challenges
by Goldin, Ian & Reinert, Kenneth
- Economics Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Programme, Edition 2
by Ziogas, Constantine
- The Oxford Handbook of U.S. Environmental Policy
edited by Kamieniecki, Sheldon & Kraft, Michael
- Food, Economics, and Health
by Bhargava, Alok
- Competing in Capabilities: The Globalization Process
by Sutton, John
- Global Environmental Commons: Analytical and Political Challenges in Building Governance Mechanisms
edited by Brousseau, Eric & Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Willinger, Marc
- The Oxford Handbook of Hindu Economics and Business
edited by Vinod, H. D.
- Globalizing Labour?: Indian Seafarers and World Shipping, c. 1870-1945
by Balachandran, G.
- Indus Waters and Social Change: The Evolution and Transition of Agrarian Society in Pakistan
by Naqvi, Saiyid Ali
- Development Success: Historical Accounts from More Advanced Countries
edited by Fosu, Augustin K.
- Saving for Retirement: Intention, Context, and Behavior
by Clark, Gordon L. & Strauss, Kendra & Knox-Hayes, Janelle
- The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India
by Stern, Philip J.
- Consumption and Gender in the Early Seventeenth-Century Household: The World of Alice Le Strange
by Whittle, Jane & Griffiths, Elizabeth
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Poverty
edited by Jefferson, Philip N.
- The Economic Development of Latin America since Independence
by Bertola, Luis & Ocampo, Jose Antonio
- Sino-Russian Oil and Gas Cooperation: The Reality and Implications
by Paik, Keun-Wook
- The Oxford Handbook of the Indian Economy
edited by Ghate, Chetan
- Oxford Handbook of Happiness
edited by David, Susan & Boniwell, Ilona & Conley Ayers, Amanda
- Energy Networks and the Law: Innovative Solutions in Changing Markets
edited by Roggenkamp, Martha M. & Barrera-Hernandez, Lila & Zillman, Donald N. & del Guayo, Inigo
- Intellectual Property Rights, Development, and Catch Up: An International Comparative Study
edited by Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Goto, Akira & Sunami, Atsushi & Nelson, Richard R.
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Politics
edited by Mossberger, Karen & Clarke, Susan & John, Peter
- Inside the Department of Economic Affairs: Samuel Brittan, the Diary of an 'Irregular', 1964-6
edited by Middleton, Roger
- Poverty in Canada
by Sharma, Raghubar
- Valuing an Entrepreneurial Enterprise
by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N.
- Social and Economic Impact of SEZs in India
by Aggarwal, Aradhna
- Reshaping Retirement Security: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis
edited by Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Warshawsky, Mark J.
- Gender, Inequality, and Wages
by Blau, Francine D. edited by Gielen, Anne C. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- A Twenty-First Century U.S. Water Policy
by Christian-Smith, Juliet & Gleick, Peter H.