Oxford University Press
- Institutional Investor Activism: Hedge Funds and Private Equity, Economics and Regulation
edited by Bratton, William & McCahery, Joseph A.
- Making a Market for Acts of God: The Practice of Risk Trading in the Global Reinsurance Industry
by Jarzabkowski, Paula & Bednarek, Rebecca & Spee, Paul
- The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming
by Semmler, Willi edited by Bernard, Lucas
- Science Outside the Laboratory: Measurement in Field Science and Economics
by Boumans, Marcel
- Forging Capitalism in Nehru's India: Neocolonialism and the State, c. 1940-1970
by Tyabji, Nasir
- Societies Under Siege: Exploring How International Economic Sanctions (Do Not) Work
by Jones, Lee
- Principles of Cost Accounting, Edition 1
by Kamala, Peter & Struwig, Jean & Bornman, Marina & Boersman, Renier & Vermaak, Minette & McGill, Melissa & Jordaan-Marais, Josette & Matthew, Jay & Hurter, Christo & Taylor, Peter edited by Hefer, Johan
- The City: A World History
by Lees, Andrew
- Principles of Econometrics: A Modern Approach Using EViews
by Bhaumik, Sankar Kumar
- Choosing Not to Choose: Understanding the Value of Choice
by Sunstein, Cass R.
- Iran in World History
by Foltz, Richard
- Economic Theory of Bank Credit
by Hahn, L. Albert
- The Oxford Handbook of Food, Politics, and Society
edited by Herring, Ronald J.
- Caring for America: Home Health Workers in the Shadow of the Welfare State
by Boris, Eileen & Klein, Jennifer
- Behavioral Economics and Public Health
edited by Roberto, Christina A. & Kawachi, Ichiro
- Aid on the Edge of Chaos: Rethinking International Cooperation in a Complex World
by Ramalingam, Ben
- Taxation: A Very Short Introduction
by Smith, Stephen
- Valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions
by Beech, Greg & Thayser, Dave
- Financial and Macroeconomic Connectedness: A Network Approach to Measurement and Monitoring
by Diebold, Francis X. & Yilmaz, Kamil
- Oxford Textbook of Global Public Health, Edition 6
edited by Detels, Roger & Gulliford, Martin & Karim, Quarraisha Abdool & Tan, Chorh Chuan
- Public Economics, Edition 6
by Black, Philip & Calitz, Estian & Steenkamp, Tjaart
- Fixed Income Modelling
by Munk, Claus
- Religion and the Marketplace in the United States
edited by Stievermann, Jan & Goff, Philip & Junker, Detlef
- After-Development Dynamics: South Korea's Contemporary Engagement with Asia
edited by D'Costa, Anthony P.
- Financial Asset Pricing Theory
by Munk, Claus
- The Occupiers: The Making of the 99 Percent Movement
by Gould-Wartofsky, Michael A.
- Field Trials of Health Interventions: A Toolbox, Edition 3
edited by Smith, Peter G. & Morrow, Richard H. & Ross, David A.
- The Handbook of Behavioral Operations Management: Social and Psychological Dynamics in Production and Service Settings
edited by Bendoly, Elliot & van Wezel, Wout & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- Everything in Its Place: Entrepreneurship and the Strategic Management of Cities, Regions, and States
by Audretsch, David B.
- For Peace and Money: French and British Finance in the Service of Tsars and Commissars
by Siegel, Jennifer
- Food Price Dynamics and Price Adjustment in the EU
edited by McCorriston, Steve
- Aiming for Global Accounting Standards: The International Accounting Standards Board, 2001-2011
by Camfferman, Kees & Zeff, Stephen A.
- Technological Innovation in Legacy Sectors
by Bonvillian, William B. & Weiss, Charles
- Economic Growth and the Environment: An Introduction to the Theory
by Eriksson, Clas
- Migration: Economic Change, Social Challenge
edited by Dustmann, Christian
- Progressivism in America: Past, Present, and Future
edited by Woolner, David & Thompson, Jack
- Debating Brain Drain: May Governments Restrict Emigration?
by Brock, Gillian & Blake, Michael
- Karachi: The Land Issue
by Hasan, Arif & Ahmed, Noman & Raza, Mansoor & Uddin Ahmed, Saeed & Sarwar, Moizza B. & Sadiq-Polack, Asiya
- Mutual Funds and Exchange-Traded Funds: Building Blocks to Wealth
edited by Baker, H. Kent & Filbeck, Greg & Kiymaz, Halil
- Economics, Edition 13
by Lipsey, Richard & Chrystal, Alec
- Multinational Firms in China: Entry Strategies, Competition, and Firm Performance
by Chang, Sea-Jin
- Private Banking in Europe: Rise, Retreat, and Resurgence
by Cassis, Youssef & Cottrell, Philip L.
- Living Rivers, Dying Rivers
edited by Iyer, Ramaswamy R.
- Sources of National Institutional Competitiveness: Sensemaking in Institutional Change
edited by Borras, Susana & Seabrooke, Leonard
- Economics Rules: Why Economics Works, When It Fails, and How To Tell The Difference
by Rodrik, Dani
- From Field to Fork: Food Ethics for Everyone
by Thompson, Paul B.
- The Maze of Banking: History, Theory, Crisis
by Gorton, Gary B.
- Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: Current and Emerging Issues
edited by McKay, Andrew & Thorbecke, Erik
- Education Matters: Global Schooling Gains from the 19th to the 21st Century
by Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha
- Wind Power Politics and Policy
by Valentine, Scott
- Ownership and Exploitation of Land and Natural Resources in the Roman World
edited by Erdkamp, Paul & Verboven, Koenraad & Zuiderhoek, Arjan
- By All Means Necessary: How China's Resource Quest is Changing the World
by Economy, Elizabeth C. & Levi, Michael
- Law, Psychology, and Morality: The Role of Loss Aversion
by Zamir, Eyal
- The Triple Challenge for Europe: Economic Development, Climate Change, and Governance
edited by Fagerberg, Jan & Laestadius, Staffan & Martin, Ben R.
- The Predictable Surprise: The Unraveling of the U.S. Retirement System
by Schieber, Sylvester J.
- Handbook of Experimental Economic Methodology
edited by Frechette, Guillaume R. & Schotter, Andrew
- A Concise Handbook of the Indian Economy in the 21st Century
by Goyal, Ashima
- International Political Economy
edited by Anderson, Greg & Kukucha, Christopher
- A History of Pakistan
edited by Long, Roger D.
- Economics with Islamic Orientation
by Hasan, Zubair
- Rich People's Movements: Grassroots Campaigns to Untax the One Percent
by Martin, Isaac
- Life After Privatization
by Chari, Raj
- Enlightened Aid: U.S. Development as Foreign Policy in Ethiopia
by McVety, Amanda Kay
- Handbook of Value: Perspectives from Economics, Neuroscience, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology
edited by Brosch, Tobias & Sander, David
- Macroeconomics at the Service of Public Policy
edited by Sargent, Thomas J. & Vilmunen, Jouko
- Thirty Years of Economic Policy: Inspiration for Debate
edited by Wyplosz, Charles
- New Subaltern Politics: Reconceptualizing Hegemony and Resistance in Contemporary India
edited by Nilsen, Alf Gunvald & Roy, Srila
- On the Cusp: From Population Boom to Bust
by Pearson, Charles S.
- Social Finance
edited by Nicholls, Alex & Paton, Rob & Emerson, Jed
- Green Signals: Ecology, Growth, and Democracy in India
by Ramesh, Jairam
- Unobserved Components and Time Series Econometrics
edited by Koopman, Siem Jan & Shephard, Neil
- The Oxford Handbook of Africa and Economics: Volume 1: Context and Concepts
edited by Monga, Celestin & Lin, Justin Yifu
- Falling Short: The Coming Retirement Crisis and What to Do About It
by Ellis, Charles D. & Munnell, Alicia H. & Eschtruth, Andrew D.
- The Letters of Richard Cobden: Volume IV: 1860-1865
edited by Howe, Anthony & Morgan, Simon
- Worklife Balance: The Agency and Capabilities Gap
edited by Hobson, Barbara
- The Politics of Dams: Developmental Perspectives and Social Critique in Modern India
by Werner, Hanna
- Social Opulence and Private Restraint: The Consumer in British Socialist Thought Since 1800
by Thompson, Noel
- The Art of Solidarity in the Middle Ages: Guilds in England 1250-1550
by Rosser, Gervase
- Corporate Governance, Edition 5
by Mallin, Christine
- Issues in Pakistan's Economy: A Political Economy Perspective, Edition 3
by Akbar Zaidi, S.
- Corporate Forms and Organisational Choice in International Insurance
edited by Pearson, Robin & Yoneyama, Takau
- Aid and Development: A Brief Introduction
by Wickstead, Myles A.
- Single Markets: Economic Integration in Europe and the United States
by Egan, Michelle
- New Perspectives on Industrial Policy for a Modern Britain
edited by Bailey, David & Cowling, Keith & Tomlinson, Philip
- The World Trade Organization: Law, Practice, and Policy, Edition 3
by Matsushita, Mitsuo & Schoenbaum, Thomas J. & Mavroidis, Petros C. & Hahn, Michael
- The Economy of the Word: Language, History, and Economics
by Tribe, Keith
- The Oxford Handbook of Asian Business Systems
edited by Witt, Michael A. & Redding, Gordon
- Embracing Complexity: Strategic Perspectives for an Age of Turbulence
by Boulton, Jean G. & Allen, Peter M. & Bowman, Cliff
- Politics of Welfare: Comparisons Across Indian States
edited by Tillin, Louise & Deshpande, Rajeshwari & Kailash, K. K.
- The Oxford Handbook of Local Competitiveness
edited by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N. & Walshok, Mary Lindenstein
- The Oxford Handbook of International Antitrust Economics, Volume 2
edited by Blair, Roger D. & Sokol, D. Daniel
- The Oxford Handbook of Creative Industries
edited by Jones, Candace & Lorenzen, Mark & Sapsed, Jonathan
- India: Social Development Report 2014: Challenges of Public Health
by Council for Social Development,
- Global Sustainable Development Report 2015: Climate Change and Sustainable Development: Assessing Progress of Regions and Countries
by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI),
- What the Market Teaches Us: Limitations of Knowing and Tactics for Doing
by Smith, Charles W.
- The Affluent Society Revisited
by Berry, Mike
- Agricultural and Food Controversies: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Calvo-Lorenzo, Michelle S. & Lancaster, Sarah & Oltenacu, Pascal A.
- China's Technological Catch-Up Strategy: Industrial Development, Energy Efficiency, and CO2 Emissions
by Rock, Michael T. & Toman, Michael
- Economic Survey 2014-15
by Ministry of Finance,
- Accounting for Oneself: Worth, Status, and the Social Order in Early Modern England
by Shepard, Alexandra
- The United States of Excess: Gluttony and the Dark Side of American Exceptionalism
by Paarlberg, Robert
- Governance by Indicators: Global Power through Quantification and Rankings
edited by Davis, Kevin & Fisher, Angelina & Kingsbury, Benedict & Engle Merry, Sally
- Public Policy in International Economic Law: The ICESCR in Trade, Finance, and Investment
by Desierto, Diane
- Sympathy: A History
edited by Schliesser, Eric
- Private Governance: Creating Order in Economic and Social Life
by Stringham, Edward Peter
- The Role of Taxation in Pakistan's Revival
by Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge
- Investment Risk Management
edited by Baker, H. Kent & Filbeck, Greg
- Failed: What the "Experts" Got Wrong about the Global Economy
by Weisbrot, Mark
- Business Persons: A Legal Theory of the Firm
by Orts, Eric W.
- Seven Schools of Macroeconomic Thought
by Phelps, Edmund
- The Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions
edited by Faulkner, David & Teerikangas, Satu & Joseph, Richard J.
- Economic Evaluation in Clinical Trials, Edition 2
by Glick, Henry A. & Doshi, Jalpa A. & Sonnad, Seema S. & Polsky, Daniel
- The Battle for Russian Oil: Corporations, Regions, and the State
by Yenikeyeff, Shamil Midkhatovich
- The Euro Crisis and Its Aftermath
by Pisani-Ferry, Jean
- Financial Accounting GAAP Principles, Edition 4
by Lubbe, Ilse & Modack, Goolam & Watson, Alex
- The Three Laws of International Investment: National, Contractual, and International Frameworks for Foreign Capital
by Salacuse, Jeswald W.
- The Oxford Handbook of Employment Relations: Comparative Employment Systems
edited by Wilkinson, Adrian & Wood, Geoffrey & Deeg, Richard
- Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
by Klein, Daniel B.
- Financialization, New Investment Funds, and Labour: An International Comparison
edited by Gospel, Howard & Pendleton, Andrew & Vitols, Sigurt
- Surpassing the Sovereign State: The Wealth, Self-Rule, and Security Advantages of Partially Independent Territories
by Rezvani, David A.
- Global Political Economy, Edition 4
edited by Ravenhill, John
- Trade Shows in the Globalizing Knowledge Economy
by Bathelt, Harald & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego
- European Social Models From Crisis to Crisis:: Employment and Inequality in the Era of Monetary Integration
edited by Dolvik, Jon Erik & Martin, Andrew
- The International Minimum Standard and Fair and Equitable Treatment
by Paparinskis, Martins
- The Oxford Handbook of Quantitative Asset Management
edited by Scherer, Bernd & Winston, Kenneth
- China Goes Global: The Partial Power
by Shambaugh, David
- Zambia: Building Prosperity from Resource Wealth
edited by Adam, Christopher & Collier, Paul & Gondwe, Michael
- Reformatted: Code, Networks, and the Transformation of the Music Industry
by Leyshon, Andrew
- Defence Intelligence and the Cold War: Britain's Joint Intelligence Bureau 1945-1964
by Dylan, Huw
- The Oxford Companion to the Economics of China
edited by Fan, Shenggen & Kanbur, Ravi & Wei, Shang-Jin & Zhang, Xiaobo
- Political Economy of Reforms in India: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Mukherji, Rahul
- Emerging Issues in Economic Development: A Contemporary Theoretical Perspective
edited by Marjit, Sugata & Rajeev, Meenakshi
- A Long Time in Making: The History of Smiths
by Nye, James
- Very Different, But Much the Same: The Evolution of English Society Since 1714
by Runciman, W. G.
- A Dictionary of Finance and Banking, Edition 5
by Market House Books,
- When Government Helped: Learning from the Successes and Failures of the New Deal
edited by Collins, Sheila & Goldberg, Gertrude
- Food Price Policy in an Era of Market Instability: A Political Economy Analysis
edited by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- The Jordanian Labor Market in the New Millennium
edited by Assaad, Ragui
- The Ajax Dilemma: Justice, Fairness, and Rewards
by Woodruff, Paul
- Recreating Sustainable Retirement: Resilience, Solvency, and Tail Risk
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Maurer, Raimond & Hammond, Brett
- Reforms and Economic Transformation in India
by Bhagwati, Jagdish & Panagariya, Arvind
- The Role of Elites in Economic Development
edited by Amsden, the late Alice H. & DiCaprio, Alisa & Robinson, James A.
- Arms Industry Transformation and Integration: The Choices of East Central Europe
- Entangled Urbanism: Slum, Gated Community and Shopping Mall in Delhi and Gurgaon
by Srivastava, Sanjay
- Corporate Finance: A South African Perspective, Edition 2
by du Toit, Elda & Erasmus, Pierre & Kotze, Liezel & Ngwenya, Sam & Thomas, Kevin & Viviers, Suzette edited by Gideon, Else
- Accounting: A Very Short Introduction
by Nobes, Christopher
- The Japanese Economy, Edition 3
by Flath, David
- The New Geography of Capitalism: Firms, Finance, and Society
by Dixon, Adam D.
- Handbook of Tax System in India: An Analysis of Tax Policy and Governance
by Purohit, Mahesh C. & Purohit, Vishnu Kanta
- In the City, out of Place: Nuisance, Pollution, and Dwelling in Delhi, c. 1850-2000
by Sharan, Awadhendra
- Accounting for Management: A Basic Text in Financial and Management Accounting
by Ramanathan, S.
- Theology and Economic Ethics: Martin Luther and Arthur Rich in Dialogue
by Doherty, Sean
- Microfinance India : The Social Performance Report 2014
by Development Services, ACCESS & Srinivasan, Girija
- The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law, Edition 2
by Barnett, Randy E.
- A Country Merchant, 1495-1520: Trading and Farming at the End of the Middle Ages
by Dyer, Christopher
- The Oxford Handbook of Behavioral Economics and the Law
edited by Zamir, Eyal & Teichman, Doron
- The Oxford Handbook of Banking, Second Edition
edited by Berger, Allen N. & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S.
- Managing Risk and Opportunity: The Governance of Strategic Risk-Taking
by Andersen, Torben Juul & Garvey, Maxine & Roggi, Oliviero
- Intellectual Property Rights: Legal and Economic Challenges for Development
edited by Cimoli, Mario & Dosi, Giovanni & Maskus, Keith E. & Okediji, Ruth L. & Reichman, Jerome H.
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Communism
edited by Smith, S. A.
- Leveling the Playing Field: Transnational Regulatory Integration and Development
edited by Bruszt, Laszlo & McDermott, Gerald A.
- Environment and Development Economics: Essays in Honour of Sir Partha Dasgupta
edited by Barrett, Scott & Maler, Karl-Goran & Maskin, Eric S.
- Islamic Banking and Finance: An Integrative Approach
by Hasan, Zubair
- New Frontiers of Philanthropy: A Guide to the New Tools and New Actors that Are Reshaping Global Philanthropy and Social Investing
by Salamon, Lester M.
- Chasing the American Dream: Understanding What Shapes Our Fortunes
by Rank, Mark Robert & Hirschl, with Thomas A. & Foster, and with Kirk A.
- Sociology and Anthropology of Economic Life 2: Strategies, Networks, and Markets
edited by Das, Veena & Das, Ranendra
- Manual of Political Economy: A Critical and Variorum Edition
by Pareto, Vilfredo edited by Montesano, Aldo & Zanni, Alberto & Bruni, Luigino & Chipman, John S. & McLure, Michael
- The System Worked: How the World Stopped Another Great Depression
by Drezner, Daniel W.
- Towards a Better Global Economy: Policy Implications for Citizens Worldwide in the 21st Century
by Allen, Franklin & Behrman, Jere R. & Birdsall, Nancy & Fardoust, Shahrokh & Rodrik, Dani & Steer, Andrew & Subramanian, Arvind
- Distant Markets, Distant Harms: Economic Complicity and Christian Ethics
edited by Finn, Daniel
- The Oxford Handbook of Land Economics
by Wu, JunJie edited by Duke, Joshua M.
- Understanding Management: The Social Science Foundations
by Willman, Paul
- The European Union and Global Financial Regulation
by Quaglia, Lucia
- The Political Economy of Energy and Growth
edited by Jung, Najeeb
- Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation
by Taylor, J. Edward & Filipski, Mateusz J.
- Aftermath: The Cultures of the Economic Crisis
by Castells, Manuel & Caraca, Joao & Cardoso, Gustavo
- The Dynamics of Spectrum Management: Legacy, Technology, and Economics
by Prasad, Rohit & Sridhar, V.
- Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard
- Sustainable Consumption: Multi-disciplinary Perspectives In Honour of Professor Sir Partha Dasgupta
edited by Ulph, Alistair & Southerton, Dale
- The Latin Cartulary of Godstow Abbey
by Amt, Emilie
- New Spirits of Capitalism?: Crises, Justifications, and Dynamics
edited by du Gay, Paul & Morgan, Glenn
- Capital Failure: Rebuilding Trust in Financial Services
edited by Morris, Nicholas & Vines, David
- The Oxford Handbook of the Sociology of Finance
edited by Knorr Cetina, Karin & Preda, Alex
- The Oxford Handbook on The World Trade Organization
edited by Narlikar, Amrita & Daunton, Martin & Stern, Robert M.
- Social Democratic America
by Kenworthy, Lane
- Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization
by Spiegler, Ran
- Medieval Rome: Stability and Crisis of a City, 900-1150
by Wickham, Chris
- Economics of Monetary Union, Edition 10
by De Grauwe, Paul
- Spiritual Rationality: Papal Embargo as Cultural Practice
by Stantchev, Stefan K.
- Europe and the Governance of Global Finance
edited by Mugge, Daniel
- Growth or Development: Which Way is Gujarat Going
edited by Hirway, Indira & Shah, Amita & Shah, Ghanshyam
- Oxford Handbook of Happiness
edited by David, Susan & Boniwell, Ilona & Conley Ayers, Amanda
- The Oxford Handbook of Latin American Economics
edited by Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Ros, Jaime
- The Invention of Improvement: Information and Material Progress in Seventeenth-Century England
by Slack, Paul
- Nature in the Balance: The Economics of Biodiversity
edited by Helm, Dieter & Hepburn, Cameron
- The Fall of the Celtic Tiger: Ireland and the Euro Debt Crisis
by Donovan, Donal & Murphy, Antoin E.
- Inclusive Urban Planning: State of the Urban Poor Report 2013
by Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India,
- Essays in Nonlinear Time Series Econometrics
edited by Haldrup, Niels & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti
- We Are Better Than This: How Government Should Spend Our Money
by Kleinbard, Edward D.
- Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All
edited by Aitzhanova, Aktoty & Katsu, Shigeo & Linn, Johannes F. & Yezhov, Vladislav