Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan Drazen & Elhanan Helpman, 1987.
"Stabilization with Exchange Rate Management,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 835-855.
- Drazen, Allan & Helpman, Elhanan, 1986. "Stabilization with Exchange Rate Management," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275420, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Backus, David & Driffill, John, 1985. "Inflation and Reputation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 530-538, June.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1989.
"The Capital Levy in Theory and Practice,"
Economics Working Papers
89-117, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "The Capital Levy in Theory and Practice," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt11j4756b, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "The Capital Levy in Theory and Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "The Capital Levy in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 3096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1986.
"Reputation in a model of monetary policy with incomplete information,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 1986. "Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy with Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 1794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1988.
"Stabilization in high inflation countries: Analytical foundations and recent experience,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 9-84, January.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1987. "Stabilization in High Inflation Countries; Analytical Foundations and Recent Experinece," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275427, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1991. "Credibility and Stabilization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 837-850.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "The Ends of Four Big Inflations," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Andrew & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1988.
"The debt crisis structural explanations of country performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-306, November.
- Andrew Berg & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "The Debt Crisis: Structural Explanations of Country Performance," NBER Working Papers 2607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bliss, Christopher & Nalebuff, Barry, 1984. "Dragon-slaying and ballroom dancing: The private supply of a public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-12, November.
- Nouriel Roubini & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "Political and Economic Determinants of Budget Deficits in the IndustrialDemocracies," NBER Working Papers 2682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1986. "Money, debt and deficits in a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 427-442, December.
More about this item
Keywordstax policy ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavsa:6-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/setauil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.