Industry-specific Real Effective Exchange Rates for Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1999.
"Error Bands for Impulse Responses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1113-1156, September.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1994. "Error Bands for Impulse Responses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1085, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1995. "Error bands for impulse responses," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Sims and Zha(1999) "Error Bands for Impulse Responses"," Statistical Software Components RTZ00145, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zha, Tao, 1999. "Block recursion and structural vector autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 291-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2016. "Understanding the Flow of Electronic Parts and Components in East Asia," Discussion papers 16072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Willem THORBECKE, 2017. "A Yen for Change: The strong yen and the Japanese automobile industry," Discussion papers 17005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2016.
"Measurement matters: Productivity-adjusted weighted average relative price indices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 45-81.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2015. "Measurement Matters: Productivity-Adjusted Weighted Average Relative Price Indices," Working Papers w0216, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Nikhil Patel & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014.
"Global Value Chains and Effective Exchange Rates at the Country-Sector Level,"
NBER Working Papers
20236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Patel & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2017. "Global value chains and effective exchange rates at the country-sector level," BIS Working Papers 637, Bank for International Settlements.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2013.
"Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing,"
pca584, Job Market Papers.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2016. "Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing," Working Papers w0212, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2013. "Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 51723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keiko Ito & Junko Shimizu, 2015.
"Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 181-214, June.
- ITO Keiko & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity, and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia," Discussion papers 13094, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko & Nagendra SHRESTHA & Shajuan ZHANG, 2013. "Industry-specific Exchange Rate Volatility and Intermediate Goods Trade in Asia," Discussion papers 13031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kiyotaka Sato & Junko Shimizu & Nagendra Shrestha & Shajuan Zhang, 2013. "Industry-specific Real Effective Exchange Rates and Export Price Competitiveness: The Cases of Japan, China, and Korea," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 298-321, December.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Kiyotaka Sato & Junko Shimizu & Nagendra Shrestha & Shajuan Zhang, 2016. "Industry-specific exchange rate volatility and intermediate goods trade in Asia," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 89-109, February.
- SHIMIZU Junko & SATO Kiyotaka, 2015. "Abenomics, Yen Depreciation, Trade Deficit, and Export Competitiveness," Discussion papers 15020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:12044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.