Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM)
2016, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 Computational analysis of the conserved curvature driven flow for open curves in the plane
by Kolář, Miroslav & Beneš, Michal & Ševčovič, Daniel
- 14-44 Metaecoepidemic models with sound and infected prey migration
by Venturino, Ezio
- 45-62 Numerical analysis of the solutions for 1d compressible viscous micropolar fluid flow with different boundary conditions
by Črnjarić-Žic, Nelida & Mujaković, Nermina
- 63-88 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis: Practical applications to financial time series
by Thompson, James R. & Wilson, James R.
- 89-103 Two-level methods for the Cahn–Hilliard equation
by Liu, Qingfang & Hou, Yanren & Wang, Zhiheng & Zhao, Jiakun
- 104-122 Two-dimensional hp adaptive finite element spaces for mixed formulations
by Devloo, Philippe R.B. & Farias, Agnaldo M. & Gomes, Sônia M. & de Siqueira, Denise
2016, Volume 125, Issue C
- 3-14 Controllability of ensembles of linear dynamical systems
by Schönlein, Michael & Helmke, Uwe
- 15-37 Nonlinear and temporal multiscale dynamics of gene regulatory networks: A qualitative simulator
by Ironi, Liliana & Tran, Diana X.
- 38-47 The numerical solution of Richards’ equation by means of method of lines and ensemble Kalman filter
by Berardi, Marco & Vurro, Michele
- 48-55 On the approximation by product rules of weakly singular double integrals over the square
by Capobianco, M.R. & Criscuolo, G.
- 56-69 Numerical approximation of the non-essential spectrum of abstract delay differential equations
by Vermiglio, Rossana
- 70-82 Integration algorithm for covariance nonstationary dynamic analysis using equivalent stochastic linearization
by Acciani, Giuseppe & Di Modugno, Filomena & Abrescia, Angelamaria & Marano, Giuseppe C.
- 83-98 A discrete mathematical model for chaotic dynamics in economics: Kaldor’s model on business cycle
by Orlando, Giuseppe
- 99-112 An EOQ model for retailers partial permissible delay in payment linked to order quantity with shortages
by Vandana, & Sharma, B.K.
- 115-125 Some issues on the automatic computation of plane envelopes in interactive environments
by Botana, Francisco & Recio, Tomas
- 126-138 Algorithmic method to obtain combinatorial structures associated with Leibniz algebras
by Ceballos, Manuel & Núñez, Juan & Tenorio, Ángel F.
- 139-151 Counting and enumerating feasible rotating schedules by means of Gröbner bases
by Falcón, Raúl & Barrena, Eva & Canca, David & Laporte, Gilbert
- 152-167 Flexibility of Bricard’s linkages and other structures via resultants and computer algebra
by Lewis, Robert H. & Coutsias, Evangelos A.
- 168-177 Padovan-like sequences and Bell polynomials
by Gogin, N. & Mylläri, A.
2016, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-15 A mathematical model of cancer treatment by radiotherapy followed by chemotherapy
by Liu, Zijian & Yang, Chenxue
- 16-29 A bifurcation path to chaos in a time-delay fisheries predator–prey model with prey consumption by immature and mature predators
by Boonrangsiman, S. & Bunwong, K. & Moore, Elvin J.
- 30-43 On some results about the variational theory of complex rays used close to the high frequency regime
by Riou, Hervé
- 44-59 Global dynamics of a two-strain flu model with delay
by Xu, Zhiting & Qu, Liangcheng & Huang, Yehui
- 60-68 Modified finite difference schemes for geophysical flows
by Jones, Don A.
- 69-86 Dynamic simulation metamodeling using MARS: A case of radar simulation
by Bozağaç, Doruk & Batmaz, İnci & Oğuztüzün, Halit
- 87-103 Analysis of HIV models with multiple target cell populations and general nonlinear rates of viral infection and cell death
by Wang, Xia & Song, Xinyu & Tang, Sanyi & Rong, Libin
2016, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-18 Valuing American options by simulation: A BSDEs approach
by Klimsiak, Tomasz & Rozkosz, Andrzej & Ziemkiewicz, Bartosz
- 19-36 Petviashvili type methods for traveling wave computations: II. Acceleration with vector extrapolation methods
by Álvarez, J. & Durán, A.
- 37-52 Mathematical basis for a mixed inverse scattering problem
by Wu, Qinghua & Yan, Guozheng
- 53-67 Global stability and persistence of HIV models with switching parameters and pulse control
by Wang, Xiying & Liu, Xinzhi & Xie, Wei-chau & Xu, Wei & Xu, Yong
- 68-79 Comparison of mathematical models for the dynamics of the Chernivtsi children disease
by Langemann, Dirk & Nesteruk, Igor & Prestin, Jürgen
2016, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-19 A fully adaptive rational global Arnoldi method for the model-order reduction of second-order MIMO systems with proportional damping
by Bonin, Thomas & Faßbender, Heike & Soppa, Andreas & Zaeh, Michael
- 20-34 A neurodynamic optimization technique based on overestimator and underestimator functions for solving a class of non-convex optimization problems
by Hosseinipour-Mahani, N. & Malek, A.
- 35-54 Global Hopf bifurcation and permanence of a delayed SEIRS epidemic model
by Jiang, Zhichao & Ma, Wanbiao & Wei, Junjie
- 55-68 Partial chaos suppression in a fractional order macroeconomic model
by David, S.A. & Machado, J.A.T. & Quintino, D.D. & Balthazar, J.M.
- 69-80 Minimal variability OWA operator combining ANFIS and fuzzy c-means for forecasting BSE index
by Kaur, Gurbinder & Dhar, Joydip & Guha, Rangan Kumar
2016, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-11 Optimal control analysis of a leukemia model under imatinib treatment
by Rădulescu, I.R. & Cândea, D. & Halanay, A.
- 12-33 Stability, bifurcations and synchronization in a delayed neural network model of n-identical neurons
by Kundu, Amitava & Das, Pritha & Roy, A.B.
- 34-47 Modelling and simulation of a robust energy efficient AUV controller
by Sarkar, M. & Nandy, S. & Vadali, S.R.K. & Roy, S. & Shome, S.N.
- 48-63 Construction of nonstandard finite difference schemes for the SI and SIR epidemic models of fractional order
by Arenas, Abraham J. & González-Parra, Gilberto & Chen-Charpentier, Benito M.
- 64-94 The analysis of the bone remodelling around femoral stems: A meshless approach
by Belinha, J. & Dinis, L.M.J.S. & Natal Jorge, R.M.
- 95-108 A Chebyshev technique for the solution of optimal control problems with nonlinear programming methods
by Mezzadri, Francesco & Galligani, Emanuele
- 109-132 Stability and bifurcation analysis of a SIR model with saturated incidence rate and saturated treatment
by Rivero-Esquivel, Erika & Avila-Vales, Eric & García-Almeida, Gerardo
- 133-145 A Green’s function approach for the numerical solution of a class of fractional reaction–diffusion equations
by Hernandez-Martinez, Eliseo & Valdés-Parada, Francisco & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Puebla, Hector & Morales-Zarate, Epifanio
- 146-165 Stochastic finite differences for elliptic diffusion equations in stratified domains
by Maire, Sylvain & Nguyen, Giang
- 166-178 Asymptotic behavior of Manakov solitons: Effects of potential wells and humps
by Gerdjikov, V.S. & Todorov, M.D. & Kyuldjiev, A.V.
2016, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-11 Limit cycles bifurcating from a degenerate center
by Llibre, Jaume & Pantazi, Chara
- 12-23 A discontinuous Galerkin method for two-layer shallow water equations
by Izem, Nouh & Seaid, Mohammed & Wakrim, Mohamed
- 24-30 Accelerated diagonal gradient-type method for large-scale unconstrained optimization
by Farid, Mahboubeh
- 31-49 Wald type and phi-divergence based test-statistics for isotonic binomial proportions
by Martin, Nirian & Mata, Raquel & Pardo, Leandro
- 50-63 Bayesian expectation maximization algorithm by using B-splines functions: Application in image segmentation
by Hadrich, Atizez & Zribi, Mourad & Masmoudi, Afif
- 64-78 Statistical inference for the generalized inverted exponential distribution based on upper record values
by Dey, Sanku & Dey, Tanujit & Luckett, Daniel J.
- 79-90 Computational testing algorithmic procedure of assessment for lifetime performance index of products with one-parameter exponential distribution under progressive type I interval censoring
by Wu, Shu-Fei & Lin, Ying-Po
- 91-103 Bootstrap prediction in univariate volatility models with leverage effect
by Trucíos, Carlos & Hotta, Luiz K.
- 104-119 Challenging simulation practice (failure and success) on implicit tracking control of double-integrator system via Zhang-gradient method
by Zhang, Yunong & Zhai, Keke & Chen, Dechao & Jin, Long & Hu, Chaowei
- 120-128 A meta-model based simulation optimization using hybrid simulation-analytical modeling to increase the productivity in automotive industry
by Dengiz, Berna & İç, Yusuf Tansel & Belgin, Onder
2016, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-17 An integrated data envelopment analysis and simulation method for group consensus ranking
by Ebrahimnejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J.
- 18-34 Sliding mode controller of hydraulic generator regulating system based on the input/output feedback linearization method
by Yuan, Xiaohui & Chen, Zhihuan & Yuan, Yanbin & Huang, Yuehua & Li, Xianshan & Li, Wenwu
- 35-56 Comparison study of the conservative Allen–Cahn and the Cahn–Hilliard equations
by Lee, Dongsun & Kim, Junseok
- 57-68 Damped Traub’s method: Convergence and stability
by Cordero, Alicia & Ferrero, Alfredo & Torregrosa, Juan R.
- 69-90 A new class of optimal four-point methods with convergence order 16 for solving nonlinear equations
by Sharifi, Somayeh & Salimi, Mehdi & Siegmund, Stefan & Lotfi, Taher
- 91-107 An impulsive two-stage predator–prey model with stage-structure and square root functional responses
by Ma, Xiangmin & Shao, Yuanfu & Wang, Zhen & Luo, Mengzhuo & Fang, Xianjia & Ju, Zhixiang
- 108-127 Modeling volatility using state space models with heavy tailed distributions
by de Pinho, Frank M. & Franco, Glaura C. & Silva, Ralph S.
- 128-141 A unified square-root approach for the score and Fisher information matrix computation in linear dynamic systems
by Kulikova, M.V. & Tsyganova, J.V.
- 142-160 Solving the Pareto front for multiobjective Markov chains using the minimum Euclidean distance gradient-based optimization method
by Clempner, Julio B. & Poznyak, Alexander S.
- 161-170 New improved convergence analysis for the secant method
by Magreñán, Á. Alberto & Argyros, Ioannis K.
- 171-181 A Lyapunov functional for a neutral system with a distributed time delay
by Duda, Jozef
2015, Volume 118, Issue C
- 2-16 Numerical analysis for a seawater intrusion problem in a confined aquifer
by Abudawia, A. & Rosier, C.
- 17-29 Discrete superconvergent Nyström method for integral equations and eigenvalue problems
by Allouch, C. & Tahrichi, M.
- 30-48 On a family of nonlinear cell-average multiresolution schemes for image processing: An experimental study
by Amat, S. & Liandrat, J. & Ruiz, J. & Trillo, J.C.
- 49-57 A variable step-size implementation of a variational method for stiff differential equations
by Amat, Sergio & José Legaz, M. & Pedregal, Pablo
- 58-72 Estimation of the sample size n based on record values
by Barranco-Chamorro, I. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V.
- 73-86 Time-splitting approximation of the Cauchy problem for a stochastic conservation law
by Bauzet, Caroline
- 87-101 Projection finite volume method for shallow water flows
by Benkhaldoun, Fayssal & Sari, Saida & Seaid, Mohammed
- 102-115 C1 Superconvergent quasi-interpolation based on polar forms
by Boujraf, A. & Tahrichi, M. & Tijini, A.
- 116-122 New approximation for ARMA parameters estimate
by Boularouk, Y. & Djeddour, K.
- 123-129 Clifford Fourier–Mellin moments and their invariants for color image recognition
by Bouyachcher, Fadoua & Bouali, Bouchta & Nasri, M’barek
- 130-145 Mass-conserving cavitation model for dynamical lubrication problems. Part I: Mathematical analysis
by Buscaglia, Gustavo C. & El Alaoui Talibi, Mohamed & Jai, Mohammed
- 146-162 Mass-conserving cavitation model for dynamical lubrication problems. Part II: Numerical analysis
by Buscaglia, Gustavo C. & El Alaoui Talibi, Mohamed & Jai, Mohammed
- 163-176 Numerical treatment of a class of thermal contact problems
by Chau, Oanh & Oujja, Rachid
- 177-185 Application of the moving mesh method to the porous medium equation with variable exponent
by Duque, José C.M. & Almeida, Rui M.P. & Antontsev, Stanislav N.
- 186-197 RTk mixed finite elements for some nonlinear problems
by Eymard, Robert & Gallouët, Thierry & Herbin, Raphaèle
- 198-212 Filling holes with shape preserving conditions
by Fortes, M.A. & González, P. & Palomares, A. & Pasadas, M.
- 213-223 Rearranged nonlocal filters for signal denoising
by Galiano, G. & Velasco, J.
- 224-238 Multi-physics Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for subsurface flows
by Ginting, V. & Pereira, F. & Rahunanthan, A.
- 239-247 Entropic image segmentation of sessile drops over patterned acetate
by Gómez-Lopera, J.F. & Martínez-Aroza, J. & Rodríguez-Valverde, M.A. & Cabrerizo-Vílchez, M.A. & Montes-Ruíz-Cabello, F.J.
- 248-257 An in-depth study on WENO-based techniques to improve parameter extraction procedures in MOSFET transistors
by González, P. & Ibáñez, M.J. & Roldán, A.M. & Roldán, J.B.
- 258-272 An approximation to the null distribution of a class of Cramér–von Mises statistics
by Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I.
- 273-292 Nearwell local space and time refinement in reservoir simulation
by Kheriji, Walid & Masson, Roland & Moncorgé, Arthur
- 293-301 Computer simulation of the interplay between fractal structures and surrounding heterogeneous multifractal distributions. Applications
by Martín, Miguel Angel & Reyes, Miguel & Taguas, Francisco Javier
- 302-309 Existence and approximation for vibro-impact problems with a time-dependent set of constraints
by Paoli, Laetitia
- 310-319 A new iterative algorithm for creating a mean 3D axis of a road from a set of GNSS traces
by Reinoso, J.F. & Moncayo, M. & Ariza-López, F.J.
- 320-328 Semi-hidden Markov models for generation and analysis of sequences
by Román-Gálvez, R. & Román-Roldán, R. & Martínez-Aroza, J. & Gómez-Lopera, J.F.
- 329-342 Construction of univariate spline quasi-interpolants with symmetric functions
by Serghini, A. & Tijini, A.
- 343-359 Trivariate spline quasi-interpolants based on simplex splines and polar forms
by Serghini, A. & Tijini, A.
- 360-378 Interfaces in diffusion–absorption processes in nonhomogeneous media
by Shmarev, Sergey & Vdovin, Viktor & Vlasov, Alexey
2015, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-9 Monte Carlo solution of the Neumann problem for the nonlinear Helmholtz equation
by Rasulov, Abdujabar & Raimova, Gulnora
- 10-19 Non-diminishing relative error of the predictor–corrector algorithm for certain fractional differential equations
by Liu, Q.X. & Liu, J.K. & Chen, Y.M.
- 20-38 Asymptotic dynamics of a piecewise smooth map modelling a competitive market
by Cánovas, Jose S. & Panchuk, Anastasiia & Puu, Tönu
- 39-53 Numerical simulation and qualitative analysis for a predator–prey model with B–D functional response
by Jiang, Hongling & Wang, Lijuan & Yao, Ruofei
- 54-67 A multigrid-based preconditioned solver for the Helmholtz equation with a discretization by 25-point difference scheme
by Cheng, Dongsheng & Liu, Zhiyong & Wu, Tingting
- 68-88 A quadratic temporal finite element method for linear elastic structural dynamics
by Kim, Jinkyu & Kim, Dongkeon
- 89-116 Isogeometric analysis: An overview and computer implementation aspects
by Nguyen, Vinh Phu & Anitescu, Cosmin & Bordas, Stéphane P.A. & Rabczuk, Timon
- 117-140 Minimal modeling methodology to characterize non-linear damping in an electromechanical system
by Wongvanich, N. & Hann, C.E. & Sirisena, H.R.
- 141-153 Bayesian analysis of heavy-tailed market microstructure model and its application in stock markets
by Xi, Yanhui & Peng, Hui & Qin, Yemei & Xie, Wenbiao & Chen, Xiaohong
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-25 Global Lagrange stability for neutral-type Cohen–Grossberg BAM neural networks with mixed time-varying delays
by Jian, Jigui & Wang, Baoxian
- 26-43 Assimulo: A unified framework for ODE solvers
by Andersson, Christian & Führer, Claus & Åkesson, Johan
- 44-58 An artificial neural network approach for modeling the ward atmosphere in a medical unit
by Lo Schiavo, Mauro & Prinari, Barbara & Gronski, Jessica A. & Serio, Angelo V.
- 59-74 On estimation of the global error of numerical solution on canard-cycles
by Chumakov, G.A. & Lashina, E.A. & Chumakova, N.A.
- 75-88 Application of dynamic overlapping grids to the simulation of the flow around a fully-appended submarine
by Zaghi, S. & Di Mascio, A. & Broglia, R. & Muscari, R.
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-11 Monte Carlo comparison of tests of exponentiality against NWBUE alternatives
by Anis, M.Z. & Ghosh, Abhik
- 12-23 Convergence analysis of back-EMF MRAS observers used in sensorless control of induction motor drives
by Bensiali, N. & Etien, E. & Benalia, N.
- 24-36 Controlling chaos in a food chain model
by Singh, Anuraj & Gakkhar, Sunita
- 37-48 Generalized Pattern Search Methods for control of stable, unstable and integrating systems with unknown delay under step input
by Herrera, J. & Ibeas, A. & de la Sen, M. & Rivera, E. & Peláez, J.
2015, Volume 114, Issue C
- 2-13 Full convergence of an approximate projection method for nonsmooth variational inequalities
by Bello Cruz, J.Y. & Iusem, A.N.
- 14-24 On optimization strategies for parameter estimation in models governed by partial differential equations
by Carvalho, Esdras P. & Martínez, Julian & Martínez, J.M. & Pisnitchenko, Feodor
- 25-36 A low order characteristic-nonconforming finite element method for nonlinear Sobolev equation with convection-dominated term
by Shi, Dongyang & Tang, Qili & Gong, Wei
- 37-48 A two-level stabilized nonconforming finite element method for the stationary Navier–Stokes equations
by Zhu, Liping & Chen, Zhangxin
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-15 Weak approximation of Heston model by discrete random variables
by Lenkšas, A. & Mackevičius, V.
- 16-27 On the dynamics of economic games based on product differentiation
by Andaluz, Joaquín & Jarne, Gloria
- 28-39 Circuit simulation on control and synchronization of fractional order switching chaotic system
by Huang, Li-Lian & Zhang, Juan & Shi, Shuai-Shuai
- 40-50 A dynamic root simulation model in response to soil moisture heterogeneity
by Li, Songyang & Gao, Jixun & Zhu, Qingsheng & Zeng, Lingqiu & Liu, Ji
- 51-68 Augmented observer approach for high-impedance haptic system with time delay
by Dang, Quoc Viet & Vermeiren, Laurent & Dequidt, Antoine & Dambrine, Michel
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 A new adaptive controller for bio-reactors with unknown kinetics and biomass concentration: Guarantees for the boundedness and convergence properties
by Rincón, A. & Piarpuzán, D. & Angulo, F.
- 14-27 Performance improvement of chaotic encryption via energy and frequency location criteria
by Soriano-Sánchez, A.G. & Posadas-Castillo, C. & Platas-Garza, M.A. & Diaz-Romero, D.A.
- 28-39 Internal energy transfer in dynamical behaviour of Timoshenko microarches
by Ghayesh, Mergen H. & Farokhi, Hamed
- 40-55 A new Lorenz-type hyperchaotic system with a curve of equilibria
by Chen, Yuming & Yang, Qigui
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-16 Absorbing boundary conditions and geometric integration: A case study for the wave equation
by Alonso-Mallo, I. & Portillo, A.M.
- 17-35 Downside risks in EU carbon and fossil fuel markets
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugando, Mikel
- 36-47 A simple method for constructing integro spline quasi-interpolants
by Boujraf, A. & Sbibih, D. & Tahrichi, M. & Tijini, A.
- 48-62 Biorthogonal balanced multiwavelets with high armlets order and their application in image denoising
by Sun, Jianjun & Wang, Weixing & Zhao, Lina & Cui, Lihong
- 63-79 Capturing plasticity effects in overdriven shocks on the finite scale
by Runnels, Scott R.
- 80-95 Sensitivity analysis and model order reduction for random linear dynamical systems
by Pulch, Roland & ter Maten, E. Jan W. & Augustin, Florian
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 3-14 Sharp sufficient attractivity conditions for sliding on a co-dimension 2 discontinuity surface
by Dieci, L. & Elia, C. & Lopez, L.
- 15-32 Invariant manifolds for nonsmooth systems with sliding mode
by Weiss, D. & Küpper, T. & Hosham, H.A.
- 33-39 Dynamics in piecewise linear and continuous models of complex switching networks
by Shahrear, Pabel & Glass, Leon & Wilds, Roy & Edwards, Rod
- 40-52 Splitting schemes and energy preservation for separable Hamiltonian systems
by Pace, Brigida & Diele, Fasma & Marangi, Carmela
- 53-68 On stochasticity preserving methods for the computation of the matrix pth root
by Politi, Tiziano & Popolizio, Marina
- 69-82 Stability analysis of equilibria in a delay differentialequations model of CML including asymmetric division and treatment
by Halanay, A. & Cândea, D. & Rădulescu, I.R.
- 83-95 IMSP schemes for spatially explicit models of cyclic populations and metapopulation dynamics
by Diele, Fasma & Marangi, Carmela & Ragni, Stefania
- 96-112 Trapezoidal methods for fractional differential equations: Theoretical and computational aspects
by Garrappa, Roberto
- 113-124 A general framework for the numerical solution of second order ODEs
by D’Ambrosio, Raffaele & Paternoster, Beatrice
- 125-143 Ef-Gaussian direct quadrature methods for Volterra integral equations with periodic solution
by Cardone, A. & Ixaru, L.Gr. & Paternoster, B. & Santomauro, G.
- 144-154 Convergence of a numerical method for the solution of non-standard integro-differential boundary value problems
by Basile, M. & Messina, E. & Themistoclakis, W. & Vecchio, A.
- 155-164 Nonlinear stability of direct quadrature methods for Volterra integral equations
by Messina, E. & Vecchio, A.
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-19 Novel 3D GPU based numerical parallel diffusion algorithms in cylindrical coordinates for health care simulation
by Jiang, Beini & Dai, Weizhong & Khaliq, Abdul & Carey, Michelle & Zhou, Xiaobo & Zhang, Le
- 20-31 Estimation of hydraulic parameters under unsaturated flow conditions in heap leaching
by Cariaga, Emilio & Martínez, Rubén & Sepúlveda, Mauricio
- 32-45 Multistability and hidden attractors in a multilevel DC/DC converter
by Zhusubaliyev, Zhanybai T. & Mosekilde, Erik
- 46-63 Knowledge reduction in formal contexts using non-negative matrix factorization
by Ch., Aswani Kumar & Dias, Sérgio M. & Vieira, Newton J.
- 64-73 Numerical simulation of the modified regularized long wave equation by split least-squares mixed finite element method
by Gao, Fuzheng & Qiao, Feng & Rui, Hongxing
- 74-91 Basins of attraction for Zhou–Chen–Song fourth order family of methods for multiple roots
by Chun, Changbum & Neta, Beny
- 92-112 Modelling pulsed immunotherapy of tumour–immune interaction
by Yang, Jin & Tang, Sanyi & Cheke, Robert A.
- 113-129 Constructing adaptive generalized polynomial chaos method to measure the uncertainty in continuous models: A computational approach
by Chen-Charpentier, B.-M. & Cortés, J.-C. & Licea, J.-A. & Romero, J.-V. & Roselló, M.-D. & Santonja, Francisco-J. & Villanueva, Rafael-J.
- 130-152 A path-independent approach to integrated variance under the CEV model
by Wang, Hengxu & O’Hara, John G. & Constantinou, Nick
- 153-173 Calculation of singular point quantities at infinity for a type of polynomial differential systems
by Wu, Yusen & Li, Peiluan & Chen, Haibo
- 174-185 Spatial patterns through Turing instability in a reaction–diffusion predator–prey model
by Guin, Lakshmi Narayan
- 186-196 Tuning the average path length of complex networks and its influence to the emergent dynamics of the majority-rule model
by Reppas, Andreas I. & Spiliotis, Konstantinos & Siettos, Constantinos I.
- 197-211 New quadratic lower bound for multivariate functions in global optimization
by Ouanes, Mohand & Le Thi, Hoai An & Nguyen, Trong Phuc & Zidna, Ahmed
2015, Volume 108, Issue C
- 3-15 Heterogeneous agents in multi-markets: A coupled map lattices approach
by Huang, Weihong & Chen, Zhenxi
- 16-40 A simple financial market model with chartists and fundamentalists: Market entry levels and discontinuities
by Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura
- 41-62 Credit market imperfection, financial market globalization, and catastrophic transition
by Agliari, Anna & Rillosi, Francesco & Vachadze, George
- 63-80 Typical bifurcation scenario in a three region identical New Economic Geography model
by Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Sushko, Iryna
- 81-98 Agglomeration dynamics and first nature asymmetries
by Agliari, Anna & Commendatore, Pasquale & Foroni, Ilaria & Kubin, Ingrid
- 99-118 Dynamic monopoly with multiple continuously distributed time delays
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 119-128 Oligopoly model with recurrent renewal of capital revisited
by Panchuk, A. & Puu, T.
- 129-143 Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro
- 144-154 Dynamic oligopolies with contingent workforce and investment costs
by Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 155-174 Exploitation of renewable resources with differentiated technologies: An evolutionary analysis
by Lamantia, F. & Radi, D.
- 175-183 Nonlinear dynamic pollution under uncertainty and binding targets
by Travaglini, Giuseppe
- 184-214 Takeoff vs. stagnation in endogenous recombinant growth models
by Privileggi, Fabio
- 215-232 Complex attractors and basins in a growth model with nonconcave production function and logistic population growth rate
by Michetti, Elisabetta
- 233-244 Stabilizing inflation in a simple monetary policy model with heterogeneous agents
by Colucci, Domenico & Valori, Vincenzo
- 245-259 Italian mortgage markets and their dynamics
by Landini, Simone & Uberti, Mariacristina & Casellina, Simone
- 260-271 Instability and network effects in innovative markets
by Sgrignoli, P. & Agliari, E. & Burioni, R. & Schianchi, A.
2015, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-23 A simple Markovian individual-based model as a means of understanding forest dynamics
by Khadraoui, Khader
- 24-45 Mixed finite element method and the characteristics-mixed finite element method for a slightly compressible miscible displacement problem in porous media
by Sun, Tongjun & Yuan, Yirang
- 46-51 Sharp criterion of global existence for a class of nonlinear Schrödinger equations with critical exponent
by Xu, Runzhang & Wang, Xuemei & Niu, Yi & Zhang, Mingyou & Liu, Jie
- 52-60 Almost periodic solution for multidirectional associative memory neural network with distributed delays
by Zhou, Tiejun & Wang, Min & Li, Chen
- 61-91 Plant disease models with nonlinear impulsive cultural control strategies for vegetatively propagated plants
by Zhao, Tingting & Xiao, Yanni
- 92-107 An algebraic model for implementing expert systems based on the knowledge of different experts
by Hernando, Antonio & Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio
- 108-119 A comparison of approaches for the solution of the Wigner equation
by Sellier, J.M. & Nedjalkov, M. & Dimov, I. & Selberherr, S.
- 120-133 Statistical moments for solutions of non-linear scalar equations with random Riemann data
by Conceição, D. & Lambert, W.
- 134-156 High-order discontinuous Galerkin method for time-domain electromagnetics on non-conforming hybrid meshes
by Fahs, Hassan
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-25 Local interpolation schemes for landmark-based image registration: A comparison
by Allasia, Giampietro & Cavoretto, Roberto & De Rossi, Alessandra
- 26-43 Unstructured meshes for large body motion using mapping operators
by Arabi, Sina & Camarero, Ricardo & Guibault, François
- 44-59 Assessment of surgical effects on patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome using computational fluid dynamics simulations
by Cheng, Gary C. & Koomullil, Roy P. & Ito, Yasushi & Shih, Alan M. & Sittitavornwong, Somsak & Waite, Peter D.
- 60-75 Equivalence conditions for the finite volume and finite element methods in spherical coordinates
by De Santis, D. & Geraci, G. & Guardone, A.
- 76-83 Finite difference schemes satisfying an optimality condition for the unsteady heat equation
by Domínguez-Mota, Francisco J. & Armenta, Sanzon Mendoza & Tinoco-Guerrero, G. & Tinoco-Ruiz, J.G.
- 84-94 There are simple and robust refinements (almost) as good as Delaunay
by Márquez, Alberto & Moreno-González, Auxiliadora & Plaza, Ángel & Suárez, José P.
- 95-108 A mathematical proof of how fast the diameters of a triangle mesh tend to zero after repeated trisection
by Perdomo, Francisco & Plaza, Ángel & Quevedo, Eduardo & Suárez, José P.
- 109-123 Automated restoration of semi-transparent degradation via Lie groups and visibility laws
by Bruni, V. & Rossi, E. & Vitulano, D.
- 124-132 Weighted Lagrange interpolation with preassigned nodes on the real line
by Capobianco, M.R. & Criscuolo, G.
- 133-162 An optimal mesh generation algorithm for domains with Koch type boundaries
by Cefalo, Massimo & Lancia, Maria Rosaria
- 163-184 Efficient geometric reconstruction of complex geological structures
by Dassi, F. & Perotto, S. & Formaggia, L. & Ruffo, P.
- 185-194 Ternary shape-preserving subdivision schemes
by Pitolli, Francesca
2014, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-16 Continuous-time predator–prey systems with Allee effects in the prey
by Aulisa, Eugenio & Jang, Sophia R.-J.
- 17-48 Analysis of asymptotic mean-square stability of a class of Runge–Kutta schemes for linear systems of stochastic differential equations
by Haghighi, A. & Hosseini, S.M.
- 49-61 Real qualitative behavior of a fourth-order family of iterative methods by using the convergence plane
by Magreñán, Á. Alberto & Cordero, Alicia & Gutiérrez, José M. & Torregrosa, Juan R.
- 62-78 Predictive control and synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic systems based on a T–S fuzzy model
by Senouci, Abdelkader & Boukabou, Abdelkrim
- 79-104 Robust adaptive high order sliding-mode optimum controller for sensorless interior permanent magnet synchronous motors
by Hamida, Mohamed Assaad & Glumineau, Alain & de Leon, Jesus & Loron, Luc