Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM)
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-25 Global Lagrange stability for neutral-type Cohen–Grossberg BAM neural networks with mixed time-varying delays
by Jian, Jigui & Wang, Baoxian
- 26-43 Assimulo: A unified framework for ODE solvers
by Andersson, Christian & Führer, Claus & Åkesson, Johan
- 44-58 An artificial neural network approach for modeling the ward atmosphere in a medical unit
by Lo Schiavo, Mauro & Prinari, Barbara & Gronski, Jessica A. & Serio, Angelo V.
- 59-74 On estimation of the global error of numerical solution on canard-cycles
by Chumakov, G.A. & Lashina, E.A. & Chumakova, N.A.
- 75-88 Application of dynamic overlapping grids to the simulation of the flow around a fully-appended submarine
by Zaghi, S. & Di Mascio, A. & Broglia, R. & Muscari, R.
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-11 Monte Carlo comparison of tests of exponentiality against NWBUE alternatives
by Anis, M.Z. & Ghosh, Abhik
- 12-23 Convergence analysis of back-EMF MRAS observers used in sensorless control of induction motor drives
by Bensiali, N. & Etien, E. & Benalia, N.
- 24-36 Controlling chaos in a food chain model
by Singh, Anuraj & Gakkhar, Sunita
- 37-48 Generalized Pattern Search Methods for control of stable, unstable and integrating systems with unknown delay under step input
by Herrera, J. & Ibeas, A. & de la Sen, M. & Rivera, E. & Peláez, J.
2015, Volume 114, Issue C
- 2-13 Full convergence of an approximate projection method for nonsmooth variational inequalities
by Bello Cruz, J.Y. & Iusem, A.N.
- 14-24 On optimization strategies for parameter estimation in models governed by partial differential equations
by Carvalho, Esdras P. & Martínez, Julian & Martínez, J.M. & Pisnitchenko, Feodor
- 25-36 A low order characteristic-nonconforming finite element method for nonlinear Sobolev equation with convection-dominated term
by Shi, Dongyang & Tang, Qili & Gong, Wei
- 37-48 A two-level stabilized nonconforming finite element method for the stationary Navier–Stokes equations
by Zhu, Liping & Chen, Zhangxin
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-15 Weak approximation of Heston model by discrete random variables
by Lenkšas, A. & Mackevičius, V.
- 16-27 On the dynamics of economic games based on product differentiation
by Andaluz, Joaquín & Jarne, Gloria
- 28-39 Circuit simulation on control and synchronization of fractional order switching chaotic system
by Huang, Li-Lian & Zhang, Juan & Shi, Shuai-Shuai
- 40-50 A dynamic root simulation model in response to soil moisture heterogeneity
by Li, Songyang & Gao, Jixun & Zhu, Qingsheng & Zeng, Lingqiu & Liu, Ji
- 51-68 Augmented observer approach for high-impedance haptic system with time delay
by Dang, Quoc Viet & Vermeiren, Laurent & Dequidt, Antoine & Dambrine, Michel
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 A new adaptive controller for bio-reactors with unknown kinetics and biomass concentration: Guarantees for the boundedness and convergence properties
by Rincón, A. & Piarpuzán, D. & Angulo, F.
- 14-27 Performance improvement of chaotic encryption via energy and frequency location criteria
by Soriano-Sánchez, A.G. & Posadas-Castillo, C. & Platas-Garza, M.A. & Diaz-Romero, D.A.
- 28-39 Internal energy transfer in dynamical behaviour of Timoshenko microarches
by Ghayesh, Mergen H. & Farokhi, Hamed
- 40-55 A new Lorenz-type hyperchaotic system with a curve of equilibria
by Chen, Yuming & Yang, Qigui
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-16 Absorbing boundary conditions and geometric integration: A case study for the wave equation
by Alonso-Mallo, I. & Portillo, A.M.
- 17-35 Downside risks in EU carbon and fossil fuel markets
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugando, Mikel
- 36-47 A simple method for constructing integro spline quasi-interpolants
by Boujraf, A. & Sbibih, D. & Tahrichi, M. & Tijini, A.
- 48-62 Biorthogonal balanced multiwavelets with high armlets order and their application in image denoising
by Sun, Jianjun & Wang, Weixing & Zhao, Lina & Cui, Lihong
- 63-79 Capturing plasticity effects in overdriven shocks on the finite scale
by Runnels, Scott R.
- 80-95 Sensitivity analysis and model order reduction for random linear dynamical systems
by Pulch, Roland & ter Maten, E. Jan W. & Augustin, Florian
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 3-14 Sharp sufficient attractivity conditions for sliding on a co-dimension 2 discontinuity surface
by Dieci, L. & Elia, C. & Lopez, L.
- 15-32 Invariant manifolds for nonsmooth systems with sliding mode
by Weiss, D. & Küpper, T. & Hosham, H.A.
- 33-39 Dynamics in piecewise linear and continuous models of complex switching networks
by Shahrear, Pabel & Glass, Leon & Wilds, Roy & Edwards, Rod
- 40-52 Splitting schemes and energy preservation for separable Hamiltonian systems
by Pace, Brigida & Diele, Fasma & Marangi, Carmela
- 53-68 On stochasticity preserving methods for the computation of the matrix pth root
by Politi, Tiziano & Popolizio, Marina
- 69-82 Stability analysis of equilibria in a delay differentialequations model of CML including asymmetric division and treatment
by Halanay, A. & Cândea, D. & Rădulescu, I.R.
- 83-95 IMSP schemes for spatially explicit models of cyclic populations and metapopulation dynamics
by Diele, Fasma & Marangi, Carmela & Ragni, Stefania
- 96-112 Trapezoidal methods for fractional differential equations: Theoretical and computational aspects
by Garrappa, Roberto
- 113-124 A general framework for the numerical solution of second order ODEs
by D’Ambrosio, Raffaele & Paternoster, Beatrice
- 125-143 Ef-Gaussian direct quadrature methods for Volterra integral equations with periodic solution
by Cardone, A. & Ixaru, L.Gr. & Paternoster, B. & Santomauro, G.
- 144-154 Convergence of a numerical method for the solution of non-standard integro-differential boundary value problems
by Basile, M. & Messina, E. & Themistoclakis, W. & Vecchio, A.
- 155-164 Nonlinear stability of direct quadrature methods for Volterra integral equations
by Messina, E. & Vecchio, A.
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-19 Novel 3D GPU based numerical parallel diffusion algorithms in cylindrical coordinates for health care simulation
by Jiang, Beini & Dai, Weizhong & Khaliq, Abdul & Carey, Michelle & Zhou, Xiaobo & Zhang, Le
- 20-31 Estimation of hydraulic parameters under unsaturated flow conditions in heap leaching
by Cariaga, Emilio & Martínez, Rubén & Sepúlveda, Mauricio
- 32-45 Multistability and hidden attractors in a multilevel DC/DC converter
by Zhusubaliyev, Zhanybai T. & Mosekilde, Erik
- 46-63 Knowledge reduction in formal contexts using non-negative matrix factorization
by Ch., Aswani Kumar & Dias, Sérgio M. & Vieira, Newton J.
- 64-73 Numerical simulation of the modified regularized long wave equation by split least-squares mixed finite element method
by Gao, Fuzheng & Qiao, Feng & Rui, Hongxing
- 74-91 Basins of attraction for Zhou–Chen–Song fourth order family of methods for multiple roots
by Chun, Changbum & Neta, Beny
- 92-112 Modelling pulsed immunotherapy of tumour–immune interaction
by Yang, Jin & Tang, Sanyi & Cheke, Robert A.
- 113-129 Constructing adaptive generalized polynomial chaos method to measure the uncertainty in continuous models: A computational approach
by Chen-Charpentier, B.-M. & Cortés, J.-C. & Licea, J.-A. & Romero, J.-V. & Roselló, M.-D. & Santonja, Francisco-J. & Villanueva, Rafael-J.
- 130-152 A path-independent approach to integrated variance under the CEV model
by Wang, Hengxu & O’Hara, John G. & Constantinou, Nick
- 153-173 Calculation of singular point quantities at infinity for a type of polynomial differential systems
by Wu, Yusen & Li, Peiluan & Chen, Haibo
- 174-185 Spatial patterns through Turing instability in a reaction–diffusion predator–prey model
by Guin, Lakshmi Narayan
- 186-196 Tuning the average path length of complex networks and its influence to the emergent dynamics of the majority-rule model
by Reppas, Andreas I. & Spiliotis, Konstantinos & Siettos, Constantinos I.
- 197-211 New quadratic lower bound for multivariate functions in global optimization
by Ouanes, Mohand & Le Thi, Hoai An & Nguyen, Trong Phuc & Zidna, Ahmed
2015, Volume 108, Issue C
- 3-15 Heterogeneous agents in multi-markets: A coupled map lattices approach
by Huang, Weihong & Chen, Zhenxi
- 16-40 A simple financial market model with chartists and fundamentalists: Market entry levels and discontinuities
by Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura
- 41-62 Credit market imperfection, financial market globalization, and catastrophic transition
by Agliari, Anna & Rillosi, Francesco & Vachadze, George
- 63-80 Typical bifurcation scenario in a three region identical New Economic Geography model
by Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Sushko, Iryna
- 81-98 Agglomeration dynamics and first nature asymmetries
by Agliari, Anna & Commendatore, Pasquale & Foroni, Ilaria & Kubin, Ingrid
- 99-118 Dynamic monopoly with multiple continuously distributed time delays
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 119-128 Oligopoly model with recurrent renewal of capital revisited
by Panchuk, A. & Puu, T.
- 129-143 Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro
- 144-154 Dynamic oligopolies with contingent workforce and investment costs
by Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 155-174 Exploitation of renewable resources with differentiated technologies: An evolutionary analysis
by Lamantia, F. & Radi, D.
- 175-183 Nonlinear dynamic pollution under uncertainty and binding targets
by Travaglini, Giuseppe
- 184-214 Takeoff vs. stagnation in endogenous recombinant growth models
by Privileggi, Fabio
- 215-232 Complex attractors and basins in a growth model with nonconcave production function and logistic population growth rate
by Michetti, Elisabetta
- 233-244 Stabilizing inflation in a simple monetary policy model with heterogeneous agents
by Colucci, Domenico & Valori, Vincenzo
- 245-259 Italian mortgage markets and their dynamics
by Landini, Simone & Uberti, Mariacristina & Casellina, Simone
- 260-271 Instability and network effects in innovative markets
by Sgrignoli, P. & Agliari, E. & Burioni, R. & Schianchi, A.
2015, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-23 A simple Markovian individual-based model as a means of understanding forest dynamics
by Khadraoui, Khader
- 24-45 Mixed finite element method and the characteristics-mixed finite element method for a slightly compressible miscible displacement problem in porous media
by Sun, Tongjun & Yuan, Yirang
- 46-51 Sharp criterion of global existence for a class of nonlinear Schrödinger equations with critical exponent
by Xu, Runzhang & Wang, Xuemei & Niu, Yi & Zhang, Mingyou & Liu, Jie
- 52-60 Almost periodic solution for multidirectional associative memory neural network with distributed delays
by Zhou, Tiejun & Wang, Min & Li, Chen
- 61-91 Plant disease models with nonlinear impulsive cultural control strategies for vegetatively propagated plants
by Zhao, Tingting & Xiao, Yanni
- 92-107 An algebraic model for implementing expert systems based on the knowledge of different experts
by Hernando, Antonio & Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio
- 108-119 A comparison of approaches for the solution of the Wigner equation
by Sellier, J.M. & Nedjalkov, M. & Dimov, I. & Selberherr, S.
- 120-133 Statistical moments for solutions of non-linear scalar equations with random Riemann data
by Conceição, D. & Lambert, W.
- 134-156 High-order discontinuous Galerkin method for time-domain electromagnetics on non-conforming hybrid meshes
by Fahs, Hassan
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-25 Local interpolation schemes for landmark-based image registration: A comparison
by Allasia, Giampietro & Cavoretto, Roberto & De Rossi, Alessandra
- 26-43 Unstructured meshes for large body motion using mapping operators
by Arabi, Sina & Camarero, Ricardo & Guibault, François
- 44-59 Assessment of surgical effects on patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome using computational fluid dynamics simulations
by Cheng, Gary C. & Koomullil, Roy P. & Ito, Yasushi & Shih, Alan M. & Sittitavornwong, Somsak & Waite, Peter D.
- 60-75 Equivalence conditions for the finite volume and finite element methods in spherical coordinates
by De Santis, D. & Geraci, G. & Guardone, A.
- 76-83 Finite difference schemes satisfying an optimality condition for the unsteady heat equation
by Domínguez-Mota, Francisco J. & Armenta, Sanzon Mendoza & Tinoco-Guerrero, G. & Tinoco-Ruiz, J.G.
- 84-94 There are simple and robust refinements (almost) as good as Delaunay
by Márquez, Alberto & Moreno-González, Auxiliadora & Plaza, Ángel & Suárez, José P.
- 95-108 A mathematical proof of how fast the diameters of a triangle mesh tend to zero after repeated trisection
by Perdomo, Francisco & Plaza, Ángel & Quevedo, Eduardo & Suárez, José P.
- 109-123 Automated restoration of semi-transparent degradation via Lie groups and visibility laws
by Bruni, V. & Rossi, E. & Vitulano, D.
- 124-132 Weighted Lagrange interpolation with preassigned nodes on the real line
by Capobianco, M.R. & Criscuolo, G.
- 133-162 An optimal mesh generation algorithm for domains with Koch type boundaries
by Cefalo, Massimo & Lancia, Maria Rosaria
- 163-184 Efficient geometric reconstruction of complex geological structures
by Dassi, F. & Perotto, S. & Formaggia, L. & Ruffo, P.
- 185-194 Ternary shape-preserving subdivision schemes
by Pitolli, Francesca
2014, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-16 Continuous-time predator–prey systems with Allee effects in the prey
by Aulisa, Eugenio & Jang, Sophia R.-J.
- 17-48 Analysis of asymptotic mean-square stability of a class of Runge–Kutta schemes for linear systems of stochastic differential equations
by Haghighi, A. & Hosseini, S.M.
- 49-61 Real qualitative behavior of a fourth-order family of iterative methods by using the convergence plane
by Magreñán, Á. Alberto & Cordero, Alicia & Gutiérrez, José M. & Torregrosa, Juan R.
- 62-78 Predictive control and synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic systems based on a T–S fuzzy model
by Senouci, Abdelkader & Boukabou, Abdelkrim
- 79-104 Robust adaptive high order sliding-mode optimum controller for sensorless interior permanent magnet synchronous motors
by Hamida, Mohamed Assaad & Glumineau, Alain & de Leon, Jesus & Loron, Luc
- 105-118 Crossed-derivative based sensitivity measures for interaction screening
by Roustant, O. & Fruth, J. & Iooss, B. & Kuhnt, S.
- 119-131 Dynamic complexities in a discrete predator–prey system with lower critical point for the prey
by Zhang, Limin & Zhang, Chaofeng & Zhao, Min
- 132-143 The ordering importance measure of random variable and its estimation
by Cui, Lijie & Lu, Zhenzhou & Wang, Pan & Wang, Weihu
- 144-159 M-estimator for estimating the Burr type III parameters with outliers
by Wang, Fu-Kwun & Lee, Chih-Wen
2014, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-2 Foreword to the special issue on “Nonstandard applications of computer algebra”
by Hernando, Antonio & Botana, Francisco & Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio & Wester, Michael J.
- 3-20 A parametric approach to 3D dynamic geometry
by Botana, Francisco
- 21-30 An accelerated-time simulation of car traffic on a motorway using a CAS
by Aguilera, Gabriel & Galán, José Luis & García, José Manuel & Mérida, Enrique & Rodríguez, Pedro
- 31-42 Revisiting four-valued logics from Maple using the Logics Explorer package
by Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio & Alonso, Jose Antonio & Hernando, Antonio
- 43-57 Factoring analytic multivariate polynomials and non-standard Cauchy–Riemann conditions
by Recio, Tomas & Sendra, J.-Rafael & Tabera, Luis-Felipe & Villarino, Carlos
- 58-66 An accelerated-time simulation of baggage traffic in an airport terminal
by Aguilera-Venegas, Gabriel & Galán-García, José L. & Mérida-Casermeiro, Enrique & Rodríguez-Cielos, Pedro
- 67-81 Generalizing the Steiner–Lehmus theorem using the Gröbner cover
by Montes, Antonio & Recio, Tomás
- 82-94 Measuring the robustness of a network using minimal vertex covers
by Sáenz-de-Cabezón, E. & Wynn, H.P.
2014, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-11 McMC estimation of multiscale stochastic volatility models with applications
by Han, Chuan-Hsiang & Molina, German & Fouque, Jean-Pierre
- 12-32 A dual weighted residual method for an optimal control problem of laser surface hardening of steel
by Gupta, Nupur & Nataraj, Neela
- 33-38 Quasi-Monte Carlo method in population genetics parameter estimation
by Chi, Hongmei & Beerli, Peter
- 39-59 Basins of attraction for several optimal fourth order methods for multiple roots
by Neta, Beny & Chun, Changbum
2014, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-10 A comprehensive characterization of the threshold voltage extraction in MOSFETs transistors based on smoothing splines
by Ibáñez, M.J. & Roldán, J.B. & Roldán, A.M. & Yáñez, R.
- 11-23 CS-RBF interpolation of surfaces with vertical faults from scattered data
by Izquierdo, Diego & de Silanes, María Cruz López & Parra, María Cruz & Torrens, Juan José
- 24-38 Approximating a class of goodness-of-fit test statistics
by Alba Fernández, M.V. & Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Castillo Gutiérrez, S.
- 39-50 An unbounded stabilization problem of bilinear systems
by Boutoulout, A. & El Ayadi, R. & Ouzahra, M.
- 51-61 New ratio and difference estimators of the finite population distribution function
by Muñoz, J.F. & Arcos, A. & Álvarez, E. & Rueda, M.
- 62-75 Finite element approximation of a surface–subsurface coupled problem arising in forest dynamics
by Galiano, Gonzalo & Velasco, Julián
- 76-89 Optimization of the parameters of surfaces by interpolating variational bicubic splines
by Kouibia, A. & Pasadas, M.
- 90-103 Some aspects of lubrication in heavy regimes: Thermal effects, stability and turbulence
by Durany, J. & Pereira-Pérez, J. & Varas, F.
- 104-116 Inference in stochastic frontier analysis with dependent error terms
by El Mehdi, Rachida & Hafner, Christian M.
- 117-130 On some p(x)-quasilinear problem with right-hand side measure
by Azroul, E. & Benboubker, M.B. & Rhoudaf, M.
- 131-143 Inference in stochastic frontier analysis with dependent error terms
by El Mehdi, Rachida & Hafner, Christian M.
- 144-152 Determination of alignments in existing roads by using spline techniques
by Garach, L. & de Oña, J. & Pasadas, M.
- 153-163 Nonlocal infinity Laplacian equation on graphs with applications in image processing and machine learning
by Abderrahim, Elmoataz & Xavier, Desquesnes & Zakaria, Lakhdari & Olivier, Lézoray
2014, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-12 Numerical solution of parabolic Cauchy problems in planar corner domains
by Chapko, R. & Johansson, B.T. & Vavrychuk, V.
- 13-30 Two approaches for heat transfer simulation of current carrying multicables
by Loos, Florian & Dvorsky, Karl & Liess, Hans-Dieter
- 31-42 Adaptive synchronization method for chaotic permanent magnet synchronous motor
by Kim, Seong-S. & Choi, Han Ho
- 43-60 Multi-almost periodicity in semi-discretizations of a general class of neural networks
by Huang, Zhenkun & Mohamad, Sannay & Gao, Feng
- 61-77 A meshless method for an inverse two-phase one-dimensional nonlinear Stefan problem
by Johansson, B. Tomas & Lesnic, Daniel & Reeve, Thomas
- 78-102 Spatial system estimators for panel models: A sensitivity and simulation study
by Liu, Shuangzhe & Ma, Tiefeng & Polasek, Wolfgang
- 103-112 A new neural network for solving quadratic programming problems with equality and inequality constraints
by Yang, Yongqing & Cao, Jinde & Xu, Xianyun & Hu, Manfeng & Gao, Yun
2014, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-18 Burbea–Rao divergence based statistics for testing uniform association
by Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Estudillo-Martínez, M.D.
- 19-27 Iteration methods for Fredholm integral equations of the second kind based on spline quasi-interpolants
by Allouch, C. & Sablonnière, P.
- 28-36 Gas phase appearance and disappearance as a problem with complementarity constraints
by Ben Gharbia, Ibtihel & Jaffré, Jérôme
- 37-53 Approximation of the Fokker–Planck equation of the stochastic chemostat
by Campillo, Fabien & Joannides, Marc & Larramendy-Valverde, Irène
- 54-70 Numerical approximation of the Smagorinsky turbulence model applied to the primitive equations of the ocean
by Chacón Rebollo, Tomás & Hecht, Frédéric & Gómez Mármol, Macarena & Orzetti, Giordano & Rubino, Samuele
- 71-81 A hole filling method for explicit and parametric surfaces by using C1-Powell Sabin splines
by Fortes, M.A. & González, P. & Pasadas, M. & Rodríguez, M.L.
- 82-94 Image processing for the non-destructive characterization of porous media. Application to limestones and trabecular bones
by Almhdie, Ahmad & Rozenbaum, Olivier & Lespessailles, Eric & Jennane, Rachid
- 95-107 Recovering functions: A method based on domain decomposition
by Bozzini, Mira & Lenarduzzi, Licia
- 108-124 A normalized basis for C1 cubic super spline space on Powell–Sabin triangulation
by Lamnii, M. & Mraoui, H. & Tijini, A. & Zidna, A.
- 125-138 Design and implementation of a multiscale mixed method based on a nonoverlapping domain decomposition procedure
by Francisco, A. & Ginting, V. & Pereira, F. & Rigelo, J.
- 139-152 Rapid quantification of uncertainty in permeability and porosity of oil reservoirs for enabling predictive simulation
by Ginting, V. & Pereira, F. & Rahunanthan, A.
- 153-169 Implicit time advancing combined with two finite-volume methods in the simulation of morphodynamic flows
by Bilanceri, M. & Beux, F. & Elmahi, I. & Guillard, H. & Salvetti, M.V.
- 170-189 A simple multi-layer finite volume solver for density-driven shallow water flows
by Benkhaldoun, Fayssal & Sari, Saida & Seaid, Mohammed
- 190-202 Adaptive numerical methods for an hydrodynamic problem arising in magnetic reading devices
by Arregui, I. & Cendán, J.J. & Vázquez, C.
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-17 A semiparametric approach to estimate two seasonal fractional parameters in the SARFIMA model
by Reisen, Valdério A. & Zamprogno, Bartolomeu & Palma, Wilfredo & Arteche, Josu
- 18-30 Double-looped maximum likelihood estimation for the parameters of the generalized gamma distribution
by Yilmaz, Hulya & Sazak, Hakan S.
- 31-45 Sliding-mode direct torque control and sliding-mode observer with a magnetizing reactance estimator for the field-weakening of the induction motor drive
by Orlowska-Kowalska, T. & Tarchala, G. & Dybkowski, M.
- 46-62 Life cycle cost, embodied energy and loss of power supply probability for the optimal design of hybrid power systems
by Abbes, Dhaker & Martinez, André & Champenois, Gérard
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-14 The dynamical complexity of a predator–prey system with Hassell–Varley functional response and impulsive effect
by Kim, Hye Kyung & Baek, Hunki
- 33-54 Global qualitative analysis of a predator–prey system with Allee effect on the prey species
by Zu, Jian
- 55-75 Static and dynamic SABR stochastic volatility models: Calibration and option pricing using GPUs
by Fernández, J.L. & Ferreiro, A.M. & García-Rodríguez, J.A. & Leitao, A. & López-Salas, J.G. & Vázquez, C.
- 76-95 Symmetric and symplectic exponentially fitted Runge–Kutta–Nyström methods for Hamiltonian problems
by You, Xiong & Chen, Bingzhen
- 96-108 An evaluation of some popular investment strategies under stochastic interest rates
by Kung, James J. & Wu, E-Ching
- 109-126 Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions
by Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi
- 127-144 Nonlinearity-aware sub-model combination in trajectory based methods for nonlinear Mor
by Nahvi, S.A. & Nabi, M. & Janardhanan, S.
- 145-158 Efficient numerical integration of an elastic–plastic damage law within a mixed velocity–pressure formulation
by El khaoulani, R. & Bouchard, P.-O.
- 164-182 Currency hedging strategies using dynamic multivariate GARCH
by Chang, Chia-Lin & González-Serrano, Lydia & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel
- 183-204 Risk management of risk under the Basel Accord: A Bayesian approach to forecasting Value-at-Risk of VIX futures
by Casarin, Roberto & Chang, Chia-Lin & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & McAleer, Michael & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio
- 205-222 Fast clustering of GARCH processes via Gaussian mixture models
by Aielli, Gian Piero & Caporin, Massimiliano
- 223-237 GFC-robust risk management under the Basel Accord using extreme value methodologies
by Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & McAleer, Michael & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio & Santos, Paulo Araújo
- 238-257 Volatility spillovers from the Chinese stock market to economic neighbours
by Allen, David E. & Amram, Ron & McAleer, Michael
- 258-276 A detailed comparison of value at risk estimates
by Abad, Pilar & Benito, Sonia
- 277-294 The dynamics of BRICS's country risk ratings and domestic stock markets, U.S. stock market and oil price
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sari, Ramazan & Uzunkaya, Mehmet & Liu, Tengdong
- 295-309 Forecasting Value-at-Risk with a duration-based POT method
by Araújo Santos, P. & Fraga Alves, M.I.
- 310-328 Extreme market risk and extreme value theory
by Singh, Abhay K. & Allen, David E. & Robert, Powell J.
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-8 Improving judgmental adjustment of model-based forecasts
by Franses, Philip Hans
- 9-18 Are forecast updates progressive?
by Chang, Chia-Lin & Franses, Philip Hans & McAleer, Michael
- 19-28 On a constrained mixture vector autoregressive model
by Wong, C.S.
- 29-42 Not all estimators are born equal: The empirical properties of some estimators of long memory
by Rea, William & Oxley, Les & Reale, Marco & Brown, Jennifer
- 43-52 Characterising trader manipulation in a limit-order driven market
by Withanawasam, R.M. & Whigham, P.A. & Crack, T.F.
- 53-66 Measuring bias in a term-structure model of commodity prices through the comparison of simultaneous and sequential estimation
by Suenaga, Hiroaki
- 67-75 Modelling tail credit risk using transition matrices
by Allen, D.E. & Kramadibrata, A.R. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K.
- 76-85 Evaluation of the DPC-based inclusive payment system in Japan for cataract operations by a new model
by Nawata, K. & Kawabuchi, K.
- 86-97 The matching of lead underwriters and issuing firms in the Japanese corporate bond market
by McKenzie, C.R. & Takaoka, Sumiko
- 98-107 Stochastic life table forecasting: A time-simultaneous fan chart application
by Li, J.S.H. & Ng, A.C.Y. & Chan, W.S.
- 108-116 Adaptive survey designs for sampling rare and clustered populations
by Brown, Jennifer A. & Salehi M., Mohammad & Moradi, Mohammad & Panahbehagh, Bardia & Smith, David R.
- 117-127 Income distribution inequality, globalization, and innovation: A general equilibrium simulation
by Fukiharu, T.
- 128-138 Do exchange rates affect consumer prices? A comparative analysis for Australia, China and India
by Saha, Shrabani & Zhang, Zhaoyong
- 139-150 The impacts of exchange rates on Australia's domestic and outbound travel markets
by Yap, Ghialy
- 151-163 Clean development mechanism in China: Regional distribution and prospects
by Hong, Jin & Guo, Xiumei & Marinova, Dora & Yang, Fengli & Yu, Wentao
- 164-174 Design and implementation of a web-based groundwater data management system
by Iwanaga, Takuya & El Sawah, Sondoss & Jakeman, Anthony
- 175-189 The impact of serial correlation on testing for structural change in binary choice model: Monte Carlo evidence
by Chan, Felix & Pauwels, Laurent L. & Wongsosaputro, Johnathan
- 190-197 Coercive journal self citations, impact factor, Journal Influence and Article Influence
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Oxley, Les
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-13 L2–L∞ fuzzy control for Markov jump systems with neutral time-delays
by He, Shuping & Liu, Fei
- 14-27 An optimal regularization method for space-fractional backward diffusion problem
by Zhang, Z.Q. & Wei, T.
- 28-39 PCF self-similar sets and fractal interpolation
by Amo, Enrique de & Díaz Carrillo, Manuel & Fernández Sánchez, Juan
- 40-52 A new type of recurrent neural networks for real-time solution of Lyapunov equation with time-varying coefficient matrices
by Yi, Chenfu & Zhang, Yunong & Guo, Dongsheng
- 53-75 Dynamics and simulations of a logistic model with impulsive perturbations in a random environment
by Liu, Meng & Wang, Ke
- 76-97 Exponentiated Weibull–Poisson distribution: Model, properties and applications
by Mahmoudi, Eisa & Sepahdar, Afsaneh
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-15 Optimal control of photovoltaic arrays
by Femia, N. & Petrone, G. & Spagnuolo, G. & Vitelli, M.
- 16-28 Intelligent sun-tracking system based on multiple photodiode sensors for maximisation of photovoltaic energy production
by Tina, G.M. & Arcidiacono, F. & Gagliano, A.
- 29-40 Comparison of maximum peak power tracking algorithms for a small wind turbine
by Kot, R. & Rolak, M. & Malinowski, M.
- 41-51 Universal wind turbine working in grid-connected and island operating modes
by Rizo, Mario & Liserre, Marco & Bueno, Emilio & Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Huerta, Francisco
- 52-71 Methodologies for supervision of Hybrid Energy Sources based on Storage Systems – A survey
by Robyns, Benoît & Davigny, Arnaud & Saudemont, Christophe
- 72-90 Design of a medium voltage power converter-storage devices embedded in a hybrid emergency network for more electrical aircraft
by Mariani, R. Rigo & Lacressonniere, F. & Fontes, G. & Roboam, X.
- 91-107 Experimental design and genetic algorithm optimization of a fuzzy-logic supervisor for embedded electrical power systems
by Breban, Stefan & Saudemont, Christophe & Vieillard, Sébastien & Robyns, Benoît
- 108-118 Decentralized-coordinated model predictive control for a hydro-power valley
by Zárate Flórez, J. & Martinez, J. & Besançon, G. & Faille, D.
- 119-133 Power flow Petri Net modelling for building integrated multi-source power system with smart grid interaction
by Wang, B.C. & Sechilariu, M. & Locment, F.
- 134-149 SOM neural network design – A new Simulink library based approach targeting FPGA implementation
by Tisan, A. & Cirstea, M.