Journal of Housing Economics
2015, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-17 School districting and the origins of residential land price inequality
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 18-41 Comparing consumption-based asset pricing models: The case of an Asian city
by Kwan, Yum K. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Dong, Jinyue
- 42-58 Estimating spatial spillover in housing construction with nonstationary panel data
by Beenstock, Michael & Felsenstein, Daniel
- 59-75 Strategic, unaffordability and dual-trigger default in the Irish mortgage market
by Connor, Gregory & Flavin, Thomas
- 76-90 Borrowers from a different shore: Asian outcomes in the U.S. mortgage market
by Courchane, Marsha & Darolia, Rajeev & Gailey, Adam
- 91-102 Congressional influence as a determinant of subprime lending
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Vaughn, Ryan K.
- 103-120 The credit-risk implications of home ownership promotion: The effects of public subsidies and adjustable-rate loans
by Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joël
- 121-129 Anticipated vs. unanticipated house price movements and transaction volume
by Arslan, Yavuz & Kanık, Birol & Köksal, Bülent
- 130-143 How many listings are too many? Agent inventory externalities and the residential housing market
by Bian, Xun & Waller, Bennie D. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K. & Wentland, Scott A.
2015, Volume 27, Issue C
- 4-21 Financial literacy and financial planning: Evidence from India
by Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D.
- 22-36 The microdynamics of household credit use through a boom–bust cycle
by Andersson, Fredrik & Mayock, Tom
- 37-48 The default of special district financing: Evidence from California
by Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia
- 49-59 The role of informational uncertainty in the decision to strategically default
by Seiler, Michael J.
- 60-70 Factors underlying short sales
by Zhu, Shuang & Pace, R. Kelley
- 71-90 Appraisal inflation: Evidence from the 2009 GSE HVCC intervention
by Shi, Lan & Zhang, Yan
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of new residential construction on housing prices
by Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M.
- 19-32 Demographics, human capital, and the demand for housing
by Eichholtz, Piet & Lindenthal, Thies
- 33-47 A search-theoretic model of the rental and homeownership markets
by Kashiwagi, Masanori
- 48-54 Access to water as determinant of rental values: A housing hedonic analysis in Rwanda
by Choumert, Johanna & Stage, Jesper & Uwera, Claudine
- 55-80 Search strategies on the housing market and their implications on price dispersion
by Maury, Tristan-Pierre & Tripier, Fabien
- 81-93 A panel of interarea price indices for all areas in the United States 1982–2012
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O.
- 94-108 Housing market dynamics with delays in the construction sector
by Bahadir, Berrak & Mykhaylova, Olena
- 109-118 Re-examining the impact of housing wealth and stock wealth on retail sales: Does persistence in wealth changes matter?
by Ashley, Richard & Li, Guo
- 119-125 The economic effects of a central bank reacting to house price inflation
by Baldi, Guido
- 126-138 The impact of construction quality on house prices
by Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T. & Lee, Nai-Jia
- 139-150 Mortgage choice, house price externalities, and the default rate
by Shi, Xinyan & Riley, Sarah F.
- 151-163 Ethnic disparities in the transition to home ownership
by Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H. & van Gaalen, Ruben
2014, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-19 The dynamics of housing tenure choice: Lessons from Germany and the United States
by Boehm, Thomas P. & Schlottmann, Alan M.
- 20-38 A new approach for constructing home price indices: The pseudo repeat sales model and its application in China
by Guo, Xiaoyang & Zheng, Siqi & Geltner, David & Liu, Hongyu
- 39-52 An approximation approach for valuing reverse mortgages
by Tsay, Jing-Tang & Lin, Che-Chun & Prather, Larry J. & Buttimer, Richard J.
- 53-61 Fundamental factors in the housing markets of China
by Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua
- 62-74 Quantifying and explaining stickiness in housing rents: A Turkish case study with micro-level data
by Aysoy, Cem & Aysoy, Cevriye & Tumen, Semih
- 75-95 Error correction dynamics of house prices: An equilibrium benchmark
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui
- 96-103 Mortgage rate and choice of mortgage length: A quasi-experimental evidence from Chinese transaction-level data
by Ye, Guangliang & Deng, Guoying & Li, Zhigang
- 104-123 Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels
by Bala, Alain Pholo & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-3 Introduction: Special issue on housing policy in the United States
by Bostic, Raphael & Ellen, Ingrid Gould
- 4-20 Borrowing constraints during the housing bubble
by Barakova, Irina & Calem, Paul S. & Wachter, Susan M.
- 21-38 Did affordable housing mandates cause the subprime mortgage crisis?
by Moulton, Shawn
- 39-56 The downs and ups of FHA lending: The government mortgage roller coaster ride
by Courchane, Marsha J. & Darolia, Rajeev & Zorn, Peter M.
- 57-74 Take-up of mortgage assistance for distressed homeowners: The role of geographic accessibility
by Russell, Blair D. & Moulton, Stephanie & Greenbaum, Robert T.
- 75-88 Do homeowners associations mitigate or aggravate negative spillovers from neighboring homeowner distress?
by Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris & Meltzer, Rachel
- 89-100 Housing affordability and investments in children
by Newman, Sandra J. & Holupka, C. Scott
- 101-108 Reprint of “How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells”
by Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan
- 109-121 Reprint of “Do Housing Choice Voucher Holders Live Near Good Schools?”
by Horn, Keren Mertens & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen
- 122-137 Reprint of “Will They Stay or Will They Go: Predicting Subsidized Housing Opt-Outs”
by Reina, Vincent & Begley, Jaclene
2014, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-16 Will they stay or will they go: Predicting subsidized housing opt-outs
by Reina, Vincent & Begley, Jaclene
- 17-27 Economic incentives, housing allowance, and housing consumption: An unintended consequence of a shift in housing policy
by Enström Öst, Cecilia
- 28-40 Do Housing Choice Voucher holders live near good schools?
by Horn, Keren Mertens & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen
- 41-54 Discrimination in the rental market for apartments
by Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan
- 55-62 How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells
by Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan
2013, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 265-277 Buyer brokerage: Experimental evidence
by Sahin, M. Abdullah & Sirmans, C.F. & Yavas, Abdullah
- 278-290 Slums in developing countries: New evidence for Indonesia
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 291-307 School quality and housing prices: Empirical evidence from a natural experiment in Shanghai, China
by Feng, Hao & Lu, Ming
- 308-320 The impact of the low income housing tax credit program on local schools
by Di, Wenhua & Murdoch, James C.
- 321-337 A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households
by Ebner, André
- 338-358 Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei
by Kim, Jinwon
2013, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 163-178 Housing investment: What makes it so volatile? Theory and evidence from OECD countries
by Nguyen, Quoc Hung
- 179-191 Is there an S in urban housing supply? or What on earth happened in Detroit?
by Goodman, Allen C.
- 192-212 Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit
by Anundsen, André K. & Jansen, Eilev S.
- 213-230 How long do housing cycles last? A duration analysis for 19 OECD countries
by Bracke, Philippe
- 231-249 The price responsiveness of housing supply in OECD countries
by Caldera, Aida & Johansson, Åsa
- 250-263 How do market conditions impact price-TOM relationship? Evidence from real estate owned (REO) sales
by An, Zhiyong & Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun
2013, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 79-91 Deconstructing distressed-property spillovers: The effects of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed properties in housing submarkets
by Whitaker, Stephan & Fitzpatrick IV, Thomas J.
- 92-99 House price risk and the hedging benefits of home ownership
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Hassink, Wolter H.J.
- 100-118 The role of neighborhood characteristics in mortgage default risk: Evidence from New York City
by Chan, Sewin & Gedal, Michael & Been, Vicki & Haughwout, Andrew
- 119-134 Housing prices and transaction volume
by Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol
- 135-145 The historical development of the Swiss rental market – A new price index
by Constantinescu, Mihnea & Francke, Marc
- 146-162 Why homeowners’ documentation went missing under the Home Affordable Mortgage Program (HAMP)?: An analysis of strategic behavior of homeowners and servicers
by Karikari, John A.
2013, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 List price and sales prices of residential properties during booms and busts
by Haurin, Donald & McGreal, Stanley & Adair, Alastair & Brown, Louise & Webb, James R.
- 11-19 Estimating household demand for housing attributes in rent-controlled markets
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Graaf-de Zijl, Marloes
- 20-24 Efficiency rents: A new theory of the natural vacancy rate for rental housing
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C.F.
- 25-35 Housing wealth effect: Evidence from threshold estimation
by Khalifa, Sherif & Seck, Ousmane & Tobing, Elwin
- 36-44 Do house prices impact business starts?
by Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & Coulson, Edward
- 45-53 Impacts of property taxation on residential real estate development
by England, Richard W. & Zhao, Min Qiang & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 54-61 Winning pays: High school football championships and property values
by Friedson, Andrew I. & Bogin, Alexander N.
- 62-76 Housing prices and the business cycle: An empirical application to Hong Kong
by Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael
2012, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 269-282 The Amsterdam rent index: The housing market and the economy, 1550–1850
by Eichholtz, Piet & Straetmans, Stefan & Theebe, Marcel
- 283-295 Residential land use with demographic dynamics of young and old generations
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Kotoku, Toshiaki & Otazawa, Toshimori
- 296-309 Determinants of local housing growth in a multi-jurisdictional region, along with a test for nonmarket zoning
by Gottlieb, Paul D. & O’Donnell, Anthony & Rudel, Thomas & O’Neill, Karen & McDermott, Melanie
- 310-321 Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: Accessibility, local public goods, and welfare
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpça, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey
- 322-335 Love thy neighbor: Income distribution and housing preferences
by Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping
- 336-346 Permanent and transitory shocks in owner-occupied housing: A common trend model of price dynamics
by Yang, Zan & Wang, S.T.
2012, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 195-210 Size of home, homeownership, and the mortgage interest deduction
by Hanson, Andrew
- 211-222 The determinants of homebuilder stock price exposure to lumber: Production cost versus housing demand
by Liu, Peng & Lu, Xiaomeng & Tang, Ke
- 223-234 A new interpretation on the optimal density regulations: Closed and open city
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum
- 235-245 Housing submarkets and the impacts of foreclosures on property prices
by Biswas, Arnab
- 246-255 Housing and cost of living: Application to the Spanish regions
by Garrido-Yserte, Rubén & Mañas-Alcón, Elena & Gallo-Rivera, Maria Teresa
- 256-268 Impairment and negative equity in the Irish mortgage market
by Kelly, Robert & McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran
2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 77-100 Individual homelessness: Entries, exits, and policy
by O’Flaherty, Brendan
- 101-120 Long-term effects of public low-income housing vouchers on neighborhood quality and household composition
by Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Thomas & Wolfe, Barbara
- 121-130 Discrimination in rental markets: Evidence from Norway
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 131-141 Aging and house prices
by Takáts, Előd
- 142-150 Location incentives in the low-income housing tax credit: Are qualified census tracts necessary?
by Lang, Bree J.
- 151-168 The prevalence and impact of misstated incomes on mortgage loan applications
by Blackburn, McKinley L. & Vermilyea, Todd
- 169-186 House price convergence: Evidence from US state and metropolitan area panels
by Kim, Young Se & Rous, Jeffrey J.
- 187-194 Voter decisions on eminent domain and police power reforms
by Adanu, Kwami & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia & Iglesias, Emma
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income
by Bischoff, Oliver
- 16-27 Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression
by Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu
- 28-40 Why Do Landlords Include Utilities in Rent? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study (HDS) and the 2002 American Housing Survey (AHS)
by Choi, Seok Joon & Kim, Sangsin
- 41-54 Empirical evidence on the reaction speeds of housing prices and sales to demand shocks
by Oikarinen, Elias
- 55-65 Revealed preference for relative status: Evidence from the housing market
by Leguizamon, Susane J. & Ross, Justin M.
- 66-76 Prediction in the lognormal regression model with spatial error dependence
by Kato, Takafumi
2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 233-248 Hedonic estimation of housing demand elasticity with a markup over marginal costs
by Chen, Yong & Clapp, John M. & Tirtiroglu, Dogan
- 249-266 The house price determination process: Rational expectations with a spatial context
by Kiefer, Hua
- 267-275 Homeownership, dissatisfaction and voting
by Holian, Matthew J.
- 276-284 Subtle discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from e-mail correspondence with landlords
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Taylor, Aryn
- 285-298 Stability in consumer credit scores: Level and direction of FICO score drift as a precursor to mortgage default and prepayment
by Smith, Brent C
- 299-314 Do house price developments spillover across euro area countries? Evidence from a global VAR
by Vansteenkiste, Isabel & Hiebert, Paul
- 315-332 Dynamic modeling of regional house price diffusion in Taiwan
by Chen, Pei-Fen & Chien, Mei-Se & Lee, Chien-Chiang
2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 159-170 Housing tenure choice and the dual income household
by Carter, Steven
- 171-190 Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications
by Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger
- 191-199 A sight for sore eyes: Assessing the value of view and land use in the housing market
by Baranzini, Andrea & Schaerer, Caroline
- 200-209 Unemployment risk, house price risk and the transition into home ownership in the United Kingdom
by Gathergood, John
- 210-231 Housing, credit, and real activity cycles: Characteristics and comovement
by Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Tamirisa, Natalia
2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 65-65 Announcement
by Pollakowski, Henry O.
- 66-67 Introduction to the special issue on housing and the credit crunch
by Sanders, Anthony B. & Van Order, Robert
- 68-80 CDO market implosion and the pricing of subprime mortgage-backed securities
by Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A. & Sanders, Anthony B.
- 81-100 What role did piggyback lending play in the housing bubble and mortgage collapse?
by LaCour-Little, Michael & Calhoun, Charles A. & Yu, Wei
- 101-119 Using Monte Carlo simulations to establish a new house price stress test
by Follain, James R. & Giertz, Seth H.
- 120-140 "Cherry picking" in subprime mortgage securitizations: Which subprime mortgage loans were sold by depository institutions prior to the crisis of 2007?
by Calem, Paul & Henderson, Christopher & Liles, Jonathan
- 141-151 The great surge in mortgage defaults 2006-2009: The comparative roles of economic conditions, underwriting and moral hazard
by Capozza, Dennis R. & Order, Robert Van
- 152-157 Property delisting, housing cycle and pricing bias
by Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun
2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-14 Ethnic discrimination in the Italian rental housing market
by Baldini, Massimo & Federici, Marta
- 15-29 The effects of public housing on internal mobility in Hong Kong
by Lui, Hon-Kwong & Suen, Wing
- 30-48 The capitalization of school quality into house values: A review
by Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yinger, John
- 49-63 Family labor supply, commuting time, and residential decisions: The case of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
by Abe, Yukiko
2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 243-254 Irreversible development and eminent domain: Compensation rules, land use and efficiency
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 255-268 Housing supply price elasticities revisited: Evidence from international, national, local and company data
by Ball, Michael & Meen, Geoffrey & Nygaard, Christian
- 269-279 The housing market effects of discrete land use regulations: Evidence from the California coastal boundary zone
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Vaughn, Ryan & Zasloff, Jonathan
- 280-294 Residential mortgage default: Theory works and so does policy
by Goodman, Allen C. & Smith, Brent C.
- 295-314 Payment shock and mortgage performance
by deRitis, Cristian & Kuo, Chionglong & Liang, Yongping
- 315-323 Monthly rent with variable deposit: A new form of rental contract in Korea
by Lee, Chang-Moo & Chung, Eui-Chul
2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 155-166 Temporal and ethnic decompositions of homeownership rates: Synthetic cohorts across five censuses
by Coulson, N. Edward & Dalton, Maurice
- 167-179 Distributional effects of imputed rents in five European countries
by Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Tsakloglou, Panos
- 180-204 Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach
by Stadelmann, David
- 205-218 Idiosyncratic risk, market risk and correlation dynamics in the US real estate investment trusts
by Liow, Kim Hiang & Addae-Dapaah, Kwame
- 219-232 Credit impairment and housing tenure status
by Calem, Paul S. & Firestone, Simon & Wachter, Susan M.
- 233-242 Mortgage lending on Native American reservations: Does a guarantee matter?
by Laderman, Elizabeth & Reid, Carolina
2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 75-93 Hedonic versus repeat-sales housing price indexes for measuring the recent boom-bust cycle
by Dorsey, Robert E. & Hu, Haixin & Mayer, Walter J. & Wang, Hui-chen
- 94-108 The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices
by Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne
- 109-118 Illiquidity, transaction cost, and optimal holding period for real estate: Theory and application
by Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun
- 119-132 Population suburbanization in Barcelona, 1991-2005: Is its spatial structure changing?
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel
- 133-144 The political economy of housing prices: Hedonic pricing with regression discontinuity
by Sue, Eddie D.W. & Wong, Wei-Kang
- 145-154 A comparison of the appraisal process for auction and private treaty residential sales
by Stevenson, Simon & Young, James & Gurdgiev, Constantin
2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-12 Is shared housing a way to reduce homelessness? The effect of household arrangements on formerly homeless people
by He, Yinghua & O'Flaherty, Brendan & Rosenheck, Robert A.
- 13-25 Household wealth accumulation and portfolio choices in Korea
by Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley)
- 26-37 House prices, collateral constraint, and the asymmetric effect on consumption
by Chen, Nan-Kuang & Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chou, Yu-Hsi
- 38-50 Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets
by Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland
- 51-65 Households' attitudes toward earthquake protection: An empirical analysis of the impact of fiscal support in Japan
by Ishikawa, Noriko & Fukushige, Mototsugu
- 66-73 Housing appreciation (depreciation) and owners' welfare
by Lai, Fu-Chuan & McDonald, John F. & Merriman, David F.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 281-293 Predicting turning points in the housing market
by Croce, Roberto M. & Haurin, Donald R.
- 294-310 Does land use planning shape regional economies? A simultaneous analysis of housing supply, internal migration and local employment growth in the Netherlands
by Vermeulen, Wouter & van Ommeren, Jos
- 311-324 The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context
by Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Quintana-Domeque, Climent
- 325-335 Could we have predicted the recent downturn in the South African housing market?
by Das, Sonali & Gupta, Rangan & Kabundi, Alain
- 336-350 Issues in measuring a monthly house price index in New Zealand
by Shi, Song & Young, Martin & Hargreaves, Bob
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 151-155 An introduction to owner occupied housing in national accounts and inflation measures
by Capozza, Dennis R. & Nakamura, Alice O.
- 156-171 The housing bubble and a new approach to accounting for housing in a CPI
by Diewert, W. Erwin & Nakamura, Alice O. & Nakamura, Leonard I.
- 172-192 Reconciling user costs and rental equivalence: Evidence from the US consumer expenditure survey
by Garner, Thesia I. & Verbrugge, Randal
- 193-205 Measuring a boom and bust: The Sydney housing market 2001-2006
by Hill, Robert J. & Melser, Daniel & Syed, Iqbal
- 206-213 Managing hedonic housing price indexes: The French experience
by Gouriéroux, Christian & Laferrère, Anne
- 214-223 A house price index based on the SPAR method
by de Vries, Paul & de Haan, Jan & van der Wal, Erna & Mariën, Gust
- 224-232 How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?
by Onrubia, Jorge & Rodado, M. Carmen & Ayala, Luis
- 233-248 Accounting for owner-occupied dwelling services: Aggregates and distributions
by Garner, Thesia I. & Short, Kathleen
- 249-255 Housing, taxation and retirement provision
by Suntum, Ulrich van
- 256-266 Housing market dynamics: Evidence of mean reversion and downward rigidity
by Gao, Andre & Lin, Zhenguo & Na, Carrie Fangzhou
- 267-272 User costs and bubbles in land markets
by Schreyer, Paul
- 273-279 Questions about the equivalence of market rents and user costs for owner occupied housing
by Heston, Alan & Nakamura, Alice O.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 69-80 When should homeless families get subsidized apartments? A theoretical inquiry
by O'Flaherty, Brendan
- 81-91 Housing, home production, and the equity- and value-premium puzzles
by Davis, Morris A. & Martin, Robert F.
- 92-103 Analyzing yield, duration and convexity of mortgage loans under prepayment and default risks
by Tsai, Ming-Shann & Liao, Szu-Lang & Chiang, Shu-Ling
- 104-114 Homeownership, wealth accumulation and income status
by Turner, Tracy M. & Luea, Heather
- 115-125 Measuring housing affordability: Looking beyond the median
by Gan, Quan & Hill, Robert J.
- 126-139 Household borrowing and metropolitan housing price dynamics - Empirical evidence from Helsinki
by Oikarinen, Elias
- 140-149 Do house prices reflect fundamentals? Aggregate and panel data evidence
by Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Zemcík, Petr
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-12 Housing demand in Mexico
by Fontenla, Matas & Gonzalez, Fidel
- 13-24 Marital history and home ownership: Evidence from Australia
by Hendershott, Patric H. & Ong, Rachel & Wood, Gavin A. & Flatau, Paul
- 25-33 Property appraisal in high-rises: A cooperative game theory approach
by Ben-Shahar, Danny & Deng, Yongheng & Sulganik, Eyal
- 34-48 The regulatory tax and house price appreciation in Florida
by Cheung, Ron & Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Thomas
- 49-58 Do subsidized housing units depreciate faster than unsubsidized ones?
by Walters, Christopher R.
- 59-67 The first step on the housing ladder: A natural experiment in Hong Kong
by Ho, Lok Sang & Wong, Gary Wai-chung
2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 253-253 Special issue on subprime mortgage lending
by Green, Richard & Sanders, Anthony B. & Wachter, Susan
- 254-261 The subprime crisis and its role in the financial crisis
by Sanders, Anthony
- 262-271 Imperfect information and the housing finance crisis: A descriptive overview
by Green, Richard K.
- 272-290 Subprime lending and the housing bubble: Tail wags dog?
by Coleman IV, Major & LaCour-Little, Michael & Vandell, Kerry D.
- 291-305 Just the facts: An initial analysis of subprime's role in the housing crisis
by Foote, Christopher L. & Gerardi, Kristopher & Goette, Lorenz & Willen, Paul S.
- 306-319 Neighborhood effects of concentrated mortgage foreclosures
by Schuetz, Jenny & Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 201-211 Rental externality, tenure security, and housing quality
by Iwata, Shinichiro & Yamaga, Hisaki
- 212-224 Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability
by Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 225-233 A random walk approach to predicting US 30-year home mortgage rates
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 234-238 Are lesbians discriminated against in the rental housing market? Evidence from a correspondence testing experiment
by Ahmed, Ali M. & Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats
- 239-251 Markets and housing finance
by Warnock, Veronica Cacdac & Warnock, Francis E.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 117-137 Where are the speculative bubbles in US housing markets?
by Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G.
- 138-151 Estimating time, age and vintage effects in housing prices
by Coulson, N. Edward & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 152-174 Explaining the black-white homeownership gap: The role of own wealth, parental externalities and locational preferences
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Liu, Yingchun
- 175-190 Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination
by Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E.
- 191-200 The effect of educational test scores on house prices in a model with spatial dependence
by Sedgley, Norman H. & Williams, Nancy A. & Derrick, Frederick W.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-33 Economic effects of upfront subsidies to ownership: The case of the Prêt à Taux Zéro in France
by Gobillon, Laurent & le Blanc, David
- 34-64 What are public services worth, and to whom? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune
by Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias
- 65-87 The UK housing market and the monetary policy transmission mechanism: An SVAR approach
by Elbourne, Adam
- 88-101 House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance
by Wilhelmsson, Mats