Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
2018, Volume 42, Issue C
- 4-18 Institutional settings and urban sprawl: Evidence from Europe
by Ehrlich, Maximilian V. & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Schöni, Olivier
- 19-29 The revival of East Berlin’s land market after the German reunification
by Schulz, Rainer & Wersing, Martin
- 30-43 Gentrification through the sale of rental housing? Evidence from Amsterdam
by Rouwendal, Jan & Keus, Adriaan & Dekkers, Jasper
- 44-54 Delivering affordable housing and neighborhood quality: A comparison of place- and tenant-based programs
by Eerola, Essi & Saarimaa, Tuukka
- 55-68 The efficiency of savings-linked relationship lending for housing finance
by Kirsch, Steffen & Burghof, Hans-Peter
- 69-83 Can monetary policy revive the housing market in a crisis? Evidence from high-resolution data on Norwegian transactions
by Røed Larsen, Erling
- 84-96 Credit conditions and the housing price ratio: Evidence from Ireland’s boom and bust
by Lyons, Ronan C.
2018, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-29 Measurement error in residential property valuation: An application of forecast combination
by Glennon, Dennis & Kiefer, Hua & Mayock, Tom
- 30-44 When natives meet immigrants in public and private housing markets
by Li, Xiaolu & Tang, Yang
- 45-56 When warm and cold don’t mix: The implications of climate for the determinants of homelessness
by Corinth, Kevin & Lucas, David S.
- 57-71 The maple bubble: A history of migration among Canadian provinces
by Gomez-Gonzalez, Jose Eduardo & Sanin-Restrepo, Sebastian
- 72-84 What contributes to the rising house prices in Beijing? A decomposition approach
by Zhang, Lei & Yi, Yimin
- 85-92 Revisiting housing and the business cycle
by Nguyen, Quoc Hung
- 93-105 Private information, exits from homelessness, and better ways to operate rehousing programs
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Scutella, Rosanna & Tseng, Yi-Ping
- 106-123 Household formation over time: Evidence from two cohorts of young adults
by Cooper, Daniel & Luengo-Prado, María José
- 124-134 Household tenure choice and housing price volatility under a binding home-purchase limit policy constraint
by Chen, Jiawei & Hui, Eddie Chi-Man & Seiler, Michael J. & Zhang, Hong
- 135-141 A tractable approach to compare the hedonic and discrete choice frameworks
by Wong, Maisy
- 142-152 (What) do top performing real estate agents deliver for their clients?
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K. & Waller, Bennie D.
- 153-167 Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices
by Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O’Toole, Conor
- 168-183 Homeownership and voter turnout in u.s. local elections
by Jiang, Boqian
- 184-199 Housing match quality and demand: What can we learn from comparing buyer characteristics?
by Bø, Erlend Eide
- 200-217 Optimal portfolio choices and the determination of housing rents under housing market uncertainty
by Fan, Gang-Zhi & Pu, Ming & Deng, Xiaoying & Ong, Seow Eng
- 218-226 The value of community: Evidence from the CARES program
by Hanson, Andrew R. & Hawley, Zackary & Turnbull, Geoffrey
- 227-236 Intra-school district capitalization of property tax rates
by Livy, Mitchell R.
- 237-250 Financial incentives for mortgage prepayment behavior: Evidence from Dutch micro data
by Groot, Stefan P.T. & Lejour, Arjan M.
- 251-273 Ethnic and gender discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from a meta-analysis of correspondence tests, 2006–2017
by Flage, Alexandre
2018, Volume 40, Issue C
- 6-24 Are inclusionary housing programs color-blind? The case of Montgomery County MPDU program
by Diagne, Adji Fatou & Kurban, Haydar & Schmutz, Benoit
- 25-40 The Visible Host: Does race guide Airbnb rental rates in San Francisco?
by Kakar, Venoo & Voelz, Joel & Wu, Julia & Franco, Julisa
- 41-72 Racial climate and homeownership
by Harris, Timothy F. & Yelowitz, Aaron
- 73-82 The non-financial costs of violent public disturbances: Emotional responses to the 2011 riots in England
by Bencsik, Panka
- 83-94 Are central cities poor and non-white?
by Schuetz, Jenny & Larrimore, Jeff & Merry, Ellen A. & Robles, Barbara J. & Tranfaglia, Anna & Gonzalez, Arturo
- 95-116 Racial segregation in the United States since the Great Depression: A dynamic segregation approach
by Kollmann, Trevor & Marsiglio, Simone & Suardi, Sandy
- 117-128 The paradox of expanding ghettos and declining racial segregation in large U.S. metropolitan areas, 1970–2010
by Madden, Janice Fanning & Ruther, Matt
- 129-141 Does segregation matter for Latinos?
by Roca, Jorge De la & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Steil, Justin
- 142-156 There's no place like home: Racial disparities in household formation in the 2000s
by Newman, Sandra & Holupka, Scott & Ross, Stephen L.
2018, Volume 39, Issue C
2017, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-13 Housing finance and real-estate booms: A cross-country perspective
by Cerutti, Eugenio & Dagher, Jihad & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni
- 14-24 Is home sharing driving up rents? Evidence from Airbnb in Boston
by Horn, Keren & Merante, Mark
- 25-37 Who wants to have their home and eat it too? Interest in reverse mortgages in the Netherlands
by Dillingh, Rik & Prast, Henriette & Rossi, Mariacristina & Urzì Brancati, Cesira
- 38-49 Demographic cycles, migration and housing investment
by Monnet, Eric & Wolf , Clara
- 50-61 Direct and spillover effects of forced sales on house prices: Evidence from the Netherlands
by Mocking, Remco & Overvest, Bastiaan
- 62-69 “Institutionalization aversion” and the willingness to pay for home health care
by Costa-Font, Joan
2017, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-21 Housing market stability, mortgage market structure, and monetary policy: Evidence from the euro area
by Zhu, Bing & Betzinger, Michael & Sebastian, Steffen
- 22-28 House prices and capital inflows in Spain during the boom: Evidence from a cointegrated VAR and a structural Bayesian VAR
by Cuestas, Juan Carlos
- 29-41 Housing equity dynamics and home improvements
by Bian, Xun
- 42-51 Heterogeneity of sellers in housing market: Difference in pricing strategies
by Ozhegov, Evgeniy M. & Sidorovykh, Aleksandra S.
- 52-66 Food insecurity and homelessness in the Journeys Home survey
by Herault, Nicolas & Ribar, David C.
- 67-83 Do area-based intervention programs affect house prices? A quasi-experimental approach
by Aarland, Kristin & Osland, Liv & Gjestland, Arnstein
2017, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-7 Optimal real estate capital durability and localized climate change disaster risk
by Bunten, Devin & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 8-24 Financial position and house price determination: An empirical study of income and wealth effects
by Steegmans, Joep & Hassink, Wolter
- 25-43 Has there actually been a sustained increase in the synchronization of house price (and business) cycles across countries?
by Miles, William
- 44-61 Public and private housing markets dynamics in Singapore: The role of fundamentals
by Chia, Wai-Mun & Li, Mengling & Tang, Yang
- 62-72 The effect of local amenities on house price appreciation amid market shocks: The case of school quality
by Livy, Mitchell R.
- 73-87 A structural model for the housing and credit market in Italy
by Nobili, Andrea & Zollino, Francesco
2017, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-12 Household wealth in the euro area: The importance of intergenerational transfers, homeownership and house price dynamics
by Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Ziegelmeyer, Michael
- 13-25 Immigration and housing: A spatial econometric analysis
by Mussa, Abeba & Nwaogu, Uwaoma G. & Pozo, Susan
- 26-36 Contexts and conditions of ethnic discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment in a German housing market
by Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Schmid, Laura
- 37-50 Legacies of homeownership: Housing wealth and bequests
by Begley, Jaclene
- 51-68 The Right to Buy public housing in Britain: A welfare analysis
by Disney, Richard & Luo, Guannan
- 69-84 The impact of permanent supportive housing on homeless populations
by Corinth, Kevin
2016, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-14 Foreign capital inflows to the USA and mortgage interest rates
by Ayanou, Tilahun
- 15-29 The effect of mortgage interest deduction and mortgage characteristics on house prices
by Damen, Sven & Vastmans, Frank & Buyst, Erik
- 30-48 Have distressed neighborhoods recovered? Evidence from the neighborhood stabilization program
by Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Cortes, Alvaro
- 49-59 Poverty concentration and the Low Income Housing Tax Credit: Effects of siting and tenant composition
by Ellen, Ingrid G. & Horn, Keren M. & O'Regan, Katherine M.
- 60-68 Forced sales and their impact on real estate prices
by Donner, Herman & Song, Han-Suck & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 69-81 Residential choices of young Americans
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Arduini, Tiziano
- 82-97 FHA loan performance and adverse selection in mortgage insurance
by Park, Kevin A.
2016, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-3 Introduction to the special issue “China's urbanization and housing market”
by Zheng, Siqi & Saiz, Albert
- 4-14 Housing affordability and housing vacancy in China: The role of income inequality
by Zhang, Chuanchuan & Jia, Shen & Yang, Rudai
- 15-21 A note on geographical constraints and housing markets in China
by Dong, Yilin
- 22-33 Transit development, consumer amenities and home values: Evidence from Beijing's subway neighborhoods
by Zheng, Siqi & Xu, Yangfei & Zhang, Xiaonan & Wang, Rui
- 34-58 Housing price appreciation, investment opportunity, and firm innovation: Evidence from China
by Rong, Zhao & Wang, Wenchun & Gong, Qiang
- 59-69 The effect of housing wealth on labor force participation: Evidence from China
by Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu
- 70-81 Housing prices raise wages: Estimating the unexpected effects of land supply regulation in China
by Liang, Wenquan & Lu, Ming & Zhang, Hang
- 82-100 “Province-Managing-County” fiscal reform, land expansion, and urban growth in China
by Liu, Yongzheng & Alm, James
- 101-114 Population adjustments in response to local demand shifts in China
by Luo, Dongdong & Xing, Chunbing
- 115-127 The heterogeneity of market supply effects of public housing provision: Empirical evidence from China
by Chen, Jie & Nong, Huifu
- 128-142 A microsimulation of property tax policy in China
by Cao, Jing & Hu, Wenhao
2016, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-17 Home tenure, stock market participation, and composition of the household portfolio
by E. Beaubrun-Diant, Kevin. & Maury, Tristan-Pierre
- 29-46 Assessing mortgage servicing rights using a reduced-form model: Considering the effects of interest rate risks, prepayment and default risks, and random state variables
by Chiang, Shu Ling & Yang, Tyler T. & Tsai, Ming Shann
- 47-66 Joint liability lending and credit risk: Evidence from the home equity market
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin
- 67-80 Housing markets and unconventional monetary policy
by Charles Rahal,
2016, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-13 Spatial effects and house price dynamics in the USA
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Ioannides, Yannis M. & (Wirathip) Thanapisitikul, Win
- 14-34 Homelessness prevention in New York City: On average, it works
by Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O'Flaherty, Brendan
- 35-53 The economic drivers of differences in house price inflation rates across MSAs
by Füss, Roland & Zietz, Joachim
- 54-72 Supply restrictions, subprime lending and regional US house prices
by Anundsen, André Kallåk & Heebøll, Christian
2015, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-22 The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: Evidence from Switzerland
by Basten, Christoph & Koch, Catherine
- 23-32 Individual determinants of homelessness: A descriptive approach
by Jarvis, Justin
- 33-49 Racial differences in mortgage denials over the housing cycle: Evidence from U.S. metropolitan areas
by Wheeler, Christopher H. & Olson, Luke M.
- 50-58 UK house price convergence clubs and spillovers
by Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun
- 59-76 Oil inflows and housing market fluctuations in an oil-exporting country: Evidence from Iran
by Khiabani, Nasser
- 77-85 Determinants of mortgage pricing: A quantile regression analysisAuthor-Name: Al-Bahrani, Abdullah
by Su, Qing
2015, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-11 Hedonic equilibria in housing markets: The case of one-to-one matching
by Yinger, John
- 12-25 How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?
by Benítez-Silva, Hugo & Eren, Selçuk & Heiland, Frank & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi
- 26-40 Housing market dynamics in China: Findings from an estimated DSGE model
by Ng, Eric C.Y.
- 41-58 Home price beliefs: Evidence from Australia
by Windsor, Callan & La Cava, Gianni & Hansen, James
- 59-71 Use of a Gini index to examine housing price heterogeneity: A quantile approach
by Villar, Jaume García & Raya, Josep Maria
- 72-82 What added value do estate agents offer compared to FSBO transactions? Explanation from a perceived advantages model
by Larceneux, Fabrice & Lefebvre, Thomas & Simon, Arnaud
2015, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-17 School districting and the origins of residential land price inequality
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 18-41 Comparing consumption-based asset pricing models: The case of an Asian city
by Kwan, Yum K. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Dong, Jinyue
- 42-58 Estimating spatial spillover in housing construction with nonstationary panel data
by Beenstock, Michael & Felsenstein, Daniel
- 59-75 Strategic, unaffordability and dual-trigger default in the Irish mortgage market
by Connor, Gregory & Flavin, Thomas
- 76-90 Borrowers from a different shore: Asian outcomes in the U.S. mortgage market
by Courchane, Marsha & Darolia, Rajeev & Gailey, Adam
- 91-102 Congressional influence as a determinant of subprime lending
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Vaughn, Ryan K.
- 103-120 The credit-risk implications of home ownership promotion: The effects of public subsidies and adjustable-rate loans
by Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joël
- 121-129 Anticipated vs. unanticipated house price movements and transaction volume
by Arslan, Yavuz & Kanık, Birol & Köksal, Bülent
- 130-143 How many listings are too many? Agent inventory externalities and the residential housing market
by Bian, Xun & Waller, Bennie D. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K. & Wentland, Scott A.
2015, Volume 27, Issue C
- 4-21 Financial literacy and financial planning: Evidence from India
by Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D.
- 22-36 The microdynamics of household credit use through a boom–bust cycle
by Andersson, Fredrik & Mayock, Tom
- 37-48 The default of special district financing: Evidence from California
by Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia
- 49-59 The role of informational uncertainty in the decision to strategically default
by Seiler, Michael J.
- 60-70 Factors underlying short sales
by Zhu, Shuang & Pace, R. Kelley
- 71-90 Appraisal inflation: Evidence from the 2009 GSE HVCC intervention
by Shi, Lan & Zhang, Yan
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of new residential construction on housing prices
by Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M.
- 19-32 Demographics, human capital, and the demand for housing
by Eichholtz, Piet & Lindenthal, Thies
- 33-47 A search-theoretic model of the rental and homeownership markets
by Kashiwagi, Masanori
- 48-54 Access to water as determinant of rental values: A housing hedonic analysis in Rwanda
by Choumert, Johanna & Stage, Jesper & Uwera, Claudine
- 55-80 Search strategies on the housing market and their implications on price dispersion
by Maury, Tristan-Pierre & Tripier, Fabien
- 81-93 A panel of interarea price indices for all areas in the United States 1982–2012
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O.
- 94-108 Housing market dynamics with delays in the construction sector
by Bahadir, Berrak & Mykhaylova, Olena
- 109-118 Re-examining the impact of housing wealth and stock wealth on retail sales: Does persistence in wealth changes matter?
by Ashley, Richard & Li, Guo
- 119-125 The economic effects of a central bank reacting to house price inflation
by Baldi, Guido
- 126-138 The impact of construction quality on house prices
by Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T. & Lee, Nai-Jia
- 139-150 Mortgage choice, house price externalities, and the default rate
by Shi, Xinyan & Riley, Sarah F.
- 151-163 Ethnic disparities in the transition to home ownership
by Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H. & van Gaalen, Ruben
2014, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-19 The dynamics of housing tenure choice: Lessons from Germany and the United States
by Boehm, Thomas P. & Schlottmann, Alan M.
- 20-38 A new approach for constructing home price indices: The pseudo repeat sales model and its application in China
by Guo, Xiaoyang & Zheng, Siqi & Geltner, David & Liu, Hongyu
- 39-52 An approximation approach for valuing reverse mortgages
by Tsay, Jing-Tang & Lin, Che-Chun & Prather, Larry J. & Buttimer, Richard J.
- 53-61 Fundamental factors in the housing markets of China
by Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua
- 62-74 Quantifying and explaining stickiness in housing rents: A Turkish case study with micro-level data
by Aysoy, Cem & Aysoy, Cevriye & Tumen, Semih
- 75-95 Error correction dynamics of house prices: An equilibrium benchmark
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui
- 96-103 Mortgage rate and choice of mortgage length: A quasi-experimental evidence from Chinese transaction-level data
by Ye, Guangliang & Deng, Guoying & Li, Zhigang
- 104-123 Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels
by Bala, Alain Pholo & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-3 Introduction: Special issue on housing policy in the United States
by Bostic, Raphael & Ellen, Ingrid Gould
- 4-20 Borrowing constraints during the housing bubble
by Barakova, Irina & Calem, Paul S. & Wachter, Susan M.
- 21-38 Did affordable housing mandates cause the subprime mortgage crisis?
by Moulton, Shawn
- 39-56 The downs and ups of FHA lending: The government mortgage roller coaster ride
by Courchane, Marsha J. & Darolia, Rajeev & Zorn, Peter M.
- 57-74 Take-up of mortgage assistance for distressed homeowners: The role of geographic accessibility
by Russell, Blair D. & Moulton, Stephanie & Greenbaum, Robert T.
- 75-88 Do homeowners associations mitigate or aggravate negative spillovers from neighboring homeowner distress?
by Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris & Meltzer, Rachel
- 89-100 Housing affordability and investments in children
by Newman, Sandra J. & Holupka, C. Scott
- 101-108 Reprint of “How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells”
by Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan
- 109-121 Reprint of “Do Housing Choice Voucher Holders Live Near Good Schools?”
by Horn, Keren Mertens & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen
- 122-137 Reprint of “Will They Stay or Will They Go: Predicting Subsidized Housing Opt-Outs”
by Reina, Vincent & Begley, Jaclene
2014, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-16 Will they stay or will they go: Predicting subsidized housing opt-outs
by Reina, Vincent & Begley, Jaclene
- 17-27 Economic incentives, housing allowance, and housing consumption: An unintended consequence of a shift in housing policy
by Enström Öst, Cecilia
- 28-40 Do Housing Choice Voucher holders live near good schools?
by Horn, Keren Mertens & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen
- 41-54 Discrimination in the rental market for apartments
by Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan
- 55-62 How effective homelessness prevention impacts the length of shelter spells
by Goodman, Sarena & Messeri, Peter & O’Flaherty, Brendan
2013, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 265-277 Buyer brokerage: Experimental evidence
by Sahin, M. Abdullah & Sirmans, C.F. & Yavas, Abdullah
- 278-290 Slums in developing countries: New evidence for Indonesia
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 291-307 School quality and housing prices: Empirical evidence from a natural experiment in Shanghai, China
by Feng, Hao & Lu, Ming
- 308-320 The impact of the low income housing tax credit program on local schools
by Di, Wenhua & Murdoch, James C.
- 321-337 A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households
by Ebner, André
- 338-358 Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei
by Kim, Jinwon
2013, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 163-178 Housing investment: What makes it so volatile? Theory and evidence from OECD countries
by Nguyen, Quoc Hung
- 179-191 Is there an S in urban housing supply? or What on earth happened in Detroit?
by Goodman, Allen C.
- 192-212 Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit
by Anundsen, André K. & Jansen, Eilev S.
- 213-230 How long do housing cycles last? A duration analysis for 19 OECD countries
by Bracke, Philippe
- 231-249 The price responsiveness of housing supply in OECD countries
by Caldera, Aida & Johansson, Åsa
- 250-263 How do market conditions impact price-TOM relationship? Evidence from real estate owned (REO) sales
by An, Zhiyong & Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun
2013, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 79-91 Deconstructing distressed-property spillovers: The effects of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed properties in housing submarkets
by Whitaker, Stephan & Fitzpatrick IV, Thomas J.
- 92-99 House price risk and the hedging benefits of home ownership
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Hassink, Wolter H.J.
- 100-118 The role of neighborhood characteristics in mortgage default risk: Evidence from New York City
by Chan, Sewin & Gedal, Michael & Been, Vicki & Haughwout, Andrew
- 119-134 Housing prices and transaction volume
by Akkoyun, H. Cagri & Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol
- 135-145 The historical development of the Swiss rental market – A new price index
by Constantinescu, Mihnea & Francke, Marc
- 146-162 Why homeowners’ documentation went missing under the Home Affordable Mortgage Program (HAMP)?: An analysis of strategic behavior of homeowners and servicers
by Karikari, John A.
2013, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 List price and sales prices of residential properties during booms and busts
by Haurin, Donald & McGreal, Stanley & Adair, Alastair & Brown, Louise & Webb, James R.
- 11-19 Estimating household demand for housing attributes in rent-controlled markets
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Graaf-de Zijl, Marloes
- 20-24 Efficiency rents: A new theory of the natural vacancy rate for rental housing
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C.F.
- 25-35 Housing wealth effect: Evidence from threshold estimation
by Khalifa, Sherif & Seck, Ousmane & Tobing, Elwin
- 36-44 Do house prices impact business starts?
by Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & Coulson, Edward
- 45-53 Impacts of property taxation on residential real estate development
by England, Richard W. & Zhao, Min Qiang & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 54-61 Winning pays: High school football championships and property values
by Friedson, Andrew I. & Bogin, Alexander N.
- 62-76 Housing prices and the business cycle: An empirical application to Hong Kong
by Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael
2012, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 269-282 The Amsterdam rent index: The housing market and the economy, 1550–1850
by Eichholtz, Piet & Straetmans, Stefan & Theebe, Marcel
- 283-295 Residential land use with demographic dynamics of young and old generations
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Kotoku, Toshiaki & Otazawa, Toshimori
- 296-309 Determinants of local housing growth in a multi-jurisdictional region, along with a test for nonmarket zoning
by Gottlieb, Paul D. & O’Donnell, Anthony & Rudel, Thomas & O’Neill, Karen & McDermott, Melanie
- 310-321 Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: Accessibility, local public goods, and welfare
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpça, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey
- 322-335 Love thy neighbor: Income distribution and housing preferences
by Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping
- 336-346 Permanent and transitory shocks in owner-occupied housing: A common trend model of price dynamics
by Yang, Zan & Wang, S.T.
2012, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 195-210 Size of home, homeownership, and the mortgage interest deduction
by Hanson, Andrew
- 211-222 The determinants of homebuilder stock price exposure to lumber: Production cost versus housing demand
by Liu, Peng & Lu, Xiaomeng & Tang, Ke
- 223-234 A new interpretation on the optimal density regulations: Closed and open city
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum
- 235-245 Housing submarkets and the impacts of foreclosures on property prices
by Biswas, Arnab
- 246-255 Housing and cost of living: Application to the Spanish regions
by Garrido-Yserte, Rubén & Mañas-Alcón, Elena & Gallo-Rivera, Maria Teresa
- 256-268 Impairment and negative equity in the Irish mortgage market
by Kelly, Robert & McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran
2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 77-100 Individual homelessness: Entries, exits, and policy
by O’Flaherty, Brendan
- 101-120 Long-term effects of public low-income housing vouchers on neighborhood quality and household composition
by Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Thomas & Wolfe, Barbara
- 121-130 Discrimination in rental markets: Evidence from Norway
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 131-141 Aging and house prices
by Takáts, Előd
- 142-150 Location incentives in the low-income housing tax credit: Are qualified census tracts necessary?
by Lang, Bree J.
- 151-168 The prevalence and impact of misstated incomes on mortgage loan applications
by Blackburn, McKinley L. & Vermilyea, Todd
- 169-186 House price convergence: Evidence from US state and metropolitan area panels
by Kim, Young Se & Rous, Jeffrey J.
- 187-194 Voter decisions on eminent domain and police power reforms
by Adanu, Kwami & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia & Iglesias, Emma
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1