Explaining Differences in Hours Worked among OECD Countries: An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben Andersen, 2010. "Why do Scandinavians Work?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3068, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Work Hours in Chinese Enterprises: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jose Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2008.
"Tax Reforms and Labour-market Performance: An Evaluation for Spain using REMS,"
0804, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- JosÃ© Emilio BoscÃ¡ & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Tax reforms and labour-market performance: An evaluation for Spain using REMS," Working Papers 0910, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora & Johanna Fajardo-González, 2016.
"Employment and taxes in Latin America: An empirical study of the effects of payroll, corporate income and value-added taxes on labor outcomes,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID, vol. 35(Especial ), pages 75-117, January.
- Eduardo Lora & Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Deisy Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4791, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- José E. Boscá & Rafael Doménech & Javier Ferri, 2013. "Fiscal Devaluations in EMU," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 27-56, September.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012.
"Western Europe's Growth Prospects: an Historical Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Western Europe’s Growth Prospects: an Historical Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 71, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lai, Chih-Fang, 2015.
"Effects of labor taxes and unemployment compensation on labor supply in a search model with an endogenous labor force,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 300-317.
- Been-Lon Chen & Chih-Fang Lai, 2014. "Effects of Labor Taxes and Unemployment Compensation on Labor Supply in a Search Model with an Endogenous Labor Force," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A015, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2018:i:2:p:105-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Barnes & Romain Bouis & Philippe Briard & Sean Dougherty & Mehmet Eris, 2013. "The GDP Impact of Reform: A Simple Simulation Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 834, OECD Publishing.
- Tino Berger & Freddy Heylen, 2011.
"Differences in Hours Worked in the OECD: Institutions or Fiscal Policies?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1333-1369, October.
- T. Berger & F. Heylen, 2009. "Differences in hours worked in the OECD: institutions or fiscal policies?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/601, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Åsa Johansson, 2016. "Public Finance, Economic Growth and Inequality: A Survey of the Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1346, OECD Publishing.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:456740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serguey Ivanov, 2009. "Demographic and economic factors of labour supply: Long-term projections and policy options for France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 83-122.
- Kolev, Alexandre. & Saget, Catherine., 2010. "Are middle-paid jobs in OECD countries disappearing? : An overview," ILO Working Papers 994567403402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
Keywordsheures travaillées; labour market policies; labour supply; offre de travail; politique du marché du travail; réglementation du temps de travail; taxation; taxation; working hours; working time regulations;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:596-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .