Report NEP-EEC-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2008. "Pay inequality in 25 European countries," DULBEA Working Papers 0006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- PÃ¤r Ã–sterholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/53, .
- Javier Andrés & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2008. "Money and the natural rate of interest: structural estimates for the United States and the euro area," Working Papers 0805, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Claude Lopez, 2008. "Euro-zone Inflation Rates: Stationary or Regime-wise Stationary Processes," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Lockwood, Ben & Migali, Giuseppe, 2008. "Did the Single Market Cause Competition in Excise Taxes? Evidence from EU Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 847, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2008. "The Exit Decision in the European Venture Capital Market," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Roberto Golinelli & Sandro Momigliano, 2008. "The cyclical response of fiscal policies in the euro area. Why do results of empirical research differ so strongly?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 654, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joris Morbée & Stef Proost, 2008. "Russian gas imports in Europe: how does Gazprom reliability change the game?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0802, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Orsetta Causa, 2008. "Explaining Differences in Hours Worked among OECD Countries: An empirical analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 596, OECD Publishing.