The Exit Decision in the European Venture Capital Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Félix & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussen, 2014. "The exit decision in the European venture capital market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 1115-1130, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric information; venture capital; trade sales; IPO; write-offs; exit decision; competing risks model;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-03-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-03-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2008_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .