Report NEP-CFN-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Marcet & Klaus Adam & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2008. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 732.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:col:000162:004560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:004563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:004567 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:004568 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008. "Collateral Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woodrow T. Johnson & James M. Poterba, 2008. "Taxes and Mutual Fund Inflows Around Distribution Dates," NBER Working Papers 13884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi, 2008. "Increasing Derivatives Market Activity in Emerging Markets and Exchange Rate Exposure," Working papers 2008-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2008. "The Exit Decision in the European Venture Capital Market," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).