Report NEP-ENT-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Total factor productivity and the role of entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2008. "The Geography and Determinants of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2008. "The Exit Decision in the European Venture Capital Market," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- David Chambers, 2007. "Financial Dependence and Firm Survival in Interwar Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 377, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2008. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in "Rust Belt" Economies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Diemo Urbig, 2008. "A Short Measure of Four Types of Personal Optimism: Ability, Rivalry, Chance, and Social Support (ARCS)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2008. "Mexican-American Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 575, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kristina von Rhein, 2008. "Heritage and Firm Survival - An Analysis of German Automobile Spinoffs 1886-1939," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2008. "Corruption and Innovation: A Grease or Sand relationship?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.