Citations for "The Economic Performance of Regions"
by Michael Porter
- David Doloreux & Régis Guillaume, 2005. "Le système régional d'innovation : outil de développement pour les territoires," Post-Print halshs-01020849, HAL.
- Rui Baptista & Joana Mendonça, 2010. "Proximity to knowledge sources and the location of knowledge-based start-ups," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 5-29, August.
- Ekaterina Turkina & Ari Van Assche & Raja Kali, 2016. "Network Structure and Industrial Clustering Dynamics in the Aerospace Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-14, CIRANO.
- Aguilar, Francisco X., 2009. "Spatial econometric analysis of location drivers in a renewable resource-based industry: The U.S. South Lumber Industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 184-193, May.
- Massimo Florio & Julie Pellegrin & Emanuela Sirtori, 2014. "Research intensive clusters and regional innovation systems: a case study of mechatronics in Apulia," Working Papers 201403, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Fan, Yingling, 2014. "Transit and job accessibility: an empirical study of access to competitive clusters and regional growth strategies for enhancing transit accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 17-25.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Lopez-Garcia Usach, T. & Sanchez Garcia, M., 2012. "Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126030, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier Brossard & Inès Moussa, 2012. "The trilogy of knowledge spillovers in French regions: a history of nature, channels and boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1207, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2014.
"Labour Market Externalities and Regional Growth in Sweden: The Importance of Labour Mobility between Skill-Related Industries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1669-1690, October.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2013. "Labour market externalities and regional growth in Sweden: The importance of labour mobility between skill-related industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1318, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012.
"The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain. A proximity approach based on product-relatedness,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1201, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2013. "The Emergence of New Industries at the Regional Level in S pain: A Proximity Approach Based on Product Relatedness," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(1), pages 29-51, 01.
- Maryann Feldman & Roger Martin, 2005. "Jurisdictional Advantage," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 57-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- In Lee & Matthew Marvel, 2014. "Revisiting the entrepreneur gender–performance relationship: a firm perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 769-786, April.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "How high is the ability of tourism to reverse the course of depressed regions? An appraisal based on the recovery of the Portuguese Douro Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1148, European Regional Science Association.
- Kutsenko, E., 2012. "Path Dependence in Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Bad News for Empiric Research of Agglomeration Effects," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 10-26.
- Madsen, Anne Nygaard & Andersen, Per Dannemand, 2010. "Innovative regions and industrial clusters in hydrogen and fuel cell technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5372-5381, October.
- Amélie Fiorello & Damien Bo, 2012. "Community-based ecotourism to meet the new tourist's expectations: an exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00951031, HAL.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "The Economic Performance of Clustered and Non Clustered Firms along the different Phases of the Cluster Life Cycle: The Portuguese Cork Industry Case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Cristina Sacala & Aniela Raluca Danciu & Vasile Alecsandru Strat, 2016. "Patterns of Foreign Direct Investment in Transylvania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 52-68, March.
- Frank Van Oort, 2013. "Agglomeration Economics Beyond the Specialisation-Diversity Controversy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1313, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014.
"Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach,"
IAB Discussion Paper
201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2015. "Regional Determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic - Evidence from a gravity model approach," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112891, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Neumann, Uwe & Budde, Rüdiger & Ehlert, Christoph, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- José González-Pernía & Iñaki Peña-Legazkue & Ferran Vendrell-Herrero, 2012. "Innovation, entrepreneurial activity and competitiveness at a sub-national level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 561-574, October.
- Geppert, Kurt & Gornig, Martin, 2012. "Wettbewerb der Regionen: Berlin auf einem guten Weg," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Städte und Regionen im Standortwettbewerb, pages 142-162 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014. "Clusters, convergence, and economic performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Genschick, Sven & Schraven, Benjamin, 2009. "Constructing Epistemic Landscapes: Methods of GIS-Based Mapping," MPRA Paper 17135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Rola instytucji w gospodarce opartej na wiedzy: aspekt regionalny," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1202, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & McDougall, Patricia P. & Audretsch, David B., 2008. "Clusters, knowledge spillovers and new venture performance: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-422, July.
- Jason P. Brown & Stephan J. Goetz & Mary C. Ahearn & Chyi-lyi (Kathleen) Liang, 2014. "Linkages Between Community-Focused Agriculture, Farm Sales, and Regional Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip, 2006.
"The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1018-1036, September.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:4:p:425-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarmiza Pencea, 2007. "Defending clusters against critics," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(4), pages 22-26, Winter.
- Cartier, Lee, 2014. "The British Columbia Wine Industry: Can It Compete With The Big Guys?," Working Papers 164651, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2014.
"Le territoire entrepreneurial durable. Fondements théoriques et analyse économiqu
[Sustainable entrepreneurial territory. Theoretical bases and economic analysis]," Working Papers 283, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- González Gómez, Daniel A. & Carro, Roberto, 2012. "Política industrial," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1672, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005.
"Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_432, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2006. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Microfoundations of a High-Technology Cluster," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 472-481, August.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-hopping in Silicon Valley: some evidence concerning the micro-foundations of a high technology cluster," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fallick, Bruce & Fleischman, Charles A. & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," IZA Discussion Papers 1799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Labor and Demography 0512004, EconWPA.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischmann & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," NBER Working Papers 11710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie, 2014. "Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1461-1467.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lucian Sirb, 2013. "The Organizational Benefits Generated By The Membership To A Conglomerate Of Regional Clustering Type. The Implications Of ‘Rosia Montana Project‘ On Creating A Mining Cluster In The ‘Apuseni Mountain," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 26.
- López-Rodríguez , Jesús & Faíña, Andrés, 2007. "Regional Wage Disparities in Europe: What role for Market Access?," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 11, pages 5-23.
- Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Welsch, Roy, 2014. "Logistics agglomeration in the US," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 222-238.
- Figiel, Szczepan & Kuberska, Dominika & Kufel, Justyna, 2012. "Development of clusters and international competitiveness of the agro-food sectors in the EU countries," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126118, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin, Roger & Florida, Richard & Pogue, Melissa & Mellander, Charlotta, 2015. "Creativity, Clusters and the Competitive Advantage of Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 412, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Chiara Pancotti & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2015. "A place-based strategy to smart specialisation: the case of Apulia," Working Papers 201501, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Salmon, Keith, 2008. "New Directions in European Regional Policy and their Implications for Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 147-177.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis & Daskalopoulou, Irene, 2011.
"Capital allocation in the Greek regions,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 866-888.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Campbell, Joanna Tochman, 2015. "The geographic origins of radical technological paradigms: A configurational study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-327.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1204, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Miklos Szanyi & Ichiro Iwasaki & Balazs Lengyel, 2011. "Industrial concentration, regional employment and productivity growth - evidence from the late transition period of Hungary," IWE Working Papers 195, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Pasternack, Peer & von Wissel, Carsten, 2010. "Programmatische Konzepte der Hochschulentwicklung in Deutschland seit 1945," Arbeitspapiere 204, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Antje Weyh, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1606, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, .
"Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?,"
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & J. Andrés Faíña, . "Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600059, EcoMod.
- Eri Yamada & Tetsu Kawakami, 2015. "Assessing dynamic externalities from a cluster perspective: the case of the motor metropolis in Japan," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 269-298, January.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013.
"Competitiveness, Clusters And Policy At The Regional Level: Rhetoric Vs. Practice In Designing Policy For Depressed Regions,"
Regional Science Inquiry,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Milivoje Radovic & Radoje Zugic & Nikola Milovic, 2013. "Economic Institutions And Competitiveness Of Economy With Emphasis On Montenegro," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(1), pages 63-74.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Mattoon, Richard H. & Wang, Norman, 2014. "Industry clusters and economic development in the Seventh District’s largest cities," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 52-66.
- Aarstad, Jarle & Kvitastein, Olav A. & Jakobsen, Stig-Erik, 2016. "Related and unrelated variety as regional drivers of enterprise productivity and innovation: A multilevel study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 844-856.
- Luis Fernando Lanaspa Santolaria & Irene Olloqui Cuartero & Fernando Sanz Garcia, 2012. "Common Trends and Linkages in the US Manufacturing Sector, 1969–2000," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 1093-1111, 09.
- Shengjun Zhu & Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "How to jump further? Path dependent and path breaking in an uneven industry space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1524, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Bell, Simon J. & Tracey, Paul, 2010. "How can clusters sustain performance? The role of network strength, network openness, and environmental uncertainty," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-253, March.
- Neffke, Frank & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," IAB Discussion Paper 201621, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Juan Alcacer & Mercedes Delgado, 2012. "Spatial Organization of Firms: Internal and External Agglomeration Economies and Location Choices Through the Value Chain," Working Papers 12-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Aniela Raluca Danciu & Vasile Alecsandru Strat, 2015. "Labor Force – Main Determinant Of the Foreign Direct Investments Located in Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Alka Obadic & Natasa Kurnoga Zivadinovic, 2011. "The Analysis Of Regional Cluster Development In Europe And Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1708, European Regional Science Association.
- Chad R. Wilkerson, 2009. "Recession and recovery across the nation: lessons from history," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-24.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra, 2012. "Creative destruction: Identifying its geographic origins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 734-742.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Petr Huber, 2016. "Labour turnover, employment density and employer provided training: Evidence from Vienna," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-59, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity,"
UO Working Papers
02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 587-601, October.
- David C. Maré, 2005. "Concentration, Specialisation and Agglomeration of firms in New Zealand," Working Papers 05_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Harvey Goldstein & Karin Glaser, 2012. "Research universities as actors in the governance of local and regional development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 158-174, April.
- Tappeiner, Gottfried & Hauser, Christoph & Walde, Janette, 2008. "Regional knowledge spillovers: Fact or artifact?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 861-874, June.
- Franck Barry, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy, Economic Transformations and ICT: Regional Dynamics in the Deployment Phase. Case study: Southern and Eastern Ireland," JRC Working Papers JRC83549, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- repec:rer:articu:v:03:y:2012:p:101-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun-Youn Kim & Tae-Young Park & Keun Lee, 2013. "Catch-Up by Indigenous Firms in the Software Industry and the Role of the Government in China: A Sectoral System of Innovation (SSI) Perspective," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 100-120, June.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luciana Aimone & Enrico Beretta & Silvia Camussi & Luigi Cannari & Daniele Coin & Laura Conti & Roberto Cullino & Alessandro Fabbrini & Cristina Fabrizi & Giovanni Iuzzolino & Ales, 2015. "Deindustrialization and tertiarization: structural changes in North West Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 282, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015.
"Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Boschma, 2015. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 859-873.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1418, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2014.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010.
"Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance,"
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2012. "Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection: Application on the Russian Innovative Performance," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 337-363, April.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2013.
"Industry-specific firm growth and agglomeration,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p134, European Regional Science Association.
- Pauna, Carmen Beatrice & Chilian, Mihaela Nona & Diaconescu, Tiberiu, 2014. "Transnational Clusters - Consequences of International Trade; Case Study of the Adriatic-Danube Region," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 100-114, June.
- Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn & Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta, 2013. "Emerging market multinationals in the European Union – A location choice analysis," MPRA Paper 52002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Neumann & Rüdiger Budde & Christoph Ehlert, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Juan José Gibaja & Mikel Navarro & Ricardo Aguado, 2008. "Patterns of innovation in the EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Working Papers 200804, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Recessions, recoveries and regional resilience: Evidence on Italy," MPRA Paper 60297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Boronenko & Zane Zeibote, 2011. "Potential of Cluster Development and the Role of Cluster Support Policies in Latvia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 35 – 68, October-D.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions and Regional Innovation in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 9265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tine Lehmann & Maximilian Benner, 2015. "Cluster Policy in the Light of Institutional Contextâ€”A Comparative Study of Transition Countries," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 188, October.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Mario Davide Parrilli, 2013. "The New Complexity of Local Production and the Enlightened Role of Industrial Policy," Working Papers 2013R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Dula Borozan, 2008. "Regional Competitiveness: Some Conceptual Issues and Policy Implications," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 50-63, May.
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2016. "The competitiveness of small network-firm: A practical tool," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1769-1774.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Musa, Ahmed & Dauda, Mohammed & El-Berishy, Nagham M. & Cang, Shuang, 2014. "A relational study of supply chain agility, competitiveness and business performance in the oil and gas industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 531-543.
- Arkadiusz Świadek, 2015. "Aktywność innowacyjna przedsiębiorstw zagranicznych i krajowych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 145-162.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2010. "Industrial Clusters: Concepts and Empirical Evidence from East-Central Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei181, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A. & Stock, Daniel P. & Yildirim, Muhammed A., 2014. "Implied Comparative Advantage," Working Paper Series rwp14-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mulatu, Abay, 2016. "On the concept of 'competitiveness' and its usefulness for policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 50-62.
- Block, J.H. & Spiegel, F., 2013. "Family firm density and regional innovation output: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 270-280.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "Product innovation and renewal: foreign firms and clusters in Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 22709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Darius Tirtosuharto, 2010. "The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization And State Allocative Efficiency On Regional Growth In Indonesia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 287-307.
- Chávez Juan Carlos & García Loredo Katia, 2015. "Identification of Regional Clusters in Mexican Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 2015-19, Banco de México.
- Gomez, Georgina M. & Helmsing, A.H.J., 2008. "Selective Spatial Closure and Local Economic Development: What Do We Learn from the Argentine Local Currency Systems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2489-2511, November.
- Borsi, Balázs & Bajmócy, Zoltán, 2009.
"Kvantitatív leszakadás, kvalitatív felzárkózás?. A hazai regionális innovációpolitika kihívásai
[Quantitative lag, qualitative catch-up?. The challenges for this countrys regional innovation policy," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 933-954.
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Pfeil, Silko & Kaps, Katharina & Sauer, Thomas, 2011. "Regional dispersion of cooperation activities as success factor of innovation oriented SME," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2015. "Pilot Innovative Territorial Clusters in Russia: A Sustainable Development Mode," Foresight-Russia, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 32-55.
- Alberto Di Minin, 2004. "Innovation in peripheral economies: the case of Pisa," Working Papers 200401, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Majumdar, Satyajit, 2010. "'How do they plan for growth in auto component business?' - A study on small foundries of western India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 274-289, May.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2014.
"On firms' product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness,"
402, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2015. "On firms’ product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1517, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P. & Vught, F. van & Vulto, P., 2012. "Supernova stars in knowledge-based regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adriana D. GÎRNEAŢĂ, 2013. "The Importance of Clusters in the Development of the Textile and Clothing Industry," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 83-89, October.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Manoela Popescu & Luminita Crenicean, 2012. "Considerations on Firm’s Location in the Context of Clusters Formation," The Annals of Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University. Economy, Commerce and Tourism Series, Faculty of Management in Tourism and Commerce Bucharest, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1), pages 61-68, June.
- Chris Carter & Stewart Clegg & Martin Kornberger, 2010. "Re-framing strategy: power, politics and accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 573-594, June.
- Neumann, Uwe & Geißler, Helmut & Jakubowski, Peter, 2013. "Agglomeration economies in the neighbourhood? Evidence from German cities," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 51-65.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2009. "Clusters in Hungary and in Central Europe," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 15-34.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2007. "The Impact Of Specific-Sector Changes In Employment On Economic Growth, Labor Market Performance And Migration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 935-963.
- Pinto, Hugo & Cruz, Ana Rita & Combe, Colin, 2015. "Cooperation and the emergence of maritime clusters in the Atlantic: Analysis and implications of innovation and human capital for blue growth," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 167-177.
- Gerard Brady & Eleanor Doyle & Lisa Noonan, 2013. "Trade Sophistication Indicators: Balancing Diversity and Specialization," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(4), pages 425-438, November.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & César Hidalgo, 2016. "The mobility of displaced workers: How the local industry mix affects job search strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1605, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2016.
- Hugo Pinto & Ana Rita Cruz & Pedro Pintassilgo & Joao Guerreiro & Ana GonÃ§alves, 2011. "Looking for the Core of a Knowledge-based Sea Cluster: A Social Network Analysis in a Maritime Region," ERSA conference papers ersa11p510, European Regional Science Association.
- Nobuo Kobayashi, 2008. "An Empirical Study about the Impact of Knowledge Accumulation on the Development of Regional Industry," Discussion Paper Series 39, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2008.