Citations for "The Economic Performance of Regions"
by Michael Porter
- Geppert, Kurt & Gornig, Martin, 2012. "Wettbewerb der Regionen: Berlin auf einem guten Weg," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Städte und Regionen im Standortwettbewerb, pages 142-162 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Recessions, recoveries and regional resilience: Evidence on Italy," MPRA Paper 60297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2014.
"On firms' product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness,"
402, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2015. "On firms’ product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1517, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Shengjun Zhu & Canfei He & Yi Zhou, 2015. "How to jump further? Path dependent and path breaking in an uneven industry space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1524, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- David Doloreux & Régis Guillaume, 2005. "Le système régional d'innovation : outil de développement pour les territoires," Post-Print halshs-01020849, HAL.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2012.
"Industry-specific firm growth and aggolmeration,"
Working Papers on Innovation and Space
2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Lopez-Garcia Usach, T. & Sanchez Garcia, M., 2012. "Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126030, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cartier, Lee, 2014. "The British Columbia Wine Industry: Can It Compete With The Big Guys?," Working Papers 164651, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Harvey Goldstein & Karin Glaser, 2012. "Research universities as actors in the governance of local and regional development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 158-174, April.
- Dula Borozan, 2008. "Regional Competitiveness: Some Conceptual Issues and Policy Implications," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 50-63, May.
- Massimo Florio & Julie Pellegrin & Emanuela Sirtori, 2014. "Research intensive clusters and regional innovation systems: a case study of mechatronics in Apulia," Working Papers 201403, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011.
"Capital allocation in the Greek regions,"
30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Alcacer & Mercedes Delgado, 2012. "Spatial Organization of Firms: Internal and External Agglomeration Economies and Location Choices Through the Value Chain," Working Papers 12-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Majumdar, Satyajit, 2010. "'How do they plan for growth in auto component business?' - A study on small foundries of western India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 274-289, May.
- Jun-Youn Kim & Tae-Young Park & Keun Lee, 2013. "Catch-Up by Indigenous Firms in the Software Industry and the Role of the Government in China: A Sectoral System of Innovation (SSI) Perspective," Eurasian Business Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 100-120, June.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2013.
"Labour market externalities and regional growth in Sweden: The importance of labour mobility between skill-related industries,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1318, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2014. "Labour Market Externalities and Regional Growth in Sweden: The Importance of Labour Mobility between Skill-Related Industries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1669-1690, October.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Amélie Fiorello & Damien Bo, 2012. "Community-based ecotourism to meet the new tourist's expectations: an exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00951031, HAL.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010.
"Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions,"
FEP Working Papers
386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013. "Competitiveness, Clusters And Policy At The Regional Level: Rhetoric Vs. Practice In Designing Policy For Depressed Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Vera Boronenko & Zane Zeibote, 2011. "Potential of Cluster Development and the Role of Cluster Support Policies in Latvia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 35 – 68, October-D.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014. "Clusters, convergence, and economic performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2014.
"Le territoire entrepreneurial durable. Fondements théoriques et analyse économiqu
[Sustainable entrepreneurial territory. Theoretical bases and economic analysis]," Working Papers 283, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Kutsenko, E., 2012. "Path Dependence in Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Bad News for Empiric Research of Agglomeration Effects," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 10-26.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "Product innovation and renewal: foreign firms and clusters in Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 22709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2009. "Clusters in Hungary and in Central Europe," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 15-34.
- Borsi, Balázs & Bajmócy, Zoltán, 2009.
"Kvantitatív leszakadás, kvalitatív felzárkózás?. A hazai regionális innovációpolitika kihívásai
[Quantitative lag, qualitative catch-up?. The challenges for this countrys regional innovation policy," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 933-954.
- Lucian Sirb, 2013. "The Organizational Benefits Generated By The Membership To A Conglomerate Of Regional Clustering Type. The Implications Of ‘Rosia Montana Project‘ On Creating A Mining Cluster In The ‘Apuseni Mountain," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 26.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip, 2006.
"The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1018-1036, September.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Rola instytucji w gospodarce opartej na wiedzy: aspekt regionalny," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1202, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015.
"Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1418, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2014.
- Mattoon, Richard H. & Wang, Norman, 2014. "Industry clusters and economic development in the Seventh District’s largest cities," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 52-66.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, .
"Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?,"
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & J. Andrés Faíña, . "Regional Income Disparities in Europe: What Role for Location?," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600059, EcoMod.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 587-601, October.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity," UO Working Papers 02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Eri Yamada & Tetsu Kawakami, 2015. "Assessing dynamic externalities from a cluster perspective: the case of the motor metropolis in Japan," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 269-298, January.
- Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2007. "The Impact Of Specific-Sector Changes In Employment On Economic Growth, Labor Market Performance And Migration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 935-963.
- Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2015. "Pilot Innovative Territorial Clusters in Russia: A Sustainable Development Mode," Foresight-Russia, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 32-55.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Genschick, Sven & Schraven, Benjamin, 2009. "Constructing Epistemic Landscapes: Methods of GIS-Based Mapping," MPRA Paper 17135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie, 2014. "Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1461-1467.
- repec:rer:articu:v:03:y:2012:p:101-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fallick, Bruce & Fleischman, Charles A. & Rebitzer, James B., 2005.
"Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2006. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Microfoundations of a High-Technology Cluster," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 472-481, August.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_432, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-hopping in Silicon Valley: some evidence concerning the micro-foundations of a high technology cluster," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Labor and Demography 0512004, EconWPA.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischmann & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," NBER Working Papers 11710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figiel, Szczepan & Kuberska, Dominika & Kufel, Justyna, 2012. "Development of clusters and international competitiveness of the agro-food sectors in the EU countries," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126118, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pasternack, Peer & von Wissel, Carsten, 2010. "Programmatische Konzepte der Hochschulentwicklung in Deutschland seit 1945," Arbeitspapiere 204, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Gomez, Georgina M. & Helmsing, A.H.J., 2008. "Selective Spatial Closure and Local Economic Development: What Do We Learn from the Argentine Local Currency Systems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2489-2511, November.
- Adriana D. GÎRNEAŢĂ, 2013. "The Importance of Clusters in the Development of the Textile and Clothing Industry," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 83-89, October.
- Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn & Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta, 2013. "Emerging market multinationals in the European Union – A location choice analysis," MPRA Paper 52002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Arkadiusz Świadek, 2015. "Aktywność innowacyjna przedsiębiorstw zagranicznych i krajowych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 145-162.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luciana Aimone & Enrico Beretta & Silvia Camussi & Luigi Cannari & Daniele Coin & Laura Conti & Roberto Cullino & Alessandro Fabbrini & Cristina Fabrizi & Giovanni Iuzzolino & Ales, 2015. "Deindustrialization and tertiarization: structural changes in North West Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 282, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Milivoje Radovic & Radoje Zugic & Nikola Milovic, 2013. "Economic Institutions And Competitiveness Of Economy With Emphasis On Montenegro," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(1), pages 63-74.
- Aniela Raluca Danciu & Vasile Alecsandru Strat, 2015. "Labor Force – Main Determinant Of the Foreign Direct Investments Located in Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Frank Van Oort, 2013. "Agglomeration Economics Beyond the Specialisation-Diversity Controversy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1313, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra, 2012. "Creative destruction: Identifying its geographic origins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 734-742.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1204, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Salmon, Keith, 2008. "New Directions in European Regional Policy and their Implications for Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 147-177.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2010. "Industrial Clusters: Concepts and Empirical Evidence from East-Central Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei181, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Uwe Neumann & Rüdiger Budde & Christoph Ehlert, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions and Regional Innovation in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 9265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Pfeil, Silko & Kaps, Katharina & Sauer, Thomas, 2011. "Regional dispersion of cooperation activities as success factor of innovation oriented SME," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Rui Baptista & Joana Mendonça, 2010. "Proximity to knowledge sources and the location of knowledge-based start-ups," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 5-29, August.
- Hugo Pinto & Ana Rita Cruz & Pedro Pintassilgo & Joao Guerreiro & Ana GonÃ§alves, 2011. "Looking for the Core of a Knowledge-based Sea Cluster: A Social Network Analysis in a Maritime Region," ERSA conference papers ersa11p510, European Regional Science Association.
- David C. Maré, 2005. "Concentration, Specialisation and Agglomeration of firms in New Zealand," Working Papers 05_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Madsen, Anne Nygaard & Andersen, Per Dannemand, 2010. "Innovative regions and industrial clusters in hydrogen and fuel cell technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5372-5381, October.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010.
"Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance,"
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2012. "Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection: Application on the Russian Innovative Performance," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 337-363, April.
- Uwe Neumann, 2005. "Ökonomisch-demographische Segregationsmechanismen - Aktuelle Befunde aus der Rhein-Ruhr-Region," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 49, 06.
- Martin, Roger & Florida, Richard & Pogue, Melissa & Mellander, Charlotta, 2015. "Creativity, Clusters and the Competitive Advantage of Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 412, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012.
"The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain. A proximity approach based on product-relatedness,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1201, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2013. "The Emergence of New Industries at the Regional Level in S pain: A Proximity Approach Based on Product Relatedness," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(1), pages 29-51, 01.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Musa, Ahmed & Dauda, Mohammed & El-Berishy, Nagham M. & Cang, Shuang, 2014. "A relational study of supply chain agility, competitiveness and business performance in the oil and gas industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 531-543.
- Block, J.H. & Spiegel, F., 2013. "Family firm density and regional innovation output: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 270-280.
- Franck Barry, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy, Economic Transformations and ICT: Regional Dynamics in the Deployment Phase. Case study: Southern and Eastern Ireland," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83549, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Neumann, Uwe & Budde, Rüdiger & Ehlert, Christoph, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Fan, Yingling, 2014. "Transit and job accessibility: an empirical study of access to competitive clusters and regional growth strategies for enhancing transit accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 17-25.
- González Gómez, Daniel A. & Carro, Roberto, 2012. "Política industrial," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1672, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & McDougall, Patricia P. & Audretsch, David B., 2008. "Clusters, knowledge spillovers and new venture performance: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-422, July.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Bell, Simon J. & Tracey, Paul, 2010. "How can clusters sustain performance? The role of network strength, network openness, and environmental uncertainty," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-253, March.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Campbell, Joanna Tochman, 2015. "The geographic origins of radical technological paradigms: A configurational study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-327.
- Alka Obadic & Natasa Kurnoga Zivadinovic, 2011. "The Analysis Of Regional Cluster Development In Europe And Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1708, European Regional Science Association.
- Gerard Brady & Eleanor Doyle & Lisa Noonan, 2013. "Trade Sophistication Indicators: Balancing Diversity and Specialization," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(4), pages 425-438, November.
- López-Rodríguez , Jesús & Faíña, Andrés, 2007. "Regional Wage Disparities in Europe: What role for Market Access?," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 11, pages 5-23.
- Tappeiner, Gottfried & Hauser, Christoph & Walde, Janette, 2008. "Regional knowledge spillovers: Fact or artifact?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 861-874, June.
- José González-Pernía & Iñaki Peña-Legazkue & Ferran Vendrell-Herrero, 2012. "Innovation, entrepreneurial activity and competitiveness at a sub-national level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 561-574, October.
- In Lee & Matthew Marvel, 2014. "Revisiting the entrepreneur gender–performance relationship: a firm perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 769-786, April.
- Luis Fernando Lanaspa Santolaria & Irene Olloqui Cuartero & Fernando Sanz Garcia, 2012. "Common Trends and Linkages in the US Manufacturing Sector, 1969–2000," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 1093-1111, 09.
- Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Welsch, Roy, 2014. "Logistics agglomeration in the US," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 222-238.
- Alberto Di Minin, 2004. "Innovation in peripheral economies: the case of Pisa," Working Papers 200401, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Manoela Popescu & Luminita Crenicean, 2012. "Considerations on Firm’s Location in the Context of Clusters Formation," The Annals of Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University. Economy, Commerce and Tourism Series, Faculty of Management in Tourism and Commerce Bucharest, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1), pages 61-68, June.
- Aguilar, Francisco X., 2009. "Spatial econometric analysis of location drivers in a renewable resource-based industry: The U.S. South Lumber Industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 184-193, May.
- Chris Carter & Stewart Clegg & Martin Kornberger, 2010. "Re-framing strategy: power, politics and accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 573-594, June.
- Olivier Brossard & Inès Moussa, 2012. "The trilogy of knowledge spillovers in French regions: a history of nature, channels and boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1207, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sarmiza Pencea, 2007. "Defending clusters against critics," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(4), pages 22-26, Winter.
- Pauna, Carmen Beatrice & Chilian, Mihaela Nona & Diaconescu, Tiberiu, 2014. "Transnational Clusters - Consequences of International Trade; Case Study of the Adriatic-Danube Region," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 100-114, June.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "The Economic Performance of Clustered and Non Clustered Firms along the different Phases of the Cluster Life Cycle: The Portuguese Cork Industry Case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jason P. Brown & Stephan J. Goetz & Mary C. Ahearn & Chyi-lyi (Kathleen) Liang, 2014. "Linkages Between Community-Focused Agriculture, Farm Sales, and Regional Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Chad R. Wilkerson, 2009. "Recession and recovery across the nation: lessons from history," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-24.
- Darius Tirtosuharto, 2010. "The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization And State Allocative Efficiency On Regional Growth In Indonesia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 287-307.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "How high is the ability of tourism to reverse the course of depressed regions? An appraisal based on the recovery of the Portuguese Douro Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1148, European Regional Science Association.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Nobuo Kobayashi, 2008. "An Empirical Study about the Impact of Knowledge Accumulation on the Development of Regional Industry," Discussion Paper Series 39, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2008.