Contact information of Southern Regional Science Association
To be notified about new items in this series:
Register at http://www.srsa.org/RRS to be notified of the publication of new issues of the journal. (see also NEP
repec:rom:terumm%The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Christopher Yencha to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Mark L. Burkey
Series handle: RePEc:rre:publsh
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher Yencha The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Christopher Yencha to update the entry or send us the correct address
(email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
Winter 2018, Volume 48, Issue 3
Summer 2018, Volume 48, Issue 2
Spring 2018, Volume 48, Issue 1
Fall 2017, Volume 47, Issue 3
Summer 2017, Volume 47, Issue 2
Winter 2017, Volume 47, Issue 1
Winter 2016, Volume 46, Issue 3
Summer 2016, Volume 46, Issue 2
Winter 2016, Volume 46, Issue 1
Winter 2015, Volume 45, Issue 3
Fall 2015, Volume 45, Issue 2
Spring 2015, Volume 45, Issue 1
Winter 2014, Volume 44, Issue 3
Summer 2014, Volume 44, Issue 2
Spring 2014, Volume 44, Issue 1
Winter 2013, Volume 43, Issue 2,3
Summer 2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
Winter 2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
Summer 2012, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 99-105 The Role of Regional Science in Shale Energy Development
by Court, Christa Dean & Jackson, Randall W. & White, Nancy
- 107-119 A Tale of Two Shale Plays
by White, Nancy
- 121-141 Mining and Community Economic Growth
by Deller, Stephen & Schreiber, Andrew
- 143-159 Sample Selection in Appalachian Research
by Douglas, Stratford M. & Walker, Anne
- 161-175 Unconvensional Shale Gas Development and Real Estate Valuation Issues
by Lipscomb, Clifford & Wang, Yongsheng & Kilpatrick, Sarah J.
Spring 2012, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-3 Mark S. Henry (1946-2012)
by Barkley, David L.
- 5-23 Presidential Address: Industry Location, Economic Development Incentives, and Clusters
by Woodward, Douglas P.
- 25-50 Is There a Central Asia? State Visits and an Empirical Delineation of the Region’s Boundaries
by Zakhirova, Leila
- 51-74 Estimating the Impacts of a Reduction in the Foreign-born Labor Supply on a State Economy: A Nested CGE Analysis of the Idaho Economy
by Watson, Philip S. & Castelin, Kimberly & Salant, Priscilla & Wulfhorst, J.D.
- 75-89 Accounting for Spatial Autocorrelation in the 2004 Presidential Popular Vote: A Reassessment of the Evidence
by Burnett, Wesley & Lacombe, Donald J.
Fall, Winter 2011, Volume 41, Issue 2,3
- 73-80 2011 SRSA Fellows Address: Advancement of Knowledge: A Journey through Space and Time
by Cushing, Brian J.
- 81-101 A Regime-Switching Analysis of the Impact of Oil Price Changes on the Economies of U.S. States
by Kang, Wei & Penn, David A. & Zietz, Joachim
- 103-117 Determinants of Innovative Versus Non-Innovative Entrepreneurs in Three Southern States
by Gallardo, Roberto & Scammahorn, Roseanne
- 119-138 What Drives Intra-county Migration: The Impact of Local Fiscal Factors on Tiebout Sorting
by Grassmueck, Georg
- 139-159 The Creative Class and Economic Development as Practiced in the Rural U.S. South: An Exploratory Survey of Economic Development Professionals
by Hatcher, William & Oyer, Matt & Gallardo, Roberto
- 161-177 Regional Science Reconsidered
by Schaefer, Peter V. & Jackson, Randall W. & Bukenya, James O.
- 179-203 U.S. Micropolitan Area Growth: A Spatial Equilibrium Growth Analysis
by Davidsson, Michael & Rickman, Dan S.
Summer 2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
2010, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 245-255 Bayesians in Space: Using Bayesian Methods to Inform Choice of Spatial Weights Matrix in Hedonic Property Analyses
by Mueller, Julie M. & Loomis, John B.
- 257-272 Urban Sprawl and Transportation Externalities
by Holcombe, Randall G. & Williams, DeEdgra W.
- 273-286 Beach Re-nourishment and Property Value Growth: The Case of Folly Beach, South Carolina
by Blackwell, Calvin & Sheldon, Susannah & Lansbury, David & Vaught, Dyanne
- 287-301 The International Exports of American States: An Investigation for Local Spatial Patterns
by Wu, Chen & Nsiah, Christian & Mayer, Walter J.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 2
2010, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-4 SRSA Presidential Address: Local Economic Impact of the Great Recession of 2008-2009
by Connaughton, John E.
- 5-26 Does Broadband Access Impact Migration in America? Examining Differences between Rural and Urban Areas
by Mahasuweerachai, Phumsith & Whitacre, Brian E. & Shideler, Dave W.
- 27-51 Green Taxes in a Federal Context: An Empirical Model for Industrial Waste in Spain
by Valles-Gimenez, Jaime & Zarate-Marco, Anabel & Trueba-Cortes, Carmen
- 53-69 Economic and Regional Determinants of the Location of Payday Lenders and Banking Institutions in Mississippi: Reconsidering the Role of Race and Other Factors in Firm Location
by Wheatley, W. Parker
- 71-97 Spatial Variations in the Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth
by Deller, Steven C.
- 99-124 Wage Divergence between the Rocky Mountain States and the U.S.: Idaho Measures and Sources, 2001-2009
by Cooke, Stephen C. & Kulandaisamy, Bharathkumar A.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 239-252 Spatial Heterogeneity in Environmental Regulation Enforcement and the Firm Location Decision among U.S. Counties
by Morgan, O. Ashton & Condliffe, Simon
- 253-267 How Do State Arts Appropriations Affect State Economic Growth?
by Deskins, John & Deskins, Sally & Hill, Brian
- 269-286 Determinants of Investment Flows in U.S. Manufacturing?
by Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- 287-295 Expected Time to Employment as a Function of Labor Market Size: A Theoretical Note
by Schaeffer, Peter V. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
- 297-316 Do Charter Schools Affect Property Values?
by Horowitz, John & Keil, Stanley & Spector, Lee
2009, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 121-126 Profiles in Change: Regional Economic Policy Thus Far in the Obama Era
by Kort, John R.
- 127-128 Introduction to a Special Issue on Rural Health in the U.S
by Fannin, J. Matthew & McNamara, Paul E.
- 129-147 Provision of Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Small Businesses: Does Rural Location Matter?
by Shields, Martin & Mushinski, David & Davis, Lisa
- 149-169 Examining Diet Quality and Body Mass Index in Rural Areas Using a Quantile Regression Framework
by Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 171-187 Factors Affecting Hospital Choice for Rural Iowa Residents
by Jintanakul, Kanlaya & Otto, Daniel
- 189-211 Spatial Model Specification for Contractual Arrangements between Rural Hospitals and Physicians
by Fannin, J. Matthew & Barnes, James N.
- 213-225 Reasons for Use of Out-of-County Health Care Facilities in the Mississippi Delta
by Wynveen, Brooklynn J.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-7 Imperfection as the Norm
by Schaeffer, Peter V.
- 9-22 The Hedonic Pricing Model Applied to the Housing Market of the City of Savannah and Its Savannah Historic Landmark District
by Cebula, Richard J.
- 23-48 Gender Inequality and Economic Growth in Spain: An Exploratory Analysis
by Dominguez Martin, Rafael & Guijarro Garvi, Marta
- 49-71 Co-operatives and Rural Community Population Growth: Evidence from Canada
by Kangayi, Chipo & Olfert, M. Rose & Partridge, Mark
- 73-83 Wal-Mart and Small Business: Boon or Bane?
by Hicks, Michael J.
- 85-98 Core-Periphery Market Failure in the Location of Economic Activity
by Malul, Miki & Bar-El, Raphael
- 99-110 A European Union Price Policy Model for Southern Spain
by Lima, M. Carmen & Cardenete, M. Alejandro
2008, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 283-287 Introduction to The Review of Regional Studies' First Special Issue on Regional Development in China
by Lahr, Michael L.
- 289-317 China's Regional Disparity in Demographic Transition: A Spatial Analysis
by Wang, Jiamin
- 319-341 Labor Productivity Differences in China 1987-1997: An Interregional Decomposition Analysis
by Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L.
- 343-359 Forecasting Input Demand Shocks on China's Gross Value of Agricultural Output
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 361-379 Study of Agricultural Productivity and Its Convergence across China's Regions
by Li, Guoping & Zeng, Xianfeng & Zhang, Lizhen
- 381-393 The Productive Efficiency of the Health Care Sector of China
by Ng, Ying Chu
- 395-415 Location Decision Variations of Japanese Investors in China
by Cheng, Shaoming
2008, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 121-143 Evaluations of Regional Competitiveness: Making a Case for Case Studies
by Barkley, David L.
- 145-172 What Sorts of Agglomerations Really Matter to Productivity?: A Regional Analysis of Europe's Manufacturing Sector
by Bracalente, Bruno & Perugini, Cristiano & Pompei, Fabrizio
- 173-193 City-Industry Agglomeration and Changes in the Geographic Concentration of Industry
by Gabe, Todd M.
- 195-209 Assessing Relative Performance of Econometric Models in Measuring the Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture Using Spatial Autoregression
by Seo, S. Niggol
- 211-231 The Influence of Temporal Choice, Correlation, and Sample Size on Income Convergence
by Naghshpour, Shahdad
- 233-250 Using County Typologies to Inform Job Tax Credit Policy in Georgia
by Lipscomb, Clifford A. & Kashbrasiev, Rinas V.
- 251-269 Convergence of Voter Turnout Rates in U.S. Presidential Elections
by Heckelman, Jac C.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-7 Personal Perspectives on Amenities and Migration
by White, Nancy E.
- 8-28 Implications of Big Box Retail Location on Regional Profits, Consumer Utility, and Land Rents
by Stater, Mark & Visser, Michael S.
- 29-44 Urban Growth Boundary and Housing Prices: The Case of Knox County, Tennessee
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Chen, Zhuo & Yen, Steven T.
- 45-65 Income Convergence in a Rural, Majority African-American Region
by Gyawali, Buddhi & Fraser, Rory & Bukenya, James & Schelhas, John
- 67-88 Understanding Firms' Relocation and Expansion Decisions Using Self-Reported Factor Importance Rating
by Hu, Wuyang & Cox, Linda J. & Wright, Joan & Harris, Thomas R.
- 89-103 Geographic and Temporal Heterogeneity in Public Prescription Pharmaceutical Expenditures in Spain
by Lauridsen, Jorgen & Bech, Mickael & Lopez, Fernando & Mate Sanchez, Mariluz
- 105-111 A Note on the Need to Account for Spatial Dependence: A Case of Migratory Flows in Spain
by Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, Jose
2007, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 279-281 Frontier Issues in Rural and Regional Development
by Schaeffer, Peter & Weiler, Stephan
- 282-302 Regional Unemployment Clusters: Neighborhood and State Effects in Europe and North America
by Garcilazo, Jose Enrique & Spiezia, Vincenzo
- 303-343 Spatial Modeling of the Migration of Older People with a Focus on Amenities
by Jensen, Tomas & Deller, Steven
- 344-366 Understanding Regional Growth
by Spiezia, Vincenzo & Weiler, Stephan
- 367-391 A Multi-method Research Strategy for Understanding Change in the Rate of Working Poor in the North Central Region of the United States
by Anderson, Cynthia D. & Goe, W. Richard & Weng, Chih-Yuan
- 392-410 Advances and Declines in the Rural Working Poor: Complementing Traditional Econometric Results with Case Analysis
by Loveridge, Scott
2007, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 109-119 Whither Decentralization: Implications for Linking Research and Practice: Presidential Address: Southern Regional Science Association, April 2006
by Rogers, Cynthia
- 120-145 Amenities and Non-farm Employment Growth in the U.S. Midwest: The Impact of Recreational Amenities in Neighboring Counties
by Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A.
- 146-168 Proprietorship Formations and U.S. Job Growth
by Shrestha, Sundar S. & Goetz, Stephan J. & Rupasingha, Anil
- 169-185 The Impact of Lotteries on State Education Expenditures: Does Earmarking Matter?
by Pantuosco, Louis & Seyfried, William & Stonebraker, Robert
- 186-206 Revisiting Tourism Regional Economic Impact: Accounting for Secondary Household Employment
by Hughes, David W. & Shields, Martin
- 207-250 Explaining Geographical Differences in Water Prices: Do Institutional Factors Really Matter?
by Bae, Suho
- 251-278 Do Migrating Seniors Affect Business Establishment and Job Growth? An Empirical Look at Southeastern Nonmetropolitan Counties, 2000-2004
by Lambert, D. M. & Clark, C. D. & Wilcox, M. D. & Park, W. M.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-4 In Honor of Manfred M. Fischer
by Getis, Arthur
- 5-27 PySAL: A Python Library of Spatial Analytical Methods
by Rey, Sergio J. & Anselin, Luc
- 28-38 Spatial Structure and Spatial Interaction: 25 Years Later
by Griffith, Daniel A.
- 39-63 On the Sraffa-Leontief Model
by Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D.
- 64-81 A Rank-Order Test on the Statistical Performance of Neural Network Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasts
by Patuelli, Roberto & Longhi, Simonetta & Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Blien, Uwe
- 82-108 Local versus Global Convergence in Europe: A Bayesian Spatial Econometric Approach
by Ertur, Cem & Le Gallo, Julie & LeSage, James P.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 254-278 Spatial Effects of European Integration: Do Border Regions Benefit above Average?
by Niebuhr, Annekatrin
- 279-303 Trade Liberalization and Location: Empirical Evidence for Mexican Manufacturing Industries
by Jordaan, Jacob A. & Sanchez-Reaza, Javier
- 304-323 Wages and Industrial Clusters in Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)
by Monteiro Monasterio, Leonardo
- 324-361 A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regional Specialization Patterns across EU Regions
by Stirboeck, Claudia
- 362-380 Recreation as a Spatial Good: Distance Effects on Changes in Recreation Visitation and Benefits
by Richardson, Robert B. & Loomis, John & Weiler, Stephan
- 381-399 The Role of Agritourism in Western States: Place-Specific and Policy Factors Influencing Recreational Income for Producers
by Wilson, Joshua B. & Thilmany, Dawn & Watson, Philip
- 400-426 On the Nature of Regional Price Differentials: Some Panel Results for Italy
by Massidda, Carla & Mattana, Paolo
- 427-447 The Effect of Region, Demographics, and Economic Characteristics on County-Level Voting Patterns in the 2000 Presidential Election
by Levernier, William & Barilla, Anthony G.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 140-162 Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development
by Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I.
- 163-191 Reexamining Rural Decline: How Changing Rural Classifications Affect Perceived Growth
by Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter F.
- 192-204 Econometric Issues in Education Finance
by Ajilore, Olugbenga
- 205-220 Intra-NAFTA Trade in Mid-South Industries: A Gravity Model
by Funk, Mark & Elder, Erick & Yao, Vincent & Vibhakar, Ashvin