Cluster Life-Cycles: An Emerging Synthesis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parto, Saeed & Doloreux, David, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems: A Critical Synthesis," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 17, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Edward M. Bergman, 2005. "Sustainability of Clusters and Regions at Austria's Accession Edge," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2005_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Denis MAILLAT, 1998. "From the industrial district to the innovative milieu : Contribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1998017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Peter Maskell & Leïla Kebir, 2005. "What qualifies as a cluster theory?," DRUID Working Papers 05-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995.
"Industrial Development in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-90, October.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Høgni Kalsø, Hansen & Vang, Jan & Asheim, Bjørn, 2005. "The Creative Class and Regional Growth: Towards a Knowledge Based Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2007_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.