Cluster Life-Cycles: An Emerging Synthesis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Høgni Kalsø, Hansen & Vang, Jan & Asheim, Bjørn, 2005. "The Creative Class and Regional Growth: Towards a Knowledge Based Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995.
"Industrial Development in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Ari Kuncoro & Matthew Turner, 1992. "Industrial Development in Cities," NBER Working Papers 4178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Edward M. Bergman, 2005. "Sustainability of Clusters and Regions at Austria's Accession Edge," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2005_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bergman, Edward M., 2005. "Sustainability of Clusters and Regions at Austria's Accession Edge," SRE-Discussion Papers 3007, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Menzel, Max-Peter, 2003. "Co-Development Of Firm Foundings And Regional Clusters," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-284, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Parto, Saeed & Doloreux, David, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems: A Critical Synthesis," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 17, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Peter Maskell & Leïla Kebir, 2005. "What qualifies as a cluster theory?," DRUID Working Papers 05-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Edward J. Feser, 2003. "What Regions Do Rather than Make: A Proposed Set of Knowledge-based Occupation Clusters," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(10), pages 1937-1958, September.
- Denis MAILLAT, 1998. "From the industrial district to the innovative milieu : Contribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1998017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)