National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1995. "Business Strategy and Cross-Industry Clusters," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(3), pages 225-237, August.
- Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propris, 2012. "Small Firms and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul D. Ballew & Robert H. Schnorbus, 1994. "Realignment in the auto supplier industry: the rippling effects of Big Three restructuring," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-9.
- Imrie, R & Morris, J, 1992. "A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 641-652.
- S O Park & A Markusen, 1995. "Generalizing new industrial districts: a theoretical agenda and an application from a non-Western economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1994. "The impact of lean manufacturing on sourcing relationships," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 8-18.
- Bennett Harrison, 2007. "Industrial Districts: Old Wine in New Bottles? (Volume 26, Number 5, 1992)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 107-121.
- Meyer-Stamer, Jorg, 1995. "Micro-level innovations and competitiveness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 143-148, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Clusters; Input-OUTPUT Analysis; Linkages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.