National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propris, 2012. "Small Firms and Industrial Districts," Chapters, in: Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft (ed.), Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 27, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul D. Ballew & Robert H. Schnorbus, 1994. "Realignment in the auto supplier industry: the rippling effects of Big Three restructuring," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 18(Jan), pages 2-9.
- Thomas H. Klier, 1994. "The impact of lean manufacturing on sourcing relationships," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 18(Jul), pages 8-18.
- Bennett Harrison, 2007. "Industrial Districts: Old Wine in New Bottles? (Volume 26, Number 5, 1992)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 107-121.
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1995. "Business Strategy and Cross-Industry Clusters," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(3), pages 225-237, August.
- Imrie, R & Morris, J, 1992. "A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 641-652.
- Meyer-Stamer, Jorg, 1995. "Micro-level innovations and competitiveness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 143-148, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa & Emerson Maccari & Hergos Couto, 2013. "Impact of the types of clusters on the innovation output and the appropriation of rents from innovation," Working Papers 102, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Hector Rocha, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Development: The Role of Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 363-400, October.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters i," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
- Angeliki Pardali & Evangelos Kounoupas & Iasonas Lainos, 2013. "Regional Development through port-maritime cluster formulation in the wider Piraeus area: Innovation and extroversion as an antidote to crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p630, European Regional Science Association.
- Al James, 2005. "Demystifying the role of culture in innovative regional economies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1197-1216.
- Kevin P. Heanue, 2008. "Measuring Industrial Agglomeration in a Rural Industry: The Case of Irish Furniture Manufacturing," Working Papers 0830, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Noleen Pisa & Wilma Viviers & Riaan Rossouw, 2017. "Enhancing Industrial Cluster Formation Through the Realistic Export Opportunities of the TRADE-DSM," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 85(3), pages 386-404, September.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2010.
"Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth,"
Springer Books, in: Andreas Freytag & Roy Thurik (ed.), Entrepreneurship and Culture, chapter 0, pages 129-154,
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007. "Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Molina Morales, F. Xavier, 2000. "Geographical Embeddedness Of The Firm. A Case Study Based On The Knowledge-Based View," ERSA conference papers ersa00p346, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin, Hanna & Martin, Roman & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2018. "The Multiple Roles of Demand in Regional Development A Conceptual Analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Boschma, Ron, 2000. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Industrial Rise Of The Third Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa00p114, European Regional Science Association.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Javier & Suarez-Gonzalez, Isabel & Spring, Martin, 2000. "Complementarities between JIT purchasing practices: An economic analysis based on transaction costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 279-293, October.
- Todeva, Emanuela & Fu, Yan, 2010. "Multinational investment projects in the petrochemical industry in China," MPRA Paper 67615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, "undated". "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Lee, Ting-Lin, 2006. "Action strategies for strengthening industrial clusters in southern Taiwan," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 533-552.
- Peter Maskell & Leïla Kebir, 2005. "What qualifies as a cluster theory?," DRUID Working Papers 05-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio, 2016. "A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 276-292.
- Brache, Jose & Felzensztein, Christian, 2019. "Geographical co-location on Chilean SME's export performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 310-321.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Clusters; Input-OUTPUT Analysis; Linkages;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.