Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
2018, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-8 A simple MILP to determine closest targets in non-oriented DEA model satisfying strong monotonicity
by Zhu, Qingyuan & Wu, Jie & Ji, Xiang & Li, Feng
- 9-20 Using non-radial DEA to assess school efficiency in a cross-country perspective: An empirical analysis of OECD countries
by Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Martin & Lopez-Espin, Jose J.
- 21-42 Agribusiness supply chain risk management: A review of quantitative decision models
by Behzadi, Golnar & O’Sullivan, Michael Justin & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Zhang, Abraham
- 43-53 Output-specific inputs in DEA: An application to courts of justice in Portugal
by Silva, Maria Conceição A.
- 54-66 Planning for charters: A stochastic maritime fleet composition and deployment problem
by Wang, Xin & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W.
- 67-80 Real-time ambulance redeployment approach to improve service coverage with fair and restricted workload for EMS providers
by Enayati, Shakiba & Mayorga, Maria E. & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Saydam, Cem
- 81-90 The newsvendor's joint procurement and pricing problem under price-sensitive stochastic demand and purchase price uncertainty
by Hu, Xiangling & Su, Ping
- 91-103 The impact of service level constraints in deterministic lot sizing with backlogging
by Gruson, Matthieu & Cordeau, Jean-François & Jans, Raf
- 104-115 On-line scheduling of order picking and delivery with multiple zones and limited vehicle capacity
by Zhang, Jun & Wang, Xuping & Huang, Kai
- 116-132 Information sharing in supply chains with heterogeneous retailers
by Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana P. & Framinan, Jose M.
- 133-145 Optimal purchase and inventory retrieval policies for perishable seasonal agricultural products
by Liu, Hengyu & Zhang, Juliang & Zhou, Chen & Ru, Yihong
2018, Volume 78, Issue C
- 5-20 Co-platforming of products and assembly systems
by Abbas, Mohamed & ElMaraghy, Hoda
- 21-38 Flow shop learning effect scheduling problem with release dates
by Bai, Danyu & Tang, Mengqian & Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto DR
- 39-56 Planned lead times optimization for multi-level assembly systems under uncertainties
by Ben-Ammar, Oussama & Dolgui, Alexandre & Wu, Desheng Dash
- 57-68 Constraint programming for solving various assembly line balancing problems
by Bukchin, Yossi & Raviv, Tal
- 69-84 An integrated framework for design, management and operation of reconfigurable assembly systems
by Manzini, Massimo & Unglert, Johannes & Gyulai, Dávid & Colledani, Marcello & Jauregui-Becker, Juan Manuel & Monostori, László & Urgo, Marcello
- 85-98 An exact approach for the robust assembly line balancing problem
by Pereira, Jordi & Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo
- 99-111 Resequencing mixed-model assembly lines with restoration to customer orders
by Taube, F. & Minner, S.
- 112-138 Integrating ergonomic risks evaluation through OCRA index and balancing/sequencing decisions for mixed model stochastic asynchronous assembly lines
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Mimmi, Mario
- 139-164 Exploring K-best solutions to enrich network design decision-making
by Guazzelli, Cauê Sauter & Cunha, Claudio B.
- 165-175 Optimal selection of expert forecasts with integer programming
by Matsypura, Dmytro & Thompson, Ryan & Vasnev, Andrey L.
- 176-178 Profit-oriented productivity change: A comment
by Balk, Bert M.
- 179-191 Retailer-driven carbon emission abatement with consumer environmental awareness and carbon tax: Revenue-sharing versus Cost-sharingAuthor-Name: Yang, Huixiao
by Chen, Wenbo
- 192-204 Optimization of multiple satisfaction levels in portfolio decision analysis
by Barbati, Maria & Greco, Salvatore & Kadziński, Miłosz & Słowiński, Roman
- 205-221 Optimizing the return window for online fashion retailers with closed-loop refurbishment
by Difrancesco, Rita Maria & Huchzermeier, Arnd & Schröder, David
- 222-236 Workforce management under social Link Based Corruption
by Perla, Abhinav & Nikolaev, Alexander & Pasiliao, Eduardo
- 237-251 Supporting performance appraisal in ELECTRE based stepwise benchmarking model
by Petrović, Marijana & Bojković, Nataša & Stamenković, Mladen & Anić, Ivan
2018, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-14 Spatial heterogeneity in composite indicator: A methodological proposal
by Fusco, Elisa & Vidoli, Francesco & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 15-31 Dual-role factors for imprecise data envelopment analysis
by Toloo, Mehdi & Keshavarz, Esmaeil & Hatami-Marbini, Adel
- 32-57 Sustainable supply chains: An integrated modeling approach under uncertainty
by Mota, Bruna & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Carvalho, Ana & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula
- 58-72 Service competition in an online duopoly market
by Ding, Yi & Gao, Xing & Huang, Chao & Shu, Jia & Yang, Donghui
- 73-79 A Bayesian approach to find Pareto optima in multiobjective programming problems using Sequential Monte Carlo algorithms
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 80-95 Service capacity competition with peak arrivals and delay sensitive customers
by Wang, Haiyan & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Liu, Guiqing
- 96-114 Seed activation scheduling for influence maximization in social networks
by Samadi, Mohammadreza & Nagi, Rakesh & Semenov, Alexander & Nikolaev, Alexander
- 115-126 The effect of customer value and power structure on retail supply chain product choice and pricing decisions
by Luo, Zheng & Chen, Xu & Kai, Ming
- 127-142 Sourcing strategies for a capacitated firm subject to supply and demand uncertainty
by Freeman, Nickolas & Mittenthal, John & Keskin, Burcu & Melouk, Sharif
- 143-153 The Non-Permutation Flow-Shop scheduling problem: A literature review
by Rossit, Daniel Alejandro & Tohmé, Fernando & Frutos, Mariano
- 154-167 Negotiation mechanisms for an order subcontracting and scheduling problem
by Wang, Xiuli & Geng, Sujie & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 168-179 A new network DEA model for mutual fund performance appraisal: An application to U.S. equity mutual funds
by Galagedera, Don U.A. & Roshdi, Israfil & Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Zhu, Joe
- 180-188 Data envelopment analysis for bi-level systems with multiple followers
by Zhou, Xiaoyang & Luo, Rui & Tu, Yan & Lev, Benjamin & Pedrycz, Witold
2018, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-17 Finite time horizon fill rate analysis for multiple customer cases
by Abbasi, B. & Hosseinifard, Z. & Alamri, O. & Thomas, D. & Minas, J.P.
- 18-27 Temporal scale efficiency in DEA panel data estimations. An application to the solid waste disposal service in Spain
by Pérez-López, Gemma & Prior, Diego & Zafra-Gómez, José L.
- 28-37 Estimation of cardinality constrained portfolio efficiency via segmented DEA
by Zhou, Zhongbao & Jin, Qianying & Xiao, Helu & Wu, Qian & Liu, Wenbin
- 38-46 Supplier wholesale pricing for a retail chain: Analysis of identical market price functions
by Konur, Dinçer & Geunes, Joseph
- 47-62 Allocating products on shelves under merchandising rules: Multi-level product families with display directions
by Bianchi-Aguiar, Teresa & Silva, Elsa & Guimarães, Luis & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Oliveira, José F.
- 63-69 PROMETHEE is not quadratic: An O(qnlog(n)) algorithm
by Calders, Toon & Van Assche, Dimitri
- 70-84 Adaptive decision-making of breast cancer mammography screening: A heuristic-based regression model
by Wang, Fan & Zhang, Shengfan & Henderson, Louise M.
- 85-99 Multi-depot multi-compartment vehicle routing problem, solved by a hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search
by Alinaghian, Mahdi & Shokouhi, Nadia
- 100-111 A multi-criteria approach to sort and rank policies based on Delphi qualitative assessments and ELECTRE TRI: The case of smart grids in Brazil
by Dias, Luis C. & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dantas, Guilherme & de Castro, Nivalde & Zamboni, Lucca
- 112-127 Measuring the Chinese regional production potential using a generalized capacity utilization indicator
by Yang, Guo-liang & Fukuyama, Hirofumi
- 128-136 Two machine scheduling subject to arbitrary machine availability constraint
by Huo, Yumei & Zhao, Hairong
- 137-159 Two-echelon supply chain coordination under information asymmetry with multiple types
by Kerkkamp, R.B.O. & van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M.
- 160-173 An iterative approach for case mix planning under uncertainty
by Freeman, Nickolas & Zhao, Ming & Melouk, Sharif
2018, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-12 Disaggregation of the cost Malmquist productivity index with joint and output-specific inputs
by Walheer, Barnabé
- 13-26 Dynamic pricing for deteriorating products with menu cost
by Chen, Jing & Dong, Ming & Rong, Ying & Yang, Liang
- 27-56 Downstream firm’s investment with equity holding in decentralized assembly systems
by Fu, Hong & Ma, Yongkai & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 57-76 Portfolio analysis with DEA: Prior to choosing a model
by Tarnaud, Albane Christine & Leleu, Hervé
- 77-86 Lagrangian relaxation for the directional sensor coverage problem with continuous orientation
by Astorino, Annabella & Gaudioso, Manlio & Miglionico, Giovanna
- 87-96 Minimax regret vertex centdian location problem in general dynamic networks
by Li, Hongmei & Luo, Taibo & Xu, Yinfeng & Xu, Jiuping
- 97-117 Cooperative advertising and ordering policies in a two-echelon supply chain with risk-averse agents
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Li, Jicai & Zhong, Yuanguang
- 118-130 Backward integration strategy in a retailer Stackelberg supply chain
by Li, Wei & Chen, Jing
- 131-138 The debate on flexibility of environmental regulations, innovation capabilities and financial performance – A novel use of DEA
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Bentley, Yongmei
- 139-153 An integrated algorithm for shift scheduling problems for local public transport companies
by Ciancio, Claudio & Laganà, Demetrio & Musmanno, Roberto & Santoro, Francesco
- 154-164 Strategic weight manipulation in multiple attribute decision making
by Dong, Yucheng & Liu, Yating & Liang, Haiming & Chiclana, Francisco & Herrera-Viedma, Enrique
- 165-181 A graph theory-based methodology for vulnerability assessment of supply chains using the life cycle inventory database
by Nakatani, Jun & Tahara, Kiyotaka & Nakajima, Kenichi & Daigo, Ichiro & Kurishima, Hideaki & Kudoh, Yuki & Matsubae, Kazuyo & Fukushima, Yasuhiro & Ihara, Tomohiko & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Nishijima, Asako & Moriguchi, Yuichi
2018, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-14 Logistics service network design for humanitarian response in East Africa
by Dufour, Émilie & Laporte, Gilbert & Paquette, Julie & Rancourt, Marie–Ève
- 15-19 Two-stage network DEA: Who is the leader?
by Li, Haitao & Chen, Chialin & Cook, Wade D. & Zhang, Jinlong & Zhu, Joe
- 20-36 To tier or not to tier: An analysis of multitier loyalty programs׳ optimality conditions
by Gandomi, Amir & Zolfaghari, Saeed
- 37-49 Production disruption, compensation, and transshipment policies
by Shao, Xiao-Feng
- 50-58 The traveling salesman problem with pickups, deliveries, and draft limits
by Malaguti, Enrico & Martello, Silvano & Santini, Alberto
- 59-69 The two-dimensional vector packing problem with general costs
by Hu, Qian & Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew
- 70-81 Integrated multiproduct batch production and truck shipment scheduling under different shipping policies
by Sağlam, Ümit & Banerjee, Avijit
- 82-91 Average lexicographic efficiency for data envelopment analysis
by Chen, Haoxun
- 92-102 Optimal ordering and pricing decisions for a company issuing product-specific gift cards
by Zhang, Qinhong & Zhang, Dali & Segerstedt, Anders & Luo, Jianwen
- 103-114 Evaluation of multi-period regional R&D efficiency: An application of dynamic DEA to China's regional R&D systems
by Chen, Kaihua & Kou, Mingting & Fu, Xiaolan
- 115-121 OMEGA trends during the EES era
by Zhou, Xiaoyang & Lev, Benjamin
- 122-134 A stochastic multi-period capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulation and inequalities
by Correia, Isabel & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
2017, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-17 A robust ranking method extending ELECTRE III to hierarchy of interacting criteria, imprecise weights and stochastic analysis
by Corrente, Salvatore & Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 18-28 Advance selling with freebies and limited production capacity
by Huang, Kwei-Long & Kuo, Chia-Wei & Shih, Han-Ju
- 29-36 Evolution of product quality in European, Japanese and US automotive firms: An exploratory longitudinal analysis
by Kher, Hemant V. & Kydd, Christine T. & O'Brien, Terrence M.
- 37-48 A bibliometric analysis of operations research and management science
by Merigó, José M. & Yang, Jian-Bo
- 49-59 Target intermediate products setting in a two-stage system with fairness concern
by An, Qingxian & Chen, Haoxun & Xiong, Beibei & Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang
- 60-78 Production stage allocation problem in large corporations
by Zhen, Lu & Zhuge, Dan & Zhu, Sheng-Lei
- 79-92 A multicriteria sorting approach based on data envelopment analysis for R&D project selection problem
by Karasakal, Esra & Aker, Pınar
- 93-103 Measuring effectiveness of production in the public sector
by Førsund, Finn R.
- 104-113 Efficiency of well-diversified portfolios: Evidence from data envelopment analysis
by Choi, Hyung-Suk & Min, Daiki
- 114-124 Building up Resilience in a Pharmaceutical Supply Chain through Inventory, Dual Sourcing and Agility Capacity
by Lücker, Florian & Seifert, Ralf W.
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-14 Graph productivity change measure using the least distance to the pareto-efficient frontier in data envelopment analysis
by Aparicio, Juan & Garcia-Nove, Eva M. & Kapelko, Magdalena & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 15-24 Synchronous flow shop problems: How much can we gain by leaving machines idle?
by Waldherr, Stefan & Knust, Sigrid & Briskorn, Dirk
- 25-37 Staffing and scheduling flexible call centers by two-stage robust optimization
by Mattia, Sara & Rossi, Fabrizio & Servilio, Mara & Smriglio, Stefano
- 38-49 A continuous approximation method for dynamic pricing problem under costly price modifications
by Dasci, Abdullah & Huang, Rongbing
- 50-58 A multi-criteria approach to selecting an optimal portfolio of refinery upgrade projects under margin and tax regime uncertainty
by Korotin, Vladimir & Popov, Victor & Tolokonsky, Andrey & Islamov, Rustam & Ulchenkov, Arseniy
- 59-70 An exact micro–macro approach to cyclic and non-cyclic train timetabling
by Lamorgese, Leonardo & Mannino, Carlo & Natvig, Erik
- 71-86 Coordinating contracts for a financially constrained supply chain
by Xiao, Shuang & Sethi, Suresh P. & Liu, Mengqi & Ma, Shihua
- 87-95 Approximate weighting method for multiattribute decision problems with imprecise parameters
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 96-117 Possibilistic scheduling routing for short-notice bushfire emergency evacuation under uncertainties: An Australian case study
by Shahparvari, Shahrooz & Abbasi, Babak & Chhetri, Prem
- 118-127 Optimizing global thermal coal shipments
by Arigoni, Ashley & Newman, Alexandra & Turner, Cameron & Kaptur, Casey
2017, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-10 The determination of the least distance to the strongly efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis oriented models: Modelling and computational aspects
by Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 11-26 Fleet and revenue management in car rental companies: A literature review and an integrated conceptual framework
by Oliveira, Beatriz Brito & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Oliveira, José Fernando
- 27-45 Heuristics for prioritizing pair-wise elicitation questions with additive multi-attribute value models
by Ciomek, Krzysztof & Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi
- 46-65 Economic and environmental considerations in a stochastic inventory control model with order splitting under different delivery schedules among suppliers
by Konur, Dinçer & Campbell, James F. & Monfared, Sepideh A.
- 66-84 An adjustable robust optimization model for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with uncertain activity durations
by Bruni, M.E. & Di Puglia Pugliese, L. & Beraldi, P. & Guerriero, F.
- 85-92 Packing into designated and multipurpose bins: A theoretical study and application to the cold chain
by Goldberg, Noam & Karhi, Shlomo
- 93-105 A three-stage hybrid approach for weight assignment in MADM
by Yang, Guo-liang & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Khoveyni, Mohammad
- 106-113 EOQ-based inventory management in single-machine multi-item systems
by Rossi, Tommaso & Pozzi, Rossella & Testa, Mariapaola
- 114-128 The efficiency of mutual fund companies: Evidence from an innovative network SBM approach
by Sánchez-González, Carlos & Sarto, José Luis & Vicente, Luis
- 129-145 Application of a novel PROMETHEE-based method for construction of a group compromise ranking to prioritization of green suppliers in food supply chain
by Govindan, Kannan & Kadziński, Miłosz & Sivakumar, R.
2017, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-14 A multi-depot dial-a-ride problem with heterogeneous vehicles and compatibility constraints in healthcare
by Detti, Paolo & Papalini, Francesco & Lara, Garazi Zabalo Manrique de
- 15-30 The influence of financial conditions on optimal ordering and payment policies under progressive interest schemes
by Ries, Jörg M. & Glock, Christoph H. & Schwindl, Kurt
- 31-42 Two-stage stochastic mixed-integer linear programming: The conditional scenario approach
by Beltran-Royo, C.
- 43-57 Data driven matrix uncertainty for robust linear programming
by Soyster, A.L. & Murphy, F.H.
- 58-76 A hybrid approach to configure eco-efficient supply chains under consideration of performance and risk aspects
by Brandenburg, Marcus
- 77-93 An integrated supplier selection and inventory problem with multi-sourcing and lateral transshipments
by Firouz, Mohammad & Keskin, Burcu B. & Melouk, Sharif H.
- 94-117 On qualitative multi-attribute group decision making and its consensus measure: A probability based perspective
by Yan, Hong-Bin & Ma, Tieju & Huynh, Van-Nam
- 118-134 Sound branch cash management for less: A low-cost forecasting algorithm under uncertain demand
by García Cabello, Julia & Lobillo, F.J.
- 135-147 A data envelopment analysis approach for ranking journals
by Rosenthal, Edward C. & Weiss, Howard J.
- 148-159 A simulation-based multi-objective optimization framework: A case study on inventory management
by Tsai, Shing Chih & Chen, Sin Ting
2017, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-16 Multicriteria decision support in local energy planning: An evaluation of alternative scenarios for the Sustainable Energy Action Plan
by Marinakis, Vangelis & Doukas, Haris & Xidonas, Panos & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 17-28 Parallel-machine scheduling of deteriorating jobs with potential machine disruptions
by Yin, Yunqiang & Wang, Yan & Cheng, T.C.E. & Liu, Wenqi & Li, Jinhai
- 29-42 Learning and Bayesian updating in long cycle made-to-order (MTO) production
by Womer, K. & Li, H. & Camm, J. & Osterman, C. & Radhakrishnan, R.
- 43-52 Efficiency in the generation of social welfare in Mexico: A proposal in the presence of bad outputs
by Giménez, Víctor & Ayvar-Campos, Francisco Javier & Navarro-Chávez, José César Lenin
- 53-69 Designing an intervention strategy for public-interest goods: The California electric vehicle market case
by Demirci, Ece Zeliha & Erkip, Nesim K.
- 70-81 Learning from mixed OR method practice: The NINES case study
by Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran & Walls, Lesley & Quigley, John & Houghton, Tom
- 82-101 Material logistics in hospitals: A literature review
by Volland, Jonas & Fügener, Andreas & Schoenfelder, Jan & Brunner, Jens O.
- 102-114 Incorporating driving range variability in network design for refueling facilities
by de Vries, Harwin & Duijzer, Evelot
- 115-125 The quality of service: An overall performance assessment for water utilities
by Pinto, F.S. & Costa, A.S. & Figueira, J.R. & Marques, R.C.
- 126-140 A unicriterion analysis based on the PROMETHEE principles for multicriteria ordered clustering
by Boujelben, Mohamed Ayman
2017, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-16 Fair task allocation in transportation
by Ye, Qing Chuan & Zhang, Yingqian & Dekker, Rommert
- 17-38 Multiplicative consistency analysis for interval fuzzy preference relations: A comparative study
by Meng, Fanyong & Tan, Chunqiao & Chen, Xiaohong
- 39-48 Linear solution schemes for Mean-SemiVariance Project portfolio selection problems: An application in the oil and gas industry
by Sefair, Jorge A. & Méndez, Carlos Y. & Babat, Onur & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Zuluaga, Luis F.
- 49-61 A branch-and-price algorithm for production routing problems with carbon cap-and-trade
by Qiu, Yuzhuo & Qiao, Jun & Pardalos, Panos M.
- 62-75 Benders decomposition for a strategic network design problem under NAFTA local content requirements
by Mariel, Katharina & Minner, Stefan
- 76-84 Maximum lateness minimization in one-dimensional bin packing
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 85-94 An integrated strategy for a production planning and warehouse layout problem: Modeling and solution approaches
by Zhang, Guoqing & Nishi, Tatsushi & Turner, Sarina D.O. & Oga, Keisuke & Li, Xindan
- 95-104 Measuring efficiency with products, by-products and parent-offspring relations: A conditional two-stage DEA model
by Li, Wang Hong & Liang, Liang & Cook, Wade D.
- 105-118 An upper bound on the minimal total cost of the transportation problem with varying demands and supplies
by Xie, Fanrong & Butt, Muhammad Munir & Li, Zuoan & Zhu, Linzhi
- 119-122 On single-machine scheduling with workload-dependent maintenance duration
by Luo, Wenchang & Liu, Feng
- 123-138 Inventory record inaccuracy – The impact of structural complexity and lead time variability
by Cannella, Salvatore & Dominguez, Roberto & Framinan, Jose M.
- 139-154 A shelf-space optimization model when demand is stochastic and space-elastic
by Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai
- 155-167 A fair evaluation of certain stage in a two-stage structure: revisiting the typical two-stage DEA approaches
by Li, Xiang
- 168-184 Evaluation of multi-objective optimization approaches for solving green supply chain design problems
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi & Tomczyk, Michał K. & Dekker, Rommert
- 185-198 Mitigating disruptions in a multi-echelon supply chain using adaptive ordering
by Schmitt, Thomas G. & Kumar, Sanjay & Stecke, Kathryn E. & Glover, Fred W. & Ehlen, Mark A.
2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-18 Integrated framework for robustness analysis using ratio-based efficiency model with application to evaluation of Polish airports
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Labijak, Anna & Napieraj, Małgorzata
- 19-30 Enhancing corporate social responsibility: Contract design under information asymmetry
by Ma, Peng & Shang, Jennifer & Wang, Haiyan
- 31-41 Combined emergency preparedness and operations for safe personnel transport to offshore locations
by Brachner, Markus & Hvattum, Lars Magnus
- 42-53 Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal
by Mørch, Ove & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Pantuso, Giovanni & Rakke, Jørgen
- 54-59 Measurement and decomposition of the Malmquist productivity index for parallel production systems
by Kao, Chiang
- 60-80 Measuring departmental and overall regional performance: applying the multi-activity DEA model to Taiwan׳s cities/counties
by Chen, Chih Cheng
- 81-98 Scheduling models for optimal aircraft traffic control at busy airports: Tardiness, priorities, equity and violations considerations
by Samà, Marcella & D’Ariano, Andrea & D’Ariano, Paolo & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 99-114 Tactical production and distribution planning with dependency issues on the production process
by Wei, Wenchao & Guimarães, Luis & Amorim, Pedro & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo
- 115-122 A linear programming based heuristic algorithm for charge and discharge scheduling of electric vehicles in a building energy management system
by Umetani, Shunji & Fukushima, Yuta & Morita, Hiroshi
- 123-133 Exploring the efficiency of Mexican universities: Integrating Data Envelopment Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling
by Sagarra, Marti & Mar-Molinero, Cecilio & Agasisti, Tommaso
- 134-144 Evaluating productive performance: A new approach based on the product-mix problem consistent with Data Envelopment Analysis
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús T. & Vidal, Fernando & Zofío, José L.
- 145-159 Design-balanced capacitated multicommodity network design with heterogeneous assets
by Li, Xiangyong & Wei, Kai & Aneja, Y.P. & Tian, Peng
- 160-167 An integrated model for slack-based measure of super-efficiency in additive DEA
by Guo, I-Lung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Lee, Dan
- 168-176 An analytical approach to prototype vehicle test scheduling
by Shi, Yuhui & Reich, Daniel & Epelman, Marina & Klampfl, Erica & Cohn, Amy
- 177-185 The analytic hierarchy process with interval preference statements
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
2017, Volume 66, Issue PB
- 185-194 Layouts for ocean wave energy farms: Models, properties, and optimization
by Moarefdoost, M. Mohsen & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Alnajjab, Basel
- 195-211 Key themes and research opportunities in sustainable supply chain management – identification and evaluation
by Reefke, Hendrik & Sundaram, David
- 212-223 Closed-loop supply chain configuration for new and reconditioned products: An integrated optimization model
by Gaur, Jighyasu & Amini, Mehdi & Rao, A.K.
- 224-235 A framework for sustainable forest resource allocation: A Canadian case study
by Boukherroub, Tasseda & LeBel, Luc & Ruiz, Angel
- 236-247 Sustainable supply chain network design: A case of the wine industry in Australia
by Varsei, Mohsen & Polyakovskiy, Sergey
- 248-257 Production and pricing problems in make-to-order supply chain with cap-and-trade regulation
by Xu, Xiaoping & Zhang, Wei & He, Ping & Xu, Xiaoyan
- 258-277 A sustainable second-generation biodiesel supply chain network design problem under risk
by Babazadeh, Reza & Razmi, Jafar & Pishvaee, Mir Saman & Rabbani, Masoud
- 278-289 Scheduling and performance analysis under a stochastic model for electric vehicle charging stations
by Kim, Jerim & Son, Sung-Yong & Lee, Jung-Min & Ha, Hyung-Tae
- 290-307 Effects of key enabling technologies for seru production on sustainable performance
by Zhang, XiaoLi & Liu, ChenGuang & Li, WenJuan & Evans, Steve & Yin, Yong
- 308-326 Models for closed-loop supply chain with trade-ins
by Miao, Zhaowei & Fu, Ke & Xia, Zhiqiang & Wang, Yu
- 327-343 A harmony search-based memetic optimization model for integrated production and transportation scheduling in MTO manufacturing
by Guo, Zhaoxia & Shi, Leyuan & Chen, Longchao & Liang, Yong
- 344-357 Sustainable supply chain management and the transition towards a circular economy: Evidence and some applications
by Genovese, Andrea & Acquaye, Adolf A. & Figueroa, Alejandro & Koh, S.C. Lenny
2017, Volume 66, Issue PA
- 1-14 Sourcing assemble-to-order inventories under supplier risk uncertainty
by Hong, Yoo Suk & Huh, Woonghee Tim & Kang, Changmuk
- 15-27 Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy using bilevel evolutionary optimization
by Whittaker, Gerald & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Barnhart, Bradley & Bostian, Moriah & Mueller-Warrant, George & Griffith, Stephen
- 28-37 Clustering categories in support vector machines
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Nogales-Gómez, Amaya & Romero Morales, Dolores
- 38-47 Measuring performance of sustainable manufacturing with recyclable wastes: A case from China’s iron and steel industry
by Wu, Huaqing & Lv, Kui & Liang, Liang & Hu, Hanhui
- 48-57 Reverse cross-docking
by Soto Zuluaga, Juan Pablo & Thiell, Marcus & Colomé Perales, Rosa
- 58-78 Optimised scheduling for weather sensitive offshore construction projects
by Kerkhove, L.-P. & Vanhoucke, M.
- 79-90 Models and column generation approach for the resource-constrained minimum cost path problem with relays
by Li, Xiangyong & Lin, Shaochong & Tian, Peng & Aneja, Y.P.
- 91-105 Optimal dynamic pricing of mobile data plans in wireless communications
by Ma, Xiaoyu & Deng, Tianhu & Xue, Mengying & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Lan, Boxiong
- 106-117 Mathematical models for multicontainer loading problems
by Alonso, M.T. & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Iori, M. & Parreño, F. & Tamarit, J.M.
- 118-139 Research productivity in management schools of India during 1968-2015: A directional benefit-of-doubt model analysis
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga
- 140-146 Unified matrix approach to solve production-maintenance problems on a single machine
by Finke, Gerd & Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Espinouse, Marie-Laure & Jost, Vincent & Moncel, Julien
- 147-158 A multiobjective, maximal conditional covering location problem applied to the relocation of hierarchical emergency response facilities
by Paul, Nicholas R. & Lunday, Brian J. & Nurre, Sarah G.
- 159-169 Employee scheduling in service industries with flexible employee availability and demand
by Ağralı, Semra & Taşkın, Z. Caner & Ünal, A. Tamer
- 170-181 Location choice and risk attitude of a decision maker
by Berman, Oded & Sanajian, Nima & Wang, Jiamin
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-9 Common benchmarking and ranking of units with DEA
by Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 10-16 Detection of unusable bicycles in bike-sharing systems
by Kaspi, Mor & Raviv, Tal & Tzur, Michal
- 17-27 Modeling at farm level: Positive Multi-Attribute Utility Programming
by Gómez-Limón, José A. & Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos & Riesgo, Laura
- 28-40 Managing consistency and consensus in group decision making with hesitant fuzzy linguistic preference relations
by Wu, Zhibin & Xu, Jiuping
- 41-54 Optimal coordination of resource allocation, due date assignment and scheduling decisions
by Shabtay, Dvir & Steiner, George & Zhang, Rui
- 55-68 Stock rationing under a profit satisficing objective
by Pinto, Roberto
- 69-81 Cost efficiency in an Indian bank branch network: A centralized resource allocation model
by Ray, Subhash
- 82-97 Inventory and transshipment decisions in the rationing game under capacity uncertainty
by Lee, Chungseung & Park, Kun Soo
- 98-110 Supplier wholesale pricing for a retail chain: Implications of centralized vs. decentralized retailing and procurement under quantity competition
by Konur, Dinçer & Geunes, Joseph
- 111-121 Non-radial profit performance: An application to Taiwanese banks
by Juo, Jia-Ching & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Yu, Ming-Miin & Lin, Yu-Hui
- 122-137 A heuristic framework for the bi-objective enhanced index tracking problem
by Filippi, C. & Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G.
- 138-147 Measuring unfairness feeling in allocation problems
by Hoang, Lê Nguyên & Soumis, François & Zaccour, Georges
- 148-158 Analysis and optimization of an ambulance offload delay and allocation problem
by Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Beth & He, Qi-Ming
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-12 Entropy-optimal weight constraint elicitation with additive multi-attribute utility models
by van Valkenhoef, Gert & Tervonen, Tommi
- 13-23 Modelling uncertainty in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Calder, Jon M.
- 42-56 Large courts, small justice!
by Peyrache, Antonio & Zago, Angelo
- 57-76 Collaborative optimization for train scheduling and train stop planning on high-speed railways
by Yang, Lixing & Qi, Jianguo & Li, Shukai & Gao, Yuan